PDA

View Full Version : How did the first White Man appeared?

Marius
Sunday, October 24th, 2004, 06:11 PM
How did the first White Man appeared, where and how?

Siegfried
Sunday, October 24th, 2004, 06:31 PM
Such things take many generations; it was a slow process and we cannot possibly point to a single generation or individual to draw the line. Europids most likely evolved on the cold plains of Western Eurasia, where they gradually differentiated from the other major races. The weather allowed for depigmentation (and may even have favoured it; light skin/fur/feathers are common in the animal kingdom in the North) while the cruel winters forced our people to plan ahead, thus increasing the frequency of genes related to intelligence (something similar happened to Mongolids). The latter resulted in a larger cranial capacity than Negroids have (according to Rushton's studies, Mongolids have an even greater capacity).
Darwin thought Sexual Selection had been of great importance in the shaping of human biodiversity, and I tend to agree with him. I'm still studying these matters however, so I'm not entirely sure how many other Europid features (bone structure, hair type, etc) came about.

edit: I'd like to add some information about Rushton's theories. According to him, different climates favour different reproduction 'strategies'. In the harsh climate of the North, it is advantageous to have a limited number of children but take good care of them. In the tropics - where food is abundant and you don't have to worry about seasons - it is however advantageous to have as much children as possible and you won't have to look after them as much. Rushton believes Natural Selection adapted the Europids and Mongolids to the former 'strategy', while Negroids follow the latter. This would explain why Europids and Mongolids have a smaller chance of bearing twins than Negroids do, and also why they score higher on IQ tests (taking care of your children requires intelligence, especially in a harsh climate). To read more about Rushton's theories, download his essay Is Race a Valid Taxonomic Construct? (http://www.charlesdarwinresearch.org/TaxonomicConstruct.pdf) or an abridged version of his book "Race, Evolution, and Behaviour" (English (http://www.charlesdarwinresearch.org/Race_Evolution_Behavior.pdf) | Romanian (http://www.charlesdarwinresearch.org/Romanian.pdf)).

Marius
Sunday, October 24th, 2004, 06:34 PM
Such things take many generations; it was a slow process and we cannot possibly point to a single generation or individual to draw the line. Europids most likely evolved on the cold plains of Western Eurasia, where they gradually differentiated from the other major races. The weather allowed for depigmentation (and may even have favoured it) while the cruel winters forced our people to plan ahead, thus increasing the frequency of genes related to intelligence (something similar happened to Mongolids). Darwin thought Sexual Selection had been of great importance in the shaping of human biodiversity, and I tend to agree with him. I'm still studying these matters however, so I'm not entirely sure how other Europid features (bone structure, hair type, etc) came about.

Thank you very much. In fact, I was interested which theory or idea is sustained: the White man appeared following the Darwinist theory or was he created by a Divinity?

Siegfried
Sunday, October 24th, 2004, 06:41 PM
Thank you very much. In fact, I was interested which theory or idea is sustained: the White man appeared following the Darwinist theory or was he created by a Divinity?

I think the skeletal record favours an evolutionist explanation, but modern evolutionary theory has grown beyond Darwinism. Darwin explained the evolution of life by the principles of Natural Selection and Sexual Selection - which are still recognized as highly important by modern evolutionists - but he did not know anything about genetics. Modern scientists do, however, and many have come to believe other mechanisms (such as genetic drift) are also of major importance. The combination of Darwinism with modern insights in genetics is sometimes referred to as the 'Modern Synthesis' or simply 'neo-Darwinism'. Here's an article about genetic drift; http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/genetic-drift.html

AryanKrieger
Sunday, October 24th, 2004, 06:49 PM
How did the first White Man appeared, where and how?
I believe that Aryan man has his own unique history and do not accept the theory that all races descended from a single ancestor.There is no reason why we should.Indeed to presume he did would be in a way to accept xtian dogma as being literal truth.
Julius Evola was of the view that man is part of a process of involution and not evolution,that things are steadily getting worse than improving. I subscribe to that view.

Marius
Sunday, October 24th, 2004, 06:52 PM
I think the skeletal record favours an evolutionist explanation, but modern evolutionary theory has grown beyond Darwinism. Darwin explained the evolution of life by the principles of Natural Selection and Sexual Selection - which are still recognized as highly important by modern evolutionists - but he did not know anything about genetics. Modern scientists do, however, and many have come to believe other mechanisms (such as genetic drift) are also of major importance. The combination of Darwinism with modern insights in genetics is sometimes referred to as the 'Modern Synthesis' or simply 'neo-Darwinism'. Here's an article about genetic drift; http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/genetic-drift.html

Yes, interesting point of view. In fact, the drift would the base of the difference between the human races? It would be interesting to prove the ideas concerning drifting in the proposed discussion on a larger scale. Anyway, since I am no genetic expert, I cannot objectively review a domain paper.

Siegfried
Sunday, October 24th, 2004, 06:56 PM
In fact, the drift would the base of the difference between the human races?

I think drift certainly played a role, but in concert with the widely accepted mechanisms of Natural Selection and Sexual Selection. The development of life is a very complex process.

It would be interesting to prove the ideas concerning drifting in the proposed discussion on a larger scale.

Indeed. :)

Hanekom
Sunday, November 14th, 2004, 12:08 PM
What has been said here is truly interesting. I am completely shocked and fascinated by Rushton’s theories and how Mongoloids are superior in many ways to the Caucasoids-- fascinating. I have post on “The Greatest Race of the World!” and everyone who has commented has said nothing of Mongoloid superiority. Rushton’s theories have enriched me greatly. Thank you.

Japetos
Sunday, November 14th, 2004, 04:14 PM
Blavatsky wrote that the White Race came from the 5th subrace of the 4th Root-Race.But,who really knows? :|

Awar
Sunday, November 14th, 2004, 04:27 PM
I think that pigmentation and physical characteristics can change due to climat
much faster than science admits. I suppose this will be known in the future.
Genetics is in it's infancy.

Sexual and natural selection cannot explain everything. They are simply too slow to be efficient in some aspects.

For example, why are there lots of red-haired people in regions where it rains a lot?

I believe there's a sort of 'genetic memory'.