PDA

View Full Version : Friends! Countrymen!...

Phill
Friday, October 22nd, 2004, 08:57 PM
It is I, Phill, also known as Hersir_Hasteinn at The Northern European forum, and I have humbly accepted the noble +Suomot+ 's invitation. Indeed it is a great privilege to have been accepted, and I bear this mark of honor with pride.

For those interested in my heritage, my mother is third-generation Dane, and my father is an English-German mix. So unless you're one of those people who doesn't particularly care for Danes (and even if you are, I try to be a patient man) we should get along just fine. Thankfully this forum doesn't allow such nonsense, so hopefully there will be no worries.

I'm pretty confident I'll enjoy my stay here, but I just hope all of you enjoy it just as much with me around. :P

+Suomut+
Wednesday, October 27th, 2004, 04:44 AM
It is I, Phill, also known as Hersir_Hasteinn at The Northern European forum, and I have humbly accepted the noble +Suomot+ 's invitation. Indeed it is a great privilege to have been accepted, and I bear this mark of honor with pride.Welcome into the Halla Phill!!! :thumbsup :-) You forgot to mention that you were "Phill" on Skadi! before H.H. elsewhere. lol ;-) You're VERY WELCOME! in these parts lad! :| :)

For those interested in my heritage, my mother is third-generation Dane, and my father is an English-German mix. So unless you're one of those people who doesn't particularly care for Danes (and even if you are, I try to be a patient man) we should get along just fine. Thankfully this forum doesn't allow such nonsense, so hopefully there will be no worries.Good Teutonic mix, of course! :thumbup :) No, NO WORRIES about ANTI-DANE CRAP! :sway (http://forums.skadi.net/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=349#)

I'm pretty confident I'll enjoy my stay here, but I just hope all of you enjoy it just as much with me around.I sure will, Phill! :| <--hey, that RHYMES!! lol I'm a POET and didn't know IT! hehe :D

Heill allir! :-D

Phill
Friday, October 29th, 2004, 06:01 PM
Good Teutonic mix, of course! No, NO WORRIES about ANTI-DANE CRAP!

Thank you, and good riddance to the latter.