PDA

View Full Version : Racism comes out to play

Demigorgona
Saturday, April 5th, 2003, 09:27 PM
Racism comes out to play

http://www.abc.net.au/frontier/images/front.gif

A reluctance for Anglo-Australian preschoolers to play with Aboriginal and Vietnamese dolls has prompted calls for changes in early childhood education to foster racial equality.

A Melbourne University study of 112 mainly Anglo-Australian 4 and 5-year-olds found they were uncomfortable playing with non-white dolls. An Aboriginal doll was practically ignored, with one child saying: "It's yuck, yucky. Put it back." Caucasian children showed a strong preference for Anglo-dolls. "Some children had a very clear discomfort with the dark-skinned doll. They didn't want to touch her and asked for her to be removed," said research co-ordinator Glenda MacNaughton.

When offered the Vietnamese doll, one child said Vietnamese people "shop in markets", and the doll "could not be Australian". Professor MacNaughton said the reaction reinforced the need for education designed to promote racial diversity.

Complete article...

Link to this text : http://ca.altermedia.info/index.php?p=164&more=1&c=1

skinpride
Sunday, April 6th, 2003, 01:56 AM
The nightmare begins for Australia...multiculturalism and diversity are necessary educational goals in all zionist occupied countries.

Ederico
Sunday, April 6th, 2003, 01:28 PM
Fuck them! I have relatives in Australia, they are not Anglo-Australians though to my knowledge those directly related to me are White. I would never play with a non-White doll.

Hmmm, come to think of it I would never play with a doll at all, let us call it action figure, ok?

Vigilant
Sunday, April 6th, 2003, 04:56 PM
I saw Jews pushing prams down Park Avenue in New York.All the children were cross-eyed.Those people are born out of focus,and they then set about restructuring our societies to make us fit their vision.Australians wouldn't countenance this kind of reprogramming if it wasn't for Jews.

Hellstar
Sunday, April 6th, 2003, 05:15 PM
Tiny in the big frame but total coherent in all values.

same actions are undergoing all cultures. "their quest for melting" because otherwise independence is strong and demand sacrifices.

We had children books making fun of Negroes here also. up through the hippie times things took dramatically changes but many of them have first been enforced in the 90th...

my mom told me a story once, she was a child, suddenly alot of screaming and noise from the street took her attention, all kids and people gathered, a Negro was seen in the city. it was a big sensation, never had anyone seen one of those before. now they are everywhere and in huge numbers and groups (trust me), it cant be true I cant walk through my land without meeting these strangers on my soil can it? Im amazed by the infantilism and urge for self destruction seen in my countrymen.

This fatalistic fetish for speaking up loud about "modern injustice" due to natural inequality is seen everywhere. stop rewarding people for their "moronic hippie heroicness" and this shall stop as soon as it started. Think about everything you "say" and "do" so you dont lead other people to bring decay amongst us.

Noddy
Sunday, April 13th, 2003, 01:31 AM
Re-education? Who are the real fascists?

lonewolfEU
Sunday, April 13th, 2003, 03:20 AM
Originally posted by NORTHSTAR

up through the hippie times things took dramatically changes but many of them have first been enforced in the 90th...

I have always blamed hippie peace loving freaks of the 60's .
While in their teens or early 20's they screwed everything in sight. Blacks / pakis / spics etc. Now fast forward these freaks 30 years and the freaks are in their late 40's early 50's . THESE ARE the freaks who got into well conected jobs or goverment jobs by blackmailing someone with secrets from "the 60's". Dope/ sex .
The next generation is not as bad. So in 10- 20 years these freaks will be retarted oops ment to say retired.

Azdaja
Sunday, April 13th, 2003, 05:16 AM
I think the hippie movement shows exactly how powerful a tool education is when it comes to molding the citizenry of a nation.
Marxists practically took over college campuses in the US and used them as recruitment centers. Stupid kids, looking to 'rebel' against 'society', figured joining up with one of these Marxist unions was a safe way to do it. Now I don't think this was the sole reason for the existence of the hippie movement, but I do think it was the major reason.
I feel that these Marxist professors should be rounded up and shot. This is probably one of the only groups of people that I actually DO want to see physically killed.
I could ramble on about this for hours and go off on all kinds of tangents, so I'll stop now while I still make some sense.