PDA

View Full Version : Foreign TV and Radio

Todd in FL
Saturday, March 29th, 2003, 05:47 AM
I have a friend that speaks Armenian and was telling me some stuff that was on the Armenian TV:

1. Some of the U.S. Tomahawk missles supposedly being aimed at Iraq and supposedly soooo accurate hit 2 oil wells and a govt. building in Iran and a military base in Syria.

2. Also a govt. building in Turkey. As a warning for non support I suppose.

3. The reporters on Armenian TV said that the U.S. told the Iraqis to stop showing pics of POW'S on Iraqi TV... they didn't so the U.S. blew up the TV station. (personaly I dunno if it was actually blown up because it keeps coming back on the air... hmmmnn... maybe it was an EMP bomb and they repaired the station afterwards with new parts...)

4. Saddam bought thousands of Toyota 4x4 trucks with guns mounted on the back before the war and the Iraqi soldiers are speeding across the desert shoot U.S. and British supply lines of food and ammo and then speeding away. This is why the Marines only are getting 1 MRE per day. Amazing.

I don't have a link to the station. I don't speak Armenian. I speak Spanish fluently but the internet radio stations in Spain are not pro USA but not all out telling the truth either... I suppose because of the fact that we are allied in this. I'm sick of watching CNN and am going to go to net TV to get another side of the story. Does anyone here speak Armenian or something else to cooborate these stories or give more that are not told on usa TV???

GreenHeart
Saturday, March 29th, 2003, 08:28 AM
Yeah of course, if you want to read about it there's a good site called www.overthrow.com

Seriously I didn't have any idea the US was losing. Check out the story I posted in the articles and current affairs forum.

Here: http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2459

It's great, I hope the Iraqis sneak around and kick some @$$

Demigorgona
Saturday, March 29th, 2003, 09:02 AM
Unless the States nukes Iraq...I don't see the US winning this war...

Demigorgona
Saturday, March 29th, 2003, 09:38 AM
Obviously a mistake...but thank you for pointing that out in such a kindly fashion dear :)