PDA

View Full Version : Negroes Film Themselves Attacking Swedes [ with video recording ]

Tryggvi
Thursday, November 18th, 2004, 03:25 PM
Blacks Film Themselves Attacking Whites
Report; Posted on: 2004-11-14 03:07:45
http://www.nationalvanguard.org/images/teaser/black_on_white_beating_vidcap.jpg Report by Swedish correspondent Tom Eliasson.

Stockholm -- In the early morning hours of 4 June 2004, two young White males on their way home from a club witnessed a group of blacks destroying decorative flower pots in Norrmalmstorg Square.

When they objected to the vandalism, the half-dozen or so blacks punched and kicked them into unconsciousness. One victim remained unconscious for ten minutes. He spent a month in the hospital due to massive internal injuries and was left with brain damage, resulting in memory loss and difficulty concentrating.

Apparently, one of the attackers videotaped the episode (see link below) and distributed the video to other blacks so that they too could enjoy re-living the event.

Somehow, the video ended up being shown last Thursday on the Swedish television show "Efterlyst." On the tape you can hear one black screaming "double jam!" and "how many points do I get?" while the others cheer him on. (The faces of the gang members were blurred to downplay their ethnicity. There seems to be a new trend in Sweden with non-White criminals filming rapes and beatings -- the topic of the show.)

Police believe they've identified one of the blacks from the video. The black in the tan suit and tie appears to be a well-known athlete who plays on a major soccer team in Sweden, they say. However, as of yet, no arrests have been reported.

Witnesses confirm that at one point there were as many as ten attackers, although the video, which records only the last few seconds of the assault, shows just four or five. This event stresses the importance of avoiding all contact with non-Whites, if at all possible.

Swedish 'Aftonbladet' article 1 (http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/nyheter/story/0,2789,559246,00.html)
Swedish 'Aftonbladet' article 2 (http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/nyheter/story/0,2789,560698,00.html)
Swedish 'Nationaldemokraterna' article (http://www.nd.se/nyheter/dokument.asp?dokID=227)
Here you can see the video (http://forums.skadi.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=54416&stc=1&d=1142683786)

[Source (http://www.nationalvanguard.org/story.php?id=4191)]

+Suomut+
Thursday, November 18th, 2004, 08:45 PM
When they objected to the vandalism, the half-dozen or so blacks punched and kicked them into unconsciousness. One victim remained unconscious for ten minutes. He spent a month in the hospital due to massive internal injuries and was left with brain damage, resulting in memory loss and difficulty concentrating....this is just f-ing lovely. :|

Apparently, one of the attackers videotaped the episode (see link below) and distributed the video to other blacks so that they too could enjoy re-living the event....f-ing lovely. :| I presume if Swedish Europids did this sort of thing it would be a national OUTRAGE! gggggggrrrrrr

(The faces of the gang members were blurred to downplay their ethnicity. There seems to be a new trend in Sweden with non-White criminals filming rapes and beatings -- the topic of the show.)IMO, Any of these monsters captured by the police should be brutally beaten to a pulp and to the point of permanent physical disability and then placed in garbage cans on slow moving container ships for angola and if ever captured trying to enter any Europid country they should be shot through the head. Any of them involved in the GODDAMNED! rape activity should be BURNT! at the stake! and then the ashes thrown in garbage cans on slow moving container ships, again, for angola. :|

However, as of yet, no arrests have been reported.The police need to get their asses in GEAR! G-damit! If a bunch of Swedes decorated in hooked-crosses had come out and physically assaulted every islamic negroid in sight in Stockholm no doubt the FULL weight of Swedish law enforcement would be mobilized to scour the WHOLE land for their capture and imprisonment...go figure...nonsense. :thumbdown

...This event stresses the importance of avoiding all contact with non-Whites, if at all possible.For starters, turn off MTV, turn off the 'hip-hop nation', turn off tiger woods, turn your back on moronic negroids, etc., etc., etc.; & then strive to be good, old-fashioned EUROPIDS, for a change...Lord have mercy. :-\ Oh, and be a GOOD Teuton/Germanic and carry a big KNIFE or DAGGER at ALL times! :D 'Tis a GOOD way to keep yourself relatively unharmed & unraped as well as helping to dispatch these filthy animals to HELL! where they belong. :|

Telperion
Friday, November 19th, 2004, 12:24 AM
The criminals convicted for committing this disgusting and cowardly act should be sent to the gallows - although, unfortunately, it's very unlikely that they will receive more than a slap on the wrist. One can't help but wonder how many more such tragedies have to occur before Swedes wake up to the fact that their nation is in peril, and that their governing and media elites have sold them down the river.

Combatent
Saturday, November 20th, 2004, 12:25 AM
Here's a video from Stockholm, Sweden. One guy remained unconscious for ten minutes, then spent a month in the hospital due to internal injuries and brain damage.

One of the attackers videotaped the fight to share with friends.

Witnesses said there were as many as ten gang attackers though the video only shows the last few seconds of the fight.

Monday morning quarter-backing is easy, but sheez, ten guys?! They weren't smart enough to run. They sure as heck aren't fighting. They should be doing one of the two.

http://www.nationellidag.net/video/Stockholm_film.avi

Article here in Swedish...

http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/nyheter/story/0,2789,559246,00.html

Translation in English:

The article says that two Swedish guys, the one kicked in the head was 22 were attacked 4 o'clock in the morning at the Swedish National Day. The guys saw a gang of 5-10 people vandalising flower vases and asked them why they did so. The gang attacked without notice from behind the two Swedes. The one who was kicked in the head was unconsious for 10 minutes. Had four brain-bleedings? and was at hospital for 1 month. And has now problems concentrating and is worried he won't be able to work in the future. The Police has found the tape and with it they will probably find them within weeks. The guy who kicks with the beige jacket asks the others "was this kick ok". The others talk back and use his name.

Probably a couple of bleeding heart liberals thinking that they could "talk" and "share" with the gangsters. http://www.budoseek.net/vbulletin/images/smilies/rolleyes.gif

Since it is Sweden, the gangsters would probably get a month stay at a federally funded motel, with free food, lodging and cable TV. Afterall, the society must have wronged them so unjustly as to MAKE them express their frustration in such exhausting way.

a.squiggles
Saturday, November 20th, 2004, 02:06 AM
that's really disgusting, but seriously, even i'd put up more of a fight than those two :-O

p.s. did you notice the iPod commercial with a silhouette of a black woman at the but/streetcar stop? i find that rather ironic...

Thulean Imperial Inquisitor
Saturday, November 20th, 2004, 03:21 AM
This is really, really sick! Swedish natives cant walk the streets of their capital safe be cause of negro gangstas! :cuss

But I guess it's the same with my capital. There have been incidents were Icelandic youth has been attacked by gangs of crazy Taiwans with knifes and chains. ;(

I dont care about negro gangs in america, but hello, this is Northen Europe we are talking about. And it's infested with sub-human gangs.

Sick!

OraclePhilosophy
Saturday, November 20th, 2004, 03:29 AM
That is terrible but atleast you are not in America. I have to walk by gangstas everyday because they are everywhere in the area I live at. In my area you can not drive a couple of blocks without some hispanic or african american having their primitive rap music in their cars volume up blazing all over.

The sad thing is I see fellow white males who mimic these people and it brings great anger to me seeing them belittle their race.

I wish that in my lifetime I would see white pride and strength grow in America but I think if such a event will come it will beyond my years of living on this earth.:|

Gil
Saturday, November 20th, 2004, 12:34 PM
Seeing the video I can onyl say two things:

1st - Why didn't they stand up for themselves and fight?

2nd - In broad daylight? Three negroids once tried to rob me and I didn't care if I would get hurt or not so I fought with them, the result being I kept my wallet but got 15 cms of steel up my belly. Anyway, damn negroid invaders, hope they would all just die or leave. And people still fight about nord vs med, the true enemy comes from Africa.

Cheers

Glenlivet
Saturday, November 20th, 2004, 02:43 PM
The police need to get their asses in GEAR! G-damit!

The country is run by a bunch of Social Democrats who do not believe in strong punishment. They see everyone as nutcases that need psychological treatment. I see Sweden as a lost case if they win the elections in 2006.

If a bunch of Swedes decorated in hooked-crosses had come out and physically assaulted every islamic negroid in sight in Stockholm no doubt the

I doubt that these were Muslim. Negrids in Sweden are rarely Muslim. I think this has to do with something else.

Did anyone else besides me find it strange that the guy is wearing a trendy suit while he is kicking the poor young Swedish man? Keep in mind that that is not some bad suburb, but a rather posh neighbourhood of Stockholm!
It was in Norrmalmstorg: http://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norrmalmstorg

For starters, turn off MTV, turn off the 'hip-hop nation', turn off tiger woods, turn your back on moronic negroids, etc., etc., etc.; & then strive to be good, old-fashioned EUROPIDS, for a change

Ireland may be the last resort. Academic people have already moved in numbers, to Norway and Britain (mainly London, particularly dentists).

...Lord have mercy. :-\ Oh, and be a GOOD Teuton/Germanic and carry a big KNIFE or DAGGER at ALL times!

I cannot honestly see that in the nature of Swedes.

This is not the first such incident of young people that are in trouble with society. They have made it into fashion to record what they are doing on video. Another news:
http://expressen.se/index.jsp?a=204675

Glenlivet
Saturday, November 20th, 2004, 02:49 PM
Seeing the video I can onyl say two things:

1st - Why didn't they stand up for themselves and fight?

Because it's quite common in Sweden to have known Swedish friends friends whom as teenagers lost a moped, bicycle or some other thing to Negrids, Orientalids or Assyroids.

In broad daylight?

That does not matter in Stockholm, because people would not want to get in trouble by going inbetween. No one would back you up. Trust me on that. It's way too dangerous. I have seen it many times. It's even not unusual to see someone falling down on the street, like a heart attack, and no one dare to do anything, or they assume the person is a mental case. That is sadly the prevailing attitude.

Tryggvi
Saturday, November 20th, 2004, 02:50 PM
Oh, and be a GOOD Teuton/Germanic and carry a big KNIFE or DAGGER at ALL times! :D That's illegal in Sweden. Legal is the carrying of pocket knives with blade folded and no longer than 7 cm (less than 3").

Zyklop
Saturday, November 20th, 2004, 03:00 PM
That's illegal in Sweden. Legal is the carrying of pocket knives with blade folded and no longer than 7 cm (less than 3").
German law is much better. As long as you are not attending public events, you can even carry a sword with you. :D

Glenlivet
Saturday, November 20th, 2004, 03:30 PM
A relative of mine just showed me the link to a massibe brawl between Negrids in an NBA (basketball) match.

http://www.santoalt.com/pacers_pistons_fight.php

http://mfile.akamai.com/7883/rm/vod.ibsys.com/2004/1120/3935750.200k.rm (Real Audio file)

Is it in their nature?

Aistulf
Saturday, November 20th, 2004, 03:32 PM
Ah yeſ, I've ſeen žiſ truly diſguſting video already over at že Stormƒront ƒorum. Scandinavia ſeriouſly needſ to wake up, juſt like we did (to ſome certain extent; aƒter Žeo van Gogh waſ killed).

Alle germaniſche Leuten ſollten ƒrei und ſicher zu leben.

Ewergrin
Saturday, November 20th, 2004, 04:57 PM
I cannot even bear to watch the videos. This behaviour, by uncivilized, ogreish, sub-human scumbags only further reinforces my anger, disgust and contempt for these black gentlemen. If I ever needed justification for my large arsenal of firearms and other modern weaponry, this is it.

Ewergrin
Saturday, November 20th, 2004, 05:01 PM
A relative of mine just showed me the link to a massibe brawl between Negrids in an NBA (basketball) match.

http://www.santoalt.com/pacers_pistons_fight.php

http://mfile.akamai.com/7883/rm/vod.ibsys.com/2004/1120/3935750.200k.rm (Real Audio file)

Is it in their nature?
To answer your question; yes, it is.
As the saying goes, you can take a Negro out of the jungle, but you can't take the jungle out of the Negro.
These "people" are putrid filth, at best. Without scrupples, or conscience, they act like animals. It is a simple fact that you cannot gather them into large groups with severe altercations. Just look at what happened during the "Vibe" awards last week. That sort of thing happens everywhere they go.

Tryggvi
Saturday, November 20th, 2004, 05:21 PM
Without scrupples, or conscience, they act like animals. Give me one example of non-human animals acting that way, please?

Ewergrin
Saturday, November 20th, 2004, 05:30 PM
Give me one example of non-human animals acting that way, please?

I can't, because it is a figure of speech, as you know fully well. :anieyes

nicholas
Saturday, November 20th, 2004, 09:28 PM
Another fine example of why the majority of Africa has had no technologically advanced civilization to speak of. Civilization requires cooperation on the part of individuals. These Africans are too busy performing displays of dominance.

Sadly even in America they are told that they have the right to act like this.

In many university campuses there is what's known as "week of dialogue" where the minorities get to whine about being victims. A white girl called one of the black speakers on his racist comments and quickly found herself surrouned by 6 large black men, fortunately she escaped unharmed due to people holding the negroids at bay.

Nick

AngryPotato
Sunday, November 21st, 2004, 12:20 AM
These 'gentlemen' need to be put to the sword and their families sent back to Africa. It is my belief that the negrid has been indoctrinated by tv to believe that the white man is inferior and this behavior is OK to express publicly. The negrid people aren't capable of understanding the fury that is slowly simmering in the hearts of men, white men.

Odin Biggles
Sunday, November 21st, 2004, 03:00 AM
So some* non-natives attack and seriously hurt 2 native and law abiding citizens......

If i was the local police cheif id be personally shipping them out, to Antarctica if possible, they seem to get on well in cold climates.

Odin Biggles
Sunday, November 21st, 2004, 03:10 AM
that's really disgusting, but seriously, even i'd put up more of a fight than those two :-O

p.s. did you notice the iPod commercial with a silhouette of a black woman at the but/streetcar stop? i find that rather ironic...
The 2 men did what they should, unfortunately the perpetrators were braindead scum who do not know the meaning of being human.

Gentilis
Tuesday, December 7th, 2004, 02:08 PM
Why didn't they stand up for themselves and fight?

Social conditioning.

We are all expected to assumed a "reconciliatory" or sheepish posture when dealing with aggresive minorities. Looking at the body language of the two Swedes, they clearly thought they would be spared an escalation of violence and further harm if they lowered their guard.

They thought wrong.

Having said this, I would like to point out that the negroids were simply doing what modern society has empowered them to do; namely act out in all impunity. The principle guilty party here is Swedish society.

Siegfried
Tuesday, December 7th, 2004, 03:02 PM
It's crap like this that convinced me to spend more time on physical exercise.

Appalachian
Tuesday, December 7th, 2004, 05:20 PM
...Lord have mercy. :-\ Oh, and be a GOOD Teuton/Germanic and carry a big KNIFE or DAGGER at ALL times!

I cannot honestly see that in the nature of Swedes.

It may very well be in the nature of Swedes, while recent nurture is the problem.

Mandible
Tuesday, December 7th, 2004, 11:47 PM
Payback:

Woman Charged With Running Down Boys Who Hit SUV With Golf Ball

POSTED: 12:42 pm EST December 6, 2004
UPDATED: 1:50 am EST December 7, 2004
ST. AUGUSTINE, Fla. -- A woman ran over two teenage brothers after they accidentally hit her sport utility vehicle with the golf ball they were bouncing in a parking lot, officials said, leaving one of the boys with life-threatening injuries.

Isiah Grayer, 14, and his 16-year-old twin stepbrothers, Justin and Jamel Marshman, were bouncing the golf ball in a shopping center parking lot Sunday afternoon when it went astray and struck a sport utility vehicle driven by Kathy Feaganes Allen, 47, St. Johns County sheriff's Deputy Greg Suchy said. uchy said no damage was done, and the boys apologized and began to walk away. Allen started to drive away, but suddenly made a U-turn, ran over a median and struck Grayer, causing severe injuries, and Justin Marshman before knocking over a light pole, Suchy said.

She then drove after Jamel Marshman, crossing two medians and striking a utility box before her SUV stopped in a ditch, Suchy said. The boy ran away and was not struck.

Witness Russell McPhee said Allen accelerated to hit the boys.

"She charged them," he said. "This was the most deliberate act."

McPhee said he yelled at Allen to stay where she was when she got out of her car.

"After she ran them down, she got out of the car and lit a cigarette like a movie star," he said. "She watched all three of (the boys) just lying there."

Allen then used Terry Gerspch's cell phone to call her husband. Gerspch said Allen seemed unfazed.

"She was as calm as anything," she said. "She said the boys were throwing rocks at her car."

McPhee said Jamel, the uninjured brother, ran over to Allen's car and confronted her.

"He didn't get physical with her," he said. "He just kept asking 'Why? Why did you do this?"'

A judge ordered Allen held without bail Monday on three counts of attempted murder. She is being represented by the St. Johns County Public Defender's Office, which did not immediately return a call Monday seeking comment.

Grayer was in critical condition Monday at Shands Hospital in Jacksonville. Justin Marshman was treated for non-life threatening injuries at Flagler Hospital.

Catharsis
Wednesday, December 8th, 2004, 03:48 AM
That's horrible.

So sad that immigrants(like those ones) are taking advantage of the Swedes' overall tolerant nature.

I don't know anything about the Swedish legal system, but if it's like ours they probably won't be brought to justice.

:(

Thruthheim
Friday, August 25th, 2006, 07:44 AM
http://www.flurl.com/item/Immigration_problems___Caught_on_tape_u_ 174022