PDA

View Full Version : Montel Williams show

sfvgirlie14
Thursday, April 24th, 2003, 06:04 PM
I was flipping through channels the other day, and I heard that nigger talking to some white dude with a shaved head...duh and he sitting next to some fat nigger bitch talking about how he believes in racial purity and shit, yet he said he slept with her and she had a kid, and he wanted someone else to raise it blah blah blah... I didnt watch the whole thing cuz it pissed me off. I don't even know if I can trust my own people anymore this shit made me sick... that's all I wanted to say, had to rant

Sigrun Christianson
Wednesday, May 14th, 2003, 01:34 PM
It's known that some TV talk shows (I don't have any specific knowledge about Montel Williams) pay people to come on the show and be outrageous. These shows try to be as shocking and outlandish as possible in order to gain voyeurs, er.. um, I mean viewers.

Don't ever believe anything you see on a TV talk show.

-Sig

wpvengeance1488
Monday, May 26th, 2003, 03:44 PM
hah that talk show, try not believing anything you see on t.v.
period. its all a web of lies that has been poorly woven by the jews. well you cant pull the wool over my eyes that easily

Nordhammer
Tuesday, June 10th, 2003, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by Sigrun
It's known that some TV talk shows (I don't have any specific knowledge about Montel Williams) pay people to come on the show and be outrageous. These shows try to be as shocking and outlandish as possible in order to gain voyeurs, er.. um, I mean viewers.

Don't ever believe anything you see on a TV talk show.

-Sig

While I agree with you about television, our people are not short of hypocrisy and denial. There are many real people who claim to be pro-white, even in pro-white organizations, and are married to a non-white. Most typical is a white man married to an Asian.

I got a kick out of the American Renaissance forum. Lots of philosemites in there who swear Jews are white and to think otherwise is to be anti-white! Yet somehow they think Arabs are nonwhite. LOL They got sick of me telling too much truth, so I was subsequently banned.