PDA

View Full Version : 88 from Oz

AussiePride
Saturday, July 20th, 2002, 01:06 PM
Just wanted to say G'day to everyone on here. I've been a member here for the last week, but I should now have more of an oppurtunity to post!

Cheers!

cosmocreator
Saturday, July 20th, 2002, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by AussiePride
Just wanted to say G'day to everyone on here. I've been a member here for the last week, but I should now have more of an oppurtunity to post!

Cheers!

:bravo

LaundryBob
Tuesday, July 23rd, 2002, 05:36 AM
Welcome back, comrade! I was under the impression that you had sided with the Mediterraneans.

I don't know if you found your way back to our local levantine café, but they are down again. Apparently this time they blame me for their misfortune. That's a joke! Me - who saved the forum when Fade wanted to shut it down, and who has been around since the very first day. It's really ridiculous, but it sure shows the character of those wretched Burmese ingrates.

That settles the matter for me, that's for darn sure. Anyway Aussie, I'm looking forward to seeing some of your posts.

Chemical Nose
Sunday, July 28th, 2002, 04:14 AM
Originally posted by AussiePride

Cheers!

Wow six posts from you:eek:
All people seem to know each other here?
I thought it just opened?

AussiePride
Sunday, July 28th, 2002, 08:37 AM
We are all off other forums like [no advertising!], I dont really post all that much on forums, unless I am in the possesion of debating someone.

Ederico
Sunday, July 28th, 2002, 06:50 PM
Welcome AussiePride to Aryan Dawn. Enjoy posting here. It is nice to get old comrades here.