PDA

View Full Version : Scandinavian Women Comparisons

gert83
Friday, October 15th, 2004, 10:56 PM
What a weird website! I thought i'd ake my contribution to this by stating who I think are the best looking out of the Scandy countries I've been too.

1) Swedish women - Great deserves the reputation

2) Norwegian women - not as good, but still not bad. Something more down to earth about them.

3) Danish women - bunch of trolls. Look like Germans. in fact, I recently found out that my grandmother from Schleswig Holstein was actually Danish, which may explain it. Marginally better than English women, but not much, and that's not difficult either.

So there you have it. They're all easy too, especially Swedish women.

Glenlivet
Saturday, October 16th, 2004, 12:03 AM
You do not seem to have much respect for Nordic people.

How come?

I would rank Norwegians first, then Swedish (mostly Västergötland, Skåne and Småland), Danish and last Northwestern Germans. English are more diverse in looks.

What do you mean that especially Swedish women are easy? Elaborate your generalisation.

Hagalaz
Saturday, October 16th, 2004, 12:24 AM
Scandinavia holds the world's best looking women, no questions asked.

Ewergrin
Saturday, October 16th, 2004, 04:59 AM
I would rank Norwegians first...

As would I. :thumbsup

SouthernBoy
Saturday, October 16th, 2004, 05:35 AM
I would actually rank Norway first also because it has Nordics with perhaps more of a suppressed upper paleolithic component to them than Sweden, although probably less so than in Denmark.

cruhmann
Saturday, October 16th, 2004, 05:15 PM
Not me. Even though I am Nordic with slight Dinaric mix, and have blondish-brown hair and blue eyes, I tend to find intermediate to brunette women more attractive. Especially some of the Bavarian and Austrian and Czech women. And northern Italian. They can be Dinaric-Nordic or Alpine-Nordic mixed, or predominantly Dinaric. Not unaltered Alpines, however. But blondes can be attractive also, and I agree that Swedish women beat out Norwegian and northwest Germans who have more Bruenn and Borreby mix. There are some attractive women in nearly every race or nationality, in my opinion. Variety is what makes the world interesting.

Glenlivet
Sunday, October 17th, 2004, 10:00 AM
There are more pseudo-Alpinids in Norway (the western coast) and Tydals (often called Cro-Magnoid, rather tall, long-headed, low-skulled and darker than the Scando-Nordids) in the eastern border region to Sweden, both in the Trönder and Inner Scandinavian folk stocks. Far from all Swedish Nordids are long-headed, long - and narrow-faced and leptosomic. Not more than 25 % of the population can have those traits, and with maximum hair and eye blondism, not more than 15 %.

It is difficult to generalise as parts of Norway is more Nordid than some regions of Sweden and vice versa. The anthropology of Scandinavia do not follow strict national borders. There are folk stocks (anthropological zones) that go across the national borders. Also regarding Denmark, Jutland is much more Göta (the most gracile of the Scando-Nordid types) than Inner Scandinavia.

I would actually rank Norway first also because it has Nordics with perhaps more of a suppressed upper paleolithic component to them than Sweden, although probably less so than in Denmark.

gert83
Thursday, October 21st, 2004, 08:06 PM
What do I mean by "easy"? Have a guess - something which may antagonise anybody of a feminist disposition.

a particularly offensive way of saying "sexually liberated".

We forgot Icelanders - they can be pretty nice, more varied than other "Nords" because of their strong British maternal lineage, which is a little strange given their limited ancestry.

Respect for Nordics? I have plenty........ I like their overtly intellectual and even handed culture, at least a sense of which was passed onto the Brits by the many Scandinavians who settled here over the past milennium. The biggest area of Viking settlement in the UK was probably northern Scotland, and to this day, it is very Scandinavian. Despite the reputation of the Vikings, the colonists who followed them introduced Althingis, and even adopted Gaelic, which is, consequently, spoken in a tonal, sing song accent like Norwegian. They are, overall, friendly, decent and honest people too, and they can drink and party at the weekend.

the only foible that is marginally irritating about Scandinavia is the lack of ethnic diversitythere, something about which you can do nothing, and a certain "3rd Reich" superiority complex some of them maintain towards foreigners. "We don't do things that way here, we are so blond and good looking, and hey, only barbarians like the Britsh, French or germans would ever involve themselves in such stupid and bloody events as world wars over Serbian archdukes, or empire building etc. etc. etc."

You can afford to love thy neighbour when you live in a vast, empty country populated only by generic blond volvo driving members of the Lutheran church and the Social democrats.

Glenlivet
Thursday, October 21st, 2004, 08:14 PM
I would not call nearly 20 % of the population having foreign ancestors as lack of ethnic diversity. Non-Europid immigration is of course more modern than UK, France or the Netherlands, as they have a colonial burden.

The feeling in Sweden that we are best is from the rotten Social Democrats who will be gone in two years. They brought about the snotty attitude that we should teach the world how to live. But I believe Social Democracy can work in an ethnically and culturally homogenous society as Sweden was when they began with Folkhemmet in the 1930's. It was all fine until the 1970's, but then came the "glada 80-talet" (happy 80's, with all the loans, with its backlash in the early 90's). A nationalistic party made it in parliament in the early 90's and they made a joke out of themselves so it is now hard for everyone else.

I agree that Sweden is made up of highly intellectual (with a great knowledge of the outside world, maybe because the own country is a small player) people, and that social differences are rather small. Stockholm is at least a capital with healthy living standards, can you say that about London?

the only foible that is marginally irritating about Scandinavia is the lack of ethnic diversitythere