PDA

View Full Version : The Time Has Come...

Alkman
Sunday, November 28th, 2004, 01:33 AM
I'll skip the introduction.Since i post here, you realise that i'm leaving Skadi.The reasons are pretty obvious as well.
This situation is a back-forward that i can stand.However,I keep only the good memories from here and i leave the bitterness aside.
I have only one last request:That my account will be deactivated and all my posts,including this,will be deleted.
I'm sure i'll see many of you around.To the rest: It was nice to meet you :)

Thank you for hosting,
Thomas

Awar
Sunday, November 28th, 2004, 01:55 AM
Hey, don't disappear, man. At least start posting at Dodona.
Maybe in the near future there will be a pro-European forum, so,l
let's stay in contact until then.

Hail_Me
Sunday, November 28th, 2004, 03:51 AM

Vlad Cletus
Sunday, November 28th, 2004, 04:56 AM
You were one of the many, contributing Greeks to this forum, it is very sad to see you leave, I only hope that you come back or go on Dodona like Awar mentioned.

Regards, Comrade

Ewergrin
Sunday, November 28th, 2004, 05:44 AM
I have only one last request:That my account will be deactivated and all my posts,including this,will be deleted. Thomas

We don't deactivate memberships, nor do we delete posts. You are leaving on your own accord, fine. If we deleted all of your posts, the threads you posted in wouldn't make a whole lot of sense to an outside viewer, don't you agree?

I am always surprised to see that members want all of their posts deleted when they decide to leave. Where is the logic in that? All of a sudden, since you decided that you don't want to be here anymore, the content of your posts becomes invalid? Perhaps they were invalid to begin with. :shrug

Anyways, requests denied.
Goodbye.