PDA

View Full Version : Spring Equinox Gathering in North Carolina - March 22nd

whitestorm_14
Saturday, March 15th, 2003, 03:57 AM
On Saturday, March 22nd, from 11am to 4pm, the National Alliance will sponsor a Spring Equinox Gathering in western North Carolina. All White Racial Loyalists are invited! Families as well as singles. This event will take place at the picnic shelter at Tuttle State Forest located between Morganton and Lenoir. Itís an informal event, but try to get there by 12:30pm. We'll probably eat about 1pm. We will be grilling hamburgers and hotdogs. We ask everyone to bring a food or drink item if possible. As usual, I will bring a cooler full of soft drinks. I have been to many of these gatherings and we have never had any problems. No cops, media, or protestors have ever shown up. So, if you have never been to a pro-White event, this is a great icebreaker.

*From I-40 east of Morganton (Raleigh, Statesville, Charlotte via I-77 to Statesville): At I-40 Exit 105 (near Morganton) turn (right) onto SR-18 (North). Turn right onto US-64 Bus/US-18 (the right lane must turn right here, it's one block up from the theatre & across from CVS pharmacy; they're tearing down the building on this corner). Continue North on US-64/18 toward Lenoir about 6.6 miles. Turn left onto Playmore Beach Rd., (at the Chevron Station just over the Caldwell County line). Turn Right at the "Tuttle State Forest" sign into the park. The picnic shelter is just a little bit down the trail from the parking lot (there's a sign pointing to it).

*From I-40 west of Morganton (Asheville): At I-40 Exit 103 (near Morganton) turn (left) onto US-64 (North). Turn Right onto US-64 Bus/US 18 (W Union St). Continue North on US-64/18 toward Lenoir about 6.6 miles. Turn left onto Playmore Beach Rd., (at the Chevron Station just over the Caldwell County line). Turn Right at the "Tuttle State Forest" sign into the park. The picnic shelter is just a little bit down the trail from the parking lot (there's a sign pointing to it).

*From Hwy 321 North of Lenoir (Boone, Blowing Rock, Lenoir): Take US-321 South to Lenoir. Turn Right onto US-64 West at the big intersection (near Eckerd). Stay on US-64 West about 8 miles. Turn Right onto Playmore Beach Rd. at the Chevron Station. Turn Right at the "Tuttle State Forest" sign into the park. The picnic shelter is just a little bit down the trail from the parking lot (there's a sign pointing to it).

*From Hwy 321 South of Lenoir (Hickory, Lincolnton, Gastonia): Take US-321 North into Lenoir. Turn Left onto US-64 West at the big intersection. Stay on US-64 West about 8 miles. Turn Right onto Playmore Beach Rd. at the Chevron Station. Turn Right at the "Tuttle State Forest" sign into the park. The picnic shelter is just a little bit down the trail from the parking lot (there's a sign pointing to it).

Aryan NS
Tuesday, March 18th, 2003, 01:10 PM
Damn, I just passed through NC. I would have stoped for a while if I knew about this a little sooner.