PDA

View Full Version : A Little Fun With Haircolor...

GreenHeart
Monday, February 24th, 2003, 09:07 AM
Do you consider this haircolor to be aryan? Don't worry it's not a trick question. Just looking for opinions.

(The face has been edited out, since the focus is just on haircolor.)

Hamlet VI
Monday, February 24th, 2003, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by NordicPower88
Do you consider this haircolor to be aryan? Don't worry it's not a trick question. Just looking for opinions.

(The face has been edited out, since the focus is just on haircolor.)

No, it's clearly the hair colour of a....a...sorry, but that was a really stupid question.

GreenHeart
Monday, February 24th, 2003, 10:22 AM
Actually I see a lot of race-mixed people with similar hair colors. But I voted yes because I think they stole the color from us.

Rurik
Monday, February 24th, 2003, 12:08 PM
I suppose it would depend on exactly what you mean by "Aryan".

Allenson
Monday, February 24th, 2003, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by Rurik
I suppose it would depend on exactly what you mean by "Aryan".

Exactly. 'Aryan' isn't really a racial term.

Do I consider it to be a Nordic or Upper Paleolithic hair color?

Yes indeed. Often seen on Brunns, Saxons, Tronders and others of the like.

It's a very pretty color to my eyes. Is that you NP88?

Legio_Melita
Monday, February 24th, 2003, 05:07 PM
I don't know about the colour but the texture definetely doesn't promote racial purity, she looks like a spic.

Ederico
Monday, February 24th, 2003, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by D_SINNER
I don't know about the colour but the texture definetely doesn't promote racial purity, she looks like a spic.

Spic? No way, I bet she is really attractive, much better than the Muds I see everyday or so in the streets.

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Monday, February 24th, 2003, 08:10 PM
I voted "yes". It looks like a nice reddish brown, and somewhat like my colour...I haven't seen my full natural colour in such a long time though.

Allenson
Monday, February 24th, 2003, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by D_SINNER

spic? take another look, man. what about the texture makes you think 'spic'?

Saladin
Monday, February 24th, 2003, 08:34 PM
I think that's NP88 in that picture.

Evolved
Monday, February 24th, 2003, 10:02 PM
As long as hair isn't of a negroid texture or naturally blue-black (a sign of mongols) I basically think any color can be beautiful. I have a preference for blond or very dark haired men, with blue or green eyes of course. :)

Blue-black hair:

GreenHeart
Monday, February 24th, 2003, 11:33 PM
No thats not me, it's a girl named Denise Richards. I was surprised when I saw her hair color because it looks exactly like my hair color. Mostly red except at the roots which are mousy.

I didn't want to post her face because someone edited her eyes to make them look bluer.

GreenHeart
Monday, February 24th, 2003, 11:38 PM
http://www.alancontino.com/cremedelacreme-images/d-richards.gif

Evolved
Monday, February 24th, 2003, 11:47 PM
Her features aren't very Nordic at all. She's likely a Mediterranean-Peripheral Nordish mix.

Aryan NS
Monday, February 24th, 2003, 11:51 PM
That picture with those blue eyes.... thats scary as hell. holy crap.

GreenHeart
Tuesday, February 25th, 2003, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by ladygoeth33
Her features aren't very Nordic at all. She's likely a Mediterranean-Peripheral Nordish mix.

Yeah I was wondering. She shares her hair color (it might be dyed) with Brünns however.....

Maybe I should post some more pics and we can classify her :)

EDIT: I think I found her natural hair color x_p
http://www.triviatribute.com/images3/deniserichards8b.jpg

Ederico
Tuesday, February 25th, 2003, 12:28 PM
I think she is attractive.

NatRev
Tuesday, February 25th, 2003, 06:37 PM
Oh yeah!

And I share the same hair colour as NP88.

Blonde and red runs through my family but my father had brown hair so I guess that's why mine is sort of red brown but I was blond till I was about 6 or so.

GreenHeart
Tuesday, February 25th, 2003, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by Jotunheim
Oh yeah!

And I share the same hair colour as NP88.

Blonde and red runs through my family but my father had brown hair so I guess that's why mine is sort of red brown but I was blond till I was about 6 or so.

Blond and red is in my family too. My dads family is more golden blond and my moms family is more strawberry blond. My hair was usually pretty red with barely any brown until I was about 10, when I was a baby it was strawberry blond. Here's my 100% natural hair color before I ever dyed it:

(yes I edited out the face :) )

Scáthach
Wednesday, February 26th, 2003, 04:33 PM
i love your natural colour np88 :)
i dyed my hair black (no i dont know why!) about a year and a half ago...the biggest mistake of my life...theres still some black at the very ends and my overall colour (light to mid brown) seems slightly darker now than it should be :(

dying your hair isnt worth the risk..plus i believe it may add to increased risk of cancer but thats another story :S

NatRev
Wednesday, February 26th, 2003, 11:14 PM
Well I once dyed mine plum, now THAT was a mistake....

but I was into Bauhaus and the Nephilim at the time.....

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Wednesday, February 26th, 2003, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by Jotunheim
Well I once dyed mine plum, now THAT was a mistake....

but I was into Bauhaus and the Nephilim at the time.....

LMFAO ...I kinda like Bauhaus...:erm heh heh....

Demigorgona
Thursday, February 27th, 2003, 06:37 AM
Is bright pink an aryan hair colour?

:cool

hehe

My hair colour changes a lot. (erm even when i don't have it dyed.)

I was born with blonde hair, then it went strawberry blonde, then mousy brown/dark blonde, after I dyed my hair a million colours then shaved it all off, it went almost auburn with blondish streaks in it, then i got preggers for a bit and now my hair is strawberry blonde although I think the red is going away and starting to leave me with dark blonde again. What is up with that???

GreenHeart
Thursday, February 27th, 2003, 08:55 AM
Hehe my hair's been a lot of colors, including black, white blond, red, light brown, dark blond, pink, purple; and yellow and orange from coloring mistakes, hehe.

The weird thing about my hair is that the red comes and goes, sometimes it's sustituted with blond like every 4 years or so it turns blond at the ends for a year. I also got the some of the darkest hair in my family.

Ederico
Thursday, February 27th, 2003, 02:04 PM
Dying your hair black when you have fair hair! Are you insane, you ladies should be ashamed of yourselves, I cannot stand fake blondes, but I also cannot stand blondes who dye their hair!

:amok

GreenHeart
Friday, February 28th, 2003, 09:45 PM
Heh heh I'm not blond. Not by any stretch of the word.

It was a long time ago that I dyed my hair black, I didn't know about this movement yet....x_p

Ederico
Friday, February 28th, 2003, 09:56 PM
Heh heh I'm not blond. Not by any stretch of the word.

It was a long time ago that I dyed my hair black, I didn't know about this movement yet....x_p

Oh good, I prefer the ladies natural. And the guys? Well it pisses me off now that it is carnival so many guys dye their hair blonde which looks incredibly fake especially if they are not White. It looks ridiculous.

GreenHeart
Friday, February 28th, 2003, 10:26 PM
Yeah I agree. Some people look ridiculous with dyed hair. I look ok with any color hair though, it doesn't really matter what color it is. Personally though I think my natural color is too dark so I dye it a little lighter. But I won't dye my hair when I get pregnant I think it would put the baby in danger.

Yeah I get upset when I hear of a blond dying their hair black or some other moronic color. Why would they want to if they had such beautiful hair??

Dying your hair is addictive. If you do it once, you tend to always want to do it......x_p

Ederico
Friday, February 28th, 2003, 11:22 PM
Yeah I agree. Some people look ridiculous with dyed hair. I look ok with any color hair though, it doesn't really matter what color it is. Personally though I think my natural color is too dark so I dye it a little lighter.

I prefer if people especially women stayed true to their roots and thus stayed natural. You know at times I think I would like to act Totalitarian and ban hair colour dye altogether, lol.

But I won't dye my hair when I get pregnant I think it would put the baby in danger.

What? I do not think it affects the baby, I mean isn't it external or something, does it affect our biology? Don't know.

Yeah I get upset when I hear of a blond dying their hair black or some other moronic color. Why would they want to if they had such beautiful hair??

Don't worry I won't dye my dark blonde hair darker (or lighter), hehe. :D

Dying your hair is addictive. If you do it once, you tend to always want to do it......x_p

I am never gonna dye it then, no way.

GreenHeart
Friday, February 28th, 2003, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by Nazzjonalist
I prefer if people especially women stayed true to their roots and thus stayed natural. You know at times I think I would like to act Totalitarian and ban hair colour dye altogether, lol.

What? I do not think it affects the baby, I mean isn't it external or something, does it affect our biology? Don't know.

Well I don't mind if men highlight their hair a little bit, as long as it looks natural, like with sun-in or something. I think it's cute :)

But about the hair dye it gets into your system, you breathe in the chemicals and it can go through your scalp and into your blood stream. Some women from our movement who feel as totalitarian as you about hair dye also say that it causes cancer and is very dangerous. Personally I don't want to take the chance with any of my children, I want them to be healthy and not deformed. I would just use sun in, which isn't made of the poisonous stuff that hair dye is. Over here we don't have any laws regulating hair dye so it can be as dangerous as they want.

Ederico
Friday, February 28th, 2003, 11:46 PM
I did not know it was dangerous, hopefully when I am married (which I hope will happen someday) I will direct my wife to avoid hair dye, besides I do not want a woman that needs to dye her hair, I want a natural woman, perhaps blonde like me because that is what I favour in general.

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Friday, February 28th, 2003, 11:52 PM
Nothing will stop me from colouring my hair! My sister's a hairstylist so I get a good deal x_p Besides, bright dark red hair with dark streaks and black underneath does not occur naturally in nature :D

Ederico
Saturday, March 1st, 2003, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by Vanessa
Nothing will stop me from colouring my hair! My sister's a hairstylist so I get a good deal x_p Besides, bright dark red hair with dark streaks and black underneath does not occur naturally in nature :D

Hair dye will be banned under my regime, so prepare to keep your hair natural, muahahahahahahahaha, muahahahahahahahah.

:amok

GreenHeart
Saturday, March 1st, 2003, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by Vanessa

Well my hair looks like it's on fire on the ends :eek: x_p

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Saturday, March 1st, 2003, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by Nazzjonalist
Hair dye will be banned under my regime, so prepare to keep your hair natural, muahahahahahahahaha, muahahahahahahahah.

That's one regime where women will actually take up swords to overthrow LOL What next? Ban eyeshadow and lipstick?! I'd fight for my rights to be girly! :ultrawink

Well my hair looks like it's on fire on the ends

Naturally?! I like red hair a lot. My natural colour has a reddish tint to it too (though not as much as I like), so I find that I look best colouring my hair reds. Girls with medium brown hair and blue eyes are lucky because we look good with any colour light or dark :D

GreenHeart
Saturday, March 1st, 2003, 02:36 AM
Yes, its naturally on fire, which doesn't look natural at all. :confused:

Scáthach
Saturday, March 1st, 2003, 02:45 PM
lol...im very anti hair dye at the moment...i get the feeling the black at the ends of my hair will never come out :(

i can see why ppl dye their hair blonde but have u ever noticed how its rarely a shade that could look natural but a ridiculous one that never matches the persons skin tone?
lol,wait,its probably just the ppl i know...

Vigilant
Saturday, March 1st, 2003, 03:59 PM
There's something weird about the number of bottle blonds in Ireland;they're like clones.The thing is that their features don't fit the colour.Even the body shape doesn't look blond.It's a sign of confusion brought on by equality dogma,although it doesn't say that on the label.

Most Irish people are brown haired.

Scáthach
Saturday, March 1st, 2003, 05:58 PM
theyre who iwas talking about Vigilant..they really look awful!
a lot of them have blonde highlights,but all different shades so they end up looking even stranger.....

Evolved
Saturday, March 1st, 2003, 06:57 PM
It's dangerous to color your hair! Those pigments are actually carcinogens, but thanks to some bribes from the cosmetics industry to the government, there is an old law against putting any sort of warning label on hairdyes. The black dyes are especially dangerous.

If I had known how haircolor would destroy my hair, I would not have changed my pretty natural haircolor. Bleach is bad, the hair texture changes to dry and stiff, and it breaks easily. The bleach powder is dangerous for your lungs if you breathe it in. Those mild lightening products are better if you're going to use anything. If you have naturally fine hair (as blonde people usually do) don't put anything chemical on your hair. It will start to fall out. :eek:

Tore
Saturday, March 1st, 2003, 07:45 PM
If you have naturally fine hair (as blonde people usually do) don't put anything chemical on your hair. It will start to fall out.

Well, my hair isn't truly blond (light golden brown), yet it is unusually fine (perhaps from Sami ancestry?).

Good thing I have never coloured it.

Evolved
Saturday, March 1st, 2003, 08:12 PM
I don't think Sámi have fine hair, if they are part mongoloid this wouldn't be the case their hair would be thick and coarse. I haven't known any Sámi, so I haven't looked at them too closely.

There can be thin dark hair, but usually due to the hormone inbalance that causes male and female baldness. Blond hair is naturally thinner, but the thinness is compensated by blondes having the most hairs on their head. :)

GreenHeart
Monday, March 3rd, 2003, 06:09 AM
The thing that looks the most stupid of all that I've seen around here is when people with black or dark brown hair put blond highlights in their hair, it looks ridiculous! And when brown eyed people dye their hair blond, especially light blond, it looks completely stupid. I've dyed my hair light blond before, which goes really well with my eyes- but it usually turns weird colors with orange or yellow tones the first time. It's probably because of the red in my hair. Dark blond dyes turn my hair to a strawberry blond which sometimes has green in it x_p. Once I get rid of the green with special shampoos its actually a really nice color. :)

All in all my hair looks the best when I subtly lighten it with sun in or a shampoo lightener, it turns into a REAL dark blond then, minus the green or purple.
Does anyone else's hair do that? I think it could just be the water, but I'm not really sure..... Even when I dyed it black my hair turned purplish black until some of the color washed out.

Evolved
Monday, March 3rd, 2003, 06:49 AM
I've known a few natural brown-eyed blondes. It's common for redheads to be brown-eyed too, a combination of 2 dominant genes. But yes, it does look stupid for dark eyed people, or people with brunet skin to walk around with platinum or golden blonde hair. They aren't fooling anyone. :)

I tried to bleach my brother's hair for him, who was golden blond
as a child and now his hair is brown. I used the most powerful bleach, but his hair was resistant and turned orange instead of the platinum blond promised on the box. The thickness and texture of the hair is more important than the natural color when it comes to bleaching.

The thing that looks the most stupid of all that I've seen around here is when people with black or dark brown hair put blond highlights in their hair, it looks ridiculous! And when brown eyed people dye their hair blond, especially light blond, it looks completely stupid.