north Germany 0.7%
England 0.4%
Scotland 0.2%
Finland 0%
south Germany 0%
Norway 0%

http://www.geocities.com/refuting_rm/admixture.html

Sources:

Belledi et al. Maternal and paternal lineages in Albania and the genetic structure of Indo-European populations. Eur J Hum Genet 2000 Jul;8(7):480-6.

Gonzalez et al. Mitochondrial DNA affinities at the Atlantic fringe of Europe. Am J Phys Anthropol 2003 Apr;120(4):391-404.

Romano et al. Autosomal microsatellite and mtDNA genetic analysis in Sicily (Italy). Ann Hum Genet 2003 Jan;67(Pt 1):42-53.

Ederico
Sunday, March 16th, 2003, 03:48 PM
The figure for Sicily is lower than I expected consider all the Negroid Admixture talk done here regarding Sicilians and Southern Italians. Too bad no one considers Malta, I would like to know the figures.

Scáthach
Sunday, March 16th, 2003, 09:25 PM
hmm so would i for ireland though i suppose it would be akin to scotland and england.

Rex
Tuesday, March 18th, 2003, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by Prodigal Son

lol,amentably people of Racial Myths have a phobia to everything nordish; now it seems to be that Galicians also are a enemy to beat ( I received attacks in this sense in SF); for that reason I suppose that it appears this specific mention to Galicia (simply being a territory with noncompatible etnichs and cultural characterics to the Mediterranean land). Of course if some serious study existed on the matter I would know it in the case of Galicia and at the present time.

Rex
Tuesday, March 18th, 2003, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by Prodigal Son
Gonzalez et al. Mitochondrial DNA affinities at the Atlantic fringe of Europe. Am J Phys Anthropol 2003 Apr;120(4):391-404.

LOL , a study of Gonzalez of 2003 April.... , it will be published next month ???:D

goidelicwarrior
Wednesday, March 19th, 2003, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by REX
LOL , a study of Gonzalez of 2003 April.... , it will be published next month ???:D

Negroid admixture in Galicians??? whats next??? alien admixture??? Take care REX, so many people with unferiority complex here ha ha ha ha....

Hamlet VI
Thursday, March 20th, 2003, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by triskel
Negroid admixture in Galicians??? whats next??? alien admixture??? Take care REX, so many people with unferiority complex here ha ha ha ha....

The Negroid admixture doesn't come from slaves, it's from an ancient indirect source (most likely the original Iberians who came from North Africa). The Gonzalez study was published by a group of scientists, not someone with an inferiority complex towards Galicians :rolleyes: Go to the Racial Myths board where someone posted the actual study.

goidelicwarrior
Thursday, March 20th, 2003, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by Hamlet VI
The Negroid admixture doesn't come from slaves, it's from an ancient indirect source (most likely the original Iberians who came from North Africa). The Gonzalez study was published by a group of scientists, not someone with an inferiority complex towards Galicians :rolleyes: Go to the Racial Myths board where someone posted the actual study.

you should read some facts, the Galicians are the most homogeneous population in Europe together with the Icelandic one and is based on, heres a little resum'e

900 Bc Celtic migration, proved archeologically.
500 bc " " " " "
19 bc Roman Occupation
409 Ad Germanic settlement, end of Roman administration.
450 Ad Large Briton( Celtic)) settlements
1600 Ad massive Irish settlement
1900 Ad No Immigration, predominantly rural area.

No negroid admixture has been proved in Iberians.. stupid speculations, the facts of where negroid genes are but to well known

:rolleyes:

Hamlet VI
Thursday, March 20th, 2003, 03:28 PM
you should read some facts, the Galicians are the most homogeneous population in Europe together with the Icelandic one and is based on, heres a little resum'e

900 Bc Celtic migration, proved archeologically.
500 bc " " " " "
19 bc Roman Occupation
409 Ad Germanic settlement, end of Roman administration.
450 Ad Large Briton( Celtic)) settlements
1600 Ad massive Irish settlement
1900 Ad No Immigration, predominantly rural area.

No negroid admixture has been proved in Iberians.. stupid speculations, the facts of where negroid genes are but to well known

:rolleyes:

You should have read the study before making such assinine statements, Tris.

http://www.network54.com/Hide/Forum/message?forumid=233031&messageid=1047909834

There's Negroid ancestry in not only Galicians but also the Portuguese. Welcome back to reality. x_p

goidelicwarrior
Thursday, March 20th, 2003, 04:31 PM

There's Negroid ancestry in not only Galicians but also the Portuguese. Welcome back to reality. x_p

Our history says who we are! Galicia is not New York, its a Gaelic white land, like it or not! I dont give two cents for that study, there have been numerous studies wich show different results.. be glad that the US wasent included in that studyx_hehe

Rex
Thursday, March 20th, 2003, 07:25 PM

lol, who is Gonzalez (a as common last name as Smith for the English, a writer, a scientist or an imaginary personage? where was published his study (in which university, in which publishing)? When did he make his investigations in Galicia? in April of year 2003 as it appears in the bibliographical review, that is, nexth month, lol? Where it made those investigations?
All this is a great falsification, the people of Racial Myths are based on stupid genetic pseudostudies to attack which they denominate "nordish". In Galicia it is impossible that there is sign of black blood in that %, simply because never there were slaves nor anything similar.

There are a lot of trolls in these and others forums

Hamlet VI
Friday, March 21st, 2003, 02:06 AM
Our history says who we are! Galicia is not New York, its a Gaelic white land, like it or not! I dont give two cents for that study, there have been numerous studies wich show different results.. be glad that the US wasent included in that studyx_hehe

I don't care what kind of land Galicia is or the US. The simple fact is that you have Negroid ancestry, like it or not. x_hehe

Hamlet VI
Friday, March 21st, 2003, 02:30 AM
"lol, who is Gonzalez (a as common last name as Smith for the English, a writer, a scientist or an imaginary personage? where was published his study (in which university, in which publishing)? When did he make his investigations in Galicia? in April of year 2003 as it appears in the bibliographical review, that is, nexth month, lol? Where it made those investigations"

Gonzalez is a professor of biology in Spain, and the study was published in the American Journal of Physical Anthropoloy. And where do you think the 'investigations' took place, genius? For the Galicians...Galicia. For the Germans...Germany. For the French...France.

"All this is a great falsification, the people of Racial Myths are based on stupid genetic pseudostudies to attack which they denominate "nordish".

It's not a falsification of any kind, the scientists who conducted the study found a noticeable amount of sub-Saharan markers in the Galician population. It has nothing to do with Racial Myths, no one on that board had anything to do with it (and no one considers Galicia 'nordish', btw).

"In Galicia it is impossible that there is sign of black blood in that %, simply because never there were slaves nor anything similar."

Like I explained it you, the most plausible explanation is that it came from North Africans (ie ancient Iberians).

"There are a lot of trolls in these and others forums"

And what does that have to do with Negroid genes in Galicia? Trolls aren't the ones who publish genetic studies, professional scientists do. Stop babbling about what you percieve as an imaginary attack on Galicia and face the facts.

goidelicwarrior
Friday, March 21st, 2003, 09:14 AM
I don't care what kind of land Galicia is or the US. The simple fact is that you have Negroid ancestry, like it or not. x_hehe

sorry to disappoint you... I know its hard for you rootless Americans who dont know who you are.. but its not my problem...

Some Historical Fact about Celtic Galicia:

The Galicians are Celts, first cousins to the Irish, Welsh, Scots, Cornish and Bretons and used to speak a language of the same family... They have many ancient customs in common with the Irish (their music sounds Irish too!) and the same laws of inheritance
Iberian Civilization - Anita Kelly, Ph. D.

Around 1,000 BC the whole of western Europe was overrun by a group of people called Celts. Those in France were called Gauls, and those in Spain were called Celtiberans. They were tribal not "civilized" and lived in small settlements... The Celts in many cases finally stopped struggling and became colonials... but many fled to the west, to Cornwall, Wales, Scotland and Ireland and Galicia in north west Spain... Basques were in the Pyrenees before anyone then, and Basques aren't Celts, at least linguistically. The Celtiberans came there a couple of thousand years later than the Basques. Basques and Celts probably interbred over 3,000 years of living close to each other...

The people in Galicia, northwest Spain around Santiago de Compostela near north Portugal, are descendents of the same people that covered western Europe for a thousand years, until about the time of Christ, when the Romans overran them and they fled west; they're first cousins of the Irish, etc. If you think it's strange, listen to their music; you'd swear it was Irish. Some Gallegos look Irish; there's a lot of red hair... The Galicians, on the Atlantic coast, are first cousins to the Irish/Scots/Welsh/ Cornish and Bretons, with the same physical traits, customs, legends, music, etc. Gaelic has died out in Cornwall and Galicia (they speak a language like Portuguese now), but the 3,000-year-old Celtic language is still spoken in parts of Ireland, Wales, and Scotland. If you see a Restaurant or Bar Gallego, go in and try their cider and sea-food and you'll think the music is Irish. Like other Celts, they have emigrated in large numbers to the Americas.

A autonomous region (also a Duchy of the Spanish Monarchy) of north west Spain, comprising the provinces of La Coruna, Lugo, Orense, and Pontevedra. The capital is Santiago de Compostela . Most of the people speak Galician, a language closely related to Portuguese with ancient roots to ancient Iberceltic and Latin. The region is mainly agricultural with a large fishing and timber industry. Galicia was a Celtic kingdom from 411 to 585, and again in the 11th century after the death of Ferdinand I King of Castile and Leon. It came under Spanish domination late in the 15th century. In 1833 it was divided into its present provinces. Area 29,434 sq kin (11,364 sq mi), population (1991) 2,731,669. Strong Celtic Customs. Language spoken : Galician and Spanish.
Source:http://www.celticattic.com/contact_us/the_celts/celtic_nations/galicia.htm

one more: http://www.celticgrounds.com/chapters/c-nations.htm

Now some Asterix fun...

The whole world occupied by American sionist forces?? no wait.. theres a corner where real white stand tall and refuse to yield to the Jewish master...

Hamlet VI
Friday, March 21st, 2003, 10:10 AM
sorry to disappoint you... I know its hard for you rootless Americans who dont know who you are.. but its not my problem...

Some Historical Fact about Celtic Galicia:

The Galicians are Celts, first cousins to the Irish, Welsh, Scots, Cornish and Bretons and used to speak a language of the same family... They have many ancient customs in common with the Irish (their music sounds Irish too!) and the same laws of inheritance
Iberian Civilization - Anita Kelly, Ph. D.

Around 1,000 BC the whole of western Europe was overrun by a group of people called Celts. Those in France were called Gauls, and those in Spain were called Celtiberans. They were tribal not "civilized" and lived in small settlements... The Celts in many cases finally stopped struggling and became colonials... but many fled to the west, to Cornwall, Wales, Scotland and Ireland and Galicia in north west Spain... Basques were in the Pyrenees before anyone then, and Basques aren't Celts, at least linguistically. The Celtiberans came there a couple of thousand years later than the Basques. Basques and Celts probably interbred over 3,000 years of living close to each other...

The people in Galicia, northwest Spain around Santiago de Compostela near north Portugal, are descendents of the same people that covered western Europe for a thousand years, until about the time of Christ, when the Romans overran them and they fled west; they're first cousins of the Irish, etc. If you think it's strange, listen to their music; you'd swear it was Irish. Some Gallegos look Irish; there's a lot of red hair... The Galicians, on the Atlantic coast, are first cousins to the Irish/Scots/Welsh/ Cornish and Bretons, with the same physical traits, customs, legends, music, etc. Gaelic has died out in Cornwall and Galicia (they speak a language like Portuguese now), but the 3,000-year-old Celtic language is still spoken in parts of Ireland, Wales, and Scotland. If you see a Restaurant or Bar Gallego, go in and try their cider and sea-food and you'll think the music is Irish. Like other Celts, they have emigrated in large numbers to the Americas.

A autonomous region (also a Duchy of the Spanish Monarchy) of north west Spain, comprising the provinces of La Coruna, Lugo, Orense, and Pontevedra. The capital is Santiago de Compostela . Most of the people speak Galician, a language closely related to Portuguese with ancient roots to ancient Iberceltic and Latin. The region is mainly agricultural with a large fishing and timber industry. Galicia was a Celtic kingdom from 411 to 585, and again in the 11th century after the death of Ferdinand I King of Castile and Leon. It came under Spanish domination late in the 15th century. In 1833 it was divided into its present provinces. Area 29,434 sq kin (11,364 sq mi), population (1991) 2,731,669. Strong Celtic Customs. Language spoken : Galician and Spanish.
Source:http://www.celticattic.com/contact_us/the_celts/celtic_nations/galicia.htm

one more: http://www.celticgrounds.com/chapters/c-nations.htm

Now some Asterix fun...

The whole world occupied by American sionist forces?? no wait.. theres a corner where real white stand tall and refuse to yield to the Jewish master...

I think you're under the illusion that I care or want to know about Galician history. I don't know why you would think that, it's not a very interesting subject. Back on topic, what source other than the original North African tribes do you think could have realistically introduced a fair amount of Negroid genes into the Iberian genepool?

goidelicwarrior
Friday, March 21st, 2003, 11:05 AM
I think you're under the illusion that I care or want to know about Galician history. I don't know why you would think that, it's not a very interesting subject. Back on topic, what source other than the original North African tribes do you think could have realistically introduced a fair amount of Negroid genes into the Iberian genepool? You should learn about white EUROPEAN history.. if you are white that is.. I dont see the point of you running around trying to prove 2 or 3% negroid ancestry that might have happend 3000 years ago when your population is totally contaminated and beyond all rescue, I find that laughable_p
Look at these proud Celts retaining their original culture, now, go back to sleep !

Rex
Friday, March 21st, 2003, 11:23 AM
"lol, who is Gonzalez (a as common last name as Smith for the English, a writer, a scientist or an imaginary personage? where was published his study (in which university, in which publishing)? When did he make his investigations in Galicia? in April of year 2003 as it appears in the bibliographical review, that is, nexth month, lol? Where it made those investigations"

Gonzalez is a professor of biology in Spain, and the study was published in the American Journal of Physical Anthropoloy. And where do you think the 'investigations' took place, genius? For the Galicians...Galicia. For the Germans...Germany. For the French...France.

"All this is a great falsification, the people of Racial Myths are based on stupid genetic pseudostudies to attack which they denominate "nordish".

It's not a falsification of any kind, the scientists who conducted the study found a noticeable amount of sub-Saharan markers in the Galician population. It has nothing to do with Racial Myths, no one on that board had anything to do with it (and no one considers Galicia 'nordish', btw).

"In Galicia it is impossible that there is sign of black blood in that %, simply because never there were slaves nor anything similar."

Like I explained it you, the most plausible explanation is that it came from North Africans (ie ancient Iberians).

"There are a lot of trolls in these and others forums"

And what does that have to do with Negroid genes in Galicia? Trolls aren't the ones who publish genetic studies, professional scientists do. Stop babbling about what you percieve as an imaginary attack on Galicia and face the facts.

Hey troll, answer my questions. What is the the complete name of Garcia? in what institution does he works ? what is the number of the American Journal of Phisical Antropologhy of the article? the magazine is on April 2003 lol? I really have interest in knowing that study and knowledge on the basis of what population sampling has been made, what city , what province, what persons?
Do you think that to appear a document that until a stupid idiot one can do in the Acrobat program in which speaks of the venusian ancestors of the Malayans for example everybody is going to believe it?, you can defame and to lie all what you want our reaction is the laught.
lol I am a negroid and I did not know it until now!!! lol

Rex
Friday, March 21st, 2003, 06:40 PM
lol, in google is not appears any item about American Journal of Physical Antrophology, it must be a really good magazine with an exceptional quality...lol

Tautalos
Wednesday, November 12th, 2003, 08:13 PM
In the Anthropology and Genetics Journal, I found the following small article, which you may find interesting:

Old encyclopaedias may list black African as one of the strains that constitute the Portuguese people. Most newer encyclopaedias no longer list this, since it is known to be miniscule and the original reasons for including it were politically motivated. In other words, it was always known to be negligible. There is now proof, and this proof has come via Portuguese anthropologists, historians, and, most importantly, geneticists. In samples taken throughout Portugal, no sub-Saharan Y-chromosomes were found at all, suggesting that there were few black African male - Portuguese female unions. In the case of mtDNA, enough sub-Saharan sequences were found to suggest that black African female - Portuguese male unions did exist. However, this black African contribution to the genepool is minimal at best. Even in the southern provinces, where Africans were imported in rather large numbers to till the soil of the fields, the input is negligible. According to the latest findings, the highest percentage of overall sub-Saharan DNA in southern native Portuguese is about 5%; in the central areas of Portugal (including Lisbon) and in the Azores and Madeira, the highest percentage drops to about 3%; and it declines to almost nil in the northern reaches of the country. In many individuals, even in the south, no black African genetic material was found at all. Two small areas, however, have proven to be an exception to the above: sparsely populated rural areas around the towns of Alcácer do Sal and Alter do Chão. In some cases here, sub-Saharan input was found to be at above 20%. These are the only areas in Portugal where black African physical features occasionally mildly manifest themselves in the natives. However, even in these areas, most individuals appear entirely European and many individuals were found to have no black African sequences at all. It is interesting to note that sub-Saharan sequences have also been detected at low levels in the natives of various parts of Italy, including Sardinia and Sicily, Spain, France, The Netherlands, Great Britain, and Germany.

From

http://www.network54.com/Hide/Forum/message?forumid=239323&messageid=1068569809

Rex
Thursday, November 13th, 2003, 10:33 AM
In the Anthropology and Genetics Journal, I found the following small article, which you may find interesting:

Old encyclopaedias may list black African as one of the strains that constitute the Portuguese people. Most newer encyclopaedias no longer list this, since it is known to be miniscule and the original reasons for including it were politically motivated. In other words, it was always known to be negligible. There is now proof, and this proof has come via Portuguese anthropologists, historians, and, most importantly, geneticists. In samples taken throughout Portugal, no sub-Saharan Y-chromosomes were found at all, suggesting that there were few black African male - Portuguese female unions. In the case of mtDNA, enough sub-Saharan sequences were found to suggest that black African female - Portuguese male unions did exist. However, this black African contribution to the genepool is minimal at best. Even in the southern provinces, where Africans were imported in rather large numbers to till the soil of the fields, the input is negligible. According to the latest findings, the highest percentage of overall sub-Saharan DNA in southern native Portuguese is about 5%; in the central areas of Portugal (including Lisbon) and in the Azores and Madeira, the highest percentage drops to about 3%; and it declines to almost nil in the northern reaches of the country. In many individuals, even in the south, no black African genetic material was found at all. Two small areas, however, have proven to be an exception to the above: sparsely populated rural areas around the towns of Alcácer do Sal and Alter do Chão. In some cases here, sub-Saharan input was found to be at above 20%. These are the only areas in Portugal where black African physical features occasionally mildly manifest themselves in the natives. However, even in these areas, most individuals appear entirely European and many individuals were found to have no black African sequences at all. It is interesting to note that sub-Saharan sequences have also been detected at low levels in the natives of various parts of Italy, including Sardinia and Sicily, Spain, France, The Netherlands, Great Britain, and Germany.

From

http://www.network54.com/Hide/Forum/message?forumid=239323&messageid=1068569809

Thanks, jews work so hard for the cause...

goidelicwarrior
Thursday, November 13th, 2003, 10:35 AM
Thanks, jews work so hard for the cause... Hi Rex.. all well ? i have not posted that much.. there are other things more important some times.. take care !!!

Rex
Thursday, November 13th, 2003, 11:24 AM
Hi Rex.. all well ? i have not posted that much.. there are other things more important some times.. take care !!!

Hi goidelic , nice to see you again.

goidelicwarrior
Thursday, November 13th, 2003, 11:32 AM
Hi goidelic , nice to see you again. you to.. what fruitful threads.. " negroid admixture " they should keep these topics in the "new world forum" :D

Med
Thursday, November 13th, 2003, 02:44 PM
Those figures are inaccurate because M1 is not a Negroid lineage:

http://www.dienekes.com/blog/archives/000169.html

The percentages for Sicily, Galicia and France are actually much lower, and at least one L2 sequence has been found in Norway (Passarino et al. 2002).

Tore
Friday, November 14th, 2003, 12:56 AM
The percentages for Sicily, Galicia and France are actually much lower, and at least one L2 sequence has been found in Norway (Passarino et al. 2002).

http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/servlet/useragent;jsessionid=hVOFggL9a_8_?func=l ogin (access is required).

I have managed to find a study which analyzed the genetic composition of the Sicilian people, though Negroid ancestry is difficult to assess.

Both L1/L2 are of sub-saharan African origin, and occur at low frequencies within the sample.

M, which is of Asian/East African origin, is high in Sciacca and Ragusa, though low in Castellammare, and absent all together among the other regions tested.

The other category accounts for 5-10% of the lineages, of which some are probably L3 sequence, which belongs to the greater L haplogroup along with L1 and L2. It should be noted that the other category could include haplogroups F (South-East Asia), N (Near-East), or W (~2-3% in Europe).
L3 is typically more common than L1 or L2 when studying populations with known African admixture.

Troina

M 0.00000
L1/L2 0.00000
Others 0.06667

Sciacca

M 0.08140
L1/L2 0.02326
Others 0.06977

Castellammare

M 0.02609
L1/L2 0.00870
Others 0.08696

Piazza

M 0.00000
L1/L2 0.00000
Others 0.07692

Caccamo

M 0.00000
L1/L2 0.00000
Others 0.03448

Ragusa

M 0.01786
L1/L2 0.00000
Others 0.12500

goidelicwarrior
Friday, November 14th, 2003, 01:35 PM
Those figures are inaccurate because M1 is not a Negroid lineage:

http://www.dienekes.com/blog/archives/000169.html

The percentages for Sicily, Galicia and France are actually much lower, and at least one L2 sequence has been found in Norway (Passarino et al. 2002). ha ha ha... im sure it is.. Galicia is one of the most islotated parts of western Europe with NO known immigration.. eccept for Celts, Germans and its orifinal old European population :D maybe a few spooks managed to get these the last 10 years or so... so yes we have " some " negroid admixture.. ha ha ha ha.. this was funny.... :D

Med
Friday, November 14th, 2003, 02:55 PM
I have managed to find a study which analyzed the genetic composition of the Sicilian people

Yeah, that's the Romano et al. 2003 study. I doubt that the "other" category includes non-European haplogroups because of the way that this excerpt I have is worded:

Two haplogroups not common in Europe are present: haplogroup M, separated from Eastern Africa to Western Asia and Eurasia about 50,000 years ago (Quintana-Murci et al. 1999), has been found in Sciacca (8%), Castellammare (3%) and Ragusa (2%); and haplogroup L1/L2 originating from Africa (Watson et al. 1997) has been found in Sciacca (2%) and Castellammare (less than 1%).

If L3 had been detected, the authors would have included it with the other Ls. And if something as rare as, say, F had been found, I think they would've singled it out.

galvez
Saturday, November 15th, 2003, 03:51 AM

First, I wouldn't put too much weight on 1 or several studies. There is a lot of research that needs to take place before we can say with confidence exactly what the figures of non-White admixture in European groups are, and when the admixure took place.

Second, the initial post on this thread pointed to some Negroid in the French, North Germans, English and Scots. This says nothing of American "Whites," who appear to have absorbed significant amounts of Black and Native American.

Third, if it takes Neolithic migrations to point to such admixture, that in itself shows how desperate and to what lengths one must go to "prove" a group is somehow tainted. Of course Nordnik historiography claims that the mixture occurred much later, causing the declines in civilization.

A Nordnik might as well boast that "Meds" originally came from sub-Saharan Africa, by going far back enough in history.

Finally, as a White nationalist I wouldn't be boasting of studies which point to admixture in my people just because they point to a little more in others. That's ridiculous.

Tore
Saturday, November 15th, 2003, 11:49 PM
If L3 had been detected, the authors would have included it with the other Ls. And if something as rare as, say, F had been found, I think they would've singled it out.

All we can do is guess at this point.

Would you say the 'other' category consists of haplogroups W and N mainly?

Vetinari
Tuesday, November 18th, 2003, 08:22 PM

Actually the original Iberians would have been Haplogroup 1 since that has been in Europe since the Ice Age. The dominant Y-chromosome genetic marker in North Africa is Haplogroup 21. Therefore North Africans are not the "original Iberians".

goidelicwarrior
Wednesday, November 19th, 2003, 12:19 PM
Actually the original Iberians would have been Haplogroup 1 since that has been in Europe since the Ice Age. The dominant Y-chromosome genetic marker in North Africa is Haplogroup 21. Therefore North Africans are not the "original Iberians".
off course not.. who is this " Hamlet " some " pure " american ??? :D