PDA

View Full Version : Would Any Yank Please Explain To Me What Selective Services Is?

Axel Lindholm
Monday, July 22nd, 2002, 07:48 PM
Hmmm....my family is pretty much stumped. You see, my brother got a letter saying that he was selected for Selective Services and was required to send all of his papers in. Anyone here who would tell me what this is please?:viking

shambler
Monday, July 22nd, 2002, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by Axel Lindholm
Hmmm....my family is pretty much stumped. You see, my brother got a letter saying that he was selected for Selective Services and was required to send all of his papers in. Anyone here who would tell me what this is please?:viking

It's pretty much a requirement for all males when they turn 18. Similar to the draft board of the old days. The US Gov't. essentially wants to keep track of all draft age young men. In theory there can be some pretty nasty consequences for not registering (fines and prison time), although I think the US gov't. only goes after loud-mouth contientious objectors, who insist on making an idiotic spectacle of themselves.

If your brother is going to college and decides not to register he might have a problem getting low interest student loans and scholarships. Although, I'm not sure how well they even manage to cross-reference this feature. I've filled out a few Financial Aid Forms (FAFSAs) for clients kids, and honestly don't remember encountering it...doesn't mean it ain't there of course.

Their site does a pretty good job of presenting what you need to do, and why you need to do it. Didn't see much about the nasty consequences I mention above, so I figured I'd bring 'em up.

http://www.sss.gov/FSwho.htm
http://www.sss.gov/

Strapu
Monday, July 22nd, 2002, 10:48 PM
The US Gov't. essentially wants to keep track of all draft age young men. In theory there can be some pretty nasty consequences for not registering (fines and prison time), although I think the US gov't. only goes after loud-mouth contientious objectors, who insist on making an idiotic spectacle of themselves.

I don't see how the U.S. government could do a damn thing to any young white man who just said NO to the selective service system, since the U.S. government did not do one damn thing to the likes of Cassius Clay, (Muhhamed Ali) when he was turned down as a conscientious objector by the selective service. When the selective service turned down his application, he just refused to serve at all. There was never one damn thing done about it. My advice to all young white men is just say NO and let the jew fight his own wars! The same applies to the Fed Income tax which is used for our own genocide!

shambler
Tuesday, July 23rd, 2002, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by Strapu

I don't see how the U.S. government could do a damn thing to any young white man who just said NO to the selective service system, since the U.S. government did not do one damn thing to the likes of Cassius Clay, (Muhhamed Ali) when he was turned down as a conscientious objector by the selective service.

http://www.fcoe.k12.ca.us/home/selectservice.htm

Failure to register is a felony and subjects the offender to potential serious penalties and the the loss of significant benefits such as: federal and many state and local jobs, student financial aid, federal job training programs, eligibility for US Citizenship, etc.

It may not be fair, but it's the law. If Axel Lindholm's brother was my son, I'd drag his ass down to the post office if he put up a fuss. FWIW, I registered. Way, way back in 1982.

Not my call since he ain't my offspring. However, I think he'd be crazy NOT to register. Personal opinion. Life is too short to risk a felony conviction, especially over something so pointless. The merest whiff of a reinstated draft would send legions of soccer moms into the streets to protect their wiggerized ritalin taking zombie babies from harm. Not gonna happen. The current crop of American mothers can hardly be confused with the Spartan mothers of old, and their "With your shield or on it," dictum.

My advice to all young white men is just say NO and let the jew fight his own wars!

Look, by your standards, I'm probably an "anti-," and I've already made at least two far too long posts on the introduce yourself thread, discussing some of my thoughts on this issue. For the moment (i.e. discussing this youngster), let's agree to disagree. But, c'mon...A felony conviction can not only deprive you of what I posted above, it can also disqualify you from holding things like a law license, a CPA certificate, a realtor's license, and for all I know a barber's license. Do you REALLY want to cut a young man off at the knees that way? I just could not bring myself to recommend such a step. I don't think I could do so even if I believed as you do.

The same applies to the Fed Income tax which is used for our own genocide!

A different thread for a different time. And, yes, I file and pay. In fact, it's what I do for a living. Cutting, Pressing and Alterations. Sorry. :rolleyes:

shambler

PS: Sorry, but, but, but....:rolleyes: I can't resist asking if it pained you to peek in on a thread titled "Would any Yank..." x_rofl x_rofl x_rofl

Axel Lindholm
Tuesday, July 23rd, 2002, 12:43 AM
lol, thanks for the answer!

Hellstar
Tuesday, July 23rd, 2002, 03:18 AM

I don't see how the U.S. government could do a damn thing to any young white man who just said NO to the selective service system, since the U.S. government did not do one damn thing to the likes of Cassius Clay, (Muhhamed Ali) when he was turned down as a conscientious objector by the selective service. When the selective service turned down his application, he just refused to serve at all. There was never one damn thing done about it. My advice to all young white men is just say NO and let the jew fight his own wars! The same applies to the Fed Income tax which is used for our own genocide!

A Man with a stand,

Now that is something I like to see.

The problem is people want to oppose things they self are a corperating part of, im not saying im perfect, sometimes I have to corporate with these maggot infesting surroundings! but I try do it only for our best "us" and my self! so each move I make is ambivalent (that does not go for the enslaved or unaware moves or passive stagnations) But people should get off their ass and oppose this system and moral/Zionistic executive oppression!

By saying NO and OPPOSE, like Our Strapu points out, will we atleast die as a honoured man and not like some other filthy monkey advocate.

Strapu
Tuesday, July 23rd, 2002, 06:11 AM
For the moment (i.e. discussing this youngster), let's agree to disagree. But, c'mon...A felony conviction can not only deprive you of what I posted above, it can also disqualify you from holding things like a law license, a CPA certificate, a realtor's license, and for all I know a barber's license. Do you REALLY want to cut a young man off at the knees that way? I just could not bring myself to recommend such a step. I don't think I could do so even if I believed as you do.

I noticed you didn't reply to the double standards applied to people such as Muhammed Ali who thumbed his nose at the U.S. government and refused to serve without any penalties whatsoever from the vaunted U.S. government, such as a felony conviction, denial of a CPA certificate, a law license, or any of the other weapons available to the illegitimate government.
Would you really want to cut a young white man off at the knees and ask him to contribute to this double standard which works for his genocide?
My answer to you is fuck the government! If enough people stand on principle and refuse to lend any credence to this illegitimate institution, the so called "government" is as impotent as an eunuch!

shambler
Tuesday, July 23rd, 2002, 02:55 PM

I noticed you didn't reply to the double standards applied to people such as Muhammed Ali who thumbed his nose at the U.S. government and refused to serve without any penalties whatsoever from the vaunted U.S. government, such as a felony conviction, denial of a CPA certificate, a law license, or any of the other weapons available to the illegitimate government.

You're right, my error. Ali should have gone to prison, likely for a very, very long time. I forgot to mention that. He was (and is) a citizen of the USA. With all the duties and responsibilities that that involves. He was a good boxer, but was and is a reprehensible human being. There are one or two black people I admit to admiring (historian Thomas Sowell for one), but Ali ain't one of 'em. The people negroes seem to choose as their heroes and race representatives has lead me to the depressing conclusion that they are, as a race, utterly incapable of self-government. Time after time they seem to pick the worst of the worst as leaders, and villify the one or two black individuals that come along once in a rare while that are honorable and decent.

Would you really want to cut a young white man off at the knees and ask him to contribute to this double standard which works for his genocide?

No. But I would also like him to be able to pursue a career beyond flipping hamburgers or loading trucks. Especially over something this silly.

My answer to you is fuck the government! If enough people stand on principle and refuse to lend any credence to this illegitimate institution, the so called "government" is as impotent as an eunuch!

It may come to that. I disagree that we are there, yet. I also take issue with how realistic the "If enough people..." is, given current conditions. Remember, this young man has to register, and has to do it soon.

Voldemort
Tuesday, July 23rd, 2002, 11:42 PM
I don't see how the U.S. government could do a damn thing to any young white man who just said NO to the selective service system, since the U.S. government did not do one damn thing to the likes of Cassius Clay, (Muhhamed Ali) when he was turned down as a conscientious objector by the selective service.

Interesting how you do not mention Bill Clinton. Draft dodgers and cowards are, unfortunatly, of ALL colors.

When the selective service turned down his application, he just refused to serve at all. There was never one damn thing done about it. My advice to all young white men is just say NO and let the jew fight his own wars! The same applies to the Fed Income tax which is used for our own genocide!

I think Nationalism and racial pride should have SOME principles, one of them being a defense of both its people and homeland. Part of the virtue of service is, in fact, sacrifice.

cosmocreator
Wednesday, July 24th, 2002, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by Voldemort

I think Nationalism and racial pride should have SOME principles, one of them being a defense of both its people and homeland. Part of the virtue of service is, in fact, sacrifice.

Your "Homland" has been taken away from you a long time ago!

Today it the "Homeland" and playground of the Bronfmans, Greenspans, Wolfowitz, Foxman, Eisners and Redstones ect. ect.

So the only thing you and your kids would be "sacreficed" for, is that this "shitty little country" in the middle east can keep towing you on your nosering towards oblivion.

And Btw: Axel is Finnish, so is his Brother. They were not even born in the Jew/nitedstates. So why should they have to "serve" them.

They should rather get their ass back to Finland and server their true Fatherland and not this "diverse" Meltingpot.

They have no reason to die for Wall-Street and Uncle Shmuel and for Dubyas corrupted finance interests.

Voldemort
Wednesday, July 24th, 2002, 01:43 AM
Originally posted by Wehrmacht
[B]

Your "Homland" has been taken away from you a long time ago!

Perhaps. We'll see.

Today it the "Homeland" and playground of the Bronfmans, Greenspans, Wolfowitz, Foxman, Eisners and Redstones ect. ect.

You're in Germany, correct? Have you served in the military there?

So the only thing you and your kids would be "sacreficed" for, is that this "shitty little country" in the middle east can keep towing you on your nosering towards oblivion.

....This is a non-issue. If black people and hispanics are the only people who serve the country in the form of Military service, then what claim can whites have to the country? If a people are unwilling to fight for what is theirs, what claim can they have on it, legitimatly?

And Btw: Axel is Finnish, so is his Brother. They were not even born in the Jew/nitedstates. So why should they have to "serve" them.

I was responding to Strapu, not Axel. But if we are to continue your premise from that point, what does Mohammed Ali's lack of military service have to do with his brother serving the Finnish Armed Forces?

If Axel or his brother are citizens of a state, they should serve the state if they expect privillages from it.

cosmocreator
Wednesday, July 24th, 2002, 03:04 AM
Originally posted by Voldemort

You're in Germany, correct? Have you served in the military there?

Yes, unfortunately I was so stupid and did serve. Back then I had the same notion, that a good German has to serve and do his duty for the Fatherland.
I was young and naive.

I didn't serve Germany, I served our Polit-caste of corrupted stooges who are the bootlickers of our foreign opressors. I served the imperialist american empire in one of their subjugated colonial armies - this one consisting of "German Natives".

I'm glad I dont have to serve now - so they can send me on "peace-keeping" to Bosnia, Kosovo, Afghanistan, Somalia and Kuwaitt. Or even more dreadfull would be for me to imagine, that I would be sent to "Israel" to do training with the Kikes!

....This is a non-issue. If black people and hispanics are the only people who serve the country in the form of Military service, then what claim can whites have to the country? If a people are unwilling to fight for what is theirs, what claim can they have on it, legitimatly?

If you claim your right to your country by the simple issue that it belongs to those, who serve - then you missunderstood something. USA is a white country - period. The Niggers and Mestizos, Jews and Pakis ect. can stand on their heads for all I care - they can do what they want - its not their country, and never will be. They didn't found it!

With the same line of argumentation I would have to accept all those Turks, Indians ect. who now serve in this "German Army" today. Like hell are they Germans.

If Axel or his brother are citizens of a state, they should serve the state if they expect privillages from it.

Thats where we differ. You serve a State - I only serve my People. If a State is corrupted, decadent and evil and is working towards the anhilation of my people and heritage, then I would be a bloody TRAITOR if I took part in any service that just in the slightest way would support its agenda.

What privelleges can they expect? To live in a mongrelized, politicly correct shithole, where Jews give the commands?
You mean Axel and his brothers life could realy depend on decisions made by people like Dubya?

Axel Lindholm
Wednesday, July 24th, 2002, 06:37 AM
It is pretty pathetic here. Week after week, the mail box is full of Army (/navy/air/etc.) propaganda brochures explaining the importance of serving the "free people" "fight against terrorists". The most reacent ones feature a big American flag, with Dubya' in front of it, exclaiming the propaganda.

Now the JSA is realising video games in which the player plays as an American in the fight against terrorism.(All terrorist are Arab/Muslim of course!:o ) Then, once you finish the game, theres a nice little link to www.goarmy.com, so you can sign up for the fight against terrorism!

Akimbo
Wednesday, July 24th, 2002, 06:54 AM
I support the army the old fashioned way. About 40% of my paycheck winds up in the government's pocket at the end of every year, with 20% of it being spent by the government directly. Since they're spending a couple hundred billion on the military, that means 5% of my paycheck is going to soldiers to buy their uniforms, firearms, choppers, tanks, research, development and a variety of other services.

I'm the guy who pays for all that shit. That's my service to my country.

Strapu
Wednesday, July 24th, 2002, 07:04 AM
I'm the guy who pays for all that shit. That's my service to my country.

And herein lies the problem. If all white people would just jam a mop handle into the spokes of the IRS wheel by just saying NO to the illegitimate fed income tax, the Jewish agenda of wresting the country away from its rightful owners would crumble like a dry biscuit overnight.

Akimbo
Wednesday, July 24th, 2002, 07:09 AM
Unfortunately, that doesn't seem to be occurring anytime soon.

Subtract from the white population of the United States the people who are heavily invested in Jewish businesses or politics, the people who have too much to lose by standing up, and those who consider White Nationalists wackos, and we have a very small group of politically-aware individuals whom the government can easily fit into all of its Federal Penitentiaries.

Strapu
Wednesday, July 24th, 2002, 07:24 AM
and we have a very small group of politically-aware individuals whom the government can easily fit into all of its Federal Penitentiaries.

Fortunately the numbers aren't that small anymore. The racially and politically aware White people are growing by leaps and bounds, and many are beginning to realize that neither major political party is looking out for their interests. As for the prisons, they are already rapidly running out of room due to the Jewish destruction of our immigration laws in the 1960's. I think the future looks brighter, and if the shit hits the fan economically as I think is inevitable, you will see some startling changes in the mindsets of the lemmings who have thought White nationalists were all psychos. The psychos are the people who have swallowed the Jewish "mulitcultural" bullshit.

Voldemort
Thursday, July 25th, 2002, 12:19 AM

And herein lies the problem. If all white people would just jam a mop handle into the spokes of the IRS wheel by just saying NO to the illegitimate fed income tax, the Jewish agenda of wresting the country away from its rightful owners would crumble like a dry biscuit overnight.

Yeah but anyone who isn't ready to stand on the line in the worst of times shouldn't recieve the benefits in the best of times, wouldn't you agree?

Strapu
Thursday, July 25th, 2002, 08:05 PM
Yeah but anyone who isn't ready to stand on the line in the worst of times shouldn't recieve the benefits in the best of times, wouldn't you agree?

I do agree, but unfortunately sometimes that can't be avoided. There have and will always be leaders who take the initiative in any type of revolution, and the sheep jump aboard somewhere along the way for the ride.

Chemical Nose
Friday, July 26th, 2002, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by Axel Lindholm

ahh lets see boy if we can find the answer,

selective service is something dumb insecure Yankees
made up in order to convince the world of their greatness!

You must submit you know why?
course you are fucking born in the land of the free.

eermm did i hear some slow moron in the corner
yelling the word P A R A D O X ??????????????????????

Axel Lindholm
Friday, July 26th, 2002, 01:04 PM
course you are fucking born in the land of the free.

Yes - I was born in the land of the Free - In finland!

jimbtx
Friday, July 26th, 2002, 02:05 PM
If folks really want to do something about the Selective service.

They should just bring to issue how it's a violation of the very antisexist laws put in to bring in more women!:rolleyes:

& lets face it.If they added women to the lists.Alot of feminists would change their tunes!

Public is not going to stand for women being drafted!

But as long as women are not forced to register & be fined for not doing so like men.It's illegal!!:eek:

Their only recourse is to:

Remove women from the military.

Force women to register or else like men!

Or remove the selective service!

Since I'm over 35.I don't even qualify for the draft.So I would be the wrong example to sue them for discrimination.

But some young man is going to get smart & take them up on it.& force the socalled womens groups to take a stand on this issue they so blatantly ignore.

& under or present conditions where the feds are bustingbut to get folks to join.It would be interesting of some one brought this issue to court right about now!:cool

Stand and Deliever
Tuesday, July 30th, 2002, 03:37 AM
Women on the battlefield as combat troops make me sick. A couple of years back I read a study where over 80% of all the females in the military couldn't throw a gernade out of it's own blast radius. The next war we have women are going to get alot of men killed, either by fucking up and killing their own comrades or by men trying to save them because they fucked up.