PDA

View Full Version : Are these "Ladogans" acceptable?

Prodigal Son
Wednesday, March 12th, 2003, 12:04 AM
http://www.geocities.com/lady_goeth/bajanov_andrey2.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/lady_goeth/Mihail1.jpg

Both are Russian, but I think they could pass for Germans, or perhaps even Frenchmen without much effort.

Personally, I think they are no more Mogoloid than this guy:

http://www.jeremiahproject.com/TrashingAmerica/Graphics/clinton.jpg

Evolved
Wednesday, March 12th, 2003, 01:43 AM
They're very Nordic, that's why they are less and least distinct. It's probably the case where either of them have a great-great-great grandparent who was partially Uralic. Pretty meaningless.

I've got some Swedes, Norwegians and Ukrainians to add to that site. :D

I also have to make many other revisions.

Acceptable for who? Who decides?

I've seen some of the oft admired Nordicist anthropologists and scholars make some mistakes and label people Nordic who definitely are not.

Mihail is perfect. x_love

Evolved
Wednesday, March 12th, 2003, 01:55 AM
Here's the other guy. He doesn't look like a Frenchman or other Western European. He looks much better. :D

GreenHeart
Wednesday, March 12th, 2003, 04:54 AM
They both have traits that perfecty reflect their ancestry. I wouldn't call that meaningless!!!

Here's the other guy. He doesn't look like a Frenchman or other Western European. He looks much better.

Well if you think so x_p x_barf

GreenHeart
Wednesday, March 12th, 2003, 05:02 AM
This one looks like nordischesblutundehre with brown eyes....x_rofl

Evolved
Wednesday, March 12th, 2003, 05:08 AM
How about this one? :)

StrÝbog
Wednesday, March 12th, 2003, 06:10 AM
Right, he looks just like me. x_p Whatever...
My hair is quite a bit blonder than that and my facial bone structure is heavier, especially in the jaw.

Evolved
Wednesday, March 12th, 2003, 06:39 AM
This last guy I posted is Norwegian, BTW. x_p

Allenson
Wednesday, March 12th, 2003, 03:28 PM
They look fine to me. Sure, they have an eastern look but as LG has mentioned, so do plenty of Germans, Swedes and Norwegians. They both look sort of "Danubo-Balto-Nordic".

Accepability? Personally, I'd much rather see a slight 'eastern' strain than a sub-Saharan! x_p

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Wednesday, March 12th, 2003, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by NordischesBlutundEhre
Right, he looks just like me. x_p Whatever...
My hair is quite a bit blonder than that and my facial bone structure is heavier, especially in the jaw.

You must be quite the looker :ultrawink But don't think I'm hitting on you LOL

Evolved
Wednesday, March 12th, 2003, 09:11 PM
I wish we could deport all the Mexicans, then nuke Mexico and replace the population with Slavs and call it Nuevaslavia. :amok

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Wednesday, March 12th, 2003, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by ladygoeth33
I wish we could deport all the Mexicans, then nuke Mexico and replace the population with Slavs and call it Nuevaslavia. :amok

hehehe. Sounds good....but does Mexico have good farm land? Well, I guess for fruits and stuff it must?? That would be quite a change for the farmers of Polonia :D

Hellstar
Thursday, March 13th, 2003, 11:31 PM
These small boys dont have a natural wrinkle anywhere. its like some fat pregnant Slavic momma just spread her legs and here you go: baby photoshooting. Their noses look weak also. It dont fit men to have flat noses. but can look cute on girls, what have these kids endured of pain and tribulations? I just knew that Norse guy was from Scandinavien before i even read he was, he looks so typical Student/Swede

Esther_Helena
Wednesday, February 11th, 2004, 08:40 AM
You :censored I'm all for preservation and whatnot, but at the expense of others? That's extreme. It is also against the rules of the forum itself. Being a newbie, I may not know the difference between a Slavic and a Nordic, but even I have respect for other races. I was raised that white = caucasian (woohoo smalltown mentality :bucktooth - sarcasm there folks) Have pride in whatever it is you are, but to bring others down is to bring yourself down as well.

Evolved
Thursday, February 12th, 2004, 11:22 PM
Yes, that was a serious proposal! :anieyes Look up sarcasm in the dictionary!

Razmig
Friday, March 5th, 2004, 10:55 PM
what is meant by "acceptible" ?

Scoob
Friday, March 5th, 2004, 11:02 PM
Yes, that was a serious proposal! :anieyes Look up sarcasm in the dictionary!

I like your idea - except I'd say bring over some Germans, they are more aggressive and would kick some Mexi butt. The problem is, if Germans lived in Mexico long enough, they'd become like the Mexicans!

Abby Normal
Saturday, March 6th, 2004, 05:25 AM
Acceptable... Haha. ;)

Abby Normal
Saturday, March 6th, 2004, 05:28 AM
These small boys dont have a natural wrinkle anywhere. its like some fat pregnant Slavic momma just spread her legs and here you go: baby photoshooting.
Alrighty, then. :laugh

Razmig
Sunday, March 7th, 2004, 01:46 AM
I don't see how Russians Ladogans could pass for Frenchmen at all...but an American, most definnetly. If acceptible is referring to racially purity, then how can racially impure people be accepted? You have to think, your question is ironic.