PDA

View Full Version : Catholicism and The Thule Society

Mac Seafraidh
Tuesday, November 30th, 2004, 07:54 AM
As a Catholic lately, I have been questioning to have a dual belief of Thule and Catholicism. Since I have accepted Catholicism again, I have not been back to church. I think that is why I feel there is a missing presence in my life of some sort. I already know many resources, so I do not need them. I was a poster some of them on the Phora and I might have on here. I never have really studied it, but more or less heard a great bit about. People say the "Devil" is involved and I hear "Witchcraft", but I guess I am not with the world right now :~( My mood would still remain Depressed on the chart. I really do not want to worship Satan or witches either. Gott mit uns fuer mich!!!

Taras Bulba
Tuesday, November 30th, 2004, 09:21 PM
So you feel you're a kind of Christo-pagan?

Mac Seafraidh
Tuesday, November 30th, 2004, 11:44 PM
So you feel you're a kind of Christo-pagan?

Well,Not even that really my mind is just drifting off into thinking what if I were to? So,I wouldn't really say I am even am a Pagan.

Taras Bulba
Wednesday, December 1st, 2004, 12:36 AM
Well,Not even that really my mind is just drifting off into thinking what if I were to? So,I wouldn't really say I am even am a Pagan.

Ahhh.....I see. So you've reverted back to Catholicism but you feel you're not being Catholic enough? If thats the case I understand you, I myself am going through that. If you want you can PM me on this.

Phlegethon
Wednesday, December 1st, 2004, 01:45 AM
Don't worry, I am Catholic enough for both of you.

Mac Seafraidh
Wednesday, December 1st, 2004, 04:17 AM
Don't worry, I am Catholic enough for both of you.

Am I a New York Yankee? I don't play baseball anymore. I never knew I was on a professonial team for that matter