PDA

View Full Version : 2004 US Presidential Election

Northern Paladin
Saturday, June 26th, 2004, 11:23 PM
Come Election day who will you Vote for Bush or Kerry? Why?

Conquistador
Sunday, June 27th, 2004, 11:22 PM
I'm going to vote for Kerry. Why? ---> Because Bush is too damn ugly, because Bush is a christian, because Bush is an idiot, because Bush is the Anti-Christ, becuase Bush has the "deer-in-the-headlights-look", because Bush cohorts with Jews, because Bush secretly cohorts with Arabs, and because Bush has a unnerving tendency to lolly gag. :crazy :retard

<music>Vacation is all I ever wanted...</music> :D

Johannes de León
Sunday, June 27th, 2004, 11:40 PM
i will not vote, i can't! :D (i'm not in America)

Conquistador
Sunday, June 27th, 2004, 11:56 PM
i will not vote, i can't! :D (i'm not in America)

Don't worry, I'll vote. :D

Evolved
Monday, June 28th, 2004, 12:56 AM
Kerry is going to win, but only because he is the lesser of two evils. It is like choosing how you want to die, boiled in acid or electrocuted? I'm not registered to vote, maybe I ought to! We certainly need to smash the right-wing capitalist pigs. :soldier

Stríbog
Monday, June 28th, 2004, 02:04 AM
I might not vote, but more likely I'm going to write in some no-name. I hate both Bush and Kerry so much that I could not bring myself to vote for either one.

4 more years of Bush means more Homeland Security, more Patriot Acts, more speeches about how "terrorists" hate "our freedom," how Israel "shares our struggle" against "terror," more Stepinfetchit porch nigger cabinet members to showcase "diversity," more tax cuts for his corrupt business allies, more of our money wasted in an illegal and immoral war.

4 years of Kerry means a Jew in the White House. It means support for Israel as well. It means "hate crimes" laws, more affirmative action, even more money spent on welfare and other programs to subsidize Untermenschen, more commitment to UN "peacekeeping" and African aid, more federal spending on all sorts of domestic leftist programs, probably even gay marriage and adoption.

The only question left is who would be a suitable write-in.

Founder Hunter
Monday, June 28th, 2004, 02:42 AM
Kerry...to bring back the flavour of Heinz ketchup - the way it used to be.

salamander
Monday, June 28th, 2004, 04:26 AM
I might not vote, but more likely I'm going to write in some no-name. I hate both Bush and Kerry so much that I could not bring myself to vote for either one.

4 more years of Bush means more Homeland Security, more Patriot Acts, more speeches about how "terrorists" hate "our freedom," how Israel "shares our struggle" against "terror," more Stepinfetchit porch nigger cabinet members to showcase "diversity," more tax cuts for his corrupt business allies, more of our money wasted in an illegal and immoral war.

4 years of Kerry means a Jew in the White House. It means support for Israel as well. It means "hate crimes" laws, more affirmative action, even more money spent on welfare and other programs to subsidize Untermenschen, more commitment to UN "peacekeeping" and African aid, more federal spending on all sorts of domestic leftist programs, probably even gay marriage and adoption.

The only question left is who would be a suitable write-in.

I am with you. I will never vote for a jew. I will vote for Nader.

AngryPotato
Monday, June 28th, 2004, 04:49 AM
I am with you. I will never vote for a jew. I will vote for Nader.

I'm pretty sure Nader is a jew too.

Stríbog
Monday, June 28th, 2004, 04:51 AM
I'm pretty sure Nader is a jew too.

He's Lebanese-American. Semite, yes. Jew, no.

Disease
Monday, June 28th, 2004, 04:51 AM
I am not American, but if I was, I would vote for the Libertarian Party (Badnarik?).

AngryPotato
Monday, June 28th, 2004, 04:53 AM
Kerry is going to win

I'm not wishful thinking or anything, but Kerry will not win this election unless some major scandal or some sort of political shit storm happens between now and November Bush will be the victor.

Stríbog
Monday, June 28th, 2004, 05:01 AM
I'm not wishful thinking or anything, but Kerry will not win this election unless some major scandal or some sort of political shit storm happens between now and November Bush will be the victor.

I agree, unfortunately. Kerry is an incredibly dull, uncharismatic Beltway insider. There is nothing attractive about his personality. Bush has something like a $1 billion campaign war chest and will simply trumpet 9-11 all the way to November. Kerry is the weakest opposition candidate since Walter Mondale.

AngryPotato
Monday, June 28th, 2004, 05:09 AM
You are correct about Naders heritage. I didn't realize he was born here in Connecticut too. No wife and he's a vegetarian. He would definitely support the little man and the environment, but I don't think he has the stomach for war. I will have to look over his stances some more. I feel dumb for thinking he was jewish all of these years.

Interesting Nader move:

Nader Selects Peter Miguel Camejo As Vice Presidential Running Mate

Washington, DC: Independent Presidential Candidate Ralph Nader today announced the selection of Peter Miguel Camejo of California as his vice presidential running mate.

Peter Camejo (64) is a financier, businessman, political activist, environmentalist, author and one of the founders of the socially responsible investment movement. Camejo is Chair of the Board of Progressive Asset Management of California an investment firm he founded in 1987. Mr. Camejo is a first generation American of Venezuelan decent who was born in New York in 1939. He has fought for social and environmental justice since his teens. He marched in Selma, Alabama with Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. rallied for migrant farm workers and was active against the war in Vietnam. His most recent run for office was as a Green Party candidate in the gubernatorial recall election in California. His participation in the debates in that election resulted in him speaking to a worldwide audience.

JoeDas
Tuesday, June 29th, 2004, 05:48 AM
Kerry is a Catholic, not Jewish. Nader is a Christian. There are many Lebanese Christians, there used to be even more

Stríbog
Tuesday, June 29th, 2004, 06:05 AM
I'm not talking about religion, I couldn't care less what denomination he claims to be. I'm referring to his ethnic ancestry.

http://www.jewishsf.com/bk030207/us02.shtml

lol even the Mexicans are making a big deal out of it:

http://aztlan.net/kerry_jewish_roots.htm

JoeDas
Tuesday, June 29th, 2004, 06:36 AM
http://www.thepoorman.net/images/john_kerry.jpg
He doesn't look like jewish to me at all, and without this news story, I bet no one would've guessed he had jewish ancestry. The article says he didn't even know he had any Jewish ancestry for most of his life! Even if he does have jewish ancestry, it doesn't matter because he is Catholic, not Jewish, and probably doesn't identify with jewish people. i wouldn't worry about him being jewish, because no matter who gets elected, there will be a Zionist in the White House. I can't think of a president since Israel was founded who was not a Zionist :confused

Mac Seafraidh
Tuesday, June 29th, 2004, 06:54 AM
I don't think I am going to vote this year.Who cares? The Democratic Party is the same as the Republican anyway. Also, you cannot vote for Right Wing parties in America.:|

Dr. Solar Wolff
Tuesday, June 29th, 2004, 07:35 AM
I hope Kerry wins but I don't vote. To vote in the USA you must register. Register means apply and you have to submit information, such as where you live, which I would rather the government didn't have.

Evolved
Tuesday, June 29th, 2004, 07:59 AM
The government already knows where you live, what you do for a living, every organization you've ever belonged to in your entire life, etc. I don't vote for the same reason MVSSOLINI doesn't - only 2 parties and I don't agree with either of them.

JoeDas
Tuesday, June 29th, 2004, 08:03 AM
The government already knows where you live, what you do for a living, every organization you've ever belonged to in your entire life, etc. I don't vote for the same reason MVSSOLINI doesn't - only 2 parties and I don't agree with either of them.There are more than two parties

Evolved
Tuesday, June 29th, 2004, 08:53 AM
Ok, correction- there are only 2 parties that ever win. Same thing.

JoeDas
Tuesday, June 29th, 2004, 08:05 PM
If enough people vote for a third party, they are giving support to a party that they actually want, and at very least they are voicing discontent with the two mega-parties. The "I won't vote" defeatist mentality will never get anything accomplished!

Rodskarl Dubhgall
Tuesday, June 29th, 2004, 08:12 PM
Trim that Bush! ;P

LOL I suppose Bush, just to be the opposition.

The Blond Beast
Monday, July 5th, 2004, 09:59 PM
4 years of Kerry means a Jew in the White House. It means support for Israel as well.

This seems appropriate:

http://www.rense.com/1.imagesG/krryis.jpg

Skando-naivian-Girl
Monday, July 5th, 2004, 10:12 PM
Yeah it doesn't matter too much for me either way. Lesser of two evils would probably be Bush.

That's a Hillarious pic. Yes another ZOG puppet.:D

Newgrange
Saturday, July 10th, 2004, 03:03 AM
here is a quote from Senator Kerry "I'm fascinated by rap and hip-hop. I think there's a lot of poetry in it. There's a lot of anger. A lot of social energy in it. I think you better listen to it pretty carefully, 'cause it's important."

with that said, He has lost my vote.

JoeDas
Saturday, July 10th, 2004, 03:28 AM
here is a quote from Senator Kerry "I'm fascinated by rap and hip-hop. I think there's a lot of poetry in it. There's a lot of anger. A lot of social energy in it. I think you better listen to it pretty carefully, 'cause it's important."

with that said, He has lost my vote.He said that in an MTV interview after he was directy asked what he thought of Hip Hop music, it's not like he suddenly blurted out his "love for rap music" out of the blue. What would you expect any politician to say in that situation?

Newgrange
Saturday, July 10th, 2004, 04:28 AM
He said that in an MTV interview after he was directy asked what he thought of Hip Hop music, it's not like he suddenly blurted out his "love for rap music" out of the blue. What would you expect any politician to say in that situation?True, good point. Most politicians would have answered the same way. I did not see in what context the comments were made,but read about here MTV-pandering Kerry digs rap music (http://www.townhall.com/columnists/brentbozell/bb20040402.shtml)

Northern Paladin
Saturday, July 10th, 2004, 04:32 AM
With that comment from Kerry

Bush no doubt is the lesser of two Evils.

Stríbog
Saturday, July 10th, 2004, 04:49 AM
With that comment from Kerry

Bush no doubt is the lesser of two Evils.

LOL oh really? Bush's cabinet is rather Negroid if you haven't noticed, and his policies unwaveringly pro-Israel. And at least Kerry can form a coherent sentence. As I said, though, I will vote for neither. I don't support tax cuts for the rich any more than I support welfare entitlements for the poor.

Saoirse
Saturday, July 10th, 2004, 05:16 AM
Kerry is a Jew, his brother is visiting Israel. Kerry is not even his real last name, its just he claims to be an Irish Catholic. There are also Kerry homosexual propaganda pictures... NO BUSH, NO KERRY

Awar
Saturday, July 10th, 2004, 05:34 AM

It's really amazing how this two-party system resembles a one-party system.

Vojvoda
Saturday, July 10th, 2004, 05:41 AM
It's really amazing how this two-party system resembles a one-party system.
It's called democracy :D

Stríbog
Saturday, July 10th, 2004, 07:58 AM
Kerry is a Jew, his brother is visiting Israel. Kerry is not even his real last name, its just he claims to be an Irish Catholic. There are also Kerry homosexual propaganda pictures... NO BUSH, NO KERRY

I believe his grandfather or great-grandfather was originally named Fritz Kohn and changed it to Frederick Kerry, or something like that.

Phlegethon
Saturday, July 10th, 2004, 08:38 AM
Nader. The only candidate in a long, long time who is clearly aware of the Jewish peril and not afraid to speak out. It's so funny to see all these self-declared WNs wail about the Jews all the time but then see them voe for Bush again because Nader isn't WN. Kindergarten reasoning, American style.

RusViking
Saturday, July 10th, 2004, 11:15 AM
Bush, so next term we can eliminate the theocracy in Iran and break the back of Islam. The environment and some social changes will have to wait a little longer, but much work needs to be done in these areas. Medical care is a mess here, and the situation needs to be remedied. We have only one Earth and as yet we cannot make a spotted owl. I can always get another job.

Phlegethon
Saturday, July 10th, 2004, 03:52 PM
I'd rather like to see the elimination of interventionist pro-Zionist American redneck retards like you, RusViking.

Awar
Saturday, July 10th, 2004, 04:05 PM
USA Breaking the spine of Islam by destroying the Shiite regime ( less than 10% of Muslims ) which the USA has installed 24 years ago. Why'd you put them there in the first place?

Why don't you break the spine of Saudi Arabia, it represents the most militant form of Islamism and is also sunite which represents almost 90% of Muslims everywhere.

Ever since USA has been breaking the spine of Islam, Islam has been growing and becoming stronger than ever before. In 1970's Islam wasn't a threat, why is it a threat now?

Stríbog
Saturday, July 10th, 2004, 07:42 PM
Bush, so next term we can eliminate the theocracy in Iran and break the back of Islam.

Are you a Zionist posing as a WN?

Newgrange
Saturday, July 10th, 2004, 08:42 PM
Are you a Zionist posing as a WN?RusViking's views sound alright to me. I voted for the first President Bush in both of his presidential elections and I support current American policies, that does not make me a zionist.

Phlegethon
Saturday, July 10th, 2004, 08:54 PM
Nah, it makes you a complete idiot. But rest assured, at least 250 million yankees are with you.

Stríbog
Saturday, July 10th, 2004, 08:58 PM
RusViking's views sound alright to me. I voted for the first President Bush in both of his presidential elections and I support current American policies, that does not make me a zionist.

I stand corrected. It makes you either woefully ignorant, or a Zionist.

Nah, it makes you a complete idiot. But rest assured, at least 250 million yankees are with you.

This is one 'Yankee' who isn't. I hate America and all of her current policies, if I haven't made that clear already. I'm getting out of this repulsive Empire and moving to Europe as soon as I can.

The Blond Beast
Saturday, July 10th, 2004, 09:00 PM
Bush, so next term we can eliminate the theocracy in Iran and break the back of Islam.

This would be an interesting scuffle, as Iran has not been crippled by a decade of UN sanctions, and has been armed, to a certain extent, by the Russians (e.g. SS-N-22 "Sunburn"), not to mention Russia's development interest in Iran's nuclear facilities (e.g. Bushehr).

I think it would be an even more frightening mess than Iraq. ;)

Newgrange
Saturday, July 10th, 2004, 09:31 PM
I stand corrected. It makes you either woefully ignorant, or a Zionist. what do you have to do to be a Zionist?

Newgrange
Saturday, July 10th, 2004, 09:45 PM
I mean I posted this thread about a hour ago, http://www.forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=14694
Does that make me a real Zionist?

Newgrange
Saturday, July 10th, 2004, 10:08 PM
Nah, it makes you a complete idiot. But rest assured, at least 250 million yankees are with you.ok, then George Bush is the leader for me. Come election day in November,I'll try and get out early in the morning , to beat the long lines.

Stríbog
Saturday, July 10th, 2004, 10:37 PM
I mean I posted this thread about a hour ago, http://www.forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=14694
Does that make me a real Zionist?

Yes.

Newgrange
Saturday, July 10th, 2004, 10:56 PM
I had bratwurst for dinner, does that improve your opinion of me.
I'm not kinding, I just ate some Johnsonville Bratwurst
http://rosebowl.news.wisc.edu/images/bratwurst.jpg

Phlegethon
Saturday, July 10th, 2004, 11:36 PM
A sausage for a sausage. How fitting.

The Blond Beast
Sunday, July 11th, 2004, 12:37 AM

Be a man and admit that this is what you really ate: :D

http://www.hebrewnational.com/images/beef_franks1.png

Newgrange
Sunday, July 11th, 2004, 12:48 AM
Be a man and admit that this is what you really ate: :D

http://www.hebrewnational.com/images/beef_franks1.png

Good One,no I wouldn't eat that stuff.

A sausage for a sausage. How fitting. is calling someone a sausage an insult in Europe? :D

Stríbog
Sunday, July 11th, 2004, 01:16 AM

Johnsonville bratwurst are a fine example of American bastardization of anything remotely European, and especially of things German, and they bear not the slightest resemblance to authentic Thüringer Bratwurst in either taste, texture or color.

Phlegethon
Sunday, July 11th, 2004, 01:28 AM
It is an excellent antibiotic, though.

Newgrange
Sunday, July 11th, 2004, 01:36 AM
Johnsonville bratwurst are a fine example of American bastardization of anything remotely European, and especially of things German, and they bear not the slightest resemblance to authentic Thüringer Bratwurst in either taste, texture or color.I'll have to try some authentic Bratwurst, like you mention. I know a German butcher shop in Ridgewood,NJ, where I can probably find some.

Northern Paladin
Sunday, July 11th, 2004, 03:33 AM
Iran is a joke. :D If America has to deal with Iran it will.

The Entire Iranian Army is like a tiny ant under the foot of a Giant.

Why all this defense of Iran,Iraq? Are you Islamists?

America will continue to destroy any regime that supports Terrorism. Regardless!

The Blond Beast
Sunday, July 11th, 2004, 06:29 AM
America will continue to destroy any regime that supports Terrorism. Regardless!

This statement is incorrect. The US will continue to destroy only those regimes supporting terror that it does not find useful. Hence, the House of Saud still reigns (;)). If the US really wanted to eliminate terrorism, it might as well guide its air sorties and artillery salvoes at Washington, whose dirty money has helped implement repression and radicalize the disenchanted the world over.

What's the big deal with militant Islam anyway? The US was more than happy spending billions recruiting, training, arming and providing the intelligence for the "mujahideen" for their resistance of the USSR in Afghanistan. Not surprisingly, now that they've directed their scorn and guns the other way (they started with Anwar Sadat), these former Muslim "freedom fighters" have now been deemed "terrorists".

Tell me, Northern_Paladin, which is the only country to have drawn a rebuke from the World Court and the UN for the despicable behaviour and terror ("unlawful use of force" -- international terrorism) spread by its proxies in Nicaragua? ;)

The US adheres to the following definition of terrorism:

An act of terrorism, means any activity that (A) involves a violent act or an act dangerous to human life that is a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or any State, or that would be a criminal violation if committed within the jurisdiction of the United States or of any State; and (B) appears to be intended (i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) to influence the poilicy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by assassination or kidnapping."

(United States Code Congressional and Administrative News, 98th Congress, Second Session, 1984, Oct. 19, volume 2; par. 3077, 98 STAT. 2707 [West Publishing CO., 1984]).

Yet, the US conducts its war against the weak under the benign (official) title of "low-intensity warfare", which involves primarily striking civilian "soft targets" (clinics, agricultural facilities ...). Not surprisingly, America's offical military doctrine, and its official definition of terrorism -- against which it holds the world hostage -- are strikingly similar. ;)

Michael Stohl:

We must recongize that by convention -- and it must be emphasized only by convention -- great power use and the threat of use of force is normally described as coercive diplomacy and not as a form of terrorism, though it commonly involves the threat and often the use of violence for what would be described as terroristic purposes were it not great powers who were pursuing the very same tactic.

;)

Northern Paladin
Sunday, July 11th, 2004, 06:49 AM
This statement is incorrect. The US will continue to destroy only those regimes supporting terror that it does not find useful. Hence, the House of Saud still reigns (;)). If the US really wanted to eliminate terrorism, it might as well guide its air sorties and artillery salvoes at Washington, whose dirty money has helped implement repression and radicalize the disenchanted the world over.

What's the big deal with militant Islam anyway? The US was more than happy spending billions recruiting, training, arming and providing the intelligence for the "mujahideen" for their resistance of the USSR in Afghanistan. Not surprisingly, now that they've directed their scorn and guns the other way (they started with Anwar Sadat), these former Muslim "freedom fighters" have now been deemed "terrorists".

Tell me, Northern_Paladin, which is the only country to have drawn a rebuke from the World Court and the UN for the despicable behaviour and terror ("unlawful use of force" -- international terrorism) spread by its proxies in Nicaragua? ;)

;)

Aye Corumba :P Undele Undele Yepa Yepa Uh Oh. Just trying to help those dirty spics out with Communism.

Warefare is a complicated issue. Tell me you understand it. ;)

The Blond Beast
Sunday, July 11th, 2004, 06:55 AM
Aye Corumba :P Undele Undele Yepa Yepa Uh Oh. Just trying to help those dirty spics out with Communism.

Warefare is a complicated issue. Tell me you understand it. ;)

Is this all you have in the way of a rebuttal?

Northern Paladin
Sunday, July 11th, 2004, 07:09 AM
Is this all you have in the way of a rebuttal?

Yes It IS.

One more thing
America does not recognize the UN.

The UN is a Joke. :P What comes to mind is Kofi Annan and Aids drives to save Niggerdom.

If you believe in the authority of the UN. You are a Retard :| .

No Guns No Authority.

The World a very Nationalistic Place not one shapless faceless Congolomerate.

The Blond Beast
Sunday, July 11th, 2004, 07:22 AM
One more thing

Is that why it has demanded that the UN take a larger role in cleaning up its Iraqi mess? :P

The US sure believed in the UN when it got its mandate for war in 1991, but unsurprisingly, disregarded international collective security -- the UN being America's brain-child -- when it didn't get the green light for war in 2003. :P

No Guns No Authority.

Are you sure you don't have an extra chromosome?

Northern Paladin
Sunday, July 11th, 2004, 07:49 AM
Is that why it has demanded that the UN take a larger role in cleaning up its Iraqi mess? :P

The US sure believed in the UN when it got its mandate for war in 1991, but unsurprisingly, disregarded international collective security -- the UN being America's brain-child -- when it didn't get the green light for war in 2003. :P

Are you sure you don't have an extra chromosome?

America cares first and foremost about its own security.

Are you sure your not an effeminate Idiot?

Stríbog
Sunday, July 11th, 2004, 08:18 AM

Iraq was a secular regime under the Baathists and had no connection to 'terrorism' regardless of what your president Dubya says.

As far as I know, no mention of Iran's 'terror' links has yet arisen. The threat they present to Israel, however, has been brought up, and would be the primary cause for a war against them, as was the case with Iraq.

If you believe in the authority of the UN. You are a Retard .

No Guns No Authority.

Is that why the Marines had to retreat from Fallujah? HOOAH SEMPER FI!!

America cares first and foremost about its own security.

Are you sure your not an effeminate Idiot?

I would call you a Jew but your IQ doesn't seem to be high enough. You must just be ignorant white trash.

Northern Paladin
Sunday, July 11th, 2004, 08:35 AM
I stand corrected. It makes you either woefully ignorant, or a Zionist.

This is one 'Yankee' who isn't. I hate America and all of her current policies, if I haven't made that clear already. I'm getting out of this repulsive Empire and moving to Europe as soon as I can.

You should have been deported long ago.
Treasonous Scum like you are the worst form of Low Life.

Northern Paladin
Sunday, July 11th, 2004, 08:43 AM
Iraq was a secular regime under the Baathists and had no connection to 'terrorism' regardless of what your president Dubya says.

As far as I know, no mention of Iran's 'terror' links has yet arisen. The threat they present to Israel, however, has been brought up, and would be the primary cause for a war against them, as was the case with Iraq.

Is that why the Marines had to retreat from Fallujah? HOOAH SEMPER FI!!

I would call you a Jew but your IQ doesn't seem to be high enough. You must just be ignorant white trash.

I would rather be "Ignorant White Trash" than a "Islamist"Traitor.
America has and will Crush any Terrorist or Terrorist Sympathizer.
Iraq and Afghanistan are proof of that.

Stríbog
Sunday, July 11th, 2004, 08:51 AM
You should have been deported long ago.

So I am treasonous for opposing an illegal and unethical war, but it's not treasonous to send American boys to die for Israel? You are a neo-con.

The charge of treason has been meaningless in the United States ever since 1865, regardless. It now only denotes opposition to the reigning imperoal regime, who more often than not are themselves treasonous in the true sense of the word.

Stríbog
Sunday, July 11th, 2004, 08:58 AM
America has and will Crush any Terrorist or Terrorist Sympathizer.
Iraq and Afghanistan are proof of that.

Is this why it needs UN help? I would hardly say that Iraq has been "crushed."
There seem to be about a dozen militant clerics, each with militia support numbering in the thousands. The US has not caught bin Laden, Mullah Omar or al Zawahiri in Afghanistan. It has managed to bomb weddings in both Iraq and Afghanistan, though. More American intelligence at work there.

If you are so enamored of the 'War on Terror' why haven't you enlisted? I hear the Army is running out of warm bodies to throw into the meat grinder. They would be glad to get your help.

The Blond Beast
Sunday, July 11th, 2004, 09:39 AM
How many American army platoons does it take to destroy a small collection of "terrorists"?

Three -- two to annihilate each other with friendly fire and one to assault the wedding party. :P

Telperion
Monday, July 12th, 2004, 01:21 AM
[The idea the upcoming election in the US might be cancelled or postponed has been mooted around in public on several occasions since a column by William Safire in January first raised the issue...]

Exclusive: Election Day Worries

Newsweek - July 19 issue

American counterterrorism officials, citing what they call "alarming" intelligence about a possible Qaeda strike inside the United States this fall, are reviewing a proposal that could allow for the postponement of the November presidential election in the event of such an attack, NEWSWEEK has learned.

The prospect that Al Qaeda might seek to disrupt the U.S. election was a major factor behind last week's terror warning by Homeland Security Secretary Tom Ridge. Ridge and other counterterrorism officials concede they have no intel about any specific plots. But the success of March's Madrid railway bombings in influencing the Spanish elections—as well as intercepted "chatter" among Qaeda operatives—has led analysts to conclude "they want to interfere with the elections," says one official.

As a result, sources tell NEWSWEEK, Ridge's department last week asked the Justice Department's Office of Legal Counsel to analyze what legal steps would be needed to permit the postponement of the election were an attack to take place. Justice was specifically asked to review a recent letter to Ridge from DeForest B. Soaries Jr., chairman of the newly created U.S. Election Assistance Commission. Soaries noted that, while a primary election in New York on September 11, 2001, was quickly suspended by that state's Board of Elections after the attacks that morning, "the federal government has no agency that has the statutory authority to cancel and reschedule a federal election." Soaries, a Bush appointee who two years ago was an unsuccessful GOP candidate for Congress, wants Ridge to seek emergency legislation from Congress empowering his agency to make such a call. Homeland officials say that as drastic as such proposals sound, they are taking them seriously—along with other possible contingency plans in the event of an election-eve or Election Day attack. "We are reviewing the issue to determine what steps need to be taken to secure the election," says Brian Roehrkasse, a Homeland spokesman.
—Michael Isikoff

© 2004 Newsweek, Inc.

Stríbog
Monday, July 12th, 2004, 02:29 AM
The 'war on terror' is the government's excuse for implementing a 1984 scenario, in which total and complete government control is assumed and all propaganda justifies it as necessary for 'security.'

I believe under the Emergency War Powers act Bush could suspend the election indefinitely and act as he wishes, basically as dictator. He's already said things would be easier for him if he were a dictator.

Telperion
Monday, July 12th, 2004, 05:02 AM
I believe under the Emergency War Powers act Bush could suspend the election indefinitely
That's true - if I'm not mistaken, there are Presidential Directives to this effect, some of them dating back to the 1980s.

Tuor
Monday, July 12th, 2004, 05:14 AM
presidental decsion directives are a differrent matter. These are void is the next president chooses them to be so. PDD 25 for example drastically changed how the united states dealt with the united nations.

Telperion
Monday, July 12th, 2004, 05:17 AM
Sure, but I don't think the Directives in question have been rescinded. I would have to look them up to confirm that, though.

Tuor
Monday, July 12th, 2004, 05:29 AM
As far as i am aware of, these presidental directives only strengthen the belief that the president is the leader of the nation. For example, i believe pdd 25 or 56 makes sure that united states soldiers take orders on from the commander in chief or the president. Information may be difficult to find since the specific texts of these directives are classified, but the a general idea is known. The chances of this becoming a reality are virtually impossible since any government agency does not possess the authority to implement the idea as stated here :

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=1896&e=1&u=/nm/politics_election_terror_dc

"In his letter, Soaries wrote that while New York's Board of Elections suspended primary elections in New York on the day of the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks, "the federal government has no agency that has the statutory authority to cancel and reschedule a federal election."

So basically as ludicrus as this idea is, the chances of it becoming are zero.

Telperion
Monday, July 12th, 2004, 05:35 AM
The chances of this becoming a reality are virtually impossible since any government agency does not possess the authority to implement the idea
That is presumably the motivation for the move to pass legislation that would give the appropriate federal agencies this authority; they want any such suspension of elections to be fully in compliance with the law, and not present the appearance of a sort of coup by the executive branch.

Tuor
Monday, July 12th, 2004, 05:37 AM
That is presumably the motivation for the move to pass legislation that would give the appropriate federal agencies this authority; they want any such suspension of elections to be fully in compliance with the law, and not present the appearance of a sort of coup by the executive branch.

Agreed, we just must hope that bush will be out before he can do anything stupid

Stríbog
Monday, July 12th, 2004, 06:01 AM

The mechanisms for this already exist. They are not going to publicize that they exist, of course, at least not while there is still a modicum of public dissent. Once they have continued the 'war on terror' propaganda campaign long enough, they *might* feel secure enough to begin to publicly implement even more of these measures. If a true crisis were to occur, though, they already possess the means to assume total control, at least de jure. The president does not even need Congressional approval to declare war, and if a crisis were to hit he would assume even greater powers from his hidden bunker who-knows-where.

Telperion
Monday, July 12th, 2004, 06:16 AM
If a true crisis were to occur, though, they already possess the means to assume total control, at least de jure.
They certainly possess the means in an operational and administrative/regulatory sense - the shadow government and all that. Lawyers could probably debate whether Presidential Directives actually give the President the legal authority to take these measures, absent Congressional authorization. In the context of the Cold War, that was considered a moot point, since if the US were subjected to a nuclear attack, there would be no Congressional branch left to protest, or Courts to order injunctions against whatever the remnant Executive branch did.

My impression is that now, in the context of an alleged "terrorist attack", they are trying to firm up the legal basis for what amounts to an executive coup by obtaining ex ante Congressional approval. Does that strike you as correct, as far as the motive for the legislation proposed in the article is concerned?

Northern Paladin
Monday, July 12th, 2004, 07:20 AM
Even the Supreme Court can "interfer" with Bush's dream of Executive dominance.

The Supreme Court Ruled in favor of Terrorist Combatants held at Guantanamo Bay giving them the right to a trial and in some cases legal counsel.

It's insane if you ask me. Most of these Guys wouldn't give a second thought to massacring Americans in a Cowardly Terrorist attack yet somehow they need to be treated more "Humanely" and given more "Rights". Oh the poor souls. :anieyes

Yet when Islamist Terrorists capture Americans Civilians they chop their heads off with Schimtars. That's Islamic justice for you. Yet another reason to treat Islamic Terrorists more Humanely. God forbid they be treated like the Terrorists they are. No that would be Cruel, Inhumane.

If the Supreme Court can interfer with Executive Dominance I imagine Congress would be even more Formidable. There is still a such thing as impeachment. Clinton got one just for having told a lie about his affair with Lewinsky. Now imagine the Congress's urge to impeach a President who would threaten to take all your Power away.

Stríbog
Monday, July 12th, 2004, 07:29 AM
It's insane if you ask me. Most of these Guys wouldn't give a second thought to massacring Americans in a Cowardly Terrorist attack yet somehow they need to be treated more "Humanely" and given more "Rights". Oh the poor souls. :anieyes

Is it more cowardly to give your life in a blazing suicide attack, or to launch cruise missiles from hundreds of miles away and bomb civilians from 20,000 feet?

Yet when Islamist Terrorists capture Americans Civilians they chop their heads off with Schimtars. That's Islamic justice for you.

'Private contractors' helping the US government and Halliburton loot a sovereign nation that was invaded for no reason are not civilians and should not be treated as such.

Yet another reason to treat Islamic Terrorists more Humanely. God forbid they be treated like the Terrorists they are. No that would be Cruel, Inhumane.

People who resist the unjustified invasion of their country are not terrorists. People who resist the US/Anglo/Israeli dominance of the world's economic, political and cultural affairs are not terrorists.

If the Supreme Court can interfer with Executive Dominance I imagine Congress would be even more Formidable. There is still a such thing as impeachment. Clinton got one just for having told a lie about his affair with Lewinsky. Now imagine the Congress's urge to impeach a President who would threaten to take all your Power away.

They passed Patriot Act I & II, didn't they?

Newgrange
Monday, July 12th, 2004, 07:56 AM
The US goverment handed over power to the Iraqi council on june 28th instead of the 30th to thwart any disruption from the insurgents. How about they hold suprise elections much earlier than November 2nd ?

I don't think it would cause to much of a problem to hold the US elections in August, the sample ballots that are mailed out to voters must have been printed by now. Mail them out the first week of August, then have the elections a few days later. Anytime I have voted it's always been the same group of people running the polling stations, usually they are from The League of Women Voters. So they don't need much advance notice,they already know the routine. Cancel the party conventions, it's all pageantry anyway, we already know who the nominations will be. Then use that money to pay time and half to the goverment workers who set up the polling stations, to keep everyone happy.

Dr. Solar Wolff
Monday, July 12th, 2004, 08:37 AM
I can't tell you guys what a pleasure it is to read you comments on this subject. All the new analysis in the USA cannot compare to this one thread. It should be somehow attached to the thead "Why are Ameircans so stupid". Just remember, the Bush Administration's mantra should be:

"All we have to offer is fear itself"

Their goal is fear and their every move is to project fear, fear at home, fear abroad. If you guys keep exposing and shining light on these tactics, mabye the Bushies will be gone after November, postponed election or not.

Telperion
Monday, July 12th, 2004, 04:44 PM
I wouldn't underestimate the 'rallying behind the flag' effect. If there were a major attack, everyone in Congress would rush to support Presidential actions to deal with the aftermath, for fear of being branded un-American or a traitor if they didn't.

Northern Paladin
Monday, July 12th, 2004, 06:38 PM
So those Liberal Campaign Videos comparing Hitler with Bush wasn't so far off after all. :D

Stríbog
Tuesday, July 13th, 2004, 01:31 AM
So those Liberal Campaign Videos comparing Hitler with Bush wasn't so far off after all. :D

I can't understand what you are talking about, and your subject-verb disagreement doesn't help.

rusalka
Tuesday, July 13th, 2004, 03:28 AM
Northern Paladin's post (http://www.forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?p=145635#post145635) moved to the Free Speech forum. NP, please refrain from using insults in your posts in the high brow areas in the future. In fact, your post had nothing but insults (and creative use of bold type, maybe).

Northern Paladin
Tuesday, July 13th, 2004, 04:01 AM
Just delete it please. Online arguments are frivilous and pointless anyways. It was self defense. I'm never the aggressor when it comes to insults.

ogenoct
Wednesday, August 11th, 2004, 11:40 PM
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article6708.htm (http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article6708.htm)

Bush v. Kerry?

Not Even a Dime's Worth of Difference

By Alexander Cockburn

08/11/04 "Counterpunch" --Kerry goes from bad to worse. Last week he
dropped Saddam's non-existent WMDs as a campaign issue. He did this
huge favor to Bush via his (Kerry's) foreign affairs spokesman, the
insufferable Jamie Rubin, formerly the top State Department flack in
the Clinton years. Rubin told the Washington Post last weekend that
knowing then what he knows today about the lack of weapons of mass
destruction in Iraq, Kerry still would have voted to authorize the
war and "in all probability" would have launched a military attack to
oust Hussein by now if he were president. Up until the previous day
Mr flip-flop O'Kerry had said he only "might" have still gone to war.

Then on Monday Kerry did some further clarifying in Arizona where he
told the press he would not have changed his vote to authorize the
war against Iraq, although he would have handled things "very
differently" from President Bush. Kerry said the congressional
resolution gave Bush "the right authority for the president to have."
(Since Kerry voted for that resolution, what else could he say?)
But,Kerry went on, (as reported by CNN) "I would have done this very
differently from the way President Bush has."

After this blather, Kerry proclaimed that "There are four real
questions that matter to Americans, and I hope you'll get the answers
to those questions because the American people deserve them.

"My question to President Bush is why did he rush to war without a
plan to win the peace? Why did he rush to war on faulty intelligence
and not do the hard work [what "hard work"?] necessary to give
America the truth?
Why did he mislead America about how he would go to war? [What does
this mean?] Why has he not brought other countries to the table in
order to support American troops in the way that we deserve it and
relieve a pressure from the American people?"

In other words, absolutely nothing separates Kerry from Bush's
positions on Iraq except he claims he would have lied more
efficiently and somehow wheedled the UN and NATO into giving support.
This business about getting the Allies on board, you may recall, was
Howard Dean's posture back in the spring

So Bush, a lousy president but ludicrously over-demonized, is
bracketed by a Democratic candidate, Al Gore, who was calling for
immediate war on Saddam back in 1999, flanked by all the neo-Cons who
subsequently flocked to Bush, and by Kerry who now says he holds
exactly the same position, rationalized by the same neo-Cons.

If the war on Iraq bothers you, a vote for Kerry is a vote thrown
away.

How about the plight of ordinary working people? No succor in sight
from Kerry here either. Here we may as well state the obvious. As a
political force on the national stage organized labor, manifested in
the big unions in the AFL-CIO, is dead. It's over. As a fraction of
the work force non-government union membership is now down to 11 per
cent of the work force, and that number is sinking by a digit a year.

Back in 1992 labor did have some input into Clinton's campaign with
its pledges about "putting people first". Clinton repaid labor's "get
out the vote" efforts and money by selling out on health reform and
by failing to do anything on labor law or in any way bettering the
condition of ordinary working Americans and the very poor. Unless
labor laws change, organized labor has bleak prospects.

Here we are in 2004 and labor hasn't managed to elicit a single
significant pledge from Kerry. His only concern is Wall Street and
the bankers. Back in April he said he would make the deficit his
prime concern, which means goodbye to any decent jobs program. So big
labor's sole significant political function is to try to enforce
discipline on their members to vote for Kerry. That's the essential
story, just another mile-marker in the decline of labor since the
late 1960s. Kerry's not going to do anything to arrest that decline.

The Empty Sinkyone

Almost a year ago the editor of the AVA and I hiked down the 16 miles
of the Sinkyone Wilderness. In the intervening months much has
changed. Editor Anderson has removed to Eugene, Oregon, where he
escorts the loyal Roscoe (a dog, I hasten to say to a Eugene press
already baying at Bruce's heels) demurely along the bike paths of
that city.

For my money ($30 for two nights) the Sinkyone is the most beautiful
hike in California. I went back there this last weekend and in the
course of a hike down to Wheeler, the abandoned (then destroyed) G-P
settlement, half way down the Wilderness coast line, we encountered
no one. No one on the way back either. Sari Anderson, formerly of
Ukiah, now of Wisconsin, had just settled into the visitor center for
a 2-month volunteer's stint and said this had been a very slow
summer, suggesting that maybe costlier airfares had kept people away.

"Nonsense, Sari," I said. "Americans have got too fat to hike."
Across the past three years it's become obvious that most park or
wilderness spaces have been abandoned to bears, lions and coyotes.
The elk in the Sinkyone were amazed to see a passer-by. No one had
picked the blackberries or the watercress in the parking area. We had
delicious stewed blackberries-and-apple and steel cut oats on Monday
morning, watching a couple of weary refugees from Reggae on the River
slowly emerge from their tent. If we called the dish "compote of pink
pearl and gravenstein apples and hand-gathered Sinkyone blackberries
with avena integral, drizzled with sel de garonne and cane sugar" we
probably could have sold it to all comers for $23.50, with a cup of
Goldrush Panama hard bean to wash it down.

Northern Paladin
Friday, October 1st, 2004, 08:26 PM
The Bush Kerry Presidential Debate

What was your impression of it?

Who in your mind came out as the winner?

I felt it was too structured and that a debate needs to be more spontaneous.

To me Kerry came out as the winner. Bush seemed to be repeating the same answers over and over again. Quite suspect in my opinion. I am suprised Bush didn't have a verbal slip up like he usually does. He must have spent a long time rehearsing.

As for the body language of both candidates I think they could have had better composure.

TisaAnne
Friday, October 1st, 2004, 08:42 PM
I agree that Bush kept repeating himself...In my opinion, Kerry won the debate.

Fraxinus Excelsior
Friday, October 1st, 2004, 08:48 PM
What was your impression of it?It was contrived; a presidential debate shouldn't be so structured so that it restricts a free-flow of ideas.

Who in your mind came out as the winner? Generally speaking, kerry repeatedly interrupted Pres. Bush; also, kerry kept insisting that he is the better candidate to be president, but he never said how he would be better.

At least Bush clearly made his points, no matter how many times he repeated them.

As for the body language of both candidates I think they could have had better composure.We can all agree on that.

Ewergrin
Friday, October 1st, 2004, 11:11 PM
It was contrived; a presidential debate shouldn't be so structured so that it restricts a free-flow of ideas.

Generally speaking, kerry repeatedly interrupted Pres. Bush; also, kerry kept insisting that he is the better candidate to be president, but he never said how he would be better.

At least Bush clearly made his points, no matter how many times he repeated them.

We can all agree on that.

I agree with that fully.
Bush seemed frustrated by the same old attacks being made over and over again. He stated his opinion several times, because basically they asked the same generic questions over and over again. It was hardly a debate.

He made his points, that was certainly evident. Kerrys points seemed to change with the wind and he insisted that he was the better candidate, staing that "under my plan...."
But does anyone really know what his plan is? Of course not.

The important thing to remember is that no matter which monkey sits in the Oval Office, nothing is going to change.

This country was bought, sold and paid for a long time ago. This bullshit that they shuffle around every four years is a puppetshow to give the typical American consumer a-hole the illusion that we live in a democracy, and actually have a voice. Big American government will continue to thwart every idea of common sense to break the surface. Most Americans are willing to trade bits of their freedom for the illusion security and democracy.

I'm not buying into it.

FadeTheButcher
Friday, October 8th, 2004, 06:35 AM
Kerry destroyed him. That's obvious to any reasonable person.

bocian
Thursday, October 14th, 2004, 03:01 AM
I missed the previous debates, but heard all about Bush having some sort of device which allowed him to receive info or whatever.

Now as I watch this debate, it is painfully obvious that at certain moments he is being told what to say through some sort gadget. It doesn't take a genius to figure this out. Just look at the pauses he takes, the not-so-subtle stuttering (even more than usual).

Tune in, there is still a good half hour to go.

Telperion
Thursday, October 14th, 2004, 03:50 AM
Yes, his lags in speaking could be interpreted as due to his trying to catch-up with a script being read to him. But, at other times he seemed more spontaneous. I don't think everything he said was simply responding to prompts, though I wouldn't be suprised if he received occasional prompts.

Odin Biggles
Thursday, October 14th, 2004, 04:47 AM
I watched it, seen better episodes of Teletubbies really :(.

zeno
Thursday, October 14th, 2004, 04:52 AM
Check this site:
http://www.isbushwired.com/

I missed the previous debates, but heard all about Bush having some sort of device which allowed him to receive info or whatever.

Now as I watch this debate, it is painfully obvious that at certain moments he is being told what to say through some sort gadget. It doesn't take a genius to figure this out. Just look at the pauses he takes, the not-so-subtle stuttering (even more than usual).

Tune in, there is still a good half hour to go.

Mac Seafraidh
Saturday, October 16th, 2004, 02:14 AM
http://www.issues2000.org/default.htm - here is a link for those who not know all of the candidates.

http://www.opensecrets.org/presidential/index.asp - These are who is left

I think my choice will be Michael Petroutka's Constitution Party, though Nader has a strong anti Israel outlook, and a mixed hispanic VP running mate(no way). The bad thing about Peroutka , is still a leader of a Christian faith. I can deal with it though.

FadeTheButcher
Saturday, October 16th, 2004, 12:11 PM
I am hoping Kerry wins. Anyone but Dubya.

Appalachian
Saturday, October 16th, 2004, 05:23 PM
I'm going with Peroutka myself.

Phlegethon
Saturday, October 16th, 2004, 11:09 PM
I support Nader.

svartabrandr
Sunday, October 17th, 2004, 02:00 AM
If I was in the states I would go with Nader.

Telperion
Sunday, October 17th, 2004, 02:16 AM
Nader would be an improvement over either of the two main candidates. But, in so far as he does not have a realistic chance of winning, and is more likely to draw votes from Kerry than Bush, voting for Nader (where he is on the ticket) would seem more likely to favour Bush than anyone else.

QuietWind
Sunday, October 17th, 2004, 03:19 AM
Peroutka, but he will not win. He is not even on the ballot in all 50 states. Also, the majority of people have not even heard of him. The electoral college would never give him a vote.

Mac Seafraidh
Sunday, October 17th, 2004, 07:08 AM
Put you representing countries in our boots because the Mexican crisis is not too pleasant either. . . Europeans(as a whole)will no longer exist. . . Pardon my defeatist attitude, but you make The evil Jihadic ZOG(which includes both Semites) make us look like pansies!!! If Nader had a different VP, then I would gladly pick him. I know, he still will have a minority filled administation if he were to run. Peroutka seems to be the most Nationalist out of all of them.

TisaAnne
Sunday, October 17th, 2004, 07:16 AM
I am hoping Kerry wins. Anyone but Dubya.Agreed. :|

Dr. Solar Wolff
Sunday, October 17th, 2004, 07:47 AM
The war in Iraq is the single largest issue in this campaign. This was a war in which agents of Isreal duped W. into fighting for them. We must drive a wooden stake into the heart of this monster. Yes, there are better candidates than Kerry but Kerry is the only one with a chance of winning. A vote for anyone other than Kerry is a vote for Bush. Kerry will either withdraw from Iraq or otherwise find a way to get out. Kerry will not invade Iran or run any other errands for Israel, in spite of what he says he will do.

The day, the second, Kerry becomes President, I look forward to opposing him on many wide-ranging issues. A Anti-Immigration candidate is on the ballot in one of the Mid-western states. This will be one of the new issues-illegal aliens and deportation. But in the meantime, we must rid ourselves of this Jewish-Fundamentalist (Neo-Con) blight currently in the White House.

Mac Seafraidh
Monday, October 18th, 2004, 04:03 AM
I have totally changed my mind didn't even think of it, but am pretty angry that Pat Buchanan did not run. I think I am going to write him in OR write Tom Tancredo of Colorado in him since I always have used his speeches in some of my quotes, but rearranged them a litttle. There is always good old Rudy Giuliani too lol.

FadeTheButcher
Monday, October 18th, 2004, 04:55 AM
Buchanan is supposed to endorse Dubya tommorrow. There is a thread about it on Free Republic.

George
Monday, October 18th, 2004, 06:31 PM
:stop DO NOT VOTE.

BY DOING SO YOU ARE VALIDATING AND SUPPORTING THE JEWISH STRANGLEHOLD ON THE WHITE RACE. :doh

Cover your ballot paper with White Power slogans and symbols. :thumbsup

:soap

Nordic Dream Maiden
Monday, October 18th, 2004, 10:42 PM
What is kinda funny is if you mention you vote for a third party candidate like Nader, you have a person (Dem or GOP) saying your voting for Bush, as a Vote for Nader is for Bush, like everyone who votes for Nader, would've voted for Kerry. Has anyone heard of voting on principles? Because everybody believes in multiculturalism and the extinction of the white race I'm suppose to be on board because my way of thinking will never be close to a majority or won't count? Is that the mentality of reason?

click on attachment for laugh--turn on speakers.

Oriana
Tuesday, October 19th, 2004, 03:29 AM
:stop DO NOT VOTE.

BY DOING SO YOU ARE VALIDATING AND SUPPORTING THE JEWISH STRANGLEHOLD ON THE WHITE RACE. :doh

Cover your ballot paper with White Power slogans and symbols. :thumbsup

:soap
I truly hope this is a joke. If not (which, considering, is likely), there are better ways to make your statement in a stiflingly polarized two-party election of which the outcome is likely to be meaningless than by exercising your passivity.

Libertad
Tuesday, October 19th, 2004, 04:54 AM
I wish Bush losing.:fortune

Johnson
Tuesday, October 26th, 2004, 12:10 PM
I somewhat agree with Peroutka's politics. But, he is a rabid 'Judeo-Christian,' and he wouldn't be much of a change from the other impotent stool we have to choose from.

Northern Paladin
Wednesday, November 3rd, 2004, 01:04 AM
Bush or Kerry place your bets?

So far Bush has 66 electoral votes Kerry 77! Close Race!

I'm placing my bets on Bush. I like how he's giving Muslims a bad rep. I think Kerry's lose Morals and Flip flopping ways are going to cost him!

Northern Paladin
Wednesday, November 3rd, 2004, 01:46 AM

So far Bush has 94 electoral votes Kerry 77! Close Race!

I'm placing my bets on Bush. I like how he's giving Muslims a bad rep. I think Kerry's lose Morals and Flip flopping ways are going to cost him!

Just ten mintutes ago Bush only had 66 electoral votes to Kerry's 77!

Why I support Bush

1.I share Bush's values. He's pro-life,against gay marriage,defends the right of the people to bear arms,against using stem cells from fetuses,tough on Terror, is improving America's educational system.

2.He's a man of his word. Bush isn't a flip flop he means what he says and says what he means. He doesn't shift his "Values" to suit politics like Kerry.

3.I hate Kerry's Wife. She's just plain fugly(fucking ugly). A Jew and a femenist bitch to boot!

4.Bush is fighting Muslim's in a Holy War against the Axis of Evil! :D

5.Kerry said on MTV he thinks rap is "interesting".

6.Kerry's is the son of a Jew.

7.Kerry's lack of values and blatant hypcrosy is sickening. He says he's Catholic but Catholics are being told to vote Bush!

With that said. 4 More Years! 4 More Years!

Don't you just love my use of cliche campaign slogans/mottos?:D

bocian
Wednesday, November 3rd, 2004, 01:49 AM
I hope and pray it isn't bush.

Odin Biggles
Wednesday, November 3rd, 2004, 01:52 AM
Pray harder bocian :), i have a feeling hes going to get it.

Bush 94

Kerry 78

Odin Biggles
Wednesday, November 3rd, 2004, 01:55 AM
Its official.

John Kerry is very odd.

Northern Paladin
Wednesday, November 3rd, 2004, 03:15 AM
Pray harder bocian :), i have a feeling hes going to get it.

Bush 94

Kerry 78

Believe me God and the Church are for Bush not Kerry! In fact Catholics have been told to vote Bush not Kerry who claims to be Catholic. (:o

Northern Paladin
Wednesday, November 3rd, 2004, 03:23 AM
A made a carbon copy of this thread. Because I wanted to see who voted for what.

Rachel
Wednesday, November 3rd, 2004, 03:41 AM
It will be Bush. It's not final, but the odds are against Kerry. Last time I checked, an hour or so, it was 172 to 112. Pompous, patriotic and idiotic - that's the American way :)

cosmocreator
Wednesday, November 3rd, 2004, 04:02 AM
It will be Bush. It's not final, but the odds are against Kerry. Last time I checked, an hour or so, it was 172 to 112. Pompous, patriotic and idiotic - that's the American way :)

In a way it's probably better that way. It just means things will continue to decline all that much faster.

The NWO bunch are trying as fast as they can to implement their agenda. It's taking a toll on the US which is paying for it.

Northern Paladin
Wednesday, November 3rd, 2004, 04:06 AM

Wouldn't be so presumptous! It's 200 Bush 188 Kerry as of 11:05 PM Eastern time.

Pompous and Patriotic yes. Idiotic no! If Americans were so Idiotic they wouldn't be in the position there in. The Leading Super Power of the World!

Your just Jealous. Don't blame you since there's more Polar Bears per square mile than people where your from. :beer1:

Rachel
Wednesday, November 3rd, 2004, 04:14 AM
Perhaps. Kerry is on the same puppet strings as Bush. For most, times will have to be so dire that whites start living on the streets and eating out of garbage cans before reality hits them.

I don't know, Northern_Paladin, the entire race between Bush and Kerry has been close, however more often than not Bush has come out on top. Polar bears? Please, I need no further evidence to back my claims :peck:

The classic Zionist Conspiracy Theory. This kind of argument is really getting old now! Whites living on the streets? The Earth will no sooner disappear than the condition of whites degenerates to that of eating out of trash cans and sleeping in the streets.

Where I come from Whites have it made! Big Houses Luxury Cars. So it's kinda hard for me to see that happening.

Why did you post this similely :peck: ? I am not your Pet Polar bear! :biggrin:

Jack
Wednesday, November 3rd, 2004, 04:23 AM
Points you've mentioned that would affect my voting choice if I lived in the US are in bold, ones that don't particularly matter are underlined. If a Jew was to go for President, advocating that Hispanics should be driven out of America and every Black crimanal should be deported, I would vote for him. The difference for me would be between pro-white America and anti-white America. Not 'Jew vs white'. There are hundreds of thousands of anti-white America whites in America's education system.

Points you've mentioned that would affect my voting choice if I lived in the US are in bold, ones that don't particularly matter are in Italics. If a Jew was to go for President, advocating that Hispanics should be driven out of America and every Black crimanal should be deported, I would vote for him. The difference for me would be between pro-white America and anti-white America. Not 'Jew vs white'. There are hundreds of thousands of anti-white America whites in America's education system.

Why I support Bush

1.I share Bush's values. He's pro-life,against gay marriage,defends the right of the people to bear arms,against using stem cells from fetuses,tough on Terror, is improving America's educational system.

2.He's a man of his word. Bush isn't a flip flop he means what he says and says what he means. He doesn't shift his "Values" to suit politics like Kerry.

3.I hate Kerry's Wife. She's just plain fugly(fucking ugly). A Jew and a femenist bitch to boot!

4.Bush is fighting Muslim's in a Holy War against the Axis of Evil!

6.Kerry's is the son of a Jew

7.Kerry's lack of values and blatant hypcrosy is sickening. He says he's Catholic but Catholics are being told to vote Bush!

Don't you just love my use of cliche campaign slogans/mottos? :D

Northern Paladin
Wednesday, November 3rd, 2004, 04:31 AM
How'd your screename steal my post?? Some kind of joke? Some kind of bug?

Northern Paladin
Wednesday, November 3rd, 2004, 04:35 AM
Points you've mentioned that would affect my voting choice if I lived in the US are in bold, ones that don't particularly matter are underlined. If a Jew was to go for President, advocating that Hispanics should be driven out of America and every Black crimanal should be deported, I would vote for him. The difference for me would be between pro-white America and anti-white America. Not 'Jew vs white'. There are hundreds of thousands of anti-white America whites in America's education system.

Points you've mentioned that would affect my voting choice if I lived in the US are in bold, ones that don't particularly matter are in Italics. If a Jew was to go for President, advocating that Hispanics should be driven out of America and every Black crimanal should be deported, I would vote for him. The difference for me would be between pro-white America and anti-white America. Not 'Jew vs white'. There are hundreds of thousands of anti-white America whites in America's education system.

Bush is Anglo-Celtic to boot! I like his Arrogant Western Supremacist
style of governing. :D Who else would call North Korea,Iraq,and Iran an Axis of Evil! :D Who else would invade Iraq without a "Global test"! Who else would call the war with Iraq a "Crusade"?

Jack
Wednesday, November 3rd, 2004, 04:59 AM
I don't mind it, if only he'd hurry up and declare the new Union with Australia, New Zealand, and Britain (Canada's part French, we can leave that be :P) and form the Western Imperium, the successor to the British Empire :(

AngryPotato
Wednesday, November 3rd, 2004, 05:00 AM
I would rather have a rehabbed, shady businessman texan as president than a nancy-boy chameleon catholic-jew who rats on his comrades in arms.

FYI: I voted for Peroutka, but Connecticut is so liberal that Bush had no chance here so my vote was placed on someone who represents my beliefs better. Read the mans 'issue positions' and see if you say the same thing as me.

http://www3.capwiz.com/y/e4/cinfo/?state=US&id=128680

"oh that is so bad ass"

The guy is near insane and that's what we need.

Stríbog
Wednesday, November 3rd, 2004, 05:01 AM
Bush is Anglo-Celtic to boot! I like his Arrogant Western Supremacist style of governing. :D

Like when he appoints Congoleeza Rice and Colin Powell? What about his stance towards Israel? Perhaps you are mistaking Jewish supremacism for Western supremacism.

Who else would call North Korea,Iraq,and Iran an Axis of Evil! :D

Yeah, destroy Iraq! Cradle of Civilization! 6000 years of culture obliterated by hundreds of tanks and hummers purchased at taxpayer expense! SEMPER FI HOOAH! USA!!!

Who else would invade Iraq without a "Global test"!

Who else would call the war with Iraq a "Crusade"?

Maybe Ariel Sharon?

Stríbog
Wednesday, November 3rd, 2004, 05:03 AM
I don't mind it, if only he'd hurry up and declare the new Union with Australia, New Zealand, and Britain (Canada's part French, we can leave that be :P) and form the Western Imperium, the successor to the British Empire :(

Well, the British Empire was, and the American empire is, controlled by your friends, the Jews, so there is a certain degree of continuity...

Rachel
Wednesday, November 3rd, 2004, 05:32 AM
You seem to have the mindset that time stands still. Sooner rather than later you'll have coloured hordes swarming your European paradise, and whats to stop them? White-flight is already occuring all across America.

AngryPotato
Wednesday, November 3rd, 2004, 05:55 AM
Bush just won.

Von Braun
Wednesday, November 3rd, 2004, 07:25 AM
No one has won yet. In Ohio, the number of provisional ballots exceeds the margin by which Bush leads Kerry. ABC news has declared Ohio "too close to call."

Stríbog
Wednesday, November 3rd, 2004, 07:35 AM
No one has won yet. In Ohio, the number of provisional ballots exceeds the margin by which Bush leads Kerry. ABC news has declared Ohio "too close to call."

Ohio is "too close to call" according to CNN as well. Minnesota will go to Kerry, and Wisconsin, while very tight, leans toward Kerry as well. Iowa, where Bush has a very narrow lead with 96% of precincts reporting, has announced a delay in its final reporting due to broken machines and provisional ballots, I believe. Nevada and New Mexico are also very close with narrow Bush leads and many votes still to be counted.

Mac Seafraidh
Wednesday, November 3rd, 2004, 07:35 AM
I didn't vote for either of them. F*ck the Zionist trend. I voted for Michael Peroutka.

The Blond Beast
Wednesday, November 3rd, 2004, 08:21 AM
Who else would call North Korea,Iraq,and Iran an Axis of Evil!

A moron who doesn't recognize that the US is, and has always been, the world's leading sponsor of terror?

The Blond Beast
Wednesday, November 3rd, 2004, 08:27 AM

Well, with a jingoistic and abrasive Bush in the White House, the US will surely be subjected to another "terrorist" attack -- staged or otherwise -- and the world will be given another opportunity to revel in America's impotence.

A Nicaraguan could experience no greater mirth...

http://256.com/gray/thoughts/2001/20010912/pictures/002_m.jpg

Northern Paladin
Wednesday, November 3rd, 2004, 09:00 AM
Well, with a jingoistic and abrasive Bush in the White House, the US will surely be subjected to another "terrorist" attack -- staged or otherwise -- and the world will be given another opportunity to revel in America's impotence.

A Nicaraguan could experience no greater mirth...

http://256.com/gray/thoughts/2001/20010912/pictures/002_m.jpg

You forget Bush kept America safe for 3 years after the Sept 11 attacks and struck back at the Terrorists. Is this the impotence your referring to?

Northern Paladin
Wednesday, November 3rd, 2004, 09:00 AM
You seem to have the mindset that time stands still. Sooner rather than later you'll have coloured hordes swarming your European paradise, and whats to stop them? White-flight is already occuring all across America.

Never said I lived in a White Paradise. Though my neighborhood is close to it as one can get.

The colored Hordes wouldn't be swarming in anytime soon. The Housing prices are by far too high for that to happen! :beer1:

And let me see they are taking refuge in Canada? :biggrin:

Northern Paladin
Wednesday, November 3rd, 2004, 09:02 AM
Like when he appoints Congoleeza Rice and Colin Powell? What about his stance towards Israel? Perhaps you are mistaking Jewish supremacism for Western supremacism.

Yeah, destroy Iraq! Cradle of Civilization! 6000 years of culture obliterated by hundreds of tanks and hummers purchased at taxpayer expense! SEMPER FI HOOAH! USA!!!

Maybe Ariel Sharon?

Yeah like Kerry wouldn't appoint minorities to his Cabinet. :|

Iraq Cradle of Terrorism is more like it. At least that's what it is now! :D I don't think my tax dollars could go to a worthier cause.

Mac Seafraidh
Wednesday, November 3rd, 2004, 09:09 AM
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=514&e=1&u=/ap/20041103/ap_on_el_pr/eln_election_rdp

Stríbog
Wednesday, November 3rd, 2004, 09:20 AM
Yeah like Kerry wouldn't appoint minorities to his Cabinet. :|

Did I say he wouldn't? The fact remains that Bush has the most diverse cabinet in history. Are you proud? :D

Iraq Cradle of Terrorism is more like it.

Yeah, Mesopotamia didn't invent much except agriculture, writing, astronomy, and algebra.

At least that's what it is now! :D

If it is, it is because people like you and Bush have made it such. How much terrorism arose in and from Iraq when Saddam was in power?

I don't think my tax dollars could go to a worthier cause.

This attitude has come back to bite Americans more than once. Bush can't keep America safe when he and people like you are constantly making new enemies for the sake of oil, Israel and other noble causes.

You seem to be quite the neo-con. Been watching too much Fox News?

The Blond Beast
Wednesday, November 3rd, 2004, 09:35 AM
You forget Bush kept America safe for 3 years after the Sept 11 attacks and struck back at the Terrorists.

You know definitively that there have been major "terrorist" attempts since 9/11 that have been thwarted? Then again, you probably accept the official, dictated story of 9/11...

In fact, Bush has made the US even more enemies -- even less safe -- with his obdurate, idiotic foreign policy. The CIA/NSA/FBI has acknowledged the existence of al-Qaeda sleeper cells in the US; that the majority of the freight that enters the US is still not expected; that the NSA is still bereft of adequate numbers of translators (...); that the US is still greatly vulnerable...

The fact that Bush refuses to implement a central head of all intelligence demonstrates that his "anti-terrorist" rhetoric is, in reality, a flaccid facade. "The Terrorists" are a great tool for Bush -- and the spectre of their offing must be kept around -- considering they easily justify unilateral American aggression...

Is this the impotence your referring to?

No, I'm referring to the utter feeling of disbelief and terror that was visited on America on 9/11; when a zealous Spider made an iniquitous Dragon weep. :D

Dr. Brandt
Wednesday, November 3rd, 2004, 10:38 AM
Pompous and Patriotic yes.

Of course!

Idiotic no! If Americans were so Idiotic they wouldn't be in the position there in.

The Yanks are the most Idiotic people on earth. One would probably have to kill most of them, because they would fall under the Euthanasia criteria.
They are in the position they are in today, because in the last Century Europe killed itself in two suicidal Wars. They can thank the Soviets for providing the kanonfodder for their "Victory" and the vanquished Germans for the technology which gave them a 25 year technological leap to the rest of the World.

Your just Jealous. Don't blame you since there's more Polar Bears per square mile than people where your from. :beer1:

Why would anyone be jealous towards Amerika? A cultureless and soulless land full of niggers, mongrels, jews...... and a lot of white trash.

It doesn't matter who wins. The policy will stay the same. It doesn't interest the Iraqis for example if they are killed by Bush Sr., Clinton, Dubya or Kerry. Dead is dead. Yankee Imperialism will continue to expand and the Jews will give the orders.

bocian
Wednesday, November 3rd, 2004, 11:43 AM
You know definitively that there have been major "terrorist" attempts since 9/11 that have been thwarted? Then again, you probably accept the official, dictated story of 9/11...

In fact, Bush has made the US even more enemies -- even less safe -- with his obdurate, idiotic foreign policy. The CIA/NSA/FBI has acknowledged the existence of al-Qaeda sleeper cells in the US; that the majority of the freight that enters the US is still not expected; that the NSA is still bereft of adequate numbers of translators (...); that the US is still greatly vulnerable...

The fact that Bush refuses to implement a central head of all intelligence demonstrates that his "anti-terrorist" rhetoric is, in reality, a flaccid facade. "The Terrorists" are a great tool for Bush -- and the spectre of their offing must be kept around -- considering they easily justify unilateral American aggression...

No, I'm referring to the utter feeling of disbelief and terror that was visited on America on 9/11; when a zealous Spider made an iniquitous Dragon weep. :D

Only a question of when and how big, especially now.

The anti-terrorist campaign, and the attitude of "if you elect Kerry we'll surely have an attack" won the election simply by scaring the public into voting Bush.

Evolved
Wednesday, November 3rd, 2004, 12:20 PM
Some great leader you see in Bush, NP. I suggest you get your eyes checked.

Bush on Diversity:

"Under my Administration minority homeownership is at an all-time high; more than 15 percent of small business owners and entrepreneurs are minorities; we are making more small business loans to African Americans than ever before; we are challenging the soft bigotry of low expectations by holding schools accountable for the education of all of our children by refusing to allow any child to be shuffled through the system without learning how to read and do math; and our Nation is leading the world in fighting the HIV/AIDS pandemic by pledging $15 billion to fight the disease in over 100 nations around the world, with a particular focus on nations in Africa, Caribbean and Asia."

"My Administration has increased funding for minority- serving institutions by 30 percent over four years. Funding has increased for Historically Black Colleges and Universities, Historically Black Graduate Institutions, and Hispanic-serving Institutions from $298.5 million in FY 2001 to a requested $395 million in my FY 2005 budget."

"My Administration has worked diligently to uphold the 1998 amendments to the Higher Education Act of 1965, Section 307, offering aid to minority institutions to address the under-representation of minorities in science and technological fields."

"The Black-American experience is historically different from those of other cultures. Our Nation must recognize that while there has been a great deal of pain for African Americans, Black culture is also vibrant and rich, and represents an important and proud part of our Nation’s past, present, and future. The culture of Black Americans has brought great beauty into this world. And the contributions – scientific, cultural, educational, and economic – of so many men and women have built a legacy that makes our Nation proud. Every February, the United States honors the rich heritage of African Americans during National African American History Month, and pays tribute to their many contributions to our Nation. Every day, we appreciate how African Americans have played a central role in some of the most triumphant and courageous moments in our Nation’s history. Last December, with wide bipartisan support of Congress, I signed a law that will establish the first National Museum of African American History and Culture on our National Mall in Washington, D.C. When it is built, this remarkable museum will serve as a tribute to Black culture in America and will remind visitors of both the suffering and the triumph of African Americans, the hurt that was overcome and the barriers that are being cast away. It will serve as a lasting tribute to our shared belief as a Nation that 'All men are created equal.'"

[Source (http://www.black-collegian.com/debate.shtml)]

Evolved
Wednesday, November 3rd, 2004, 12:37 PM
Bush on Diversity:

"Under my Administration minority homeownership is at an all-time high; more than 15 percent of small business owners and entrepreneurs are minorities; we are making more small business loans to African Americans than ever before; we are challenging the soft bigotry of low expectations by holding schools accountable for the education of all of our children by refusing to allow any child to be shuffled through the system without learning how to read and do math; and our Nation is leading the world in fighting the HIV/AIDS pandemic by pledging $15 billion to fight the disease in over 100 nations around the world, with a particular focus on nations in Africa, Caribbean and Asia."

"My Administration has increased funding for minority- serving institutions by 30 percent over four years. Funding has increased for Historically Black Colleges and Universities, Historically Black Graduate Institutions, and Hispanic-serving Institutions from $298.5 million in FY 2001 to a requested $395 million in my FY 2005 budget."

"My Administration has worked diligently to uphold the 1998 amendments to the Higher Education Act of 1965, Section 307, offering aid to minority institutions to address the under-representation of minorities in science and technological fields."

"The Black-American experience is historically different from those of other cultures. Our Nation must recognize that while there has been a great deal of pain for African Americans, Black culture is also vibrant and rich, and represents an important and proud part of our Nation’s past, present, and future. The culture of Black Americans has brought great beauty into this world. And the contributions – scientific, cultural, educational, and economic – of so many men and women have built a legacy that makes our Nation proud. Every February, the United States honors the rich heritage of African Americans during National African American History Month, and pays tribute to their many contributions to our Nation. Every day, we appreciate how African Americans have played a central role in some of the most triumphant and courageous moments in our Nation’s history. Last December, with wide bipartisan support of Congress, I signed a law that will establish the first National Museum of African American History and Culture on our National Mall in Washington, D.C. When it is built, this remarkable museum will serve as a tribute to Black culture in America and will remind visitors of both the suffering and the triumph of African Americans, the hurt that was overcome and the barriers that are being cast away. It will serve as a lasting tribute to our shared belief as a Nation that 'All men are created equal.'"

Loki
Wednesday, November 3rd, 2004, 12:50 PM
Bush is the worst for race relations, and for us, that is the best option I think. Race relations should not improve, but worsen. We don't need more integration and miscegenation.

green nationalist
Wednesday, November 3rd, 2004, 12:55 PM
Bush on Diversity:

Bush has to appeal to everybody, that includes the blacks etc, its democracy and so he cannot have any radical ideas, he has to sit on the fence all the time,

is there anyone running in these elections with racialist ideas?

Gesta Bellica
Wednesday, November 3rd, 2004, 01:00 PM
I kinda like the "slavic" point of view expressed in this thread :)

Evolved
Wednesday, November 3rd, 2004, 02:24 PM
Bush is a white elitist who sells out his own people, and his primary goal is to help Jewish elitists who sell out their own people. Looking at this thread I'm sure I'm not the only one doubtful of Northern_Paladin's understanding of geopolitics beyond what he sees on some neocon TV news station.

Spartacus74
Wednesday, November 3rd, 2004, 02:47 PM
the MOre Bush wins and the more US cames into hatre by world, so is better Bush

Glenlivet
Wednesday, November 3rd, 2004, 04:16 PM
It is an interesting kind of democracy where it is discussed if some votes should be counted or not.

Telperion
Wednesday, November 3rd, 2004, 04:37 PM
Bush (who has won the election, since Kerry just conceded defeat) is good at strong rhetoric on security issues, but not so good at delivering on that rhetoric. Not only are US borders still wide open to infiltration, but Bush has overextended the US military in deployments to Iraq, at the same time that his confrontational style alienates old allies while creating new enemies. This will inevitably lead to consequences for America that will be much more serious than those of 9/11. I'm afraid that Americans will come to regret their re-election of Bush, though too late to do them any good.

In other news, Hillary Clinton said that she wants to thank Osama for making possible her 2008 campaign for the presidency... ;)

Von Braun
Wednesday, November 3rd, 2004, 05:02 PM
I dislike both major candidates, but I dislike the notion that some here profess that Bush is somehow closer to us ideologically. This notion makes me want to vomit. Look at the ignorant, degenerate, highly superstitious, Bible-thumping TRASH that formed the core of Mr. Retard's support.

Republicans ----> Supported by White trash
Democrats ---> Supported by pseudo-intellectual White airheads
Both ---> Love Jews and other non-Whites

Odin Biggles
Wednesday, November 3rd, 2004, 05:51 PM
Bush is Anglo-Celtic to boot! I like his Arrogant Western Supremacist
style of governing. :D Who else would call North Korea,Iraq,and Iran an Axis of Evil! :D Who else would invade Iraq without a "Global test"! Who else would call the war with Iraq a "Crusade"?
The "axis of evil" thing was created by a jew.

I cant recall his name but hes been on UK tv alot recently as have the rest of the jewish elite, one being Allan Lichtmann who was on every 20 minutes last night on BBC 1.

Mute button cured that. (:o

Allenson
Wednesday, November 3rd, 2004, 06:06 PM
I'm afraid that Americans will come to regret their re-election of Bush, though too late to do them any good.

Those who voted for him have made the bed and now we all, unfortunately, have to lie in it.

I voted for Peroutka as did Angrypotato and Baron Giulio Evola...

The Blond Beast
Wednesday, November 3rd, 2004, 07:29 PM
Those who voted for him have made the bed and now we all, unfortunately, have to lie in it.

This is exactly what everyone in Europe must be thinking: "you've made your bed". Perhaps November 2, 2004 will be remembered as a watershed event, when Americans cast ballots -- knowing the recklessness and treacherous designs of their President -- advocating the dissolution of the very bases of their Republic's founding.

gorgeousgal2k2
Wednesday, November 3rd, 2004, 09:18 PM

Why I support Bush

4.Bush is fighting Muslim's in a Holy War against the Axis of Evil!

6.Kerry's is the son of a Jew

Don't you just love my use of cliche campaign slogans/mottos?

Gay marriage is just an irrelevent side issue really. I don't really care either way if gays are given the right to marry, it wouldn't make much of a difference to their lives. In fact my ex said that she didn't want to be given the right to a marriage as that way she'd be the same as straight people :D All the fuss about gay marriage in America reminds me of fox hunting in the UK an issue that everyone has an opinion on but really isn't important at all.

I agree on the pro-life though, i think abortion should only be allowed in very extreme situations such as when someone has been raped or when the mother's life is endangered. Stem cell research can be beneficial in certain circumstances as well, coz it can be used to find cures for illnesses, surely that's good?!!

I think kerry would be better as he would improve the relationship that most European countries have with him and he's unlikely to go bombing countries which were secular such as Iraq, which really was the last thing we needed! Going into iraq was like stirring up a hornet's nest, the hornets are going to fly out of the nest anyway but we shouldn't speed up the process.

But I don't get all this stuff about Kerry being the son of a Jew, Ok, his grandfather might have been Jewish but his grandfather's dead now and hardly like to be an influence on his policies.

Stríbog
Wednesday, November 3rd, 2004, 10:28 PM
the dissolution of the very bases of their Republic's founding.

Our Republic's bases began to dissolve as soon as the founders' generation died out. They have long since been eroded away. The Lincoln administration showed that a paper Constitution and Bill of Rights means little compared to bayonets and bullets. The Wilson and Roosevelt administrations showed that the American people will believe anything the mass media tells them, and will rush headlong into war based on those media reports (sound familiar?). The Johnson administration showed that white Americans have no dignity, self-respect or sense of identity and worth left.

Northern Paladin
Wednesday, November 3rd, 2004, 10:37 PM
Our Republic's bases began to dissolve as soon as the founders' generation died out. They have long since been eroded away. The Lincoln administration showed that a paper Constitution and Bill of Rights means little compared to bayonets and bullets. The Wilson and Roosevelt administrations showed that the American people will believe anything the mass media tells them, and will rush headlong into war based on those media reports (sound familiar?). The Johnson administration showed that white Americans have no dignity, self-respect or sense of identity and worth left.

Than the founding father's weren't as far sighted as we'd like to think.

I don't think America degenerated immediately after the death of the founding father's. Lincoln was the one who ruined America. Lincoln the biggest Race traitor in American History!

Rachel
Wednesday, November 3rd, 2004, 11:47 PM
74% of Jews voted for Kerry

67% of non white men voted for Kerry

75% of non white women voted for Kerry

77% of gays, lesbians & bisexuals voted for Kerry

81% of Americans that think the war is on terrorism voted for Bush

73% of the people wanting abortion to always be legal voted for Kerry

http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2004/pages/results/states/US/P/00/epolls.0.html (http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2004/pages/results/states/US/P/00/epolls.0.html)

Von Braun
Thursday, November 4th, 2004, 01:39 AM
You seem to be quite the neo-con. Been watching too much Fox News?

Indeed he does. Maybe someone should educate him as to the fact that many neo-cons are Jewish ex-hippies who were very pro-Communist.

Von Braun
Thursday, November 4th, 2004, 01:46 AM
... Jewish elitists who sell out their own people.

Please explain.

Ewergrin
Thursday, November 4th, 2004, 02:15 AM

Aren't you in Canada?

Ewergrin
Thursday, November 4th, 2004, 02:25 AM
Believe me God and the Church are for Bush not Kerry! (:o

It's this kind of stupid, reactionary type of thinking that has gotten the United States into the mess it is in now.

Guess what? Even if there were an all powerful, omnipotent god in the heavens, who looked down upon mankind as his children, he or she wouldn't give two shits about the United States or what two-faced, fraudulent, autocratic, dogmatic jerkwad we elect to the Presidency.

bocian
Thursday, November 4th, 2004, 02:26 AM
Aren't you in Canada?

Yes.

The result of this election, like it or not, has very important (dire) implications for the entire world, including Canada.

Did you vote?

Ewergrin
Thursday, November 4th, 2004, 02:30 AM
I dislike both major candidates, but I dislike the notion that some here profess that Bush is somehow closer to us ideologically. This notion makes me want to vomit. Look at the ignorant, degenerate, highly superstitious, Bible-thumping TRASH that formed the core of Mr. Retard's support.

Republicans ----> Supported by White trash
Democrats ---> Supported by pseudo-intellectual White airheads
Both ---> Love Jews and other non-Whites

This pretty much sums up everything nicely.

Vojvoda
Thursday, November 4th, 2004, 02:46 AM
The result of this election, like it or not, has very important (dire) implications for the entire world, including Canada. You'll see Draft dodgers going to Canada.Seriously,does anyone believe that Bush will actually bring back the Draft?

bocian
Thursday, November 4th, 2004, 02:49 AM
You'll see Draft dodgers going to Canada.Seriously,does anyone believe that Bush will actually bring back the Draft?

I don't think so, but I'm afraid everything is possible.

Von Braun
Thursday, November 4th, 2004, 02:55 AM
You'll see Draft dodgers going to Canada.Seriously,does anyone believe that Bush will actually bring back the Draft?

Well, he promised not to you. What is the going rate of a Dumbya promise?

Awar
Thursday, November 4th, 2004, 02:56 AM
Bah... Bush hopefully won't make more of a mess in the Balkans than Clinton already did,
or, if Bush starts making a mess in the Balkans, then we'll have proof that there's absolutely no difference who's elected president, someone else actually rules.

In any case, if this sort of irresponsible bullshit continues to go on in the world...
nothing pretty is going to happen.

Von Braun
Thursday, November 4th, 2004, 02:59 AM
What is the going rate of a Dumbya promise?

I think it's approximately the same cost as about a meter of toilet paper.

Ewergrin
Thursday, November 4th, 2004, 03:03 AM
Yes.

The result of this election, like it or not, has very important (dire) implications for the entire world, including Canada.

Care to elaborate?
Sure, everyone needs a scapegoat.

Did you vote?

Yes. My choice did not win, nor does he, or anyone who isn't part of the one-world conspiracy, have a chance at winning any presidential election.

You see, it doesn't really matter whether or not Bush, or Kerry, or Hilary Clinton, Or John McCain, or any of these bureaucratic, career politicians wins the election, any election, ever.

Ever.

It's very cute and funny for all non-Americans to claim that Americans are all stupid, ignorant, uneducated, lazy, self-centered people. Our mass communications media portrays us that way, and so the world will continue to see us that way. Our biggest problem is not that we are lazy, uneducated, or stupid. As I said before, mass communications media portrays us that way. No, our biggest problem is that the American people trusted and continue to trust the elected officials that we send to Washington. Those traitors have sold our trust for corruption and greed, and bent to the will of selfish, narcissistic Jewish control. The president has very little power himself, and acts more as a stooge, or pawn, or scapegoat, to distract people from what is really going on.

Vojvoda
Thursday, November 4th, 2004, 03:09 AM
Bah... Bush hopefully won't make more of a mess in the Balkans than Clinton already did Bush is the lesser of the two evils I guess.Imagine,if Kerry won Rriqard Holbrooke might have been appointed Secretary of State :shoot At least Serbia won't be bombed again for another 4 years.

The Blond Beast
Thursday, November 4th, 2004, 03:10 AM
It really is a shame to see what America has degenerated into. I'm speculating, but the US in the 1950s, while by no means perfect, strikes me almost as an exemplar: a time when there was respect for women; when using foul language in public could get you arrested; when segregation kept inherently pernicious Negro tendencies mitigated; when politicians genuinely sought the best for their constituents; when a man earned a livelihood while his wife raised reasonable, adjusted children; when a good standard of living was appreciated (...).

And today, to see the pestilent Mexican and immigrant hordes; the substance abuse; the hedonism and pluralism; school mass murders; the idolization of the primitive, violent (un)culture of hip-hop; a functionally illiterate, recidivist, poorly-bred President; a degenerate administering himself a paint enema, ejecting it on canvas and having the gall to call it "art"; well-intentioned but naive soldiers sent to die for big business and special interests; intelligence and achievement derided as "lame" (...).

And to think that today liberals wonder why conservatives exist...

The Blond Beast
Thursday, November 4th, 2004, 03:12 AM
Seriously,does anyone believe that Bush will actually bring back the Draft?

Bush will need the Draft when he goes into Iran. ;)

Vojvoda
Thursday, November 4th, 2004, 03:15 AM
Bush will need the Draft
He can't run for re-election again after this term so why not?

Awar
Thursday, November 4th, 2004, 03:24 AM
Ugh... I hope he's not going to do that. Iran...well... let's say it's not as nice as Iraq :|

bocian
Thursday, November 4th, 2004, 03:32 AM
Care to elaborate?
Sure, everyone needs a scapegoat.

Yes. My choice did not win, nor does he, or anyone who isn't part of the one-world conspiracy, have a chance at winning any presidential election.

You see, it doesn't really matter whether or not Bush, or Kerry, or Hilary Clinton, Or John McCain, or any of these bureaucratic, career politicians wins the election, any election, ever.

Ever.

It's very cute and funny for all non-Americans to claim that Americans are all stupid, ignorant, uneducated, lazy, self-centered people. Our mass communications media portrays us that way, and so the world will continue to see us that way. Our biggest problem is not that we are lazy, uneducated, or stupid. As I said before, mass communications media portrays us that way. No, our biggest problem is that the American people trusted and continue to trust the elected officials that we send to Washington. Those traitors have sold our trust for corruption and greed, and bent to the will of selfish, narcissistic Jewish control. The president has very little power himself, and acts more as a stooge, or pawn, or scapegoat, to distract people from what is really going on.

My problem with him is strictly his foreign policy, I have no interest in what happens on the American economic homefront.

Anyway, the problem is not only that, (at least to my humble un-educated mind) he is a war-monger, but the fact that he is already perceived by at least 80% of the worlds population to be exactly that. Even if Kerry won, and even if he is just as bad as Bush, at the very least Americans would have seemed to be genuinely interested in a 'fresh start'. Unfortunately, from the results of this election, Europeans will have all the more reason to think of Americans as complete imbeciles, while Arabs and Muslims will have all the more reason to hate the average American. Needless to say, the situation can get very ugly in the next few years (the rift between Europe and American might last for decades, and depending on Bushs policies, will probably only get worse), thus my concern.

The Blond Beast
Thursday, November 4th, 2004, 03:33 AM
Ugh... I hope he's not going to do that. Iran...well... let's say it's not as nice as Iraq :|

Surely it will be an interesting tussle, especially to see the US try and pacify a nation that has not been broken by sanctions. :D

I can't wait for Israel to strike Bushehr so the world can watch the Iranians seriously retaliate (and they surely will).

Northern Paladin
Thursday, November 4th, 2004, 03:37 AM

First Iraq, than Iran and finally North Korea and Bush will have succeeded in destroying the "Axis of Evil"!

I have a feeling he's going to bring out the "Big Guns"!

The Blond Beast
Thursday, November 4th, 2004, 03:46 AM
First Iraq, than Iran and finally North Korea and Bush will have succeeded in destroying the "Axis of Evil"!

I have a feeling he's going to bring out the "Big Guns"!

Bush started with a crippled, weak Iraq, but Iran is armed to the teeth (i.e. Sunburn) and North Korea has admitted to having enough reprocessed plutonium for (approximately) four bombs. Suffice it to say, Iran and North Korea will have to be handled delicately.

Von Braun
Thursday, November 4th, 2004, 03:52 AM
I hope ZOG gets the living shit kicked out of it tries to go to war with Iran on behalf of Israel. I hope that the igorant neo-con Christians are stung with severe emotional pain at the staggering losses and come to their senses, realizing that it is all about Israel using the U.S.

These people are so ignorant that they even side with Jews against Palestinian Christians, their supposed "brothers in Christ" (who make up a noticable segment of the Palestinian population).

Northern Paladin
Thursday, November 4th, 2004, 04:11 AM
I just hope I'll get to see a real War. Iraq wasn't a war it was a beat down. Saddam's Army if you can a group of underequipped undiscplined mass of men an army lasted about as long as a Bob Dole Erection! :D

The Blond Beast
Thursday, November 4th, 2004, 04:15 AM
I just hope I'll get to see a real War. Iraq wasn't a war it was a beat down. Saddam's Army if you can a group of underequipped undiscplined mass of men an army lasted about as long as a Bob Dole Erection! :D

You should enlist! You're ideal cannon-fodder!

Telperion
Thursday, November 4th, 2004, 04:23 AM
My problem with him is strictly his foreign policy, I have no interest in what happens on the American economic homefront.

Anyway, the problem is not only that, (at least to my humble un-educated mind) he is a war-monger, but the fact that he is already perceived by at least 80% of the worlds population to be exactly that. Even if Kerry won, and even if he is just as bad as Bush, at the very least Americans would have seemed to be genuinely interested in a 'fresh start'. Unfortunately, from the results of this election, Europeans will have all the more reason to think of Americans as complete imbeciles, while Arabs and Muslims will have all the more reason to hate the average American. Needless to say, the situation can get very ugly in the next few years (the rift between Europe and American might last for decades, and depending on Bushs policies, will probably only get worse), thus my concern.
I think that sums up quite well the basis of the concerns that most non-Americans have about Bush. What he does within America's borders is obviously the business of Americans, and no one else. But, when the US is seen to use its immense power to embark on a reckless and dangerous course in its foreign policy, foreigners have a right to be concerned.

Rightly or wrongly, most people outside of the US consider the current aggressive American foreign policy to be the brainchild of Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz et. al., and felt that Kerry would adopt a less confrontation approach - hence their preferring Kerry as the victor. Whether Kerry actually would have satisfied their hopes is of course a moot point now that he has been defeated.

Telperion
Thursday, November 4th, 2004, 04:25 AM
Unfortunately, if events continue on their current course, you as a young American male might find yourself getting a much closer look at a real war than you might really like.

Stríbog
Thursday, November 4th, 2004, 04:28 AM

You are just another neo-Kahn. And maybe you could actually spell "chauvinist" correctly in your profile.

The Blond Beast
Thursday, November 4th, 2004, 04:31 AM
P-N-A-C! P-N-A-C!

http://www.rense.com/1.imagesG/halooffire.jpg

bocian
Thursday, November 4th, 2004, 04:32 AM
You are just another neo-Kahn. And maybe you could actually spell "chauvinist" correctly in your profile.

Classic! :D

Northern Paladin
Thursday, November 4th, 2004, 04:33 AM
Unfortunately, if events continue on their current course, you as a young American male might find yourself getting a much closer look at a real war than you might really like.

I don't think even Bush is crazy enough to declare war on Iran or North Korea. Especially considering the American military is already under strain from operations in Iraq and Afghanistan.

If there is a draft I don't plan to stick around and let them ship me off to the front lines. I'll be taking a trip to Europe.

I am not that Idealistic and Naive as to be as Blonde Beast referred it "Cannon fodder".

Vojvoda
Thursday, November 4th, 2004, 04:35 AM
P-N-A-C! P-N-A-C!

http://www.rense.com/1.imagesG/halooffire.jpg
Borreby morphed into Dinarid :D

Ewergrin
Thursday, November 4th, 2004, 04:35 AM

You are part of the problem.

The Blond Beast
Thursday, November 4th, 2004, 04:38 AM
I am not that Idealistic and Naive as to be as Blonde Beast referred it "Cannon fodder".

Your GOP zeal, advocacy of war, and poor understanding of history suggest otherwise...

Ewergrin
Thursday, November 4th, 2004, 04:41 AM

But I thought you wanted to see a "real war?"
What better way to see it than up close and personal, preferably with mortars landing within peeing distance.

Like I said, you are part of the problem.

Northern Paladin
Thursday, November 4th, 2004, 04:43 AM
Your GOP zeal, advocacy of war, and poor understanding of history suggest otherwise...

I believe you've taken my ramblings too seriously.

Dr. Solar Wolff
Thursday, November 4th, 2004, 04:45 AM
Well, the election is over and I'm not feeling too good. My doctor said to take two bullets in the head and call him in the morning.

Northern Paladin
Thursday, November 4th, 2004, 04:49 AM
But I thought you wanted to see a "real war?"
What better way to see it than up close and personal, preferably with mortars landing within peeing distance.

Like I said, you are part of the problem.

I believe the US has had enough wars in the last few year. I don't think US will get involved in any more "real wars" simply because we have too much too lose and too little to gain.

America has a habit of talking diplomacy with forminable enemies but brow beating weak ones. That makes a "real war" highly unlikely.

Evolved
Thursday, November 4th, 2004, 12:54 PM
All that proves is that the majority of white people are incredibly stupid when it comes to politics.

Loki
Thursday, November 4th, 2004, 01:28 PM
All that proves is that the majority of white people are incredibly stupid when it comes to politics.
I agree.

The problem with America, is that they don't really have a racialist political movement, manifesting in electoral success, like we have in European countries. What is the American equivalent of the British BNP? There is none.

It doesn't help to have two huge mainstream parties whose policies on race are identical. Either way, we lose. The Republicans and Democrats in America are equally worthless, as both promote and tolerate miscegenation.

Evolved
Thursday, November 4th, 2004, 02:04 PM
Even if there were an American version of the BNP, most people would not care.

Bush & Kerry are almost identical on the big issues. There has never been a presidential race where the 2 candidates were so similar in their policies. Bush was re-elected only because people were afraid that change would effect the economy. That is all people care about. :(

Odin Biggles
Thursday, November 4th, 2004, 02:44 PM
Its true look !

:naughty:lmao

Awar
Thursday, November 4th, 2004, 03:08 PM
:lmao They forgot Serbia though. Here, the people are against democrats because
of what happened in 1999.

Odin Biggles
Thursday, November 4th, 2004, 03:20 PM
EDIT that didnt make sense :twitch.

EDIT EDIT I typed before "Thats why they wernt counted" doesnt make sense, ahhhhh i will get my coat :shutup.

Gareth
Thursday, November 4th, 2004, 04:33 PM
"The Bob Jones policy on interracial dating, I mean I spoke out on interracial dating. I spoke out against that. I spoke out against interracial dating. I support the policy of interracial dating."
Bush on CBS News 2/25/00

Ewergrin
Thursday, November 4th, 2004, 09:45 PM
I believe you've taken my ramblings too seriously.

Or maybe we've just listened to them for far too long?

The Blond Beast
Thursday, November 4th, 2004, 10:08 PM
Or maybe we've just listened to them for far too long?

I'm curious as to how he expected us to interpret these little gems:

http://forums.skadi.net/showpost.php?p=144569&postcount=56

http://forums.skadi.net/showpost.php?p=144621&postcount=60

Yes It IS.

One more thing

The UN is a Joke. :P What comes to mind is Kofi Annan and Aids drives to save Niggerdom.

No Guns No Authority.

The World a very Nationalistic Place not one shapless faceless Congolomerate.

http://forums.skadi.net/showpost.php?p=144661&postcount=64

You [Stríbog] should have been deported long ago.

berserkergrrl
Thursday, November 4th, 2004, 10:56 PM
Whether you voted for Bush or against him in the USA we're stuck w/him,so lets hope he gets a clue,but not bloody likely!:|

Stríbog
Thursday, November 4th, 2004, 10:57 PM
You [Stríbog] should have been deported long ago.

LOL I'd forgotten about that one...

Odin Biggles
Friday, November 5th, 2004, 02:09 AM
Whether you voted for Bush or against him in the USA we're stuck w/him,so lets hope he gets a clue,but not bloody likely!:|
Its the advisors behind the scenes who design these master plans i think need to get clued up.

Vojvoda
Friday, November 5th, 2004, 05:04 AM
http://www.objector.org/positionpaper.html

WarMaiden
Friday, November 5th, 2004, 05:47 AM
EDIT that didnt make sense :twitch.

EDIT EDIT I typed before "Thats why they wernt counted" doesnt make sense, ahhhhh i will get my coat :shutup.

Funny lmao

Stríbog
Friday, November 5th, 2004, 07:59 AM
They forgot to include Israel in the Bush tally. That, of course, makes all the difference in circles of power.

Dr. Brandt
Friday, November 5th, 2004, 05:34 PM
http://www.originaldissent.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=116

Well, it's now official!

The "american People" are not much better than their leader. They deserve each other.

Evolved
Friday, November 5th, 2004, 05:42 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v315/jinniya/sieg_heil.jpg

:lmao

aprilness
Friday, November 5th, 2004, 06:43 PM
The elections are always rigged. The 'american people' have nothing to do with that.

I'm not american, I just happened to be born here.

http://www.originaldissent.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=116

Well, it's now official!

The "american People" are not much better than their leader. They deserve each other.

Spartacus74
Saturday, November 6th, 2004, 07:24 PM
it seems that the idiot is doing a fascist salute.

He is really a shame for the world: moralism,moronism,war of OIL multinationals,Globalization and Bible.
A vicious mixage of waste.
BUt ws Kerry able to be an alternative?i think not because if some wants to be opponent to Bush maybe should be an alternative as a whole not only an alternaTIVE OF Lobbies which are giving $ to electoral champaign, beside Kerry there was SOROS and his bloody Society for an open world.
If it is so is better a kind of Bush because the System is less hypocritical.

PS= in Italy the day before ballot there were many interviews to Kerry's supporters, one of the most important to be interviewed was Spike Lee on the Italian National TV, the third Channel.