PDA

View Full Version : Romper Stomper Soundtrack

Legio_Melita
Monday, February 24th, 2003, 09:54 PM
For all those who watched this amazing movie, one couldn't help but notice the uniquely captured sound in the movie. I found out that the band that played the soundtrack weren't even Oi!, yet they had a unique sound that really added to the whole feeling of the movie and of the skinhead cult. I personally loved it.

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Saturday, March 8th, 2003, 05:00 AM
I only thought Romper Stomper was an "ok" movie. It is entertaining to watch but...meh. I did find some of the songs quite catchy, but it doesn't have the quality I appreciate in music. When I say quality I mean how the song is written not the sound quality. I am sick of just simple intro-verse-chorus-verse with no real striking moments in the songs. I like music that invokes a feeling. Not much modern music does that anymore :puppyeyes
I do like simple fun songs every now and again though of course hehe.

Hellstar
Saturday, March 8th, 2003, 05:03 AM
I had thread about this on SF long time ago, some guy wanted to send it to me for free.....he didnt want it. i JUST FORGOT TO GIVE HIM MY FUCKING ADDRESS- HOW ANNOYING.

Legio_Melita
Saturday, March 8th, 2003, 02:48 PM
Hey I'm the guy who usually indulges in masterpieces like Haggard and Lacrimosa, but Oi! is THE fucking music to drink and have fun to!

Viking Blood
Tuesday, April 8th, 2003, 07:14 PM
I used to love Oi!, but now I barely even listen to my RAC cds, I'm getting more into metal now. Only Oi! band I still listen to is the Macc Lads, but I can't play it in the truck when Vanessa's around (no sense of humour)!x_p

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Tuesday, April 8th, 2003, 08:19 PM
Macc Lads suck x_p Don't blame me if I don't like fat old farts who sing about gross and lame stuff. I don't like songs with humour much, just seriousness :cool. I don't want to hear a song about Suzy gang-bang or whatever LOL

Prince Eugen
Wednesday, April 23rd, 2003, 08:26 PM
oi is ok . But oi RAC NOT all of so call spirit of '69 bands. I visited an unpolitical oi site and some bands who promoted was race mixed.Some bands like Condemned 84 or Rabauken even unpolitical they are patriotic so it's o.k.

NatRev
Thursday, May 8th, 2003, 12:16 AM
Macc lads?

Jesus are they still going?

God I used to think they were characters out of Viz as they used to be advertised in there ages ago...

beer n sex n chips n gravy?

Mmmmmmmmmm