PDA

View Full Version : Should Ukraine join EU?

Vladek
Friday, January 7th, 2005, 08:12 AM
Considering recent changes and fast economical growth in my home country I would like to know your openion about possible membership of Ukraine in EU.

Well... I think that atleast Ukraine is more european than Turkey (forgive me Rusalka)...

Kaledfwlch
Saturday, January 8th, 2005, 01:01 AM
Ukraine is much closer to me, then Turkey.. I voted for yes.

Vladek
Saturday, January 8th, 2005, 01:34 AM
dzienkuje bardzo :)

aneurysm
Saturday, January 8th, 2005, 02:03 AM
yea why not. It is Europe after all, Turkey on the other hand, is not.

Marius
Saturday, January 8th, 2005, 11:29 AM
If the Eastern Ukrainians want that, why not?

a.squiggles
Saturday, January 8th, 2005, 06:24 PM
No. we'll be screwed if we do. i think ukraine should join NATO, so russia doesn't think of us as a territory, but joining eu would be a very bad idea. think of all the regulations we're going to have to comply with. they would include immigration, and no good can come of that.

Thusnelda
Saturday, January 8th, 2005, 07:33 PM
I agree to this, the Ukraine should join in 10-15 years, but Turkey should never!

USS Dixiecrat
Saturday, January 8th, 2005, 09:11 PM
No. If they did all the western nations would force all their multi-culti regulations down their throats.

And somebody said earlier "I think that atleast Ukraine is more european than Turkey." There is nothing to think about, Turkey is not European, and should never be excepted as such.

Taras Bulba
Tuesday, January 11th, 2005, 02:36 AM
No to both EU membership and NATO membership. Ukraine has been a pawn of foreign powers for too long. Its time for us to forge our own path.

Taras Bulba
Tuesday, January 11th, 2005, 02:39 AM
This reflects my attitude:

http://distributism.blogspot.com/2004/11/ukraine-torn-between-two-empires.html

Ukraine Torn Between Two 'Empires'

This article, along with a collection of links, is from the controversial news and analysis website Prison Planet.com.

The introduction and links relate to the current tempest flaring up in Ukraine. Two candidates - one backed by the so-called "former KGB" head of Russia, Vladimir Putin, the other backed by Western big businessmen and neo-conservative think tanks - are fighting over who won their nation's elections.

In either case, both men are no prize. Neither support policies that Distributists could sign their names to. Both are tearing Ukraine apart.

Who suffers? The Ukrainian people.

What will help? Some person or group not connected to either would-be New World Order, Washington/Brussels' or Moscow's. Some person or group who would implement Distributist policies tailor-made to fit that country's needs.

For now, it is batten down the hatches for Kiev and her domains. There are thunderclouds ahead, and the seas look choppy. May God have mercy on Ukraine.

Gardisten
Saturday, August 20th, 2011, 06:14 PM
I voted "No" because there isn't a "Are You F*cking Serious?!" option.

The Aesthete
Saturday, August 20th, 2011, 06:22 PM
No European country that cares for their national identity should join the EU

Gardisten
Saturday, August 20th, 2011, 06:27 PM
Perhaps. But on the other hand it has allowed Germany to assert a certain degree of dominance on the continent, hasn't it? It could evolve into something more beneficial if there is the will to do so.

The Aesthete
Sunday, August 21st, 2011, 01:51 PM
The will of its mixed race founder was to make all Europeans of mixed race

Eventually there would be no Germany, France etc

Sigurd
Sunday, August 21st, 2011, 07:33 PM
Now this is some serious thread necromancy, folks. The last time anyone replied in the thread is from January 2005, when the forum had just very recently shifted to a Germanic orientation (from an all European scope before that) and still allowed some of its previous posters to post. :P

BritishLad
Sunday, August 21st, 2011, 08:02 PM
if they want to let them, theyll regret it though

Haereticus
Sunday, August 21st, 2011, 08:18 PM
I'm in two minds on this one. European integration was a good idea. I would have said 'no', not until Western Europe was properly unified. Unfortunately those controlling the EU have their own agenda and are destroying European culture with mass importation into all the countries of Europe of the most undesirable peoples on the planet. A few million Ukrainians, in the midst of the genocidal policies of those in charge, probably wouldn't make much difference to our plight.

Hilderinc
Sunday, August 21st, 2011, 08:26 PM
Why is everyone posting in a 6-year-old thread about Ukraine on a Germanic forum? :|

Northern Paladin
Sunday, August 21st, 2011, 09:06 PM
Letting Ukraine join the EU would mean letting Crimenas (Tatars) and people with significant Caucasus ancestry flood into Western Europe en masse. I think I will vote ''NO'' on this one.

Lew Skannon
Sunday, August 21st, 2011, 10:51 PM
Considering recent changes and fast economical growth in my home country I would like to know your openion about possible membership of Ukraine in EU.

Well... I think that atleast Ukraine is more european than Turkey (forgive me Rusalka)...

Are you mad???
Why do you want to destroy the Ukraine too? Haven't they experienced enough misery and opression?

SaxonPagan
Sunday, August 21st, 2011, 11:25 PM
Why not let them in?

It will sink the EU that little bit quicker ;)

Ćmeric
Monday, August 22nd, 2011, 07:24 PM
Why is everyone posting in a 6-year-old thread about Ukraine on a Germanic forum? :|

If Ukraine was admitted to the EU there would be millions of Ukrainians flocking to Germany, the Benelux countries & Britain. That would be a Germanic topic for discussion.

BritishLad
Monday, August 22nd, 2011, 11:59 PM

Because we can! good enough answer? :D

Northern Paladin
Tuesday, August 23rd, 2011, 12:13 AM
Because we can! good enough answer? :D

Lol that's good enough for me :thumbup

Freja_se
Friday, September 9th, 2011, 11:02 AM
Why not let them in?

It will sink the EU that little bit quicker ;)

In that case, while they are at it, they can admit Russia and Turkey, too. That will hopefully cause a revolution in Germany since they will of course have to pay for them as well, just as they pay for others who cannot manage their own economies.

I wonder whether Germany realized that they would become the social security check of Europe when they joined the EU?

If Germany leaves it is the end of the EU. God, I hope it will happen. Make the Germans wake up and realize they have been had, and instead vote in a Nationalist party.

GroeneWolf
Friday, September 9th, 2011, 01:17 PM
I wonder whether Germany realized that they would become the social security check of Europe when they joined the EU?

If Germany leaves it is the end of the EU. God, I hope it will happen. Make the Germans wake up and realize they have been had, and instead vote in a Nationalist party.

If one knows the history of the EU then one would realize that the processor of the present organization was formed to contain Germany. To make sure they would not use the heavy industry they where rebuilding for rearmament. So Germans that know of history would already know that is nothing more then a control mechanism.

Eiriksson
Friday, September 9th, 2011, 01:42 PM
In that case, while they are at it, they can admit Russia and Turkey, too. That will hopefully cause a revolution in Germany since they will of course have to pay for them as well, just as they pay for others who cannot manage their own economies.

Russia would never ever go for it.

Northern Paladin
Friday, September 9th, 2011, 02:44 PM

Who knows, perhaps Russia is the least likely candidate for EU membership at the moment but things change. For now, the biggest threats are places like Turkey, as well as Armenia and Georgia, the latter of which could be looking to join the EU to spite their historical overlord/neighbor Russia. The same could be said about Ukraine and Belarus actually, but they are White and European at least.

MCP3
Friday, September 9th, 2011, 03:59 PM
If one knows the history of the EU then one would realize that the processor of the present organization was formed to contain Germany. To make sure they would not use the heavy industry they where rebuilding for rearmament. So Germans that know of history would already know that is nothing more then a control mechanism.

What goes for Germany, goes for the Netherlands as well. The Gulden was also a hard-currency, the backbone of the Euro are the so-called Schengen Treaty Nations = Ge, NL, Belgium, Luxembourg and France. On the other hand: The Dutch can swarm all over Europe (in business) , they have a giant market.
And the Dutch are, and always were, a diligent people who know how to run a business. So it is not just negative, or do you wish to be put back into the small choral the Netherlands used to be?

Otherwise. The Ukrainians should decide for themselves whether they want or not. But i fear they would have to ask the Kremlin anyway, and it may well be that the EU would have then to at least associate Russia as well, or at least Northern East-Prussia (Königsberg Oblast) so that it is possible for Russian companies to have a postbox address inside the EU by renting one in Königsberg. This would ease up trade.

PS: What i said about Holland goes for Sweden as well.

Freja_se
Sunday, September 11th, 2011, 10:59 PM

Oh sure they would, if they thought they would get support when they fail to manage their own economy. The entire third world would join, too, if they were allowed.

The idea anyway of the EU was to kill off Nationalist feelings, roots and traditions -- basically the entire ethnic, religious and cultural identity of Europeans.

Everything to make it easier to flood a non-identitarian Europe with hostile non-white invaders who then in time will make whites a minority.

Those destroying Europe don't really care who gets into the EU as long as that goal is reached, and they are well underway. That is the only reason they even contemplate admitting Turkey.

Eiriksson
Monday, September 12th, 2011, 08:30 AM
Oh sure they would, if they thought they would get support when they fail to manage their own economy. The entire third world would join, too, if they were allowed.

The idea anyway of the EU was to kill off Nationalist feelings, roots and traditions -- basically the entire ethnic, religious and cultural identity of Europeans.

Everything to make it easier to flood a non-identitarian Europe with hostile non-white invaders who then in time will make whites a minority.

Those destroying Europe don't really care who gets into the EU as long as that goal is reached, and they are well underway. That is the only reason they even contemplate admitting Turkey.

I don't think they would allow anybody to regulate anything in their Country despite themselves, it's simply nowhere near their style :)
while other Europeans people are so brainwashed that they give their indepedence away easily bit after bit ....

Freja_se
Monday, September 12th, 2011, 05:28 PM
I don't think they would allow anybody to regulate anything in their Country despite themselves, it's simply nowhere near their style :)
while other Europeans people are so brainwashed that they give their indepedence away easily bit after bit ....

If Russia could and did join it would probably be because they think they can be more in control of things due to their vast size.

Each undeveloped/ poor country has its own ideas on what a membership could mean to them and how they could best exploit it to their advantage.

The sooner Northern Europe gets out of the destructive EU trap the better.

Alfadur
Monday, September 12th, 2011, 05:34 PM
If Russia could and did join it would probably be because they think they can be more in control of things due to their vast size.

Russia doesn't even want to join the EU, for the millionth time. Russia has its own anti-EU "power sphere", which includes places like Serbia and Belarus. They're very comfortable in their status quo, trading oil with Germany while being the main opposing power to the EU.

Turkey, on the other hand...

Freja_se
Monday, September 12th, 2011, 05:42 PM
Russia doesn't even want to join the EU, for the millionth time.

Of course they say so, since they would not be allowed to join. They have their pride.

Had they stood a realistic chance it would be a different matter. They all want to exploit Germany and Northern Europe in general.

All of these parasites want to join the EU for the same reason and it is not because they want to contribute. They just want to take.

What they say publicly for strategic reasons is another matter.

Alfadur
Monday, September 12th, 2011, 05:48 PM
Of course they say so, since they would not be allowed to join.
No, they say no because it's not in their interest to join.

Had they been allowed to it would be a different matter.
No, it wouldn't. Why would Russia want to join a crisis-stricken economic union when they have already established themselves as a power outside of the EU?

Sigurd
Thursday, September 29th, 2011, 02:59 PM
No, they should not. How shall we put it --- I sense a bit of a *ahem* mentality problem. :P

Z3YQ24i1wP0