PDA

View Full Version : US losing ground in Iraq

GreenHeart
Saturday, March 29th, 2003, 09:20 AM
http://www.overthrow.com/lsn/news.asp?articleID=4300

Iraq Conflict At Stalemate After Nine Days
Differing Criteria For Victory Gives Edge To Iraq

3/28/03 9:41:56 PM

"Commentary / Analysis -- The US-British attack on Iraq, what some might call the "Purim War", is at a stalemate tonight, and the longer it persists at that stalemate the greater the advantage will be for the Iraqi forces, and the greater the likelihood of the withdrawal of US forces from Iraq in a negotiated ceasefire -- otherwise known as an Iraqi victory -- will be.
This is clearly a war that Iraq feels it is winning, and a war that has caused great concern for the planners at the Pentagon. In a fight where your opponent is expected to cream you, just being able to hang in there until the end is a victory, and given that there is no reason to believe that Saddam Hussein has ever had any goal except to weather out the US-UK attack and force them to expend their resources, ever day Saddam Hussein hangs in there is another day of victory for his forces.

The US and the UK have started to seriously expend both their supplies and their munitions, and must continue to do so in order to avoid being overwhelmed by the numerically superior Iraqi forces. The US and the UK have consumed more than 1/3rd of their cruise missiles, 1/4 of their precision munitions, and 3/5th of their repair parts. 1/5th of the armored vehicles in their advance units in the Third Infantry are disabled and awaiting repair; almost the entirety of the Apache helicopters that have been deployed to the region are disabled after another massive failed attack on the Medina division.

Plus, the Iraqis seem to be defeating the US air assault with the low-tech battle tactic of "hiding". Though US airpower has been touted, in Serbia and in Afghanistan, massive aerial bombardment of vehicles, artillery pieces, or men that were merely hidden or concealed with plain camoflauge, have allowed, generally, for a 98% survival rate among the targets. Osama bin Laden mentioned in one videotaped address that the allied bombardment of Tora Bora, which destroyed mountains (who were, unfortunately, too big to hide), killed about 2% of this force. Similarly, the Serbian army lost approximately 2% of its armed forces during the entire Kosovo campaign. There is no reason to believe that the allied aerial bombardment of Iraqi positions is causing much more than a 2% attrition of targeted Iraqi units; thus, it is clear that the air defenses the US faced on its first helicopter attack -- air defenses composed primarily of small arms -- were not significantly degraded when the United States counter attacked today."

"......"

Read the rest here: http://www.overthrow.com/lsn/news.asp?articleID=4300

Von Braun
Monday, March 31st, 2003, 02:06 AM
I hope the coalition loses this war. If they lose big here, then it is doubtful that the u.s. and the u.k. will ever be able to sell another war in the middle east to their peoples.

This would be one step closer to the eradication of jews. :)

Hellstar
Monday, March 31st, 2003, 02:48 AM
If it was man to man USA wouldnt stand a chance. they even have all their special units out there, and english special units also, which are suppossed to be the best in the world along with the danish special units. I hail Iraq for not letting invaders take your soil. Coalition hide behind extremely advantage weapons, its digusting. think if Syria, yemen, egypt, palestina, Iran entered this conflict then I think they could seriously take the whole armies of these superpowers. rumsfeld insisted on this new kind of warfare with few soldiers with much happengut but now they have to send 120 000 more soldiers to take care of the war. its all about oil, if it was something genuine then we could digust it, but its all about oil. its so sad.

Im glad you understand guys:)

Von Braun
Monday, March 31st, 2003, 03:18 AM
Originally posted by NORTHSTAR
its all about oil, if it was something genuine then we could digust it, but its all about oil.

It is NOT about oil. It is about jewish parasites controlling Western nations. x_nono

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Monday, March 31st, 2003, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by Von Braun
It is NOT about oil. It is about jewish parasites controlling Western nations. x_nono

How about Jewish parasites controlling Western Nations that also want more oil? :D Well, I tend to believe that it is more about oil than Israel. I don't deny Jewish influence on a country like America but I will not buy into something that sounds like a giant conspiracy. Instead of assuming that the USA is interested in the welfare of Israel because they are controlled by Jews, how about taking into account the fact that Israel is almost like a foothold for them in the Middle-East; they are looking to "stabilize" that whole region. Iraq makes the most sense to target because they are bordering Iran, which at this point is a "moderate" Islamic country (moderate to the Americans..Iran had a demonstration of people supporting America after September 11th). It is not as simple as what goes on now, and what the direct, initial effect of this war will be. It is a long term military strategy.

I heard also that Iraq had switched to Euros for trading, and were trading more with Russia than the US. Those greedy bastards want every little country to use their dollars, dont they? Well I don't know much about economics but I think that may be important, just a little bit :ultrawink

GreenHeart
Tuesday, April 1st, 2003, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by NORTHSTAR
Im glad you understand guys:)

but its all about oil

You know, my grandma and dad also say it's all about the oil. They want the oil, it's true, but that's a little bit too simplistic!

More than oil is at stake in Iraq. And if you consider what you hear on the news, even the idea that "it's all about the oil" is a consipiracy!

Iraq has Arabs which oppose Israel. It has a leader who opposes Israel and the jews. That was enough basis for war in 1939! The jews declared war on Germany, and not short afterwards Britain and France declared war..... The US soon followed suit.

Iraq is a state which is not led by the tool of democracy to subjugate it's victims - I mean- citizens. That in itself seems to intensly bother the powerful jews who want a worldwide democracy it seems. Democracy is a major factor in the new world order. The men at the most important positions in this war are jews, what can you expect from names like Perle and Wolfowitz??

And if Iraq indeed did have nuclear weapons, it doesn't matter one bit because they have already sent suicide bombers to Israel and will probably continue to do so! Get it, they are a THREAT to Israel, and this threat is extended to include the US, and then when the American people feels threatened, they will back the war.

Conclusion: The war has benefits for the US economy, which will mean more money to give to Israel every year. The war has benefits for Israel, one of her major enemies could be eradicated. Getting control of the oil, it will go to control of Israel also, so they will also have economic benefits times two. Israel benefits more from the war than the US itself. There can only be one conclusion if you take everything into account!

Von Braun
Tuesday, April 1st, 2003, 01:43 AM
Vanessa, why are you defending the jews? It is millions of acts like these throughout history (Aryan men and women looking the other way) that have put our race at the brink of extinction. x_nono

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Tuesday, April 1st, 2003, 02:20 AM
How was I defending the Jews? I just said I don't think that the US is going to war in Iraq because of the Jews, and that things aren't as simple as oil or Israel, though those two things definately have major impact.

Maybe you are the one defending the Jews, giving them so much credit that they are so smart and conniving that they must control everything.

Von Braun
Tuesday, April 1st, 2003, 02:51 AM
Originally posted by Vanessa
Maybe you are the one defending the Jews, giving them so much credit that they are so smart and conniving that they must control everything.

I am attacking them as our enemies.

Moody
Tuesday, April 1st, 2003, 05:59 PM
I agree with von Braun on this one; Aryan and Jew are polar opposites.

This thought has been expressed throughout history by the Jews themselves [in moments of unguarded honesty], and by great Aryan historians [e.g., Tacitus], philosophers [e.g., Schopenhauer], and artists [e.g., Wagner].

Aryan vs. Jew is the great duality of our world-outlook, as it includes every single category in this whole forum.

The Bushites have adopted an Old Testament outlook which is perfectly allied to the Judaic. It is a despicably anti-Aryan worldview which must be continually opposed.

An 'eye for an eye' makes the whole world blind.

goidelicwarrior
Tuesday, April 8th, 2003, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by Von Braun

probably both.. and the jews dont want any potential threats in their area,, you will see, Iran Syria will go down the same path.. and North Korea wont.. sofar the jews have worked behind the scene.. now they know they have the power, they dont bother to hide even ... they are ahe threat to ALL mankind !