PDA

View Full Version : Gentlemen What Makes A Lady Attractive?

Northern Paladin
Saturday, October 30th, 2004, 07:04 PM
Gentlemen What Makes A Lady Attractive? What makes you interested in her as a potential mate.

King Yngvar
Saturday, October 30th, 2004, 07:27 PM
I think the last one should have been "the fact that she wants me" instead of "that she is easy", but since there was no such a choice...

Nuovo Vesuvio
Thursday, December 30th, 2004, 03:16 PM
how she uses her beauty

Valckx
Sunday, January 2nd, 2005, 06:04 PM
A beautiful face attached to a perfectly proportioned body.

Kräuterhexe
Sunday, January 2nd, 2005, 08:06 PM
Charm , Face mostly ...

Theudanaz
Sunday, January 2nd, 2005, 11:23 PM
Where is intelligence, craft, strength or ability? I put this under charm, which is vague, since charm might mean the ability to attract. And since the question is what makes a lady attractive, we encounter here a circular logic. With my inclusion of the above, of course face (under which i include racial phenotype) and heart are equally important in the process of "attraction". :)

Power_Valkyrie
Sunday, January 23rd, 2005, 08:15 PM
You should have listed intelligence.

Triglav
Sunday, January 23rd, 2005, 10:28 PM
LOL

Yeah, then I might have voted. ;)

Dr. Solar Wolff
Monday, January 24th, 2005, 03:10 AM

This is right on the money. How many times have you been exposed or had to work with some girl who was attractive but stupid. After awhile, you lose all respect for them or worse. You make fun of them behind their backs as they fix their hair or lipstick at every opportunity because their looks are the only things that matter to them. After awhile, they become so disgusting that you don't even want to be around them anymore.

One the other hand, there are women who do not concentrate on the "first impression" and have higher aspirations in life than their reproductive strategy. One I know is a DVM. She is so-so in looks until you know her, then, because she is so intelligent and knows her work so well, she becomes the most irrestiable woman in the world. There are many other examples I could mention.

Renegade
Monday, January 24th, 2005, 03:57 AM
A beautiful face attached to a perfectly proportioned body.

I couldn't agree more!!

Don't get me wrong, intelligence, personality, and style are very important. Especially in the log run. However for me, if the physical attraction is not there, I lose interest and just assume be single. Traits like a flat ass, really flat chest, lack of curvature to the hips or always being significantly overwieght is hard to overlook, regardless of intelligence or personality.

It should go without saying that a wife of 30 years who has given birth to and raised my children would be cut a lot more slack in terms of beauty expectation. However as a single, physically fit, relitively young man in my mid 30's, I want to start out with an attractive woman who I have some infatuation for.

Right or wrong, this is how I honestly feel.

Northern Paladin
Monday, January 24th, 2005, 10:10 PM
I couldn't agree more!!

Don't get me wrong, intelligence, personality, and style are very important. Especially in the log run. However for me, if the physical attraction is not there, I lose interest and just assume be single. Traits like a flat ass, really flat chest, lack of curvature to the hips or always being significantly overwieght is hard to overlook, regardless of intelligence or personality.

It should go without saying that a wife of 30 years who has given birth to and raised my children would be cut a lot more slack in terms of beauty expectation. However as a single, physically fit, relitively young man in my mid 30's, I want to start out with an attractive woman who I have some infatuation for.

Right or wrong, this is how I honestly feel.

My sentiments exactly. Well said.

USS Dixiecrat
Tuesday, January 25th, 2005, 03:40 PM
None of the options are what initially attracts me to a lady.

The first thing that I look for is how she presents herself. Like how she walks (is it with confidence), or how lady-like is she (has good manners, and doesn't dress like a slut).

She has to be Nordish of some sort preferibly UP like myself.

And most importantly she has to have good birthing hips.

Draco
Tuesday, January 25th, 2005, 10:13 PM
The ideal woman is feminine, knows her rightful duty is to have children and serve as the heart of a family, while her man serves as the families head.

Aesthetic beauty is of secondary importance, though, its still important.

Lidvick
Wednesday, January 26th, 2005, 02:04 AM
A woman who is strong in heart and soul who is beautiful inside as well in flesh.

A woman who you will think be a good mother in the future.

Also in America what men may say one who will not cheat and leave you hang and dry because this is all too common over here.

Is it that bad in Europe? I do not know. :)

Power_Valkyrie
Thursday, January 27th, 2005, 04:18 AM
This is right on the money. How many times have you been exposed or had to work with some girl who was attractive but stupid. After awhile, you lose all respect for them or worse. You make fun of them behind their backs as they fix their hair or lipstick at every opportunity because their looks are the only things that matter to them. After awhile, they become so disgusting that you don't even want to be around them anymore.

One the other hand, there are women who do not concentrate on the "first impression" and have higher aspirations in life than their reproductive strategy. One I know is a DVM. She is so-so in looks until you know her, then, because she is so intelligent and knows her work so well, she becomes the most irrestiable woman in the world. There are many other examples I could mention.
Indeed. "Aesthetic value" and quality of character are more intertwined than some would admit; to a mature mind, the former cannot exist without the latter. Just as great art is so due to its expression of the moral character of the artist, a beautiful face is made so by traits not evident from the surface-- and an otherwise attractive face is rendered hideous when the character it accompanies is lacking.

Tommy Vercetti
Thursday, January 27th, 2005, 03:07 PM
She's young, she's tightbodied, she's loyal , she's virgin, she's easy(but only for me)

If you recognized yourself, call me

Odin Biggles
Friday, January 28th, 2005, 04:58 PM
Face, gracile and light features I like.

Veronica Verekova, or any of these below :thumbup.

http://tinypic.com/1h733m

nemo
Friday, January 28th, 2005, 08:50 PM
Their is no one thing that makes a woman attractive, it is her overall appearence that attracts me, her physical appearence, her personality, the way she smiles, and a certain facial features that she has, and she has to have that feminine walk and behavior.

If none of you ladys got all these qualifications, I'm willing to negotiate. ;)

soleil levant
Friday, March 4th, 2005, 01:56 PM
The ideal woman is feminine, knows her rightful duty is to have children and serve as the heart of a family, while her man serves as the families head.
So the woman has to carry baby's and once that's done, the man decides what happens?:roll

Tommy Vercetti
Friday, March 4th, 2005, 02:51 PM
So the woman has to carry baby's and once that's done, the man decides what happens?:roll
You're on the right track

Imperator X
Friday, March 4th, 2005, 08:46 PM
Intelligence and maturity are the foremost qualities I look for, if they aren't knowledgable and in control of themselves, I don't even give them a second thought. Large round hips are a must as they are symbols of fertility and power. I particularly like pale Celtic/Germanic types, Aryan East Indians and a particular kind of brunnette large hipped Italian, which I don't know the name for.

-Imperator.

fenriSS_
Saturday, March 5th, 2005, 12:12 AM
personality. I'm interested in a girl, she's cute, fine looking and smart. The problem is that i suspect some lappi blood. She seem attracted to half breeds and i suspect her to be a multi culti lover:(

Northern Paladin
Saturday, March 5th, 2005, 04:24 AM
personality. I'm interested in a girl, she's cute, fine looking and smart. The problem is that i suspect some lappi blood. She seem attracted to half breeds and i suspect her to be a multi culti lover:(

Plenty of Scandinavians have a small degree of Lapp blood. Lapp themselves aren't a race. Looking at them there are completely mongoloid ones and very Nordic ones.

As for her being a Multicultural Lover...what Teenage Scandinavian girl isn't?

I'd say 90%+ Scandinavians follow a very Politically Correct world view. Race is the last thing on their minds.

Altruist
Saturday, March 5th, 2005, 05:41 PM
Honestly, I think a woman's charm can be a big factor, but maybe I'm just young and blind. Obviously attractive face and body are preferred. I put scent too.