PDA

View Full Version : The Yellow Question

Von Braun
Tuesday, March 25th, 2003, 01:25 AM
It seems that there is a widespread notion that whites are inbetween blacks and yellows on many important traits, such as raw IQ, criminal behavior, etc. (with the obvious exception of pigmentation, where we are at one end of the spectrum).

This is a board for whites, but if we look at this scheme objectively, many inconsistencies will appear. Perhaps in terms of mean IQ, northeast Asians are slightly higher than Europeans. However, they have accomplished less: scientifically, artistically, and in terms of world hegemony. You never here two black guys complaining about living in a yellow man's world, while loitering somewhere. They complain about living in a white man's world, becuase that is what we indeed live in.

Perhaps IQ does not encapsulate everything of importance. It seems to leave out creativity and ingenuity, something that northeast asians seem to lack. Northeast asians have invented much less than we have, and what they have invented has oftentimes not been put to practical use, wheras we have put such things to practical use. Also keep in mind that northeastern Asian languages are extrmely inefficient in their written forms, comapred to ours. This may very well be a consequence of their stagant nature, since languages like these make it very difficult to form new words for new concepts.

Another thing to consider is the difference between mean and standard deviation. Apparently, northeast asians have a slightly higher mean IQ with a small standard deviation (statistical spread), wheras we have a high standard deviation in IQ. It would not be surprising if the vast majority of the one thousand most intelligent men ever to live were/are white. We have many people of low intelligence, and so that makes our mean a little lower than the yellow mean.

Finally, why are amerindians so primitive, in light of the yellow man's alleged place at the superior end of the spectrum on so many important racial traits?

Von Braun
Tuesday, March 25th, 2003, 01:33 AM
"Yo brutha, ain't be no use tryin', dis be a yello mayun's wurld."

x_rofl

Azdaja
Tuesday, March 25th, 2003, 02:55 AM
<< Finally, why are amerindians so primitive, in light of the yellow man's alleged place at the superior end of the spectrum on so many important racial traits? >>

I think that the mongoloid subraces differ from one another to a much greater degree than the European caucasian subraces do. For instance, compare the Chinese and Japanese on the one hand (most of whom belong to the same subrace, if I remember correctly...could be wrong) against the Vietnamese (most of whom belong to a subrace different from the Chinese/Japanese) on the other hand.
The Chinese and Japanese live in civilized countries and are very well off when compared to the Vietnamese.
I've noticed also that the Chinese and Japanese people who move to my area tend to retain their cultural standards and usually come across as very reserved and intelligent people. On the other hand, Vietnamese immigrants are quick to pick up on American (negro) "pop-culture" and most of the young ones act just like black or hispanic gang members.

Evolved
Tuesday, March 25th, 2003, 03:16 AM
Southeast Asians have negroid and Australoid strains. Their look is darker and more primitive, although the Japanese also have some Polynesian or Samoan admixture. Some of those Sumo wrestlers look pretty dark, one has wavy hair.

Despite the higher average IQ of Northeast Asians they don't produce any notable geniuses (K'ung-fu-tzu, maybe?), they are all pretty much equal to one another in intelligence (not counting mentally retarded people). The Chinese and Japanese cultures were so insular they didn't care to explore much outside of their little corner of the globe. They are like an ant colony. :) Whereas Caucasians have more variation and more individualism, which leads to independent thought and genius.

A lot of what is hailed as "greatness" of the Japanese was from non-Japanese sources - the Shinto religion (basis of Japanese culture) is a blend of Ainu shamanism (it's very Siberian) and Aryan Buddhism.

Von Braun
Tuesday, March 25th, 2003, 03:47 AM
Originally posted by Nordidu
<< Finally, why are amerindians so primitive, in light of the yellow man's alleged place at the superior end of the spectrum on so many important racial traits? >>

I think that the mongoloid subraces differ from one another to a much greater degree than the European caucasian subraces do. For instance, compare the Chinese and Japanese on the one hand (most of whom belong to the same subrace, if I remember correctly...could be wrong) against the Vietnamese (most of whom belong to a subrace different from the Chinese/Japanese) on the other hand.
The Chinese and Japanese live in civilized countries and are very well off when compared to the Vietnamese.
I've noticed also that the Chinese and Japanese people who move to my area tend to retain their cultural standards and usually come across as very reserved and intelligent people. On the other hand, Vietnamese immigrants are quick to pick up on American (negro) "pop-culture" and most of the young ones act just like black or hispanic gang members.

Quite true, and in fact, I do not consider southeast Asians to be pure yellow (mongoloid), but yellow mixed with something else (australoid perhaps?) By the way, the mean IQ of southeast Asians is well below the mean for Europeans, and somewhat higher than the mean for sub-saharrans.

Von Braun
Tuesday, March 25th, 2003, 03:52 AM
Originally posted by ladygoeth33
Despite the higher average IQ of Northeast Asians they don't produce any notable geniuses (K'ung-fu-tzu, maybe?), they are all pretty much equal to one another in intelligence (not counting mentally retarded people). The Chinese and Japanese cultures were so insular they didn't care to explore much outside of their little corner of the globe. They are like an ant colony. :)

Precisely! And culture is largely determiend by genetics, and to a lesser extent the physical environment. To be concise, the genes tell the collection of individuals how to deal with their environment, and this set of solutions is referred to as "culture."

Von Braun
Tuesday, March 25th, 2003, 04:04 AM
Northeast asians may beat us, on average, in raw number crunching ability and memorization tasks, but little else.

Have you ever noticed how northeast Asain paintings are severely lacking in depth, while Western paintings are rich in depth? This indicates that it is probable that the white brain is much more adept at processing spatial tasks than the yellow brain is.

In regard to the source of the "Asians are model humans" claims: it comes from scientists who are actually quite un-pc. In Rushton's abriged version of "Race, Evolution, and Behavior," he beats the whole "blacks then whites then yellows" paradigm into the ground. He spends several paragraphs mentioning how Asians invented this, that, and the other thing (and did little of importance with them) a couple hundred years before the Europeans did. He then gives one sentence in our favor: "In the last five centuries, the Europeans leapfrogged over the Chinese in science and technology." That's it; he gave no explanation as to why this occured. In every category that he lists, we are either tied with ot behind yellows (i.e., closer to blacks). He never brings up creativity, standard deviation, etc. (granted this is the abridged version) Perhaps this went through his mind before writing the book:

"Gee, I am about to publish something controversial. I hope no one will think of me as an evil white supremacist. That's it! I will focus on the few areas that yellows beat the rest of mankind in and beat that into the ground so that no one can accuse me of being a white supremacist!"

:rolleyes:

goidelicwarrior
Tuesday, March 25th, 2003, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by ladygoeth33
Southeast Asians have negroid and Australoid strains. Their look is darker and more primitive, although the Japanese also have some Polynesian or Samoan admixture. Some of those Sumo wrestlers look pretty dark, one has wavy hair.

Despite the higher average IQ of Northeast Asians they don't produce any notable geniuses (K'ung-fu-tzu, maybe?), they are all pretty much equal to one another in intelligence (not counting mentally retarded people). The Chinese and Japanese cultures were so insular they didn't care to explore much outside of their little corner of the globe. They are like an ant colony. :) Whereas Caucasians have more variation and more individualism, which leads to independent thought and genius.

A lot of what is hailed as "greatness" of the Japanese was from non-Japanese sources - the Shinto religion (basis of Japanese culture) is a blend of Ainu shamanism (it's very Siberian) and Aryan Buddhism.

Saddam Hitler= Adolf Hussein?????????????????????
Do you support the Jewish war ?????

Evolved
Tuesday, March 25th, 2003, 12:15 PM
I hate democracy with it's leaders who have no balls. Dictators have more personality and speak to ancient tendency of the dominant personality to step forward and lead. In old the days, a rich idiot who's daddy pays for his whole life would be a rotting carcass scavanged by hyenas. :D I consider George W. Bush as president an unnatural and jewish phenomenon, AKA "survival of the weakest."

Hitler - Hussein is an ironic comparison that I see being made in the media. Everyone who dislike jews or is a potential threat to them is compared to Hitler.

Originally posted by triskel
Saddam Hitler= Adolf Hussein?????????????????????
Do you support the Jewish war ?????

You can see in my signature that is not an "=" sign, also.

Evolved
Tuesday, March 25th, 2003, 12:45 PM
The environment makes the people and the people make their environment, it's both ways. Physical evolution is determined by the environment. Caucasians and Mongoloids evolved into those forms from a negroid form. And in the process became smarter than negroids out of necessity, a process of hundreds of thousands of years. That's why you see no real difference between African negro and American negro IQ, behavior, and cultural capacity- they haven't been separated very long. Facing hardship and different climates, vegetation, animal life and geography forced people to become more intelligent and this rarely happened inside Africa. They are more primitive forms of humanity, they would be extinct as a result of their own ignorance of how to sustain themselves and their sexual perversion which created AIDS, but whites had to introduce them to civilization (South Africa) and liberal coddling both here and there keeps them alive. The Aborigines are nearly extinct.

Originally posted by Von Braun
Precisely! And culture is largely determiend by genetics, and to a lesser extent the physical environment. To be concise, the genes tell the collection of individuals how to deal with their environment, and this set of solutions is referred to as "culture."

Von Braun
Tuesday, March 25th, 2003, 07:11 PM
Caucasians and Mongoloids evolved into those forms from a negroid form.

Thanks for reminding me, now I am going to have a reduced appetite for a week. x_p

That's why you see no real difference between African negro and American negro IQ

Actually, the statistics that I have seen in Rushton's book indicate that blacks in the u.s. have a mean IQ that is about 15 points higher than the sub-saharran mean. This is undoubtedly due to the large-scale absorption of white genes into the black gene pool in the Americas over 500 years.

Evolved
Wednesday, March 26th, 2003, 07:20 AM
Some of the Western paintings of the Midde Ages are not very realistic, particularly the objects and people are out of proportion, the poses look unnatural and there is a lack of perspective. The development of anthropometry aided figure drawing but became somewhat of a pseudoscience, for example they believed anthropometrists could detect criminality by the shape of a person's ears or the lines on the forehead.

I don't care for Christian icons being represented as great works of art, it's mainly for the gilding and many hours of labor put into it, unfortunately beautiful gold often frames a mediocre work.

http://iconaantica.spb.ru/str3Chr.html

Any decent junior high school art student could draw a better picture of Jesus in a sketchbook. x_p

Compare with Jan Vermeer's works, which are more advanced, there is a theory used a camera obscura to create such realistic lighting and perspective. Maybe he didn't "cheat" and was just a really good artist. :)

http://www.kfki.hu/~arthp/html/v/vermeer/index.html

Western mathematics and sciences contributed to it's art. Unfortunately modern art seems not only to be halting the progress of art, but degrading it. When I look at a painting by Marc Chagall I want to punch him in the face. :amok

Originally posted by Von Braun
Have you ever noticed how northeast Asain paintings are severely lacking in depth, while Western paintings are rich in depth? This indicates that it is probable that the white brain is much more adept at processing spatial tasks than the yellow brain is.

Von Braun
Wednesday, May 7th, 2003, 03:07 AM
The_King recently posted something interesting in regard to this issue.

http://www.forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?s=&postid=23903#post23903

cmaher
Monday, December 1st, 2003, 12:53 AM
I don't see why nordicists see East Asians as inferiors. They cite their "darker" skin and their more "negroid" facial structure when those traits are pretty much meaningless. East Asian people have darker skin because they have more body fat. The "yellow" is not the tint of their skin, which is very pale white, but the body fat under it. East Asians live in colder environments than most Europeans, that is why they are stockier and have more body fat. Colder environments produce more intelligent people as I'm sure you all know.

If you point out the noisy and emotional culture of the Negroids as evidence they are inferior compared to European culture, you should compare European culture to East Asian culture. East Asian culture is far more repressive and logical and unemotional than most European cultures. I don't think it is as simple as Black->White->Yellow, but I do think you should give people credit where credit is due. You shouldn't dismiss a whole race or "subspecies" just because they are NOT white and have "darker" skin.

East Asian culture was at a higher level of achievement for perhaps a thousand years before the Renaissance really took over. I see the only reason why East Asians aren't succeeding now is because they got caught in a cycle of idealist governments that failed and stunted the growth of civilization in the area. I also think they were too insular and did not bother to associate with other cultures.

I do see the lack of East Asian geniuses troubling, but no one seems to take into account that we are raised in a western society, we don't learn about Asian history or culture much at all. I do see the East Asian dominance of lower level academia, I don't consider this a genetic effect, but a cultural effect.

Again I think it is unfair to create these crazy Nordic theories that all Asian culture, because it is high achieving, is the product of ancient Nordic peoples just because a few red-haired russian mummies were found near China. I also think it is unfair to say white Nordic peoples were responsible for ancient Egyptian culture and achievements. Even on this website, people acknowledge the high achivement of East Asians and other high achieving cultures and acknowledge their higher mean IQ but you still dismiss them and insult them because they look different.

Yes, similar looking people probably come from the same place and probably have similar DNA, it is a good tool to see how similar two people are. How long your nose is does not determine intelligence, though.

Look, these crazy and unfounded theories of multi-regional evolution and Aryans being responsible for all achievements and bashing of other cultures because they don't have as long noses as you do. Intelligence and achievement, not physical appearence, should be the benchmark for judging other peoples. This sweeping generalization of races and especially things like idolizing hitler and these crazy conspiracy theories just make White Nationalism look stupid. It removes all credibility from your movement when you say that Einstein was stupid because he was a Jew or that Aryans lived in Egypt and China.

I support White Nationalism because I do think racial-mixing destroys diversity and I do recognize the high achievements of white culture. I am also a big fan of the physical beauty of the white race. But, half of the stuff posted in this forum is complete and utter nonsesne and any unbiased person looking in on this forum will think you guys are crazy.

Evolved
Monday, December 1st, 2003, 01:24 AM
Colder environments produce more intelligent people as I'm sure you all know.

The Saami must be very smart. :cold

East Asian culture is far more repressive and logical and unemotional than most European cultures.

Europeans are closer to East Asians in terms of behavior and manners. I think it's Europeans' greater sense of individualism which fostered the growth of genius. Behavior has to do with climate and sun exposure. Northern Europeans are more reserved than Southern Europeans. ;)

East Asian culture was at a higher level of achievement for perhaps a thousand years before the Renaissance really took over.

Europeans and Asians aren't like blacks, they don't have to steal other races' accomplishments to make themselves appear respectable. I wouldn't want to claim responsibility for a culture that considers eating dogs and cats a normal thing, anyway. :)

I think overall East Asians will be the most successful in keeping their racial homogenity and standard of living, because they have a stronger group mentality and are more responsible parents.

I also think it is unfair to say white Nordic peoples were responsible for ancient Egyptian culture and achievements.

The Egyptians were Caucasian, and later they became Eurasian. There were probably 2-4 Nubian dynasties, toward Egypt's decline as a civilization. The Afrocentric claims are easy to disprove.

Look, these crazy and unfounded theories of multi-regional evolution and Aryans being responsible for all achievements and bashing of other cultures because they don't have as long noses as you do.

Von Braun is an insane Nordic-wannabe who hates himself and everyone else. Pay his "theories" no mind. :D

Jethro Tull
Monday, December 1st, 2003, 06:05 AM
False results in a false research to explain the american society...
USA is a false country...
How to explain that the east russians(mongoloids) have no higher IQ than the white russians?
How to explain the Inca society???
China never was more advanced than western culture... I said this before: the western culture, in the middle-age, was sleeping.... the China in those years, was more advanced than the medieval europeans, but not more advanced than the Roman Empire or the ancient Greece...
Most of racional discoveries are european or hindu-arabic... most of chinese discoveries were pure accidents....
But this is only history... I don't believe in racial IQ levels. ehehe
The same research say that jewish has a higher natural capacity of lying.... eheheh. But now, racially, they look like more europeans than arabics...!
North America Natives were mongoloids and natives from mexico not... In the same research they say that the natives from the north are more inteligente... Why they were less advanced than the maias or the aztecs?
Very suspicious...

Jethro Tull
Monday, December 1st, 2003, 06:09 AM
East Asian culture is far more repressive and logical and unemotional than most European cultures

Ahahaha! You use repression when you don't have racional tools to control people... Compare ancient Greece with medieval Europe!