PDA

View Full Version : What do you have planned for this summer?

Von Braun
Tuesday, May 13th, 2003, 02:35 PM
[Sorry, southern hemisphere folks x_p ]

Summer is almost here. For most people, that means at least enjoying the warmer weather in some way: vacations, camping, etc. The longer daylight hours also encourage people to spend more time outside and they also lift emotions. For students, summer means more relaxation time in general. For WNs, that means there will be demonstrations and concerts in the near future.

Let's share the main things we expect this summer. Sharing what we like to do during this season is a good way of becoming familiar with each other.

Scáthach
Tuesday, May 13th, 2003, 11:08 PM
i dont really plan things,i just wait and see what happens but i expect to catch up on the sleep ive missed throughout the winter,pray for the rain to stop like all my fellow irish comrades will be doing and read all the books ive bought throughout the year and havent had time to read yet.

as happens every year ill probably go on holiday somewhere but i dont know where or when yet,if at all!!

i also want to buy a big spider after reading Asdaja's thread x_p

Ederico
Tuesday, May 13th, 2003, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by Scathach
as happens every year ill probably go on holiday somewhere but i dont know where or when yet,if at all!!
Come to Malta please.:wine x_cheers :hug

I also want to buy a big spider after reading Asdaja's thread x_p
Don't bring the spider with you. :D LOL

Saoirse
Wednesday, May 14th, 2003, 12:05 AM
Hopefully Going to Russia.

AryanSoldier
Wednesday, May 14th, 2003, 12:23 PM
Hanging around, drinking, getting laid, Fighting, sleeping, working, and doing whatever else.

Einherjar
Wednesday, May 14th, 2003, 03:55 PM
I am going to Rügen with my girlfreind.

Von Braun
Saturday, May 17th, 2003, 03:49 AM
Scathach, it sounds like you'll have a nice balance between excitement (vacation) and relaxation (reading). Even if you don't go on vacation, hopefully sleeping and reading will make you glad that school is temporarily over.

Russian Nationalist, please tell us about your trip: what points of interest you will see, how long you'll be there etc. (if it is not personal).

Einherjar, could you please elaborate on Rügen?

Scáthach
Saturday, May 17th, 2003, 05:36 PM
hopefully i will!
i have about 20 books to read that have accumulated through the past year so that should take up some time!
my summer really starts in about 2 or 3 weeks :D

what are your plans Matt?

Von Braun
Sunday, May 18th, 2003, 03:35 AM
I will follow Northstar's workout program now that I have more free time (see the health forum). I also plan on going on a few camping trips in the northern midwest and perhaps Canada as well. I will do some pleasure reading and ballroom dancing (although I will properly balance these indoor activities since the warmer season is shorter here). Of course, research (monday through friday mornings and early afternoons) is my full-time job.

Sigrun Christianson
Sunday, May 18th, 2003, 04:17 AM
I'll be working 50-60 hours per week as usual. You guys suck.

Reno
Monday, May 19th, 2003, 02:42 AM
Originally posted by Sigrun
I'll be working 50-60 hours per week as usual. You guys suck.

But you're rich.

Sigrun Christianson
Monday, May 19th, 2003, 03:26 AM
If I were rich, I wouldn't be working at all. :)

Von Braun
Monday, May 19th, 2003, 04:06 AM
Maybe he meant that you are rich in the sense that you have a good heart and therefore have lots of quality WN friends.

Bigred
Monday, May 19th, 2003, 06:49 PM
Good point. I am also going to be working like a mad man. I have college to pay for.

Reno
Wednesday, May 21st, 2003, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by Von Braun
Maybe he meant that you are rich in the sense that you have a good heart and therefore have lots of quality WN friends.

Yup.......That's what I meant...