PDA

View Full Version : Alpish Race Blog

QuietWind
Monday, February 14th, 2005, 12:31 AM
I know some people have posted this site in the past in other threads, but I thought it was apropo to post it again here in the Alpinid section of Skadi. :)

http://alpishrace.blogspot.com/

I wanted to add that I don't agree with everything, or even much of what this guy says. :D

Dr. Solar Wolff
Monday, February 14th, 2005, 03:50 AM
The idea that the longer the head the lower the IQ, coming out of a Jewish mouth or out of the mouth of a Jewish mouthpiece is something unexpected. I have a whole file of Paperclip scientists and their pictures. There are some very Nordic looking individuals among them, some Alpine too. I would certainly like to see an IQ matchup between whoever wrote this article and Dr. W.O.Schumann.

nordic_canadian_male
Monday, February 14th, 2005, 09:01 AM
Tha site was a joke, i'm making my own since everyone seems to be.

The Horned God
Monday, February 14th, 2005, 01:18 PM
Unfortunately data has never been gathered on the sub-racial type of participants in IQ tests, as far as I know. The closest thing I've ever come across, was an internet/TV mass test run by the BBC where participants were asked to complete a short questionaire, before-hand, entering their eye and hair colour along with many other personal details.

Televised in 2002, the test took the form of a TV special entitled "Test the Nation". Broadcast in primetime it attracted 92,000 people from around Britain and Northern-Ireland who participated over the internet. The results showed, among other things that people who reported they had blue eyes scored on average 1 percentage point higher than those who entered their eye colour as brown.
Not much I admit, but given the large sample size, I think it should be considered an accurate finding.
Also, those who entered their hair colour as brown, scored 1 point higher than blondes who in turn were 1 point ahead of the Red-headed and black haired participants.

http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache:SX8lImlLzLwJ:www.bbc.co.u k/pressoffice/pressreleases/stories/2002/05_may/12/testthenation_results.shtml+BBC+test+the +nation+iq+results+blue+eyes&hl=en

I found the results (due to the scale of the survey) quite impressive, but others may make of it what they will..

Huzar
Monday, February 14th, 2005, 02:03 PM
Televised in 2002, the test took the form of a TV special entitled "Test the Nation". Broadcast in primetime it attracted 92,000 people from around Britain and Northern-Ireland who participated over the internet. The results showed, among other things that people who reported they had blue eyes scored on average 1 percentage point higher than those who entered their eye colour as brown.
Not much I admit, but given the large sample size, I think it should be considered an accurate finding.
Also, those who entered their hair colour as brown, scored 1 point higher than blondes who in turn were 1 point ahead of the Red-headed and black haired participants.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/pressreleases/stories/2002/05_may/12/testthenation_results.shtm

I found the results (due to the scale of the survey) quite impressive, but others may make of it what they will..
I 've read, somewhere, England light eyes colour range to be 55-60% ,while Ireland mean to be 70-75%.

Japetos
Friday, February 18th, 2005, 10:14 AM
It's not so fun.The Alpish Race is really superior!

Siegfried
Friday, February 18th, 2005, 02:53 PM

Try telling that to Agrippa ;)

Frans_Jozef
Friday, February 18th, 2005, 08:55 PM
Ja, I am the living shatnerizing asseveration of this fact, a real Alptraum.:pipehappy

Huzar
Friday, February 18th, 2005, 09:26 PM
excuse me, perhaps is bit off topic, but could someone explain me what's Northern alpinid ? Northern alpinid and borreby are the same ?

Frans_Jozef
Friday, February 18th, 2005, 09:43 PM
excuse me, perhaps is bit off topic, but could someone explain me what's Northern alpinid ? Northern alpinid and borreby are the same ?
Scandinavian anthropologists never attached great importance to Borreby; of the twentysomething skulls found in the Early Neolithic passage graves on Sjaelland only six belong to the archetypical Borreby type, the other brachycranial forms are definitively roundish in outline in an Alpinid sense, but overall they represent a coarser and taller race compared to our present-day Central European roundheads.

The Borreby type probably emerged as a hybrid between these lesser known Moen en Orrouy type.

Huzar
Friday, February 18th, 2005, 09:59 PM
Scandinavian anthropologists never attached great importance to Borreby; of the twentysomething skulls found in the Early Neolithic passage graves on Sjaelland only six belong to the archetypical Borreby type, the other brachycranial forms are definitively roundish in outline in an Alpinid sense, but overall they represent a coarser and taller race compared to our present-day Central European roundheads.

The Borreby type probably emerged as a hybrid between these lesser known Moen en Orrouy type.
o.k. thank for the answer. So, the term "Borreby", isn't, perhaps, a bit "inflationed" in our usual classifications ? in some cases, could we say north alpinid insted borreby ?

Frans_Jozef
Friday, February 18th, 2005, 10:07 PM
o.k. thank for the answer. So, the term "Borreby", isn't, perhaps, a bit "inflationed" in our usual classifications ? in some cases, could we say north alpinid insted borreby ?
Two features might set Borreby apart, a beakier nose and the occiput that assumes an odd turrical shape.

Huzar
Friday, February 18th, 2005, 10:15 PM
Good to know, thank you.

Huzar
Friday, February 18th, 2005, 10:34 PM
Excuse me, ( Turrical = flat ? or what?)

Frans_Jozef
Friday, February 18th, 2005, 10:54 PM
Excuse me, ( Turrical = flat ? or what?)
Turrical or Turriform: like a tower or turret, rising high in the rear.