PDA

View Full Version : new here

Jacobyn
Wednesday, February 16th, 2005, 10:56 PM
Hi, I recently discovered this forum, but I have to say I don't know that much about the things discussed in here(the advanced race studies etc.). I'll probably be doing more reading than posting, but anyway, just wanted to say hi;)
Jacobyn

Oskorei
Thursday, February 17th, 2005, 12:19 AM
Welcome to Skadi, Jacobyn. :)

I hope that you will enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Regards, Oskorei

Odin Biggles
Thursday, February 17th, 2005, 01:06 AM
lo there.

+Suomut+
Thursday, February 17th, 2005, 01:07 AM
Hi, I recently discovered this forum, but I have to say I don't know that much about the things discussed in here(the advanced race studies etc.). I'll probably be doing more reading than posting, but anyway, just wanted to say hi ;) JacobynWelcome J. :wave Please, don't be too shy :curtainh , make at least 10 posts so you can someday soon advance out of Probationary status. :wsg :thumbsup

Appalachian
Thursday, February 17th, 2005, 01:42 AM
Welcome!
:hutheb

Siegmund
Saturday, February 19th, 2005, 11:15 AM
Hi, I recently discovered this forum, but I have to say I don't know that much about the things discussed in here(the advanced race studies etc.). I'll probably be doing more reading than posting, but anyway, just wanted to say hi;)
Jacobyn
Welcome! I hope you enjoy yourself here. :)

Prussian
Saturday, February 19th, 2005, 12:02 PM
Indeed welcome to the fold Jacobyn. Thus I sincerely hope your time with us is a pleasant one with healthy contributions within the community here. Just relax & get familiar whilst making yourself at home.

Siegfried
Saturday, February 19th, 2005, 02:39 PM
Welcome aboard. It's good to see Dutch folk signing up :)

jdster
Friday, March 18th, 2005, 02:35 AM
Welcome to Skadi! I also read more than post.