Saturday, June 7th, 2003, 04:03 AM
Kind of small pictures, I admit. Sorry.

Ewergrin
Saturday, June 7th, 2003, 04:04 AM
Forgot to add the picture.

Vojvoda
Saturday, June 7th, 2003, 04:14 AM
Hmm, Her head is of moderate size and globu-
lar, face looks round, nice cheekbones x_love , and her facial features slightly infantile. I say Alpinid.

cosmocreator
Saturday, June 7th, 2003, 04:16 AM
She is Alpinid.

Stríbog
Saturday, June 7th, 2003, 04:23 AM
Ok these are a few more pictures that she asked me to post for her:

Stríbog
Saturday, June 7th, 2003, 04:24 AM
here

Stríbog
Saturday, June 7th, 2003, 04:24 AM
last one

Stríbog
Saturday, June 7th, 2003, 04:32 AM
I disagree with the Alpine classifications. She is entirely British Isles in ancestry, so Alpine is unlikely. I think she is predominantly Brünn with Atlantid. She has a more well-defined nose than an Alpine and long rather than stubby feet. The pinkish skin tint would also point to Brünn and not Alpine. The Brünn-Atlantid combinations common in pockets of Ireland as well as Wales and southwestern England can have round faces without being at all Alpine. Look at Shannen Doherty, for example.

Vojvoda
Saturday, June 7th, 2003, 04:51 AM
well, she looks different in the other pics, her face looks more longer but definitely UP looking.

" She is entirely British Isles in ancestry, so Alpine is unlikely. "--

That is wrongx_nono you are classifying by nationality. It's like me telling you I am a Serb so I must be Dinarid when I am not.

Are you and kriegs the same person??

Stríbog
Saturday, June 7th, 2003, 06:32 AM
LOL No, Kriegs and I are not the same person. I actually just met her, and she told me she wanted to be classified here, so I offered to post those pictures for her.

cosmocreator
Saturday, June 7th, 2003, 07:29 AM
Originally posted by Fionn mac Cumhaill
I disagree with the Alpine classifications. She is entirely British Isles in ancestry, so Alpine is unlikely.

You speak like there are no Alpine in the BI. I stick with my evaluation. If she is reading this, I think you are beautiful. (flirt)

Ewergrin
Saturday, June 7th, 2003, 11:17 AM
Indeed, Fionn mac Cumhaill are not the same person. I met her (the woman in the pictures), and told her about the board. So during the wait for registration approval, she asked if I would post a picture of her for classification.

She had then began correspondence with Fionn.

Ewergrin
Saturday, June 7th, 2003, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by cosmocreator
You speak like there are no Alpine in the BI. I stick with my evaluation. If she is reading this, I think you are beautiful. (flirt)

This I will agree with.

HCRenee1980
Sunday, June 8th, 2003, 10:21 AM
I am the girl for whom you did the analysis.

Well, thank you. Apparently the majority of people think I'm Alpinid. Well I suppose I did make the right decision when I decided I should not breed. :) Now I know I should be destined for a life of single ascetism. You've all been most helpful, and good day to you!

Nordhammer
Monday, June 9th, 2003, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by HCRenee1980

Well, thank you. Apparently the majority of people think I'm Alpinid. Well I suppose I did make the right decision when I decided I should not breed. :) Now I know I should be destined for a life of single ascetism. You've all been most helpful, and good day to you!

An author who studied the Irish found that they were very good people who often were far too humble, and we see it is true.

There is a foetalized Brünn strain, and I believe this is more accurate than Alpinid.

Brünn is a fundamental ancestry to Northwestern Europeans as well as Americans, Australians, New Zealand, and possibly Canada and South Africa.

You should definitely breed, many times.

Azdaja
Monday, June 9th, 2003, 10:29 AM
I don't really see the Brunn, but Atlantid I could agree with. If I had only seen the first picture, I'd have said Alpine. I think the illusion is caused by the camera angle in that picture, as well as by the way the hair is being worn.

HCRenee1980
Monday, June 9th, 2003, 12:37 PM
Nordhammer, I have a quick question:

I am a sincere Nordicist, and I believe that there is enough trouble with unqualified people breeding. I think only the finest people should breed in order to maintain what positive racial strains we actually still possess. In your opinion, do you think by breeding with my foetalized element I would be contributing to the problem of propagating racially undesirable traits? Or do you think the foetalized element is something so insignificant as to warrant breeding?

I know you stated in your last post that you believe I should breed, but I really take this very seriously and I wondered if you would ponder it just a little longer for me. I always thought that at the very least I would have to be pure UP to breed, and before I change my mind, I want to ask several people what they think. If the element is so gross as to warrant the abstinence from breeding, I think Devi would be happy with my resolve to remain abstinent. Of course, before I make a huge decision like this, I want to consult several different groups of people. Thank you for your time and effort concerning this matter.

~Renee

Azdaja
Monday, June 9th, 2003, 02:36 PM
I know your post was directed at Nordhammer, but I'm going to give my opinions anyway.

I am a sincere Nordicist, and I believe that there is enough trouble with unqualified people breeding. I think only the finest people should breed in order to maintain what positive racial strains we actually still possess.

Now at first I thought you were merely talking about the idea of keeping the different sub-races as "pure" as possible. A nice idea, I suppose. But it's neither possible nor natural. The proof is that 'pure' sub-races do not exist, and most likely have not for 1,000's of years.
However, after seeing this quote..

...it seems obvious that what you are actually saying is that ONLY Nordic - or perhaps "central nordish" - sub-races should reproduce.
This is a truely assinine idea. Should only the "smartest" breed of dog reproduce? Should only the strongest species of feline reproduce?
Of course not! Each breed of dog and each species of feline (I'm speaking of both domestic and wild cats) brings SOMETHING to the table. If nothing else, at least they all bring some sort of variety.
And if this holds true for the 'lower' animals certainly it holds true for the races of mankind, and in particular for the Europid subtypes.

I always thought that at the very least I would have to be pure UP to breed

This is silly. "Pure UP". What is that? How do you measure 'purity'? There is no such thing. Christ, according to Coon the Hallstatt Nordic race is a result of RACE - MIXING between Corded Ware and Danubian types.
I assume by UP you mean Brunn? The Brunn type would be the closest thing to "pure UP" you're likely to find. But let me ask you:
On their own, without aid from mediterranean sub-races, what exactly did the Brunns accomplish?
What makes them so 'racially fine' and 'qualified' to breed? Their cave-paintings? lol.

I don't mean to put you down. I think it's great that you've got some sense of racial awareness. But to base so much of your life around whether or not you're "pure UP" is a waste, imo.
Maybe you should not breed - regardless of what subrace you are. I don't think you have enough appreciation for life to bring any into the world.

Sorry to sound so harsh. But one thing I've noticed on this board is that whenever a pretty girl posts her picture, many of the guys here will fawn all over them. That's ok, I suppose. But the problem is that with all that fawning and praise, there is no room for sometimes much needed criticism.
Fortunantly though, pretty faces hold no sway over me. So I'll take it upon myself to be the ******* and ask you to please just think about the some of things you are saying here.

hardcorps
Monday, June 9th, 2003, 03:38 PM
Excellent post, Azdaja. That could almost be a 'sticky.'

Scáthach
Monday, June 9th, 2003, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by Nordhammer
An author who studied the Irish found that they were very good people who often were far too humble, and we see it is true.

may i ask which author this was? it sounds like it could be an interesting book for me to read sometime.

HCRenee1980
Monday, June 9th, 2003, 03:46 PM
Azdaja:

Thank you for your honest response. I don't expect people to "fawn" over me; and I don't find myself particularly attractive either. I expected an objective opinion, or else I would not have asked. I could ask friends who I knew would be encouraging and subjective if that was my intent. I asked because I wanted an honest and sincere reply. Of course, I didn't intend to invoke such a vitriolic response, and perhaps you didn't understand me fully. I suppose you do have some valid points I will consider in my decision. However, I just asked a simple question: is the element strong enough to warrant preclusion of raising children then, if you want a soft phrase for it. You answered my question: your opinion is no. Thank you. Take care.

~Renee

Allenson
Monday, June 9th, 2003, 04:56 PM
A pretty and predominantly Alpine woman who certainly should reproduce! Don't be silly...

best

Azdaja
Monday, June 9th, 2003, 07:33 PM
Azdaja:

Thank you for your honest response. I don't expect people to "fawn" over me; and I don't find myself particularly attractive either. I expected an objective opinion, or else I would not have asked.

Yes, I understand. I was not insinuating that Nordhammer (or others) would purposely tell you that you were Brunn even if you were not. I was referring more to these ideas you have about only "nordish" types reproducing when I made my statement about criticism sometimes being needed. Then again, for all I know, Nordhammer believes this as well.
BTW: According to Coon (probably the best friend Nordicists have) the Nordic is actually a Med type, whereas the Brunn is UP. That is to say, UP's are not in any way "Nordic" in Coons scheme.
If Coon is correct it could be easily argued that Meds are of a higher "quality" than UPs, due to the fact that UPs never really did anything of note until being influenced/conquored by Meds.
I'm not saying I believe Coons theories, but most hardcore Nordicists are at least sympathetic to Coon, if not outright devotees.
Whether you are Brunn or not, perhaps this is something to think about?

I could ask friends who I knew would be encouraging and subjective if that was my intent. I asked because I wanted an honest and sincere reply. Of course, I didn't intend to invoke such a vitriolic response, and perhaps you didn't understand me fully.

I'm pretty sure I understood you.
My true intention was not to be 'vitriolic'. It's just your posts were rather...odd. Your thoughts on this matter seem depressing. Do you WANT a family? In your heart, is this something you desire?
If you feel the call to motherhood (and you are financially/mentally/physically stable enough), then do not let something as ridiculously silly as this get in your way.
And all of this says nothing for your mate. Are you going to pass a good man by because he is "tainted" with Alpinid or Med admixture? I would hope not.
Some people are just meant to be alone for their entire lives. But for THIS reason? I mean come on. Depriving yourself of the very thing women are meant to do because, what.....your head is too round? lol

I suppose you do have some valid points I will consider in my decision. However, I just asked a simple question: is the element strong enough to warrant preclusion of raising children then, if you want a soft phrase for it. You answered my question: your opinion is no. Thank you. Take care.

~Renee

Yes, it's no problem. I just don't want you (or anyone else for that matter) to deprive yourself of happiness for such reasons.

Azdaja
Monday, June 9th, 2003, 07:35 PM
Why does this thing censor me when I spell C-O-O-N-S (as in Carlton)? Is this a new swear word?

Borivoj
Monday, June 9th, 2003, 07:54 PM
Since the overwhelming majority of whites who reproduce don't even know (or care) if they're Nordic, Brunn, etc. I don't think the choice of a person not to have children due to the fact that they are "contaminated" with genes of another sub-race will make any difference in the future of the white race. The fact is that our population is falling behind the other races, and we need responsible and secure adults to raise healthy and smart kids. Also, the science behind these racial classifications is rapidly changing, and one day you may figure out that you missed out on an important part of life because of faulty science etc. Anyway, my point is that if you don't want to have kids, thats up to you, but don't base your decision on what subrace you are because you could regret it in the future. Anyway, thats my opinion, I hope it helps!

HCRenee1980
Monday, June 9th, 2003, 07:59 PM
Azdaja:

Actually, I always wanted to have children and a husband if I met the right man. However, I just want to do the right thing. That's why I'm asking. :) Perhaps I was wrong. There's nothing wrong with me mentally, physically, or emotionally or anything lol. I think I'd make a good mother. I just want to ensure I don't do anything destructive to my race, that's all. Thanks for your understanding.

~Renee

HCRenee1980
Monday, June 9th, 2003, 08:02 PM
Premisyl:

I have reconsidered my decision. Many people, even the strict Nordicists think I shouldn't let my race hinder me, even if that means I should not mix with a Nordic person. :) I have decided to keep my mind open with regards to a family, since I agree that it is a woman's role to mother children. I just want to do what's best. If I meet a good guy who is right for me, then I will have a family. Thanks for your help.

~Renee

cosmocreator
Monday, June 9th, 2003, 08:10 PM
Since you brought this out in the public, it seems to everyone, except you, that you should breed. Personally, I see Alpinids closer to UP than I see Nordics to UP.

HCRenee1980
Monday, June 9th, 2003, 08:15 PM
Forgive me if it was an inappropriate topic. I thought that for a racial page it would be ok. Through the various arguments presented it has become clear that I was wrong, and I have modified my perspective. Thank you to everyone for your patience and input.

~Renee

cosmocreator
Monday, June 9th, 2003, 08:24 PM
Forgive me if it was an inappropriate topic.

There are no inappropriate topics as far as I'm concerned. Others may disagree with me.

I glad you've reconsidered your position. Astaining from reproducing is really not the right thing. You're intelligent and beautiful. You should have no problem finding a good man.

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Monday, June 9th, 2003, 09:57 PM
You seem like a very intelligent woman, and I'm glad you've changed your mind. The world only benefits from more intelligent whites :)

As for Nordicism...when a Nordic and a non-Nordic person have children, are those children becoming "more Nordic" or "less Nordic"? How do you decide what is better, adding more Nordic genes into a non-Nordic genepool, or having relatively "pure" Nordic children? It could work either way! There's a flaw in this philosophy, because basically to be a Nordicist you just have to think Nordics are the best, and not really follow any particular "code" of breeding.

cosmocreator
Tuesday, June 10th, 2003, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by Vanessa
You seem like a very intelligent woman, and I'm glad you've changed your mind. The world only benefits from more intelligent whites :)

As for Nordicism...when a Nordic and a non-Nordic person have children, are those children becoming "more Nordic" or "less Nordic"? How do you decide what is better, adding more Nordic genes into a non-Nordic genepool, or having relatively "pure" Nordic children? It could work either way! There's a flaw in this philosophy, because basically to be a Nordicist you just have to think Nordics are the best, and not really follow any particular "code" of breeding.

Plus you never know how nature will play itself out. Being the best, as perceived by humans, is not necessarily best with respect to how natural history has played out.

HCRenee1980
Tuesday, June 10th, 2003, 02:01 AM
Dear Posters:

These are all aspects I had not previously considered. Well, thank you for your help, all of you. I was a mistaken, but you good folk set me straight. I suppose that is what discussion is all about, right? Thanks for putting up with me!

~Renee

cosmocreator
Tuesday, June 10th, 2003, 02:47 AM
Putting up with you? We are fortunate to have you here. Hope you stick around.:wave

HCRenee1980
Tuesday, June 10th, 2003, 03:48 AM
Thank you :) I'll be here reading and occassionally posting!:angel
:cool

Nordhammer
Tuesday, June 10th, 2003, 06:14 AM
Nordhammer, I have a quick question:

I am a sincere Nordicist, and I believe that there is enough trouble with unqualified people breeding. I think only the finest people should breed in order to maintain what positive racial strains we actually still possess. In your opinion, do you think by breeding with my foetalized element I would be contributing to the problem of propagating racially undesirable traits? Or do you think the foetalized element is something so insignificant as to warrant breeding?

You're always welcome to ask anything you like.

I find your sincerity and dedication very refreshing. If our people had a 1/10th of your spirit we would win instantly.

I think a more passive approach to eugenics and racial breeding is more suited to our sensibilities of humanity and freedom. The finest people should consider breeding with other fine people, and I would think most do, if they breed at all. That is probably the majority of the problem, our finest people either don't breed or breed far less than the lower classes.

By Nordicism I'm not sure what you mean... that more blonds should breed, or longfaced dolichocephals/mesocephals, or longfaced blond dolichocephals/mesocephals? Certainly I agree with an increase in blondism(meaning skin, hair, and eyes) rather than a decrease, as we are experiencing by lighter people breeding with darker people, even if exclusively European/white. A reasonable approach is to of course not only stop all nonwhite immigration, but also to stop all nonNordish immigration; and to encourage all such people who currently reside among us to leave. Considering the majority of darkerhaired people of Northern European ancestry have these recessive elements in their ancestry, they are not detrimental and are our kin.

I know you stated in your last post that you believe I should breed, but I really take this very seriously and I wondered if you would ponder it just a little longer for me. I always thought that at the very least I would have to be pure UP to breed, and before I change my mind, I want to ask several people what they think. If the element is so gross as to warrant the abstinence from breeding, I think Devi would be happy with my resolve to remain abstinent. Of course, before I make a huge decision like this, I want to consult several different groups of people. Thank you for your time and effort concerning this matter.
~Renee

I always thought you were significantly Brünn, even if not exclusively, since I looked at your pictures from an individual on the SNPA list. You're an attractive young lady of Northwestern heritage, and we need more of you in the world, not less. You're an asset to the cause and I hope you find a man who is worthy of you, a high-quality woman(as Elizabeth Bennett says).

HCRenee1980
Tuesday, June 10th, 2003, 06:21 AM
Thank you for your help! Your argument is convincing, along with the others, and I agree. After all, a woman's primary role is to be a mother, and I would be very unhappy if I could not fulfill that role. Now I see that you and the other posters are correct, and I am a bit relieved hehe to be honest. :) Take care.

Nordhammer
Tuesday, June 10th, 2003, 06:32 AM
Thank you for your help! Your argument is convincing, along with the others, and I agree. After all, a woman's primary role is to be a mother, and I would be very unhappy if I could not fulfill that role. Now I see that you and the other posters are correct, and I am a bit relieved hehe to be honest. :) Take care.

If you haven't already looked at it, http://www.racialcompact.com will be helpful to you.

HCRenee1980
Tuesday, June 10th, 2003, 06:34 AM
Nordhammer:

Thank you! I will!

~Renee