PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Evidence of 'Dark' Nords

white_pride_forever
Friday, December 31st, 2004, 12:24 PM
I am looking for evidence of 'dark' Nords, ones with brown hair and eyes but typical Nordish white skin. I believe that if we have blondes such as the East Baltics and Neo-Danubians, who are up to 20-30% Mongoloid in racial composition, that some of these darker pigmented Nords must exist.

white_pride_forever
Friday, December 31st, 2004, 12:30 PM
British actor Rupert Everett.

white_pride_forever
Friday, December 31st, 2004, 12:34 PM
Here he is.

Axelrod
Thursday, January 20th, 2005, 03:39 PM
I believe that if we have blondes such as the East Baltics and Neo-Danubians, who are up to 20-30% Mongoloid in racial composition(...)
Where did you get that?

The Horned God
Thursday, January 20th, 2005, 04:59 PM
'The Dark Nords' Not a bad name for a band!

Nordraserei
Thursday, January 20th, 2005, 05:07 PM
Where did you get that?I was wondering the same thing.

'The Dark Nords' Not a bad name for a band!:eyes

Allenson
Thursday, January 20th, 2005, 05:24 PM
What you are referring to is likely Lundman's "North Atlantid". They tend to be rather Nordid in craniofacial morphology but their hair color is often a dark brown to near-black. They frequently have fair eyes though.....

Triglav
Thursday, January 20th, 2005, 05:34 PM
I believe that if we have blondes such as the East Baltics and Neo-Danubians, who are up to 20-30% Mongoloid in racial composition,
There is no such thing as "Neo-Danubian" and certainly not with such high Mongoloid admixture (20-30%??). There have been many genetic tests available since Coon. Show me one genetic study that actually backs up these theories (no, AncestryByDNA doesn't count, nor do articles from pravda.ru).

fenriSS_
Thursday, January 20th, 2005, 06:41 PM
I belive it were tribes with diffrent hair colours that diccovered europe and inhabitated it;)