PDA

View Full Version : Regional Assemblies in England

George
Monday, October 18th, 2004, 02:53 AM
In a couple of weeks or so there is a vote in north-eastern England on whether or not we want a 'regional assembly'.
http://www.northeastassembly.gov.uk/home/
Apparently we already have one, but it's going to be increased in power, quickly if we vote yes and slowly if we vote no.

The rest of England will be voting soon. The B.B.C.'s adverts mildly favour 'Yes'. I have seen a few adverts telling us to vote 'Yes'. I think that there is quite a lot of hype about it in the mass-media of news and entertainment. The idea is that the E.U. will break down the U.K. and ultimately England. :rage

England will be shattered into incoherent, unreasonable artificial 'Regions' which have no identity or common basis and then fight against each other, etc. I think we've seen this process before.;)

England is a nuisance to the Rothschild-owned E.U. :jew2 , she is the only major Western European country which is not fully in it, and tends to hold herself aloof and resist being dragged down into the Modernist Continental Republican morass. :fhhorse:

Scottish, Welsh, Irish and even Manx and Cornish, anti-English nationalism are being orchestrated and expanded by the Jews :anieyes . Scotland now has a parliament and Wales has a 'Welsh Assembly', and every few years someone tries to get Northern Ireland to manage its own affairs, but that inevitably fails. :uzi :rocket

The Jews have been pushing the Euro hard for years, and it seems as though we shall get it within seven years.

Smash the E.U.! No to Regional Assemblies! :upset

Phaos
Monday, October 18th, 2004, 10:11 AM
England will be shattered into incoherent, unreasonable artificial 'Regions' which have no identity or common basis and then fight against each other, etc. I think we've seen this process before.;)
Not if British NS comrades come in contact with the people of these regions and manage to have a say in regional politics.

England is a nuisance to the Rothschild-owned E.U. :jew2 , she is the only major Western European country which is not fully in it, and tends to hold herself aloof and resist being dragged down into the Modernist Continental Republican morass.
I am sure that this would be the case IF England was ruled by our English NS comrades.
Unfortunately, England is ruled by Mr Blair, by parliamentarism and by jewish capitalism.
Unfortunately, throughout the rest of Europe, the UK is considered not as a beacon of freedom from Brussels, but as the servant of American interests, that sabotages the EU, not to protect its people but to promote Washington's agenda in the Continent.
So, the question is, why should we care for the welfare of a national government controlled by the Jews?
And the next question is, what is easier for our English comrades: to control the whole of the UK or a small region?

Scottish, Welsh, Irish and even Manx and Cornish, anti-English nationalism are being orchestrated and expanded by the Jews :anieyes . Scotland now has a parliament and Wales has a 'Welsh Assembly', and every few years someone tries to get Northern Ireland to manage its own affairs, but that inevitably fails.
Perhaps. But the same can be said about just about everything.
That's where the Jews beat us: they are everywhere! Some Jews support the Central Government other Jews support the idea of regional government.
So, whatever of the two wins, Jews will be on the winner's side!
Why should we be limited in supporting only one side?

The Jews have been pushing the Euro hard for years, and it seems as though we shall get it within seven years.
Again, Jews support all sides.
Jews have been pushing the Euro, but Jews have also been pushing the Pound and, of course the Dollar.
So, again, the question is: what is in OUR interest?

Smash the E.U.! No to Regional Assemblies! :upset
Yes, smash the EU, but also smash EVERYTHING that is not controlled by us, the White Europeans. And that includes the London government too.

Once more the question is: can our English NS comrades control the Central government? I think not. The interests involved are HUGE, far beyond our scope.
But, on a regional basis, could it not be that our local NS comrades might have the upper hand, when dealing with the people?
On a regional basis, our English comrades could function with less funding, with less need for media coverage and more "invisibly", thus making it more difficult fro the Jew to control or destroy the movement.