PDA

View Full Version : Funny Dream

QuietWind
Saturday, February 12th, 2005, 03:42 AM
I had the funniest/craziest dream last night. I've been sick for a couple of days now and I have been having all kinds of crazy dreams, but this one tops them all. Okay, the dream......

My husband and I were driving home when we saw a golden retriever floundering in traffic because it had gotten its leash tangled around its back legs while running away from home. My husband and I stopped the car to help the dog and we decided to take it to the neighborhood across the street to see if we could find the owners. We started to go and some guy comes running towards us screaming "Don't go in that neighborhood, because only Mexicans live there and you don't speak Spanish." Then this little Mexican boy runs up and says "I'll take them." So we went to the neighborhood and asked a coupld of people if they knew who owned the dog. This guy pointed to a house on the next street over. Meanwhile, the dogs collar broke, so my husband was holding the collar and leash while I was carrying the dog. It was almost as big as me! We walk up to the house and the owner was standing outside talking on a cell phone. He saw us with his dog and he hung up the phone and came over to us. He was black. My husband then started telling him something about the guy not being a real skinhead. I was confused. So the black guy wanted to prove to us he was a real skinhead and he invited us to some meeting. We went into the meeting and we started to file into this row of empty seats. My husband looked at these two negro males he was sitting next to and he realized they were both wearing make-up. He told me "Switch seats with me. I don't want to be seen next to these two fags." Then, we switched seats. The black "skinhead" we came with looked at the two make-up wearing negros and said "Ewww! Look at them! They are Mongoloid!" My husband and I were thinking "They are black." The "Skinhead" negro kept making such a big deal about how mongoloid the other two were. It was hilarious and that was the end of my dream. :shrug

Maybe it's because my husband shows me sites like this one... http://viceland.com/issues/v11n10/htdocs/negro.php

Nordraserei
Saturday, February 12th, 2005, 03:56 AM
Maybe he's that "Italian" guy I met at Hammerfest when I lived in Florida. :P

maskedhate
Wednesday, October 5th, 2005, 08:47 PM
I had dreams 1000 times more crazy than that..I remember that when when i was trped in a misery town or here called "villa" (zones of citys were most poor people live)...And all those indios and mestizos coming after my to rob me..ja, luckily in my dreams i usually have super powers..so i was killing them for a long time but they were so many, and in a moment, i herad "ihhhhh gato" (a tyipical form of provocation of they)..i turn my head, and there was one of them with a gun, then Bang!, and the bullet was in my head...obiously i awake then..