PDA

View Full Version : Would a Kerry victory be slightly better?

Von Braun
Wednesday, November 3rd, 2004, 07:37 AM
I think it might be. I do not buy into the B.S. that White trash, pro-Amerikwan "White nationalists" say about the lesser of two evils, or about American conservatism being "closer" to White Nationalsim. Let's make one thing clear, lest there be any doubt: the entire American mainstream political spectrum is light years away from us.

Another thing to consider is this analogy. Let's say two men hate me. Man A admits he hates me, and tells me how he feels about me to my face. Man B pretends to be my friend. I would respect man A much more for being honest. The Republicans are as pro-Jewish and anti-White as the Democrats, but they are having such phenomenal success because of idiotic, Bible-thumping, White trash who mistakeningly think that Bush is pro-White/pro-Western. Most of these people love Israel, love Jews, are too lazy to investigate things on their own and think rationally, and are at the very bottom of the White totem pole, in terms of genetics.

1) A change of presidents would severely disrupt the imperialist, pro-Zionist U.S. policy in the Middle East. The top civilian leadership would be completely replaced.

2) There is a strong pacifist element among Democrats. Kerry, winning by a narrow margin if he wins, would owe his faithful supporters. I think Kerry, despite being a Jew, may be forced to take a soft stance in the Middle East due to being indebted to these pacifist elements.

P.S. I think Hitler would personally kick Bush's ass and execute him for being a moronic, pathetic traitor. I also think he would have taken measures to decrease White trash birthrates and increase White elite birthrates.

Stríbog
Wednesday, November 3rd, 2004, 07:46 AM
At a purely individual level, I'd rather not be drafted to potentially die in a Bush War for Greater Israel in Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran...???

Zyklop
Wednesday, November 3rd, 2004, 07:48 AM
Kerry is a Jew and already has announced his support for Israel so there won´t be much change in American foreign policy, at least not to the better.

From my point of view anything that weakens the US is beneficial. As long as the US-Israelian system stands we can´t get rid of democracy in Europe which is fundamental for the establishing of a new order.

Von Braun
Wednesday, November 3rd, 2004, 07:49 AM
Fortunately, I think that you're very safe in that regard, based on what I know about you. There's no way they'd ever make someone of your intelligence a GI if you fought it.

Also, Bush promised that there would be no draft. :P

Von Braun
Wednesday, November 3rd, 2004, 07:51 AM
Kerry is a Jew and already has announced his support for Israel so there won´t be much change in American foreign policy, at least not to the better.

Yes, that is all true. I have no affection or respect for either candidate.

However, from a purely strategic point of view, do you see the validity of my two numbered items?

Stríbog
Wednesday, November 3rd, 2004, 07:51 AM
It's possible that the Bush economic and foreign policy might weaken the US more quickly than Kerry's agenda would. This would be favorable from our perspective.

As you can see, I have yet to assign positions of 'greater' and 'lesser' evil to the two candidates. All that is obvious at this point is that both are evil.

The Blond Beast
Wednesday, November 3rd, 2004, 08:38 AM

The only difference between Bush and Kerry is that the latter is functionally literate. :D

Von Braun
Saturday, November 6th, 2004, 05:32 AM
The only difference between Bush and Kerry is that the latter is functionally literate. :D

Indeed, on the issues that really matter, there are no choices.

gorgeousgal2k2
Saturday, November 13th, 2004, 11:13 PM
Kerry is a Jew

No he isn't, he's a Catholic. How many times................................... ...............