PDA

View Full Version : To Clone or not to Clone?

lonewolfEU
Wednesday, April 9th, 2003, 01:24 AM
With Hitlers birthday around the corner it brings to mind this topic. If we could get cloning down to a "T" picture cloning only white people? A million Vikings a month. In no time we would rule this planet once again.
With that in mind are you for or against cloning?
Who would you like to see cloned from history? Napoleon , Ceaser , Peter the Great etc.
On the other hand we have to make sure the enamy does not control it.

Ederico
Wednesday, April 9th, 2003, 01:18 PM
I am not against the cloning of physically fit and intelligent Europid Individuals if they desired to be cloned. Cloning could be used in the midst of a Eugenics Programme to possibly strengthen the numbers of Individuals that are the Biological Elite of the Europid Race. The bottomline is, whoever wants to be Cloned should be able to be Cloned if he qualifies to certain standards, with responsibility for the Clone relying in most cases on the Individual that is to be Cloned, with minor exceptions for the exceptional cases where the quality of the Cloned Individual is High, State Support should exist there.

Cloning with Biological and Genetic Engineering, and also Eugenics could be strengthening for the Racial Folk.

All of the above carries major Ethical Value and as such I would not introduce Cloning without popular consent. Though definitely I do not want some Christian or Religious Moralists intervening in this discussion, it should be strictly secular. The benefit of our Race cannot be hindered by a non-Racial and and non-Folkish Faith.

Bigred
Wednesday, April 9th, 2003, 02:56 PM
Only the greats should be cloned like Hitler and then an army of white troops for his rise to power again.

Moody
Wednesday, April 9th, 2003, 06:39 PM
I am not against cloning in principle, although I think that sex is the best method of reproduction.

This brings in another question; are the lower races Necessary?
I mean that a master Race is redundant without other Races to Master.

I believe that Nature demands different races to stand in a hierarchy and that the White [Aryan] Race should rule the "lesser breeds without the law".

Even if all other Races were exterminated and only the White Race remained, evolution dictates that the White Race would begin to show genetic variation and branch into sub-races etc.,

I suppose cloning would be a way of making all members of a sole-surviving White Race 'identical'; all males and females resembling Arno Breker sculptures.

Isn't this a bit Communistic?
Isn't this anti-Nature?
And doesn't it suggest that genetic problems are bound to arise by such an attempt to reject evolution itself?

Hellstar
Wednesday, April 9th, 2003, 11:07 PM
Moody brought some valid points up

GreenHeart
Thursday, April 10th, 2003, 03:21 AM
Yeah it's true. There is no real "right" and "wrong" only what doesn't go against nature and what does.

In principal I'm not against cloning, but like anything else I think it should be done very responsibly, and be very planned out. Maybe in the future you could randomly edit clones, or clone random white people so as to not select against nature. Or maybe get a team of scientists to figure out important characteristics and clone and number of people posessing each chracteristic that is in accordance with nature. I think it should only be used to increase our population number, or maybe even increase only nordics who are currently being selected against.

I think future technology should be based on nature and not against it.

lonewolfEU
Monday, April 14th, 2003, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by Moody Lawless

Even if all other Races were exterminated and only the White Race remained, evolution dictates that the White Race would begin to show genetic variation and branch into sub-races etc.,

If one belives in evolution , then yes. Now I know this will get some people pissed off at me but what if we as whites were travelers from outer space that settled here and multipled? There are various groups that have millions of belivers of this version. Thats why the planet is millions of years old but humans started building and reading stars to perfection only about 8000 years ago. The nigs / chinks etc. were created in our likeness to serve us. They were cloned with different colors to distinguish there job tittles.
If one can believe that some sort of GOD created the galexy then why cant one belive in other forms of evolution?
To sum it up " what came 1st? The chicken or the egg?"

I suppose cloning would be a way of making all members of a sole-surviving White Race 'identical'; all males and females resembling Arno Breker sculptures.

Then again you can only clone a person that has died. Thatway we dont all look like ARNO'.

And doesn't it suggest that genetic problems are bound to arise by such an attempt to reject evolution itself?

I apoligize for bringing in GOD , in case I broke some guidline but I ment no disrispect to religious people. God was brought up only as a compariment to other beliefs of civilization.
Good conversation moody.Take care.

Katinkatze
Friday, May 2nd, 2003, 09:08 PM
i must say this is quite an interesting question... well cloning as a whole id be against it... not exactly coz its against nature, but coz the clone would not exactly be human... he/she would not really have an identity...only a copy of someone else... tho i think it would be cool to try clone someone well known... i wonder if cloning hitler would bring out the same him as he really was... or would the clone turn out different... thats always a big '?' dont you think? tho as a whole i guess id rather keep the population growning the traditional way... and growing in a white way btw.