PDA

View Full Version : Classify Russian physicist Sergei Pavlovich Korolev

Prodigal Son
Thursday, March 6th, 2003, 03:14 AM
Another brilliant (and in my opion, handsome) Russian physicist, Sergei Pavlovich Korolev:

http://www.pbs.org/redfiles/images/moon/m_korolev1930s_6.jpg

Biography here. (http://galenet.galegroup.com/servlet/BioRC?c=1&ste=12&docNum=K1647000209&AI=136563&NA=Korolev&bConts=33&tab=1&vrsn=2.0&ca=5&tbst=prp&srchtp=name&n=10&locID=kcls_web&OP=contains)

Azdaja
Thursday, March 6th, 2003, 12:49 PM
I'm going to say sub-nordic, knowing I'm probably wrong. But this guy looks very similiar to these 2 twins I know, who are typical sub-nordics of German descent.

Prodigal Son
Thursday, March 6th, 2003, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by Nordidu
I'm going to say sub-nordic, knowing I'm probably wrong. But this guy looks very similiar to these 2 twins I know, who are typical sub-nordics of German descent.

Of course, lest someone get the wrong idea, Korolev wasn't German.

Glenlivet
Thursday, March 6th, 2003, 04:12 PM
He look like a Borreby (keep in mind that it's a root race) and Pontic mix.

Glenlivet
Thursday, March 6th, 2003, 04:17 PM
You will change your mind. Look at the picture when he is a bit older. It's better to go by a picture when the person is in their ideal weight as a young person. But he is not Nordic at all. So he cannot be sub-Nordic.

He was born in Ukraine, then a part of Russia.

Azdaja
Thursday, March 6th, 2003, 06:33 PM
<< You will change your mind. Look at the picture when he is a bit older. >>

Wow, you're right. This is why I always come to you for the tough racial questions on MSN.