PDA

View Full Version : White women with Ten Joined Ribs

HIEL
Thursday, October 28th, 2004, 03:09 PM
White women. Count it. I was told some years back that white women with ten joined ribs each side, and two pokey-outeys each side were actually quite common, something very few would notice, or care about. What does this mean, and what use is this? What I am aware of is that white women are generally fairer than white males, and that genes usually serve multiple/cross-linked functions, and white women being fairer might well be a result of this.

The main point I want to make is that the gene or genes responsible might well be exclusively white-and that the normal 'model' is quite likely due to genes shared with the rest of the world, and africans, und to mention the jews.

Tinkering with this might well be a first step to speciation. Who knows.

And if this were made widely known in the mainstream, it might make people look at the whites in a different light.

(And on a clever note, if you're with a 'Jill', in Latin you might well be called a parasiticus http://www.thephora.org/images/smilies/tongue.gif)

Blood_Axis
Thursday, October 28th, 2004, 07:04 PM
This sounds interesting:)

Do you have any sources, links, etc?

Thanx in advance!

:)

HIEL
Thursday, October 28th, 2004, 08:41 PM
I've seen a picture in a basic anatomy book. And as well, my partner Carin is a 'white woman'/'Jill', what would the chances be?

Dr. Solar Wolff
Friday, October 29th, 2004, 03:43 AM
White women. Count it. I was told some years back that white women with ten joined ribs each side, and two pokey-outeys each side were actually quite common, something very few would notice, or care about. What does this mean, and what use is this? What I am aware of is that white women are generally fairer than white males, and that genes usually serve multiple/cross-linked functions, and white women being fairer might well be a result of this.

The main point I want to make is that the gene or genes responsible might well be exclusively white-and that the normal 'model' is quite likely due to genes shared with the rest of the world, and africans, und to mention the jews.

And if this were made widely known in the mainstream, it might make people look at the whites in a different light.

(And on a clever note, if you're with a 'Jill', in Latin you might well be called a parasiticus http://www.thephora.org/images/smilies/tongue.gif)

This sounds like a whole new field of anatomy to me.

Awar
Friday, October 29th, 2004, 04:17 AM
Great, a new practical way to entertain and touch women :D

*see, you're only white if you got ribs .... OK, I'll count them for you... tickles, yes*
:naughty

On a serious note:

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Odin Biggles
Friday, October 29th, 2004, 05:28 PM
My brain hurts. Again !.

Northern Paladin
Friday, October 29th, 2004, 08:22 PM

What do you mean by Pokey outeys?

The fact is females are lighter on average than males period. Regardless of race. I am not sure what kind of point your trying to make here. If your trying to make one at all.

HIEL
Sunday, October 31st, 2004, 03:32 AM
What do you mean by Pokey outeys?

Unconnected by cartiliage.

Awar
Sunday, October 31st, 2004, 03:42 AM
Aaaah "vita rebra"!
Why didn't you say ;)