PDA

View Full Version : Classify Karen Sillas

Allenson
Monday, May 26th, 2003, 06:50 PM
Hello all,

Please classify this woman if you get the inkling. I saw her in a movie last night and I found her 'look' to be rather interesting.

Fair hair and fair eyes and note the very wide gonial angles....I'm thinking an exagerated Falid look.

Plenty of pics in the "Photo Gallery" section:

http://www.karensillas.com/

thanks

cosmocreator
Monday, May 26th, 2003, 07:56 PM
I think she's part Amerindian.

Zimmer Mann
Tuesday, May 27th, 2003, 10:50 AM
That's funny because that was my impression too.

Allenson
Tuesday, May 27th, 2003, 01:21 PM
Hmmm, interesting that two of you think that there may be some Amerind in this woman. I'm not questioning either of you but I'm curious as to what features you see that make you think this...?

Vojvoda
Wednesday, May 28th, 2003, 05:34 AM
probably because she has wide malars but arent they usually more wider on women than men? she also looks low skulled,I'd say baltid but I'm not an expert:showoff

Glenlivet
Wednesday, May 28th, 2003, 03:43 PM
All Baltids are high or very high-skulled (as they are in the eastern Brünn racial circle), a height-lenght Index of at least 72.5 (often more than 75), the indice is taken on cranias, and it measures the distance of the nape to the crown in percentage of the head lenght.

Originally posted by providenje
probably because she has wide malars but arent they usually more wider on women than men? she also looks low skulled,I'd say baltid but I'm not an expert:showoff

Vojvoda
Wednesday, May 28th, 2003, 06:05 PM
low skulled is associated with 'western' europeans, I forgot:rolleyes: