PDA

View Full Version : Is there Life on Mars?

She-Wolf
Tuesday, November 9th, 2004, 02:01 PM
For centuries humans have struggled to answer the question: 'Are we alone in the universe?' The discovery of methane gas in the Martian atmosphere this past March by the Mars Express orbiter may bring scientists one step closer to being able to answer that question....
http://www.physorg.com/news1879.html

Willowsprout
Tuesday, November 9th, 2004, 04:04 PM
Maybe there was.Perhaps there was life on all planets. But they all destroyed the atmosphere or the atmosphere destroyed itself and somehow trickled their way to the next and to the next.Now its just earth and we have to figure out away to go live back on those planets. Like nine lives lol I think there might have been:) Its a good post. It will be interesting to see what they find in the future.

She-Wolf
Wednesday, November 10th, 2004, 12:51 PM
I agree with you that life had existed on Mars. I personally believe that some life forms still exist there but these are alien creatures that adapt to the Martian atmosphere, climate and terrain. I think that the methane gas is proof of animal life existing there. I also believe that intelligent life once inhabited Mars and then for some reason it got completely destroyed. Life may exist on one of Jupiters moons also.