PDA

View Full Version : Turkey and the E.U.

Beorhtulf
Saturday, January 29th, 2005, 05:54 PM
I don’t have any solutions or much insight to give, so bear with me.

I have to write an essay from an English class comparing and contrasting something. I chose the differing views of Turkey joining the E.U.

When I started my project, I was very much for Turkey’s membership, but as the information started flowing, my views changed. I see now that if Turkey is allowed to join, it wont be the end of Europe, it will be the end of Our Europe, the Europe our ancestors fought to keep free from the Turkish yoke (I’m looking at you Austria, Hungary etc.) Many thanks to those brave men who gave their lives in that cause.

I don’t think that the end of our Europe can be stopped, but letting turkey in will only hasten the end. Man, this is starting to sound depressing…Ragnarok anyone….

In the past we have always been to few, North Africa and the Vandals, Spain and the Visigoths, Eastern Europe and the Ostrogoths, they were all swept aside by hordes. Now again we are in the unenviable position of being outnumbered. Too few share our views, and while more and more are seeing the light, I fear it is to late. The muslims will continue to breed, while we decline, and then it will be over… At least Ragnarok has its happy moment at the end…some will live on.

To all those who love to tout the line of multiculturalism read these lines from the Havamal:

The unwise man
thinks them all to be
his friends, those who laugh at him;
he does not notice
even if they express malice against him
when he sits among wise men.

The unwise man
thinks them all to be
his friends, those who laugh at him;
then he finds
when he comes to the Thing (assembly)
that he has few supporters.

fenriSS_
Sunday, January 30th, 2005, 02:08 PM
It's not just turks who will come to Europe, imagain all the immigrants who will try to get inside the EU, would you tried to cross the gibraltar in a little wood boat or simple walk into a muslim country. The Eu plague is worse than the black death!

Beorhtulf
Sunday, January 30th, 2005, 03:32 PM
Yeah...one of the papers I read for the essay was talking about how handy Turkey's large young population would help ease Europe labor problem...But, what labor problem, arnt Germany and France having some of the highest unemplyment in the last 50 years...

With the influx of immigrants, and the births rates of those already in Europe, Muslims have become the fastest growing population in Europe. They'll outbreed us yet...:(

Prussian
Sunday, January 30th, 2005, 04:02 PM
Yeah...one of the papers I read for the essay was talking about how handy Turkey's large young population would help ease Europe labor problem...But, what labor problem, arnt Germany and France having some of the highest unemplyment in the last 50 years........yes it more then likely refers to the liberal minded government's & industrialist's inside terminology for the problem revolving around expanding the imported inexpensive labour pool.

Simply meaning they are promoting the false notion of an infinite labour shortage in order to gear up on imported labour further & create an easy accesible inexpensive pool to monopolise, as for the labour pool in the native population base it is simply being ignored in favour of cheaper alternatives.

Q.
Monday, January 31st, 2005, 06:19 PM
With the influx of immigrants, and the births rates of those already in Europe, Muslims have become the fastest growing population in Europe. They'll outbreed us yet..
Sad but true. Just look at the numbers of foreigners residing inside Europe right now.
:(
http://www.isoplan.de/images/poster_eu_karte.gif
numbers rapidly growing

safrax
Saturday, February 5th, 2005, 09:38 PM
Behind the facade made for fooling europeans and americans, beside a growing influence of islamic fundamentalism, Turkey is a uneuropean nationalist and rascist culture. Europe, on the other hand, is a bundle of loosely related nations mostly in the hands of a political elite regarding even US patriotism as a shame. Turkey in the EU means wolves within a flock of european lambs.Turkey in the EU means the end of europe as we know it.

Imperator X
Monday, February 28th, 2005, 04:21 AM
On Turkey,

I am against Turkey joining the E.U. as only 2% of it is actually in Europe, and Turkey is the gateway to the Muslim east. It may have been acceptable many hundreds of years ago when Turkey was inhabited by Anatolians who were caucasoid and similar to the Greeks. There were apparently Celtic races in Turkey at one point, in Galatia I think, but alas! those pesky Arabs.

There were attempts made by the Turkish government to outlaw Middle Eastern dress in favor of Western attire. Many Turks still possess Caucasoid traits. Does anyone know anything about the history of the Turks and how they came to adopt Islam?

-Imperator.

helsingor
Tuesday, March 1st, 2005, 04:05 AM
I hear there are already chinese flooding into the former eastern bloc countries