PDA

View Full Version : Abusing 13-year olds ok if unconscious, Swedish Judge decides

Oskorei
Friday, February 11th, 2005, 01:07 PM
Again the Swedish elite has made a decision that should be known to the rest of the world. The following is a summary in English:

August 19th, a 13-year old Swedish girl took a bicycle ride into town to buy a pair of pants. She met an Iraqi youth of 16 years that she knew since before, and ended up in his apartment with four Iraqi men, ages 16 to 30.

The Iraqi men gave the girl alcohol until she became unconscious, and then sexually abused her. After this, the girls family reported them to police for rape.

In October, the 16-year old and the 30-year old were convicted for vicious rape (uncertain about the translation). Punishment: one years youth care, and five years prison. A 21- and a 26-year old were convicted to four years prison for assisting the rape. The three eldest Iraqis were sentenced to being expelled from Sweden.

The verdict was overruled. Many Nationalists published the identities of the Iraqis, but as usual, established media kept silent about their origin. The father of the girl also tells the media that when he met the perpetrators in town afterwards, they smiled at him.

Last month, a higher court (Hovrätten) changed the verdict. The 13-year old girl had gotten drunk "voluntarily", so the Judges decided that it was not rape. Instead, the crime was changed to secual abuse. The 16-year old was sentenced to one month of closed youth care, and the 30-year old to eight months in prison. The other two were freed totally, and none were to be expelled.

Now media started to take an interest in the case. The father of the girl wanted to take the case to a higher case (Högsta Domstolen), but did not have money to pay for the lawyer costs needed. So a collection was started, in which he got close to one million Swedish Kronor, much more than necessary. The origin of the Iraqis was now mentioned in at least one major newspaper.

And last Wednesday, the higher court decided that the case was not to be dealed with again. The verdict of the Hovrätten stands.

http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/nyheter/story/0,2789,601941,00.html

http://www.info14.com/artiklar.php?id=132

I think this shows how much our current rulers care about their own people. Swedes can get harder punishment for "hate crime", than immigrants get for raping unconscious children. And the media that encouraged the girl to see immigrant males as "anybody else, just a little more exciting", isnt punished at all.

Prussian
Friday, February 11th, 2005, 02:30 PM
The immoral non-logic that is bred by the system today is not only unbelievable but a sickening injustice within the framework of it's own existence.

Appalachian
Friday, February 11th, 2005, 02:36 PM
Disgusting.

Too bad the father and his friends probably won't meet out their own justice.

Oskorei
Friday, February 11th, 2005, 03:22 PM
Disgusting.

Too bad the father and his friends probably won't meet out their own justice.
In earlier days, the "thief honor" in the prisons would have made the life of at least the 30-year old a living hell. But with mass immigration, 75%+ of the convicts are immigrants, and thief honor is virtually dead.

The only comfort is that the names and adresses of the Iraqis are published on Nationalist internet media, so at least they will not sleep too well. But apart from a small segment of the population, all forms of the vigilante spirit is totally dead. The easiest way to understand Swedish society is by thinking of it as a giant kindergarten.

Huzar
Friday, February 11th, 2005, 03:43 PM
I have only one thing to say : for a similar act, in their own country( Irak, and all middle east) , there is an ancient form of penality. Lapidation. I'm sure, they wouldn't do the same crime, if they were in their nation. But they're in the free west(hated by them); all is permitted.:thumbdown

Patria
Friday, February 11th, 2005, 04:27 PM
Unbelievable! http://forums.skadi.net/images/icons/icon8.gif

Deling
Friday, February 11th, 2005, 06:01 PM
The problem with rapes is that it's problematic to prove that she wasn't "in" on it. Yesterday, for example, three Tre Kronor-players were arrested for 'gang rape', and they admited they had sex with the girl. Today the charges was dropped; probably because she lied about rape.

But I think the legal system shall have this perspective as prejudical:
-If one or several 'foreigners' have sex with a girl at the same time, it isn't voluntarily. Period.

Unfortunately the Swedish legal system is weak, just as European civilisation. :~(

Appalachian
Friday, February 11th, 2005, 06:01 PM
In earlier days, the "thief honor" in the prisons would have made the life of at least the 30-year old a living hell. But with mass immigration, 75%+ of the convicts are immigrants, and thief honor is virtually dead.

It's a sad day when even the former criminal class is more honorable than the newcomers.

The only comfort is that the names and adresses of the Iraqis are published on Nationalist internet media, so at least they will not sleep too well. But apart from a small segment of the population, all forms of the vigilante spirit is totally dead. The easiest way to understand Swedish society is by thinking of it as a giant kindergarten.

Ready for the stern hand of the state to smash down on the class "bully," eh?

SouthernBoy
Saturday, February 12th, 2005, 12:23 AM
I won't say what I might(would) do to those individuals if I ever came across them, but it is indeed gruesome. I am disappointed at how weak my people have become. What has to happen before they will expell the immigrants? Will it ever happen? Will the Swedes overthrow their horrible government? Do they think it's "horrible"?

Siegfried
Saturday, February 12th, 2005, 12:29 AM
removed due to rule violation
Wtf? She's 13 years old. You really can't expect a 13 year old to be any wiser in our modern, rotten societies. She can't even turn on the television without being brainwashed. These guys deserve the death penalty, imho, as do all the traitors in government and the media corporations.

http://forums.skadi.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=31044&stc=1

Oskorei
Saturday, February 12th, 2005, 01:02 AM
Wtf? She's 13 years old. You really can't expect a 13 year old to be any wiser in our modern, rotten societies. She can't even turn on the television without being brainwashed. These guys deserve the death penalty, imho, as do all the traitors in government and the media corporations.
Agreed. If this sort of thing had happened in a society where there was norms against socializing with aliens, and she had broken those norms, it would be a clear case of her own fault. But in Sweden the norm is very twisted, so we can't really expect a child to be aware enough to see through the multi-culturalist lies (the onslaught of multi-propaganda started around the time she was born). And many of these immigrants can be very nice when it serves their interests.

Those deserving the death penalty are our so called leaders.

Dr. Solar Wolff
Saturday, February 12th, 2005, 02:34 AM
removed due to rule violation
A 13 year old is a child in every civilized country and as such is a protected individual who is not capable of giving conscent to sexual relations. This is gang rape, pure and simple. I am surprised at the father's reaction. I would have simply gotten rid of the offenders myself. Then, they could put me on trial. I doubt if the Swedish government would really want to give me such a platform.

shockgrrrl
Saturday, February 12th, 2005, 08:16 AM
Wow, that is absurd.:thumbdown I hope someone steps up and changes that plus throws the judge out.

Lena_rus
Saturday, February 12th, 2005, 09:40 AM
Im so angry cos of this, that I dont even have a words to describe.

Odins_Erbe
Saturday, February 12th, 2005, 11:36 AM
That's normal for our western nations. You get a harder punishment for beating someone up than for rape:~( The poor girl:(
If somethink like that would happen in my town I don't know what would happen with the Iraqies...:lynch:tombstone
When the gouvernment treats the foreigners with more care than the natives, somethink is wrong.

Marius
Saturday, February 12th, 2005, 12:37 PM
It is quite incredible.

If the same thing would have been done by Eastern Europeans or even by Swedish people, in place of the rapers, they would have received 20 years of prison. Don't you agree?

Oskorei
Saturday, February 12th, 2005, 12:49 PM
It is quite incredible.

If the same thing would have been done by Eastern Europeans or even by Swedish people, in place of the rapers, they would have received 20 years of prison. Don't you agree?
We don't have that long prison-terms usually (I think 10 years is the de facto maximum, the only exception I know of is a guy who killed the son of a Minister), but I agree that they probably would have gotten longer sentences. I don't remember the specifics, but a couple of years ago some Assyrians did a similar thing to a Swedish woman (drugging and abusing her), and there it was a factor in the decision of the Judge that, given their cultural background, it could not be expected that they should undertsnad that she was drugged and didn't wish to do certain things. Similar things have happened in Norway, Judges expecting different things from natives and cultural aliens.

Marius
Saturday, February 12th, 2005, 01:01 PM
We don't have that long prison-terms usually (I think 10 years is the de facto maximum, the only exception I know of is a guy who killed the son of a Minister), but I agree that they probably would have gotten longer sentences. I don't remember the specifics, but a couple of years ago some Assyrians did a similar thing to a Swedish woman (drugging and abusing her), and there it was a factor in the decision of the Judge that, given their cultural background, it could not be expected that they should undertsnad that she was drugged and didn't wish to do certain things. Similar things have happened in Norway, Judges expecting different things from natives and cultural aliens.

For rape with agravant circumstances, the punishment in Romania can go to 15 years of prison, no matter of the skin color, nationality, origin, religion and so on. Unfortunately, "beyond" the letters of the law, what it matters are the financial possibilities of the guilty one. If he's poor, then he receives the maximum.

First time, I thought they might have had some rich and well-connected protectors, but since it is Sweden and not Romania, corruption do not exist and in this case, you may be right, the judges did not want perhaps to show rigurous towards the iraqis.

Deling
Saturday, February 12th, 2005, 02:00 PM
"A 13 year old is a child in every civilized country and as such is a protected individual who is not capable of giving conscent to sexual relations. This is gang rape, pure and simple. I am surprised at the father's reaction. I would have simply gotten rid of the offenders myself. Then, they could put me on trial. I doubt if the Swedish government would really want to give me such a platform."

How get rid off? The people living in this nation is tired, weak and trust the legal system, which has problems when dealing with gang rapes.

The unfortunate in these stories is that the first gang-rape, done 1999 in Rissne, could have set a prejudicate. It sure did: gang-raping a girl for hours in all places was worth talking to an Imam and the social security a few times.
After this, the gang-rapes became common. Now it's 3-4 a week, so nobody really cares anymore. It's the weapons of "blattarna" to do this, behaving like in the pre-Christian times: savaging, plundering, raping, conquering...

What's worst is that Swedes doesn't care...honestly I say we're a somewhat pathetic people. All gang-rapers are foreigners, and should simply be shot. That's a prejudicat sentence!

Marius
Saturday, February 12th, 2005, 02:26 PM
... The people living in this nation is tired, weak...

Then it is perhaps the time for you to remember the times of Vikings and of kings of Sweden who turned the Baltic into a Swedish lake and who defeated the Russian tzar Peter over the river Prut, in Northern Moldavia. Wake up!

Oskorei
Saturday, February 12th, 2005, 02:36 PM
How get rid off? The people living in this nation is tired, weak and trust the legal system, which has problems when dealing with gang rapes.

The unfortunate in these stories is that the first gang-rape, done 1999 in Rissne, could have set a prejudicate. It sure did: gang-raping a girl for hours in all places was worth talking to an Imam and the social security a few times.
After this, the gang-rapes became common. Now it's 3-4 a week, so nobody really cares anymore. It's the weapons of "blattarna" to do this, behaving like in the pre-Christian times: savaging, plundering, raping, conquering...

What's worst is that Swedes doesn't care...honestly I say we're a somewhat pathetic people. All gang-rapers are foreigners, and should simply be shot. That's a prejudicat sentence!
What is really disturbing is that the media allows this to continue, since they only give a description of criminals when they are Swedes or racially closely related (they give the ethnicity of Eastern Europeans, but never of Arabs, Africans or Turks. Wonder why...:| ). Especially the news-papers. They claim that ethnicity should never be given when it is not relevant, but when all crimes of certain types (gang-rapes, assault-rapes, robberies of the young and the elderly) are commited by non-Swedes I at least think that it is relevant, and that is has news-value.

I also think that if the ethnicity was published, there would be a reaction from the people that would end these crimes, so the media and politicans are responsible for allowing it to continue. The way it is now, it is presented as "youth problems" and "male issues", and many Swedes who create their worldview via the official media, are not even aware of the real truth. Some Establishment Feminists even had the nerve to present gang rapes as a "male problem", thus creating male guilt in some etnically Swedish cretins. It is not a "male problem", it is an "immigrant problem".

Siegfried
Saturday, February 12th, 2005, 03:11 PM
Surprisingly, there have been suggestions by Dutch government officials to start revealing the ethnic background of criminals. It has my full support, but there are, of course, those who feel it will only fuel 'racism'. What these people apparently fail to see is that it wouldn't fuel 'racism' if the immigrants weren't much more criminal than the host population.

Marius
Saturday, February 12th, 2005, 03:15 PM
Surprisingly, there have been suggestions by Dutch government officials to start revealing the ethnic background of criminals. It has my full support, but there, of course, those who feel it will only fuel 'racism'. What these people apparently fail to see is that it wouldn't fuel 'racism' if the immigrants weren't much more criminal than the host population.

I saw that in France, too. If the infractions are made by North-Africans or by Blacks, nothing is revealed. If the infractions are made by Eastern Europeans, extensive bashing activities are launched...

Siegfried
Saturday, February 12th, 2005, 03:28 PM
I saw that in France, too. If the infractions are made by North-Africans or by Blacks, nothing is revealed. If the infractions are made by Eastern Europeans, extensive bashing activities are launched...

On top of that, the Dutch government was more worried about Slavic immigrants when Poland entered the EU than she is about the immigration of Turks, Moroccans, Antillians, etc. It's quite ridiculous.

Marius
Saturday, February 12th, 2005, 03:41 PM
On top of that, the Dutch government was more worried about Slavic immigrants when Poland entered the EU than she is about the immigration of Turks, Moroccans, Antillians, etc. It's quite ridiculous.

I am absolutely aware about the "terrible afraid" not only the Western European governments, but many of the people in Western Europe about the integation of the new EU countries, as if all the entire population of those countries would have moved in Western Europe, but as you said, the mass migration of another race is not a problem for them...

Kaledfwlch
Saturday, February 12th, 2005, 04:36 PM
Hallo!

People that commited a child abuse are a lowest social class in polish prisons. Lots of them hang themselves becouse other prisoners treat them so badly.. They are being brutally raped and humilated... So prison justice sometimes is more just then official one...

SouthernBoy
Saturday, February 12th, 2005, 04:37 PM
It seems that change in Sweden is slow to occur, but great when it has been aroused. Let us hope this will be the case with the non-white immigrants. :~(