Evolved
Monday, March 3rd, 2003, 10:13 AM
Nikolai Khabibulin
Height: 6'1", 185 cm
Weight: 190 lbs, 85 kg
Eyes: Grey-Blue
Hair: Blond
Born in Sverdlovsk, 1973

Not sure of his complete ethnic background, it's likely that he is mostly Russian but his name is of Tartar origin. He seems to be completely in line with what is commonly thought of as "Central Nordish." :)

Evolved
Monday, March 3rd, 2003, 10:14 AM
Has a kind of big nose but that's not too important. :)

Evolved
Monday, March 3rd, 2003, 10:17 AM
He's in the bottom right corner. There's a nice-looking group of guys. x_love

StrÝbog
Monday, March 3rd, 2003, 04:57 PM
I'd say Neo-Danubian/Battle Axe?

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Monday, March 3rd, 2003, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by ladygoeth33
He's in the bottom right corner. There's a nice-looking group of guys.

Who's the one on the top left?? x_love

Hamlet VI
Tuesday, March 4th, 2003, 01:42 AM
He looks like a Jew. And the one on the top left is Federov, who decided he liked America better than his native country and became an American citizen.

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Tuesday, March 4th, 2003, 01:53 AM
Yeah I thought that might be Fedorov. What a hunk x_blush LOL

Azdaja
Tuesday, March 4th, 2003, 02:29 AM
I'd also say Neo-Danubian.
I've noticed something, though. It seems to me that the so-called "Neo-Danubian race" is actually made up of a few different - but closely related - sub races.
Some of them look like this guy, but others have features that look semi-mongoloid, ie: Ladogan admixture.
If anthropologists paid more attention to the racial makeup of white eastern Europeans, I think we'd get about 2 or 3 sub-races out of the so-called "Neo-Danubian", and probably even more out of the so-called "East Baltic".

Tore
Tuesday, March 4th, 2003, 02:53 AM
Originally posted by Nordidu
I'd also say Neo-Danubian.
I've noticed something, though. It seems to me that the so-called "Neo-Danubian race" is actually made up of a few different - but closely related - sub races.
Some of them look like this guy, but others have features that look semi-mongoloid, ie: Ladogan admixture.
If anthropologists paid more attention to the racial makeup of white eastern Europeans, I think we'd get about 2 or 3 sub-races out of the so-called "Neo-Danubian", and probably even more out of the so-called "East Baltic".

Yeah, works written in English rarely go into great detail when identifying types in Eastern Europe.

From what I understand, there are six distinct East Baltic races.