PDA

View Full Version : Which Bible Hero Are You?

Frans_Jozef
Sunday, October 17th, 2004, 05:19 PM
Which Bible Hero Are You?

Are you controlling, flamboyant, creative, or slightly dazed? The Good Book has a role model for you. Find out who by answering a few simple questions. (Don't worry, women, the heroine quiz will debut shortly.)

http://www.beliefnet.com/section/quiz/index.asp?sectionID=&surveyID=114

You scored 24, on a scale of 10 to 40. Here's how to interpret your score:

10 - 14
ADAM. You're creative, willing to live in the moment, and make the most of "found materials." You enjoy outdoor life and being in on the ground floor of things, though you tend to try to pass off responsibility.

15 - 24
PETER. You're a regular guy. Family oriented, steady job, yet willing to grow and change. If anything, you talk before you think, but you're willing to own up to your mistakes and move on.

25 - 34
JOSEPH. Self-assured and proud of it, you're leadership material through and through. Hey, can you help it if other people think you know it all? You do!
35 - 40
JOHN THE BAPTIST. You have an unerring vision of who you are and what you believe. In fact, you're pretty sure about what others should believe, too. A minimalist when it comes to lifestyle, some may call you a control freak. But when you're right, you're right.

AryanKrieger
Sunday, October 17th, 2004, 05:43 PM
Is there an option there for Satan?:D

She-Wolf
Sunday, October 17th, 2004, 07:05 PM
There's no option for women either :-O

AryanKrieger
Sunday, October 17th, 2004, 07:08 PM
Well Dice the bible and christianity in general is not known for its liberal attitude towards women.;)

Stríbog
Sunday, October 17th, 2004, 07:13 PM
My favorite Bible heroes are Cain, Esau and Lucifer.

Johannes de León
Sunday, October 17th, 2004, 07:36 PM
You scored 24, on a scale of 10 to 40.
Here's how to interpret your score:

10 - 14 ADAM. You're creative, willing to live in the moment, and make the most of "found materials." You enjoy outdoor life and being in on the ground floor of things, though you tend to try to pass off responsibility.

15 - 24 PETER. You're a regular guy. Family oriented, steady job, yet willing to grow and change. If anything, you talk before you think, but you're willing to own up to your mistakes and move on.

25 - 34 JOSEPH. Self-assured and proud of it, you're leadership material through and through. Hey, can you help it if other people think you know it all? You do!

35 - 40 JOHN THE BAPTIST. You have an unerring vision of who you are and what you believe. In fact, you're pretty sure about what others should believe, too. A minimalist when it comes to lifestyle, some may call you a control freak. But when you're right, you're right.

Milesian
Sunday, October 17th, 2004, 08:06 PM
25 - 34
JOSEPH. Self-assured and proud of it, you're leadership material through and through. Hey, can you help it if other people think you know it all? You do!

What can I say - it's accurate alright :)

Iconöclast
Wednesday, November 3rd, 2004, 02:55 AM
Judas Iscariot

Jack
Wednesday, November 3rd, 2004, 03:40 AM
You scored 30, on a scale of 10 to 40. Here's how to interpret your score:
10 - 14
ADAM. You're creative, willing to live in the moment, and make the most of "found materials." You enjoy outdoor life and being in on the ground floor of things, though you tend to try to pass off responsibility.
15 - 24
PETER. You're a regular guy. Family oriented, steady job, yet willing to grow and change. If anything, you talk before you think, but you're willing to own up to your mistakes and move on.
25 - 34
35 - 40
JOHN THE BAPTIST. You have an unerring vision of who you are and what you believe. In fact, you're pretty sure about what others should believe, too. A minimalist when it comes to lifestyle, some may call you

Too narrow. I wanted to be David :D

Northern Paladin
Wednesday, November 3rd, 2004, 03:46 AM
My favorite Bible heroes are Cain, Esau and Lucifer.

Those are Villians of the Bible!!! :evil
And big losers to boot!

Northern Paladin
Wednesday, November 3rd, 2004, 03:55 AM
You scored 28, on a scale of 10 to 40. Here's how to interpret your score:
10 - 14
15 - 24
25 - 34
35 - 40 JOHN THE BAPTIST. You have an unerring vision of who you are and what you believe. In fact, you're pretty sure about what others should believe, too. A minimalist when it comes to lifestyle, some may call you a control freak. But when you're right, you're right.

PlanDreaM
Monday, May 30th, 2005, 07:46 AM
Women are the same thing with Satan.LOOL

I'll probably be satan.He was the Free One, not Adam.

Theudanaz
Monday, May 30th, 2005, 08:08 AM
Got Joseph, but I think I'm more toward Peter. I like the idea of being normal and family-oriented.:)

25 - 34 http://www.beliefnet.com/imgs/x.gif
JOSEPH (Jacob's son). Self-assured and proud of it, you're leadership material through and through. Hey, can you help it if other people think you know it all? You do!