PDA

View Full Version : Who should I be allowed to have a romantic relationship with?

Von Braun
Wednesday, March 5th, 2003, 10:51 PM
Since so many people here seem to have a problem with me (based on what they think I am), I am curious as to what groups it is okay for me to select a mate from.
Should all white women be off limits to me?

If I am allegedly so extremely racially inferior, would you advocate preventing me from reproducing?

Like Hitler, should I sacrifice my time and energy for our cause, yet not have children?

Azdaja
Wednesday, March 5th, 2003, 10:58 PM
There is nothing wrong with you on a racial level. However, on a psychological level you are very fucked up and should be sterilized for that reason.

Ederico
Wednesday, March 5th, 2003, 10:59 PM
To me you can have relationships with whoever you want except my sister who is whiter and fairer than you are excluding the eyes perhaps (greenish brown), so I would like her to have relationships with only whiter guys and from what I know she is on the right track. So sorry Von Braun but my sister is off limits for you, besides she is too young for you, lol.

Von Braun
Wednesday, March 5th, 2003, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by Nazzjonalist
To me you can have relationships with whoever you want except my sister who is whiter and fairer than you are excluding the eyes perhaps (greenish brown), so I would like her to have relationships with only whiter guys and from what I know she is on the right track. So sorry Von Braun but my sister is off limits for you, besides she is too young for you, lol.

So your true thoughts have come out. You don't think that I am white.

Ederico
Wednesday, March 5th, 2003, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by Von Braun
So your true thoughts have come out. You don't think that I am white.

Are you paranoid, you are white, but not all whites are equally white, my sister is really pale, and I think she is paler than you are, that is all. Besides can't you take a joke?

Von Braun
Wednesday, March 5th, 2003, 11:11 PM
Are you paranoid, you are white, but not all whites are equally white, my sister is really pale, and I think she is paler than you are, that is all. Besides can't you take a joke?

Is your position then that I am borderline white, as I am allegedly darker than a southern European?

Ederico
Wednesday, March 5th, 2003, 11:15 PM
Is your position then that I am borderline white, as I am allegedly darker than a southern European?

You are not borderline white, you are white, and Southern Europeans are not a homogeneous racial group I know that, I live in Southern Europe or at least part of it. The majority of people here are darker than you are for sure, some are similar to you, and some are whiter than you are.

Von Braun
Wednesday, March 5th, 2003, 11:35 PM
@Nazz

So all women with lighter skin tones are off-limits to me? Women are usually paler than the men of the same racial type. How is any white man supposed to find a white wife with this restriction?

Ederico
Wednesday, March 5th, 2003, 11:43 PM
Oh man I was just joking, my sister is only 13 that is why you would not be good for a relationship with her, and though my sister is pale I am sure she can find a guy with even more white characteristics, I hope she marries such a guy one day. You can date any woman you like for me, what do I care, perhaps not the girl I am currently interested in who is also Southern European and is blonde/blue-eyed. So keep clear of those two girls and I'll leave the whole other billions of women, is that a deal?

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Thursday, March 6th, 2003, 02:07 AM
Well these days it's hard enough to find a compatible person that is white without taking into account subraces. Chances are most girls that you find attractive will share some aspects of your racial type. I say that you should find a girl that will accept your beliefs and who has a lot in common with you. This is most important. It is really up to you whether you want to regard subrace when picking a mate. I don't think anyone here thinks that you shouldn't be allowed to date white women or that you are not white. Sounds to me you need a supportive woman with a warm-heart more than anything else :)

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Thursday, March 6th, 2003, 02:10 AM
Oh man I was just joking, my sister is only 13

My brother is 15. Should we organize an arranged marriage? :D

Ederico
Thursday, March 6th, 2003, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by Vanessa
My brother is 15. Should we organize an arranged marriage? :D

Sounds good, my sister is white and pale, has dark blonde/light brown hair and greenish brown eyes, perfect body neither skinny nor overweight. She particular likes blue-eyed boys to my knowledge.

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Thursday, March 6th, 2003, 10:29 PM
Well my brother has hazel eyes so if she likes blue-eyed boys that might not work out. He is an A student and might end up being an engineer though :D LOL

Evolved
Thursday, March 6th, 2003, 11:12 PM
Look at yourself, your family members, and ancestors. Any woman within a reasonable range of your phenotype and those of your family is okay.

Von Braun
Thursday, March 6th, 2003, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by ladygoeth33
Look at yourself, your family members, and ancestors. Any woman within a reasonable range of your phenotype and those of your family is okay.

Is that a cryptic way of saying that I am not allowed to marry a woman with lighter eyes or hair than I have? I have green eye. Does that mean women with blue eyes are off limits to me according to all of you?

Why do I get the feeling that if I was to date a nonwhite (not that I ever would), none of you would care, but if I date a woman somewhat more Nordish than me, you would all go down my throat? Which is more acceptable, me dating a very distinct Nordish woman, or me being a racemixer and dating a mud woman? To me, the answer is the former scenario.

Evolved
Thursday, March 6th, 2003, 11:51 PM
Don't you have green eyes? So why would blue-eyed women be off limits? I have hazel eyes and my boyfriend has blue eyes, jeez will someone throw me in a concentration camp already I'm committing racial treason..

Look at Goebbels and his wife. He's a dark-haired, dark-eyed Meditteranean and she's Nordic. You're more Nordish than Goebbels, so if these people have some problem with you it's not based on your subrace.

I think any woman who can stand your whining for more than 10 minutes should be cloned so they can isolate the gene for patience. :chill

Ederico
Friday, March 7th, 2003, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by ladygoeth33
I think any woman who can stand your whining for more than 10 minutes should be cloned so they can isolate the gene for patience. :chill

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA! Where do you get these from?

GreenHeart
Friday, March 7th, 2003, 10:01 AM
Any woman you find attractive is probably within your subracial range. What should anybody here care? It's your own business. I just prefer that you find a woman who will stay with you. Stop being paranoid Matt.

Viking Blood
Saturday, March 8th, 2003, 11:40 AM
Agreed, NP88.

Von Braun, nobody here is calling you non-white, you'll sleep better at night if you just stop thinking everybody is insulting you.
My Dad once said something to me that you should take to heart. He said, "You'll worry a lot less about what other people think of you, if you realised how seldom they do."

That said, you can't date my sister either, dude.:D

Von Braun
Saturday, March 8th, 2003, 06:00 PM
"If you don't have chest hair you're not a man, you're still a boy!"

Since I am a little boy with almost no body hair, I think I will give up on looking for a mate, tell the woman that I am kind of involved with at the moment that she deserves a man with lots of hair on his back and arms and chest because that is more manly. Afterall, my thoughtfulness, my upcoming advanced degree, the amount of love and attention that I would give a future family, my knowledge of issues of relevance for our cause, etc., mean nothing compared to what any "real man" who has lots of hair all over his body (regardless of his personality, how well he could provide for a family, etc.) has to offer.

I am truly sorry for wasting your time in this thread, everyone. I started a thread that is addressing a moot point. I am a genuine unmasculine disgrace to our cause for not having hair on my back. Since I am such a freak of nature (having little body hair at age 25), I think I will move to some western state, buy my own land in some remote area, and be a hermit. Better yet, since my combination of traits is not meant to exist, having a penis and two testicles yet very little body hair, to hell with everything. I don't care about anything anymore: women, a family, my future, the future of anything.

Hellstar
Saturday, March 8th, 2003, 06:35 PM
Hair on a mans chest is thought to denote strength. The gorilla is the most powerful of bipeds and has hair on every place on his body except for his chest!

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Saturday, March 8th, 2003, 07:30 PM
Better yet, since my combination of traits is not meant to exist, having a penis and two testicles yet very little body hair, to hell with everything. I don't care about anything anymore: women, a family, my future, the future of anything.

:arg Okay, don't fucking talk like that! You know, I try to tell you that you are overreacting to certain issues, and that you take the smallest things waaaay too damn personally, but you don't listen. And now you are posting publicly with the slight hint of a suicide threat, faining total apathy? YES, you need to fucking STOP CARING SO MUCH.....stop caring about what ONE girl said about chest hair, and what a few people say about anything that seems to get to you. The problem is, you care too much what these people think (which is anyone, really) and now you are going to denounce caring for the things which caring truly belongs? :rolleyes: And don't try to justify your hypersensitivity this time. I will not hear it. Just suck it up, and have some pride and confidence already. No one thinks there is anything AT ALL wrong with you, except for the fact that YOU think that everything is wrong with you. What more can I say? I can't care about you and your feelings if you don't give a fuck about yourself.

Azdaja
Saturday, March 8th, 2003, 07:43 PM
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha!

Oh my god, I was seriously laughing out loud when I read this. I hope the Administrators NEVER ban this schizoid freak. He's way too entertaining.

Braun, it's not your racial makeup that makes you weak. It's your persona. Your Will. Your Will is so weak that you do not deserve any respect from anyone.

"the slaves shall serve." AL II:58

Von Braun
Saturday, March 8th, 2003, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by Nordidu

Braun, it's not your racial makeup that makes you weak. It's your persona. Your Will. Your Will is so weak that you do not deserve any respect from anyone.

With all that I have endured in my life, I am stronger than you will ever be. You wouldn't know a man who is strong (in the way that you were referring to) if he was standing face-to-face with you.

Azdaja
Saturday, March 8th, 2003, 09:39 PM
Oh sure...you've "endured" so much. Like what, Braun? What have you "endured" in your life? People thinking your occiput is flat? People calling you a Turk? People making comments about chest hair?
If you've EVER - at any point in your life - had to really endure pain and suffering, you would not be whining and crying and bitching endlessly...over and over again, over comments on a message board. You'd have enough strength and surety in yourself to NOT CARE about such things.
Maybe the day will come, Braun, when you really will have to endure....or die. And you know what you're going to do, you slimey little roach? You're going to blow your brains out.
You are the worst kind of person: you can dish it out - and you have many, many times - but you can't take it. It's no problem for you to laughingly compare southern Europeans to negros and arabs, or to compare Slavs to mongoloids. But if the slightest comment about Dinarics is misconstrued by you as some sort of 'attack' upon your 'racial purity' - as is always the case - then look out! It's going to be another pathetic, whining post or poll from Von Braun - the selfless defender of Aryanhood.

That is WEAKNESS.

People have gone out of their way to be civil towards you. I know I have. But this thread, it screams SLAVE like none other. And you are a slave, Mr. Braun. You are a slave to your paranoia; to your anxiety; to your entire defective persona. I told Edric a month ago that I thought you were developing schizophrenia. Time has proven me to be correct.

You will not last much longer, Mr. Braun.

Von Braun
Saturday, March 8th, 2003, 09:52 PM
Like what, Braun? What have you "endured" in your life?

Family, peers, etc. For more details, IM or PM me if you are really interested.

If you've EVER - at any point in your life - had to really endure pain and suffering, you would not be whining and crying and bitching endlessly...over and over again, over comments on a message board. You'd have enough strength and surety in yourself to NOT CARE about such things.

How do you know, are you a shrink?

Maybe the day will come, Braun, when you really will have to endure....or die. And you know what you're going to do, you slimey little roach? You're going to blow your brains out.

We'll see.

You are the worst kind of person: you can dish it out - and you have many, many times - but you can't take it. It's no problem for you to laughingly compare southern Europeans to negros and arabs, or to compare Slavs to mongoloids. But if the slightest comment about Dinarics is misconstrued by you as some sort of 'attack' upon your 'racial purity' - as is always the case - then look out! It's going to be another pathetic, whining post or poll from Von Braun - the selfless defender of Aryanhood.

Out of context.

But this thread, it screams SLAVE like none other.

Hmm, I intended for it to scream a combination of anger and sarcasm.

I told Edric a month ago that I thought you were developing schizophrenia. Time has proven me to be correct.

I still function day-to-day: I do my class work on time, I do my research work, I pay my bills, I take care of daily hygeine, and I do errands needed for survival (grocery shopping, etc.).

GreenHeart
Saturday, March 8th, 2003, 11:54 PM
"If you don't have chest hair you're not a man, you're still a boy!"

Since I am a little boy with almost no body hair, I think I will give up on looking for a mate, tell the woman that I am kind of involved with at the moment that she deserves a man with lots of hair on his back and arms and chest because that is more manly.

Since I am such a freak of nature (having little body hair at age 25), I think I will move to some western state, buy my own land in some remote area, and be a hermit. Better yet, since my combination of traits is not meant to exist, having a penis and two testicles yet very little body hair, to hell with everything. I don't care about anything anymore: women, a family, my future, the future of anything.

Oh my god I wasn't even referring to you, you HAVE chest hair! It's hopeless really.....

Read my previous posts, I was talking about the Backstreet boys. Are you one? x_p Do you have no chest hair like a boy does? Come on, I seriously doubt it....

So a casual remark about something that doesn't even apply to YOU will make you give up on life. Thats kind of pathetic if you ask me. And yes I'm saying you're pathetic if you can't read my posts and then think I'm insulting you.

Don't you think it would kind of defeat my purpose if I went around insulting the people I stick up for??????? :amok

Von Braun
Sunday, March 9th, 2003, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by NordicPower88
Oh my god I wasn't even referring to you, you HAVE chest hair! It's hopeless really.....

Read my previous posts, I was talking about the Backstreet boys. Are you one? x_p Do you have no chest hair like a boy does? Come on, I seriously doubt it....

So a casual remark about something that doesn't even apply to YOU will make you give up on life. Thats kind of pathetic if you ask me. And yes I'm saying you're pathetic if you can't read my posts and then think I'm insulting you.

Don't you think it would kind of defeat my purpose if I went around insulting the people I stick up for??????? :amok

My chest hair is very sparse, and it did not come in until 23, so in a technical sense you were not cutting down on me right now, but you were implying that I was a boy until 23, so to me you were insulting the me of the near past.

I still like you, it just shocked me that that came from you. :confused:

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Sunday, March 9th, 2003, 09:32 PM
My chest hair is very sparse, and it did not come in until 23, so in a technical sense you were not cutting down on me right now, but you were implying that I was a boy until 23

Well when I think of men I usually think of guys at least 25. Of course, it depends on the man and how he matures, but most guys under about 24 still seem to have that teenage boyishness still in them, to me anyway x_p

And no guy better accuse me of insulting him by that comment because like I said there are exceptions :amok
:ultrawink

Viking Blood
Monday, March 10th, 2003, 08:38 AM
Von Braun, I'm 22, overweight, have VERY little hair on my chest, and i only have to shave every other day. I wasn't insulted by anything anyone wrote here, because I actually believe in myself. Then again, I have friends, and a beautiful girlfriend. I guess I'm just not aggravating and insecure.

Von Braun
Monday, March 10th, 2003, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by VikingBlood
Then again, I have friends, and a beautiful girlfriend. I guess I'm just not aggravating and insecure.

Are you implying the reason behind my making an issue out of things is that (you assume) I lack friends and a girlfriend?

Viking Blood
Monday, March 10th, 2003, 09:06 AM
Wow, you finally accused someone of implying something about you when they actually were!
Of course, I'm sure there's lots of other factors at work. Did you eat paint chips as I child or live near power lines?

Von Braun
Monday, March 10th, 2003, 09:12 AM
Wow, you finally accused someone of implying something about you when they actually were!
Of course, I'm sure there's lots of other factors at work. Did you eat paint chips as I child or live near power lines?

Your implications are wrong. I have friends and a girlfriend.

Viking Blood
Monday, March 10th, 2003, 09:15 AM
good for you.
Chill out then. It sounds like you have a fulfilling life, what with getting an education, and working and all that. Why do you keep complaining? Just a narcissist?

Von Braun
Monday, March 10th, 2003, 09:21 AM
good for you.
Chill out then. It sounds like you have a fulfilling life, what with getting an education, and working and all that. Why do you keep complaining? Just a narcissist?

My parents tainted me with a biblical 1st name, circumcision, and did not give me love, but instead neglected me. They gave me a draconian christian (conservative Lutheran) upbringing.

Hellstar
Monday, March 10th, 2003, 11:39 AM
What did the Lutheran zest mean for your adolescent upbringing?

Von Braun
Monday, March 10th, 2003, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by Hammer Heart
What did the Lutheran zest mean for your adolescent upbringing?

Where do I start?

My mom was just a typical conservative christian. My dad was a fundementalist. All he did was talk about how christ would be coming back in a few years, how the jews are so special to god, etc. They sent me to a Lutheran elementary school (hey, it was almost 100% white at least). It was an annoying place to go to school, with chapel every week, a strict dress code, etc.

Because of my parents christian beliefs, they made decisions that made my childhood a living hell.

Hellstar
Monday, March 10th, 2003, 08:52 PM
So when did the conflict between you guys start for real?

And what are their reactions to your way of living now?

GreenHeart
Monday, March 10th, 2003, 11:39 PM
I still like you, it just shocked me that that came from you. :confused:

I tend to do that. But I'm not about to take any sensitivity classes any time soon..... x_p

Basically, if I offend you, be offended I guess. I just say what I think. I hope you have the stregnth to get over it and realize I'm not trying to specifically offend anyone.

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Monday, March 10th, 2003, 11:43 PM
I went to a Christian (Mennonite) private school for awhile. I didn't mind it that much, even though I was a total atheist, and at the age where I felt like I had to rebel against everything. My parents sent me there because I was getting into too much trouble x_blush I fail to see how being exposed to that could make your life a living hell, since I have been in a similiar situation. I turned out just fine.......pretty much :Alcoholic

I prefer private Christian schools to public schools anyway, sure I left the mennonite school, but there is a lot more that can cause a kid angst and stress at a public school. So what, you get to wear what you want, you have to put up with niggers and a lot more trouble.

Von Braun
Monday, March 10th, 2003, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by Vanessa
I went to a Christian (Mennonite) private school for awhile. I didn't mind it that much, even though I was a total atheist, and at the age where I felt like I had to rebel against everything. My parents sent me there because I was getting into too much trouble x_blush I fail to see how being exposed to that could make your life a living hell, since I have been in a similiar situation. I turned out just fine.......pretty much :Alcoholic

I prefer private Christian schools to public schools anyway, sure I left the mennonite school, but there is a lot more that can cause a kid angst and stress at a public school. So what, you get to wear what you want, you have to put up with niggers and a lot more trouble.

Vanessa, you made a very good point. Private schools are generally heavily white (and the few muds that are there are of the smarter, more well-behaved variety). The point is this: you will suffer from kikery at a private school (judeo-xtian crap) as well as at a public school (the effects of multicult: going to school with turd-world pieces of sub-human scum). Hmmm. Maybe I will have my future wife homeschool our children, or perhaps send them to a private PLE school. :viking

Von Braun
Monday, March 10th, 2003, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by Hammer Heart
So when did the conflict between you guys start for real?

And what are their reactions to your way of living now?

It hit hard around the onset of puberty, and ever since we have had a cold, distant relationship. Before that, my frustration was less vocalized and somewhat less intense.

Ever since the beginning of college, I have seen them only a few times per year, and when I moved to California, I actually saw them about twice the whole year (2001). Last year, I saw them a little bit more, being back here, but no more than when I was an undergraduate.

They are opposed to my views, and think that god loves everyone equally.

Bastine
Tuesday, March 11th, 2003, 01:28 AM
Actually in 2 years I will be a 'shrink'. I haven't come here often but every time I do I read about how tough you have it.
So I was wondering - how many times did your father beat you? How many times did your mother help him find you hiding under the bed? How many times have you been raped? How often did your mother speak of wishing abortion was legal when she was pregnant with you? How long did you endure being tied in the closet? How many times did your brother try to drown you?
You want to go one on one with a really 'tough' life? How many times have you been unjustly imprisoned for a crime you didn't do, because you are white? How many times have you had a child near death?

To everyone else I apologize for my 'tone' here but I cannot stomach any more of Mr. Von Braun's 'victim' mentality and self-centered sniveling.
I'm not sure if I will be back here. It's hard to keep coming back and reading such crap. I lived through 'tough' and I know many others who have as well. And not one of them wastes their time, and everyone else's, pissing and moaning the way you do Mr. Von Braun.
I have not read one legimate post you have made. And as for your comments about women, well, it speaks volumes about what you must really be insecure about.

Again, sorry to everyone else. I've just had enough of VB's garbage and domination of this site through sheer egotistical stupidity and the ability to operate a computer.

Bastine

ps. Go ahead. Come back at me if you can. I have dealt with idiots like you long enough to know from where you come from, and personally, I don't care.

Good-bye.

Von Braun
Tuesday, March 11th, 2003, 02:08 AM
how many times did your father beat you?

In the sense you are most likely thinking of, none.

How many times did your mother help him find you hiding under the bed?

None.

How many times have you been raped?

None.

How often did your mother speak of wishing abortion was legal when she was pregnant with you?

Abortion was legal in the u.s. in 1977.

How long did you endure being tied in the closet?

Nothing precisely like that ever happened.

How many times did your brother try to drown you?

None.

How many times have you been unjustly imprisoned for a crime you didn't do, because you are white?

None.

How many times have you had a child near death?

I do not have any offspring.

I have been honest with you, smart guy, and now it is your turn. I will illustrate the irrelevance of subtle versus overt with an analogy in the form of a question. Are eastern methods of torure, along the lines of chinese water torture, for instance, any less damaging to the individual (overall) than more blatantly physical forms of torture practiced throughout history in the west?

Bastine
Tuesday, March 11th, 2003, 02:53 AM
First mistake, I'm a woman.
Second, it is a mistake to categorize 'abuse/torture'. It is a completely personal experience, affecting each individual differently.

And third, you answered my questions (as 'none') but have offered no substantive evidence that your life has been so 'tough' you 'deserve' to be given the pity you are constantly asking for. So tell us, Mr VB, what is it that has caused you to view the world in such a paranoid manner? And then answer - why should we care when you show that you have little compassion for anyone other than yourself?

Bastine

Evolved
Tuesday, March 11th, 2003, 02:53 AM
Bastine is right, Von Braun. Your tortured childhood isn't sounding so unusual or horrible.

I think what you're talking about is some kind of mental abuse and that can be rough, especially from a parent. Some people don't know how to be good parents, or are just assholes to begin with. Parents didn't encourage you, or take much interest in you? Same here. :confused:

Maybe we have something in common afterall. :)

Except you have that sort of personality which seeks a lot of attention and I don't. Everyone reacts differently even to similar problems.

Parents can try to force a religion on kids as much as they want, but in the end it's a personal choice. It seems like your parents were totally, 100% unsuccessful in turning you into a good little judeo-christian jew lover. Don't dwell on their indoctination attempts- remind yourself that YOU did not succumb to it! You effectively kicked Jesus' ass.

:Ola

So what's to worry about?

My father is a Catholic and my mother is atheist. If the Pope told my dad he'd get into heaven for eating dogshit, you better believe he'd have poop-breath in 2 seconds! I don't care about what he believes, he tried to give us (his wife, his kids) a Vatican indoctrination but it didn't take. We're all either atheist or heathen and don't give a rat's ass about the Pope- a 1/4 jew probable pedophile in drag is all he is to me. :D

And you know my name is Sarah, named after the wife of Abraham- such a pretty Hebrew name... :eek:

You're an adult, so you can legally change your name if you want. The trouble with that is you're so used to it. I hate my name because it's so plain and it's disconnected from my race and ancestry totally. I'm not jewish, I don't want a jewish name. It's the same as if my parents had named me Queen Latifah. :amok

Bastine
Tuesday, March 11th, 2003, 03:20 AM
lady goeth33: I love the name Sarah. It reminds me of the plainswomen who fought along side their husbands to carve out a place for the White race in the USA.
My problem is that I have no tolerance for people who 'elevate' the troubles they experienced in childhood to a point where the rest of us start apologizing for THEIR problems. ie."I'm sorry you had it so rough, I'm sorry Daddy didn't play ball with you" etc.
Years ago I got into it with a man who had been a POW in Nam. He was (rightly so) very angry. But by the time we were finished 'swapping stories' he had found a new kind of peace in knowing that 'others' had been POW's in a different, but no less painful, way. He was a MAN who could move beyond his pain in order to know community with another. I do not find that is a possibility with VB.
The truth is 'life sometimes sucks'. And the decision is whether or not you can rise above it and go on as a positive force. Mr VB would do well to serve several years in solitary, experience a life threatening illness or otherwise be forced to live through something TRULY painful. Maybe then he would learn that life is what you make it and he is not making it worthwhile in the least.
Bastine

Von Braun
Tuesday, March 11th, 2003, 04:12 AM
First mistake, I'm a woman.

I was using post-baby boomer vernacular.

Second, it is a mistake to categorize 'abuse/torture'. It is a completely personal experience, affecting each individual differently.

I agree with the latter part, but there are obviously different types: mental and physical come to mind.

And third, you answered my questions (as 'none') but have offered no substantive evidence that your life has been so 'tough' you 'deserve' to be given the pity you are constantly asking for.

With all due respect, I think you caught me out of context. I was politely answering an inquiry into my past, which came as a tangent to another issue (mates and sub-race), which is rooted in an ongoing issue here (sub-racial classification, minor lingering uncertainty in classification between A and B, etc.) I am a passionate debater, and sometimes debates spawn tangents. As an open person, I usually answer people who ask about my past. I did not intend to make any one feel guilty about my past.

So tell us, Mr VB, what is it that has caused you to view the world in such a paranoid manner?

My past experiences.

And then answer - why should we care when you show that you have little compassion for anyone other than yourself?

I do have compassion for others. I have sacrificed a lot for us to further our goals: time, effort, and money. I care about other proud and decent whites. To me, they are extended family. I would put my life in danger to save another decent white person.
I admit that I do become frustrated and may give a bad impression with my behavior when I feel that my efforts, sacrifices, etc., are not appreciated or that I am not being given the respect that I deserve.

Von Braun
Tuesday, March 11th, 2003, 04:22 AM
Thank you for your post. All I can think of to say right now is that I appreciate your sincerity and kindness. :)

Bastine
Tuesday, March 11th, 2003, 04:28 AM
ONE - what past experiences? I gave you mine plus my husbands in complete honesty if not intricate detail.
and TWO - why does your 'pain' need to be validated by others in order to be legitimate. There are things I have lived through that I have never spoke of and have no need to let others know, yet I still feel 'validated' by others without having to reveal a thing.
I don't understand why you NEED to be accepted/validated by everyone.
This is why everyone calls you egotistical etc. Because you seem to want everyone to see you in a certain light in order for you to be able to confront the mirror every morning. That shows immense insecurity, not the image you seem to want to portray. So you do a lot for our race - great!!! I thank you and commend you but damn, do I have to tell you who you should date? Or that your forehead is okay?
Please, explain what your real motivator is. PM me if you want. My IQ is pretty damn high but I am at a loss as to how to talk to you.
Bastine

Conquistador
Tuesday, March 11th, 2003, 04:29 AM
Von Braun, how many times has your father called you stupid for every little mistake you did? How many times has your father ever threaten to beat the shit out of you for getting bad grades in school? How many times have you been picked on daily for getting high grades and most of all being white? How many times have you been verbally insulted daily in school? How many times have you tried to fill your stomach with every type of pill you can find only to throw up horribly hours later in a vain attempt to finish your own life or to tempt yourself with sharp objects to make sure you're still alive? How many times have you repeatedly painfully punched yourself out of self-hatred?

If you reply "none" or any other negated answer to these questions, then please, don't whine, bitch, or complain to us, ever.

Von Braun
Tuesday, March 11th, 2003, 04:34 AM
Originally posted by Conquistador
Von Braun, how many times has your father called you stupid for every little mistake you did? How many times has your father ever threaten to beat the shit out of you for getting bad grades in school? How many times have you been picked on daily for getting high grades and most of all being white? How many times have you been verbally insulted daily in school? How many times have you tried to fill your stomach with every type of pill you can find only to throw up horribly hours later in a vain attempt to finish your own life or to tempt yourself with sharp objects to make sure you're still alive? How many times have you repeatedly painfully punched yourself out of self-hatred?

If you reply "none" or any other negated answer to these questions, then please, don't whine, bitch, or complain to us, ever.

I took insults in school for being studious. The private and public schools I went to were almost entirely white, so I can't claim that I was messed with in school for that reason.

Bastine
Tuesday, March 11th, 2003, 04:36 AM

Thanks. It is a huge thing, at least to me, that you 'get it'.
Bastine

Conquistador
Tuesday, March 11th, 2003, 04:42 AM
Originally posted by Bastine
Thanks. It is a huge thing, at least to me, that you 'get it'.
Bastine

Someone had to do it. :viking

Evolved
Tuesday, March 11th, 2003, 04:50 AM
As long as we're all talking about dysfunctional families/fucked up lives:

Von Braun, did you ever see grandma break a bottle of vodka and try to twist it into your grandpa's face?

Did you ever slam the phone down too loudly, so your father slapped you really hard and kicked you out of the house and you spent the night sleeping inside a children's playset outside of Home Depot in -0 temperatures?

Was your family ever so poor, that you almost starved or had no heat or electricity?

Did your dad ever try to kill the dog?

Did you hear your parents ever threatening each other?

There's no way your home life was so bad. You don't see me crying for all this sympathy, do you? Such experiences should make a person tougher, not weaker. x_nono

Conquistador
Tuesday, March 11th, 2003, 05:55 AM
I took insults in school for being studious...

So what! I got beaten up in school for being studious. And I didn't have the luxury to purposely lower my grades, otherwise my dad would have beaten me up and verbally insulted me until I got higher grades. Stop being such a fucking wuss, Von Braun. :rolleyes:

Von Braun
Tuesday, March 11th, 2003, 06:05 AM
So what! I got beaten up in school for being studious. And I didn't have the luxury to purposely lower my grades, otherwise my dad would have beaten me up and verbally insulted me until I got higher grades. Stop being such a fucking wuss, Von Braun. :rolleyes:

You asked a question, and then I answered it. What is your problem?

Conquistador
Tuesday, March 11th, 2003, 06:09 AM
You asked a question, and then I answered it. What is your problem?

Your inane desire to be pitied upon.

Conquistador
Tuesday, March 11th, 2003, 06:49 AM
I don't know why I even bothered to spill out my personal pain and anguish onto this thread, eventhough it's not even the painful half of the story. I'm officially avoiding this pathetic thread as of now, the last thing I need to reawaken my suicidal urges again. :arg :crying I'm gonna go cry silently now. :rolleyes: