PDA

View Full Version : What do you prefer for facial features?

tnbt
Friday, February 28th, 2003, 11:44 PM
What do you find attractive?

Azdaja
Saturday, March 1st, 2003, 12:10 AM
Sharp and angular features; moderate to long skull and facial length; skin perhaps a shade darker than the rosey-pink Hallstatt tone; any colour eyes except brown; and usually either brown or black hair.

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Saturday, March 1st, 2003, 01:41 AM
I like sharp and angular features too :) I like a prominent nose, a strong jaw and brow...just overall I like very harsh and masculine features...I like guys that look mean LOL

I like light eyes and usually dark brown hair, but I am not too picky about hair colour. I think what's most important is how someone's features work together.

This guy's a pretty good example (x_blush):

http://www.ranaroyale.com/McConaughey/pictures/portraits/rep5.jpg

http://www.ranaroyale.com/McConaughey/pictures/portraits/mmcmanfile1.jpg

Oh and Michael Madsen's a good one too...hehehe

GreenHeart
Saturday, March 1st, 2003, 02:00 AM
I like a man to have a straight thin nose, which is long when viewed from the front and not wide. He should have rosy pink cheeks over nice pale(but not too pale) or slightly sun-tanned skin. The eyes should be big and blue or bluish green. (Small eyes are really ugly.) The lips should be thin as well as the face, and a cute little mustache is nice :) and maybe a beard as long as it isn't too dark.

I like men with these combinations of coloring in this order:

blond hair and blue eyes,
dark blond hair and green eyes, and
brown hair and blue eyes.

I think the pigmentation is almost as important as the facial features, but the facial features do come first.

Conquistador
Saturday, March 1st, 2003, 07:09 AM
http://www.fikas.no/~sprocket/snpa/bilder/delpy.jpg

This is my ideal type of a woman. x_love However, I prefer redheads more than blondes.

GreenHeart
Saturday, March 1st, 2003, 07:17 AM
Here's my ideal man.....:gift

Von Braun
Saturday, March 1st, 2003, 04:13 PM
First, it goes without saying that she must be wholly white (down to what the trained eye can discern, I'm not talking about investigating pedigrees).

Beyond that, I like women who have distinct aryan (=unmixed caucasion by my defiinition, commonly called white or europid) features. In other words, I dislike natural and environmentally caused features that lean toward the un-aryan. I do not like "full lips." I like thin, straight noses. Hair color is wide open for me. As for eye color, I do not want anything darker than light brown, so that I can see her pupils when I gaze into her eyes.

As for environmentally caused un-aryan features, those are worse than hereditary ones, because they show something un-aryan in her personality. I strongly dislike deliberate tanning and perming of the hair. I also dislike any face piercings other than the nose.

White women must know that they are viewed as the most beautiful of all, planet-wide. Yet they seemed ashamed of what makes them distinct and beautiful: their light skin, their fine hair, and their thin lips. This does not make sense.

Von Braun
Saturday, March 1st, 2003, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by Conquistador
http://www.fikas.no/~sprocket/snpa/bilder/delpy.jpg

This is my ideal type of a woman. x_love However, I prefer redheads more than blondes.

She looks strawberry blonde to me, which is partially red.

Conquistador
Saturday, March 1st, 2003, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by Von Braun
She looks strawberry blonde to me, which is partially red.

She looks blonde on this side of the comp, it must be the monitor.

sfvgirlie14
Monday, March 3rd, 2003, 07:24 AM
I like strong facial features, high cheek bones not too thin lips bedroom eyes' either blue or green no redheads or blondes I like my men with a shaved head or dark hair

Texas Knight
Monday, March 3rd, 2003, 10:00 AM
I guess that leaves us grey haired guys out...lol

GreenHeart
Monday, March 3rd, 2003, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by sfvgirlie14
I like strong facial features, high cheek bones not too thin lips bedroom eyes' either blue or green no redheads or blondes I like my men with a shaved head or dark hair

Are you crazy? Blond men are the best looking in the whole world. I should know I have one myself :gift

Personally I prefer men with blond to light golden brown hair, but occasionally a dark haired or red headed man will catch my eye, though not often.

I don't like dark haired men because worst of all they tend to be hairy all over (and with black body hair!), especially their backs x_p

Blond haired men have nicer bodies and facial features too......:naughty

Von Braun
Monday, March 3rd, 2003, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by NordicPower88
Are you crazy? Blond men are the best looking in the whole world. I should know I have one myself :gift

Personally I prefer men with blond to light golden brown hair, but occasionally a dark haired or red headed man will catch my eye, though not often.

I don't like dark haired men because worst of all they tend to be hairy all over (and with black body hair!), especially their backs x_p

I have very little body hair. Remember that picture I showed you, of me in the waterfall with my shirt off? You even commented on how little chest hair I have.

tnbt
Monday, March 3rd, 2003, 07:37 PM
What are you talking about?

Nordics are one of the hairiest races,you just cant see it cause the color.

But anyway yes blondes tend to have the nicest facial features.

sfvgirlie14
Tuesday, March 4th, 2003, 05:14 AM

Well everyone has different taste I prefer men with dark hair and light eyes, however I am NOT attracted to the hairy type that's just nasty in my opinion, that's one of the reasons I stay away from Italian men LOL... sorry guys.

GreenHeart
Tuesday, March 4th, 2003, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by Von Braun
I have very little body hair. Remember that picture I showed you, of me in the waterfall with my shirt off? You even commented on how little chest hair I have.

Yes but you are nordish. Meds are the most hairy as far as I know. When we were in another state, at a hotel, they had an indoor pool. Most of the men there should have left on their shirts, lol. All the dark haired men were so hairy. It's one thing to have hairy legs and a few chest hairs, but not the back...

Well everyone has different taste I prefer men with dark hair and light eyes, however I am NOT attracted to the hairy type that's just nasty in my opinion

Yeah men with dark hair and blue eyes are really cute too. High Grant and Mel Gibson for example :eek: :viking

But ehhhhhh I don't like brown eyes at all. Only blue and green for me :gift

My husband has dark golden blond hair and greenish blue eyes. x_love

Alekzander-RU
Friday, March 7th, 2003, 10:04 PM
my chest hair makes me look more manly so i don t care what you think:amok

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Friday, March 7th, 2003, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by Alekzander-RU
my chest hair makes me look more manly so i don t care what you think:amok

Chest hair can be manly and kinda sexy *grrrowl*

As long as it is not like a forest hahaha

lonewolfEU
Saturday, March 8th, 2003, 12:11 AM
Beauty is only skin deep. That said I hate fat [ help save the wale's , harpoon a fat chick] women, but skinny ones who look like they just stepped out of Aushwitz is just as bad. In between is perfect.
Smooth skin [white of course] and no facial hair [like Italian women have] is a must. A woman who can go all night whithout saying she is getting tired.
The most important thing I look for in a woman is trust [unless it is a one night bump in life] whithout trust you can have a body of Bo Derek and be able to go all night 24/7 and I would still say "goodbye" to her in the morning. Looks are up there but what is in the heart cant be beat.
But that's just me. Take care all you lovely ladies.

Logan
Saturday, March 8th, 2003, 01:05 AM
I prefer more of a wholesome, natural beauty. Excessive make up is a real turn off. Mostly however, body type is probably the most predominant feature to make or break things. In my case, slim.

Evolved
Saturday, March 8th, 2003, 09:27 AM
I tend to like Noric or various Baltic-influenced types. Finno-Urgian and/or Slavic, ancestry-wise. Saw some good looking Tatar guys recently, though. :naughty

Green or Greyish-Blue eyes. FAIR SKIN is more important than hair color, I like dark hair or blond hair. Nose isn't a big deal, as long as it isn't negroid or Armenoid, etc. Snub nose is cute, convex nose is manly. High cheekbones I like. Must be very much taller than me, 5'10" - 6'4" is good. Tall and skinny is okay, but I like big Upper Paleolithic body types, with broad shoulders, strong legs... :D

Here are 2 guys I think are typical of what I like, Danubian Nordic (left) and Eastern Periphery of probable Tatar affinity (right). x_love

GreenHeart
Saturday, March 8th, 2003, 10:10 AM
Here's some nice looking men :gift

Von Braun
Saturday, March 8th, 2003, 05:23 PM
If you don't have chest hair you're not a man, you're still a boy!

Really? So to some here I am not Aryan enough and to others I am a pansy. I am taking flak from multilple directions.

Azdaja
Saturday, March 8th, 2003, 05:51 PM
<< Really? So to some here I am not Aryan enough and to others I am a pansy. I am taking flak from multilple directions. >>

Lol. Poor Braun.

Alekzander-RU
Saturday, March 8th, 2003, 09:15 PM
my nose is a little wide but only because i t was broken by a pig when i was in 3rd grade

Hellstar
Saturday, March 8th, 2003, 09:31 PM
Nothing wrong with a little chest hair. I wouldn't ask a man to shave his chest. Its unnatural. If you don't have chest hair you're not a man, you're still a boy!

Is that so?

I have no chest hair or real body hair for that sake, the hair I got is so soft and almost invisible blond. Still I could rip every fuckers head off with my bare hands!

From a few observances I done on hair abundance among so-called Nordics, shows its mostly people admixture with Borreby or Phallian/Brünn which has hairy chests/belly, If not these Northern admixtures then something else like Southern.

I guess true Nordics are not men then but only boys in your opinion.

I dont wanna go into some dialog about what the opposite gender wants since I never really met any girl face to face who hungered for hairy chests and since its not up to me to decide what the opposite gender wants, im just dictated by nature,

BTW from tests taken and I know that I have to high testosterone levels and I think its why I feel so aggressive sometimes also.

Your comment just annoyed me, it went directly against my manly pride.

PS, I think i got start a new thread, girls who cant grow a moustache are not real woman's! or girls who do not have small baby noses or etc....

Evolved
Saturday, March 8th, 2003, 11:51 PM
I like a man with a hairless chest, or just a little patch of fuzz. Women shave, wax and pluck their unwanted body hair, so why do they want a man to be hairy? :rolleyes:

If Von Braun had said: "I don't have any pubes," then I'd say he's still a boy. x_p

GreenHeart
Sunday, March 9th, 2003, 12:09 AM
WELL maybe I'll delete my insensitive post since it's hurting everyone's feelings. x_p

Anyway please tell me your joking, I never saw a man without chest hair who didn't shave it or get it waxed. All in all I like men with less hair but a little hair shows masculinity in my opinion. If you don't have it on your chest you probably have it somewhere else. :naughty

Even I have very short fine silky white hairs on my chest, peach fuzz I guess you call it.... That'd be funny if a man couldn't match that :erm :rolleyes:

Anyway body hair should not be darker than red to be cute and in my preference. I think its cute if a man has a nice blond patch of hairs in the middle of his chest. It looks natural to me. But it shouldn't go out of the middle. Hey I don't want to insult anyone's manhood, I think you guys are a little too sensitive. I mean really I wouldn't take offense at any remarks like that, they are just remarks, and like with almost everything else there are exceptions too.

By the way my dad has very little body hair too, only on his legs, lower arms and a small patch on his chest and an even smaller patch around his belly button..... I guess thats where I take this from.

Hellstar
Sunday, March 9th, 2003, 12:34 AM
I dont understand you, thats also why I made the post, When i used to talk to you on AIM you told me often how hairy chests turned you off, and from what I recall you seen my chest naked by now. and from what i recall nothing wrong with that either:D
Im Nordic not some Mexican sorryx_p

lonewolfEU
Sunday, March 9th, 2003, 12:38 AM
I know i'm new but people tell me you have other things to do in life then debate STUPID hair. White people are pretty and non-whites are ugly. Simple.
Pretty sad when you look for that some one special and all you are thinking is "does he have hair?".
Next you will be discussing the hair on ones asshole. But if you want to know if I have hair on the asshole you will have to come check it out for yourselfs.

x_zzz

keltik_gael
Sunday, March 9th, 2003, 12:43 AM
High cheek bones are a must!

GreenHeart
Sunday, March 9th, 2003, 03:05 AM
Yep, only mexicans have chest hair :rolleyes:

No I never would have said it turned me off. Only turns me off it it's grows in too large of a space (bigger than my palm), sticks out of the shirt, or is curly, and very dark or black. I think it's stupid nowadays how everyone wants everyone else to shave off all their hair in various places. I don't like these stupid trends. I will prefer what I prefer no matter what is in style. I like chest hair because it's soft, blond and silky. Why do you guys care what I think, don't you have girlfriends x_nono

Well thats about all the time I want to waste on this idiotic debate. Everyone has preferences.

Hellstar
Sunday, March 9th, 2003, 03:34 AM
Ahh dont involve me into this Von braun thing, but deal with what your saying yourself, what you said was non sense., preference or not! And i certainly dont want people to shave hair off their body. I like it natural thats all. im glad im not hairy:)

GreenHeart
Sunday, March 9th, 2003, 03:46 AM
You have hair all over your body, everyone does. It's just a question of which kind where.....

If anyone's really interested in information about hair here's a site which tells about types of body hair. http://www.keratin.com/aa/aa013.shtml

Conquistador
Sunday, March 9th, 2003, 03:55 AM
I have hairy arms. Does that make me unattractive? :rolleyes: This stupid, inane thread doesn't serve anyone's purpose whatsoever.

Conquistador
Sunday, March 9th, 2003, 04:25 AM
Oh my god not another one....

Oh my god, YES. :axe

Hellstar
Sunday, March 9th, 2003, 04:58 AM
You have hair all over your body, everyone does. It's just a question of which kind where.....

If anyone's really interested in information about hair here's a site which tells about types of body hair. http://www.keratin.com/aa/aa013.shtml well kiddie when you put it like that, of cause I got hair on my chest is just so invisble and soft that i wouldnt call it hair. but yea people have hair most places. it was just not the point i was trying to make before, yes this thread is obsolete.

lonewolfEU
Sunday, March 9th, 2003, 05:28 AM
Stupidest thread on any WP site anywhere in the world. It is # :fu :fu in only one category.

Conquistador
Sunday, March 9th, 2003, 05:42 AM
Originally posted by lonewolfEU
Stupidest thread on any WP site anywhere in the world. It is # :fu :fu in only one category.

It was a good thread, but when it came to the hair category, it just went downhill after that. :amok

GreenHeart
Sunday, March 9th, 2003, 09:02 PM
Moderator can you PLEASE delete all the useless posts in this thread because I'm tired of having them destroy the thread.

Hellstar
Sunday, March 9th, 2003, 09:03 PM
I know i'm new but people tell me you have other things to do in life then debate STUPID hair. White people are pretty and non-whites are ugly. Simple.
Pretty sad when you look for that some one special and all you are thinking is "does he have hair?".
Next you will be discussing the hair on ones asshole. But if you want to know if I have hair on the asshole you will have to come check it out for yourselfs.

x_zzz Ok so we kinda concluded that your racism is based on skin colour solely.

I urge people to read some Darwin, what he had to same about hair in his Origin of species 1859.

Von Braun
Sunday, March 9th, 2003, 09:05 PM

By the way my dad has very little body hair too, only on his legs, lower arms and a small patch on his chest and an even smaller patch around his belly button..... I guess thats where I take this from.

That is about my description: lower arms, lower legs, a tiny amount that is also very sparse on my chest, no back hair at all, and of course pubic hair.

GreenHeart
Sunday, March 9th, 2003, 09:06 PM
You can read it here: :)

http://www.infidels.org/library/historical/charles_darwin/origin_of_species/index.shtml

Hellstar
Sunday, March 9th, 2003, 09:10 PM
You can read it here: :)

http://www.infidels.org/library/historical/charles_darwin/origin_of_species/index.shtml Great!" I must however say i read the book in Danish Long time ago, it would be a nightmare for me to read in English, the version I had is in old Danish around 100 years old, really cryptic combined with Darwins wild way of describing his own aims. Well NP88 you might provide the link but I doubt you read the book or atleast the wholex_p

GreenHeart
Sunday, March 9th, 2003, 09:13 PM
I have hair on my lower arms (but its thin and blond even though I used to shave it, and some on my lower legs which is a mousy brown color. It's thin, short, and blond on my upper legs, and of course who doesn't have hair under their arms and between their legs.....lol

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Sunday, March 9th, 2003, 09:23 PM
Well to get this thread away from body hair and back to facial features....here's a picture of the man with the most amazing face! :D It might seem weird, but I love how he looks. He has such strong features, and a really intense appearance.

http://www.rosenbaumcreative.com/walken/gallery/images/dogs1.jpg

look at those cold, piercing eyes :king

http://www.rosenbaumcreative.com/walken/gallery/pg2/niceguy.jpg

I love how straight across his brow is...it's perfection *sigh*

Azdaja
Sunday, March 9th, 2003, 09:29 PM
Hey I actually know who that is! Christopher Walkin (sp?) I liked "The DeerHunter"

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Sunday, March 9th, 2003, 09:34 PM
Oh yes, it's Christopher Walken, yes it is. One of the only celebrities worth a care :cool

GreenHeart
Sunday, March 9th, 2003, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by Hammer Heart
Great!" I must however say i read the book in Danish Long time ago, it would be a nightmare for me to read in English, the version I had is in old Danish around 100 years old, really cryptic combined with Darwins wild way of describing his own aims. Well NP88 you might provide the link but I doubt you read the book or atleast the wholex_p

I haven't read any of it, except for just right now, I thought I'd find the book and maybe read it.

]Originally posted by Vanessa
Well to get this thread away from body hair and back to facial features....here's a picture of the man with the most amazing face! :D It might seem weird, but I love how he looks. He has such strong features, and a really intense appearance.

I like him in that first picture. :gift
He has some kind of nordic look.

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Sunday, March 9th, 2003, 09:48 PM
I like him in that first picture.
He has some kind of nordic look.

I painted a portrait of him modelled after that picture, I was quite proud of myself :gift

His ancestry is German and Scottish. He's also the archangel Gabriel :nut LOL

GreenHeart
Sunday, March 9th, 2003, 10:22 PM
Really? I'd like to see it :cool

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Sunday, March 9th, 2003, 10:24 PM
I will take a picture of it :D It's too big to scan LOL

GreenHeart
Sunday, March 9th, 2003, 10:26 PM
cool :gift

He reminds me of my dad in this picture.... My dad has blue eyes and no visible cheekbones though.

http://www.emerchandise.com/images/p/1CW/pdPH1CW0003.jpg

Stríbog
Monday, March 10th, 2003, 12:24 AM
The way he talks is so distinctive, does anyone know why he has that strange but cool accent?

GreenHeart
Monday, March 10th, 2003, 12:30 AM
I don't know the websites all say he was born in Queens New Tork :erm

Hellstar
Monday, March 10th, 2003, 12:33 AM
Yes lets all talk about what his daughters names are now shall we? and then lets talk about what movies he was in? WILL THIS FUCKING CRAP HAVE NO END? GO CHAT ABOUT THIS ON AIM OR SOMETHING, I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THIS GUY ALL OF A SUDDEN.

lonewolfEU
Monday, March 10th, 2003, 04:03 AM
Originally posted by Hammer Heart
Ok so we kinda concluded that your racism is based on skin colour solely.

I urge people to read some Darwin, what he had to same about hair in his Origin of species 1859.

As long as a person is white and believes in the cause I can't see why I would worry about their cheek bones or hair color.
I dont know if I belive in any concept of evolution. There are good points and bad points in all the different opinions on the subject. Talk about x_zzz , Darwin could replace the sleeping pill.
There are hundreds of theorys on evolution . The one that caught my attention when I seen it last month was about a guy in Europe that says that minorittiy's evolved from monkeys but the reason whites are smarter and more evolved was that whites "were" from some distant planet who came to Earth to guide the minoritties and help them evolve. They left colonies in different parts of the world. Thats why different forms of pyramids from around the same time frame were build in China / Egypt / South America and even in North America. Thats why they cant find the missing link. There is none to be found. There are stone carvings of jet planes in Chinas museums from the 4th century. There is a statue of a "astronaut " with a helmet in his hand from the Inca days. That is why the configuerasions of pyramids etc. is alinged exsactly to the stars even though the ancient never had astronomy knowladge.
There is a lot more to his theory but he has a following of thousands , he is in on of the Scandinavian country's. Cant remember which one.
His theory of the creation of the white race is backed up by a lot of facts. [like the statues mentioned , they really do exist] Plus it answears a lot of the mystery of the ancients.
Belive it or not but to me it is more solid then the one that my white race is in the family tree of muds/jews / pakis etc
Why then are ONLY whites so far advanced? Why are we the first to be civilized , why are whites allways the first [99% of the time] to find / invent / create / discover something that helps advance the human race? Who knows but I look at it this way. I know i'm white going back 8 generations of proud white people. I dont care if I was a monkey , cockroach or nigger caveman one million years ago. I am white now and thats all that concerns me.
Yes my views are based on the color of ones skin. Unless it is a freak like Wacko Jackson who so despretly wants to be white. After all , WHITE IS RIGHT.

Conquistador
Monday, March 10th, 2003, 06:13 AM
The one that caught my attention when I seen it last month was about a guy in Europe that says that minorittiy's evolved from monkeys but the reason whites are smarter and more evolved was that whites "were" from some distant planet who came to Earth to guide the minoritties and help them evolve.

I highly doubt that. :rolleyes:

GreenHeart
Monday, March 10th, 2003, 06:40 AM
The one that caught my attention when I seen it last month was about a guy in Europe that says that minorittiy's evolved from monkeys but the reason whites are smarter and more evolved was that whites "were" from some distant planet who came to Earth to guide the minoritties and help them evolve.

I have heard of this theory before. It seems weird but interesting. Can you elaborate? Who is this man? Got any links?
I don't think that it's just the color of your skin, I think that its got a lot more to do with whats inside your head, whether you are brainless trailor trash or whether you are a rocket scientist. There are important distinctions even within our race. I don't know about you, but I would consider our race already dead if all we had left was the trailor trash types. They look white but have the mind and soul of a mud. Kind of the way America is heading....

Conquistador
Monday, March 10th, 2003, 06:48 AM
I have heard of this theory before. It seems weird but interesting. Can you elaborate? Who is this man? Got any links?..

I believe he was refering to this http://www.figu.org. I personally think that this organization is full of mindless crap.

Hellstar
Monday, March 10th, 2003, 11:32 AM
As long as a person is white and believes in the cause I can't see why I would worry about their cheek bones or hair color.
I dont know if I belive in any concept of evolution. There are good points and bad points in all the different opinions on the subject. Talk about x_zzz , Darwin could replace the sleeping pill.
There are hundreds of theorys on evolution . The one that caught my attention when I seen it last month was about a guy in Europe that says that minorittiy's evolved from monkeys but the reason whites are smarter and more evolved was that whites "were" from some distant planet who came to Earth to guide the minoritties and help them evolve. They left colonies in different parts of the world. Thats why different forms of pyramids from around the same time frame were build in China / Egypt / South America and even in North America. Thats why they cant find the missing link. There is none to be found. There are stone carvings of jet planes in Chinas museums from the 4th century. There is a statue of a "astronaut " with a helmet in his hand from the Inca days. That is why the configuerasions of pyramids etc. is alinged exsactly to the stars even though the ancient never had astronomy knowladge.
There is a lot more to his theory but he has a following of thousands , he is in on of the Scandinavian country's. Cant remember which one.
His theory of the creation of the white race is backed up by a lot of facts. [like the statues mentioned , they really do exist] Plus it answears a lot of the mystery of the ancients.
Belive it or not but to me it is more solid then the one that my white race is in the family tree of muds/jews / pakis etc
Why then are ONLY whites so far advanced? Why are we the first to be civilized , why are whites allways the first [99% of the time] to find / invent / create / discover something that helps advance the human race? Who knows but I look at it this way. I know i'm white going back 8 generations of proud white people. I dont care if I was a monkey , cockroach or nigger caveman one million years ago. I am white now and thats all that concerns me.
Yes my views are based on the color of ones skin. Unless it is a freak like Wacko Jackson who so despretly wants to be white. After all , WHITE IS RIGHT.
I think you take it the wrong way, by investigating the whole physic you determine the correlation to skin pigmentation for example as well as mental capacities.

it has much more pillars and barriers than just narrowing your criterions like you seem to do.

Ok I wouldn't exactly call your theory about man evolving from another planet narrow thinking:D but hey you got my point right!

lonewolfEU
Monday, March 10th, 2003, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by Conquistador
I believe he was refering to this http://www.figu.org. I personally think that this organization is full of mindless crap.

No thats not it , i'll try to find it again. The one I found wasnt into this crap of love and peace. It was stricly based on whites being the masters of mankind.

Gareth
Saturday, October 30th, 2004, 11:58 AM
Here are 2 guys I think are typical of what I like, Danubian Nordic (left) ...

http://forums.skadi.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=1694 Where does the left guy come from?

AryanKrieger
Saturday, October 30th, 2004, 05:05 PM
Green eyes.

Northern Paladin
Saturday, October 30th, 2004, 06:31 PM
Sharp features such as that of the Hallstatt Nordic. I prefer narrow faces of medium height and moderately high cheek bones. Though I find some Anglo-Saxon,Phalian,Keltic Nordic,Atlandid females to be rather attractive as well. Light pigmentation. Dark or dirty blone hair with light green or dark blue eyes are my preference.

She-Wolf
Saturday, October 30th, 2004, 09:06 PM
6ft tall, blue eyes and dark blond hair.:)

AryanKrieger
Saturday, October 30th, 2004, 09:12 PM
6ft tall, blue eyes and dark blond hair.:)
That sounds like a pretty neat specification.:heartbeat

De Ogle
Saturday, October 30th, 2004, 09:22 PM
Fair hair, blue eyes, slender build, perferably 6'O or over.Fair, rosy skin.
I also find slender faces attractive, they have got to have a sizeable forehead. Low hairlines freak me out :)

A few well known personalities that I find to be attractive.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/gloucestershire/royal/images/faces_gallery/william.jpg

http://www.facade.com/celebrity/photo/Peter_OToole.jpg

http://homepage3.nifty.com/danyuu-clab/paul_bettany.jpg

http://www.led-zeppelin.it/imm/foto/rp/rp31.jpg

Scáthach
Saturday, October 30th, 2004, 09:59 PM
hmm, it appears to change somewhat. What i see as typically Irish features will always be up there, there really is a certain charm in the Irish face..makes it so lively you just know certain people are Irish without them uttering a word and without knowing a thing about them. The face I'm thinking of is Brendan Behan and Brendan Gleeson at the mo...they just make you smile :)

As for the features i prefer, usually sharp and angular. I absolutely love blue eyes so i always end up going for them which works out well in Ireland. Preferably dark cobalt blue or bringht sky blue, not so much pale blue. Up until recently i would have said only dark hair because it tends to be my favourite but since my current man is extremely blonde, i'm not allowed :D
I like long, thin noses, definite jaws and chins and tall foreheads. I can't think of anyone who fits the ideal description though my man, Christopher Walken, Michael Madsen and Brian heaney mixed up together would be nice ;)