PDA

View Full Version : A Race Game: Russian or Swedish?



Evolved
Friday, February 21st, 2003, 04:16 PM
Russian or Swedish? They might all be Russian, they might all be Swedish. You'll never know until you take a guess- unless you're afraid to be wrong.. x_p

svarog
Friday, February 21st, 2003, 04:51 PM
I'm Russian myself and its too easy for me, so I'll wait for others...

NatRev
Friday, February 21st, 2003, 06:17 PM
I was thinking of doing something like this myself, that's why I put the image of the model from St. Petersburg up.

Good idea, I'm afarid I'm stumped and any attemps would literally be guesses.

Glenlivet
Friday, February 21st, 2003, 10:42 PM
Well, it's possible to take atypical Swedes that can represent a typical Russian look, or vice versa.

Anyway, I make a try.

1. Russian?
2. Russian?
3. Russian?
4. Russian?
5. Swedish?
6. Russian?
7. Russian?
8. Russian?
9. Russian?
10. Russian?





Originally posted by ladygoeth33
Russian or Swedish? They might all be Russian, they might all be Swedish. You'll never know until you take a guess- unless you're afraid to be wrong.. x_p

Legio_Melita
Friday, February 21st, 2003, 10:53 PM
Who gives a damn what nationality they are, they're all beautiful women (except for that guy over there) :cool

GreenHeart
Friday, February 21st, 2003, 10:53 PM
Its also easy to take Swedes who have Russian blood in their veins or vice versa. Reminds me of this test I took once online: English German or French. I did poorly. Anyone would, because it was a trick. By anyway I would say that the second girl looks mildly Swedish but the rest look russian.

And if they are Swedish they could have some Lapp blood which would make them appear as Russians do.

GreenHeart
Friday, February 21st, 2003, 11:08 PM
If you want to see the kind of russians we have here then take a look:

http://www.castweb.com/actors/index.html
Most of them are muds.

torrent
Friday, February 21st, 2003, 11:08 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by volksdeutsche
[B]Well, it's possible to take atypical Swedes that can represent a typical Russian look, or vice versa.

Anyway, I make a try.

ok i will say i agree or disagree . but all may be russian or swedish i agree with that too.

1. Russian? i agree
2. Russian? i disagree swedish
3. Russian? i agree
4. Russian? i agree
5. Swedish? i agree
6. Russian? i agree
7. Russian? i agree
8. Russian? i agree
9. Russian? i agree
10. Russian? i agree

Rurik
Friday, February 21st, 2003, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by ladygoeth33
Russian or Swedish? They might all be Russian, they might all be Swedish. You'll never know until you take a guess- unless you're afraid to be wrong.. x_p Wild guesses: 1, 2, 8, 9, and 10 are Swedes. The rest are Russians.

Tore
Saturday, February 22nd, 2003, 01:14 AM
I'll go out on a limb and say that they are all Russians... not because they necessarily represent the average Russian, but because Nords are found in both nations.

GreenHeart
Saturday, February 22nd, 2003, 01:39 AM
Here's the only russian that looks North European on the above posted site. Her name is Kate Rubanov.

Tore
Saturday, February 22nd, 2003, 07:55 AM
Most of them are muds.

Well, I can't say if the people posted there were ethnic Russians or not, yet you are correct in your statement.

Glenlivet
Saturday, February 22nd, 2003, 10:50 AM
I must say that you have a twisted idea regarding the racial situation of European Russia. Besides, Russia have a population of 145 million, cited by Russian Nationalities Minister Vladimir Zorin. It's very easy to find any sub-racial type you want to represent Russia and give a flawed picture of those that not met many ethnic Russians.

Sweden is more homogeneous, but not even 9 million live in this land. You should look at how many borders a country have, and eastern Russia even border with another racial region, which is the Mongolid, Kumid in Central Asia. Bashkirians are usually East-Baltic-Pontic-Kumid, thus called Turanid.

It's not so smart to find Jewish Russians in New York and then being able to say anything of importance of Russia itself. Anna Shvarts on castweb is Jewish. They are not one single race, but in this case she is Armenoid-Pontic. Davidov is a Jewish surname common for Bukhara, Uzbekistan.

I don't trust that site, Fillipova may be of Czech descent.
It's also a common Jewish surname. Joseph could be Hungarian.

You should also remember that some Sephardic Jews adopted old Christian surnames in Iberia (mainly Spain). It's better to be careful, especially with celebrities.






Originally posted by NordicPower88
If you want to see the kind of russians we have here then take a look:

http://www.castweb.com/actors/index.html
Most of them are muds.

GreenHeart
Saturday, February 22nd, 2003, 11:06 AM
They are not celebrities they're just small time actors. But anyway I'm aware of the borders and racial situation in Russia. My point is these people are there for the Russians to mix with.

Well I didn't know Russia wasn't homogenous :rolleyes:

Glenlivet
Saturday, February 22nd, 2003, 11:11 AM
The left lady with the thick eyebrows you attached is probably Georgian. I'm almost sure about that. Write her surname.

Small time actors, whatever. You get the point.

Sweden have Tydals and older Orientalid strains in Dalarna. I illustrated that in another forum. The Netherlands have plenty of foreigners, mixed Indonesian-Dutch children and so forth. They have also plenty to mix with.




Originally posted by NordicPower88
They are not celebrities they're just small time actors. But anyway I'm aware of the borders and racial situation in Russia. My point is these people are there for the Russians to mix with.

Well I didn't know Russia wasn't homogenous :rolleyes:

GreenHeart
Saturday, February 22nd, 2003, 11:52 AM
Which forum?

Thats actually pretty sad that they have so many foreigners, I have an ancestor from the Netherlands. Beautiful country.

NatRev
Saturday, February 22nd, 2003, 12:11 PM
I think now Holland has as many foreigners as England. This was Pym's ideals to repel the tide of Mud-Slims. I know he was gay but I think he definitely had the right motives, a pity he was murdered he could've changed a lot in European politics and brought Nationalist pride back into an area where it has otherwise been neglected.

Evolved
Saturday, February 22nd, 2003, 03:54 PM
Most of them are not Russian! Every name ending in -sky, -ov or -ev is not Russian. The prefix of the name is more important. Names ending in -enko and -anko are always Ukrainian. You know Ukrainians are different from Russians, right? They look different. We have 2 Ukrainian cultural centers in Metro Detroit, and the people are usually darker than Russians. I never knew a Ukrainian who didn't have a slightly brownish-tinted skin.

The suffix -vich is used in male middle names, a man's father's name becomes his middle name. A guy named Yuri Jr. is called Yuri Yurivich. This might happen as a surname with 1/2 Russians or transplanted Russians, like Milla Jovovich who is 1/2 Yugoslavian.

I figure if you're going to bother hating Slavs and Russians specifically you should know something about them. :)

Alex Kaluzhsky - old Ruso-Turkic name
Boris Davidov - Jew?
Eric Gonzales - Spanish or mestizo
Anna Shvarts - Jew! "Schwartz"
Ilona Joseph - Hungarian
Lisa Leschenko - Ukrainian
Mari Kapatadze - Georgian
Ze Zoob - not Russian
Pavel Cruz - half-Slav mestizo
Rimanta Brazaite - Lithuanian
Francisco Cruz - mestizo
Bella Ifraimova - Azeri
Marina Khitrichenko - Ukrainian
Sophie Kandelaki - Georgian
Michelle Gutkovich - Belarus
Brian Merzel - not Russian
Michael Khafizov - Kazakh
Viorica Gutu - typically Romanian
Inna Zozulya - Ukrainian
Alec Merzel - not Russian
Mstislav Borowsky - Jew
Angelina Konovalova - Belarus

She doesn't look like a mud:
http://www.castweb.com/actors/lisa_smolovik/02_big.jpg


Originally posted by NordicPower88
If you want to see the kind of russians we have here then take a look:

http://www.castweb.com/actors/index.html
Most of them are muds.

Evolved
Saturday, February 22nd, 2003, 04:14 PM
Notice the silence from the anti-Slav people about the images in question. They're clearly afraid to mistakenly label a Swede "inferior" and destroy the validity of their arguments. x_hehe

Of course there are different racial tendancies in Russia and Sweden. But if you found a Nordic person in Russia and a similar looking person in Scandinavia, you'd label the Russian Nordic as "impure?" It's not based on race, then it's based on the idea that all Eastern Europeans are tainted and all Scandinavians are pure- which has been disproven by genetic studies, not to mention just by looking at people. Remember the "Hungarian" and "Turkic" Icelandic women, from a supposedly pure Nordic and Keltic country. If an isolated island in the North Atlantic can't remain pure, what makes people think there is 100% Nordish purity in countries with indigenous semi-mongoloids, who have a reasonable proximity to Uralic, Slavic and Baltic lands? :rolleyes:

svarog
Saturday, February 22nd, 2003, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by ladygoeth33
Most of them are not Russian! Every name ending in -sky, -ov or -ev is not Russian. The prefix of the name is more important. Names ending in -enko and -anko are always Ukrainian. You know Ukrainians are different from Russians, right? They look different. We have 2 Ukrainian cultural centers in Metro Detroit, and the people are usually darker than Russians. I never knew a Ukrainian who didn't have a slightly brownish-tinted skin.

The suffix -vich is used in male middle names, a man's father's name becomes his middle name. A guy named Yuri Jr. is called Yuri Yurivich. This might happen as a surname with 1/2 Russians or transplanted Russians, like Milla Jovovich who is 1/2 Yugoslavian.

I figure if you're going to bother hating Slavs and Russians specifically you should know something about them. :)

Alex Kaluzhsky - old Ruso-Turkic name
Boris Davidov - Jew?
Eric Gonzales - Spanish or mestizo
Anna Shvarts - Jew! "Schwartz"
Ilona Joseph - Hungarian
Lisa Leschenko - Ukrainian
Mari Kapatadze - Georgian
Ze Zoob - not Russian
Pavel Cruz - half-Slav mestizo
Rimanta Brazaite - Lithuanian
Francisco Cruz - mestizo
Bella Ifraimova - Azeri
Marina Khitrichenko - Ukrainian
Sophie Kandelaki - Georgian
Michelle Gutkovich - Belarus
Brian Merzel - not Russian
Michael Khafizov - Kazakh
Viorica Gutu - typically Romanian
Inna Zozulya - Ukrainian
Alec Merzel - not Russian
Mstislav Borowsky - Jew
Angelina Konovalova - Belarus

She doesn't look like a mud:
http://www.castweb.com/actors/lisa_smolovik/02_big.jpg

Nice job ladygoeth! You only made one mistake: last names ending on -ov -ev are typical Russian last names, my lastname is ending on -ov, and I am 100% Russian. But it is also true that some Kazakhs or Kalmyks can have similarly sounding lastnames (for a foreigner), in this case you have to pay attentin to the first part - like Khafiz - obviously non indo-european but islamic root.

svarog
Saturday, February 22nd, 2003, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by Yggdrasil
This is totally crap!!! This doesn't show the average people of russia, this is like a minority of russia! As well as for the swedes on there!

They are all either models or movie stars, so they do all look similar. This is not a fair thing. This should be done with average people of both sides, and not people that are famous.

People that are in any media, all over the world always look similar. So why should it be diffrent on here?

This thread should be closed because its not going to prove anything. It should be remade with real every day people!

Man, are you blind or something? I've made a thread especially for people like you called "crowds". Why didn't you post any comments over there? Why didn't you answer me in the "Lounge/ Mongoloid slavs are the face of hate" forum after I ruined your theory about slavs being non-creative untermenschen etc. Do you have nothing to say? Be honest, do not post only in the cases which suit you.

Evolved
Saturday, February 22nd, 2003, 06:44 PM
I suppose everyday people would be better than models. :)

http://www.yandex.ru/

In the search area, select the last option for images and enter in some common Russian male and female names or surnames. This way you might get images of average people or celebrities. If you search really common and popular names, you'll get more non-ethnic Russians.

Here's a pretty good list of male and female names

http://www.babyzone.com/babynames/theworld.asp?Action=List&Country=Russian

Evolved
Saturday, February 22nd, 2003, 07:17 PM
:Alcoholic
I never saw Germans or Scandinavians with dancing skills as fine as these (http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/9606/11/russia.generation/yeltsin.mov). x_hehe

(Sorry, I think it is important to laugh sometimes) :)

svarog
Saturday, February 22nd, 2003, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by ladygoeth33
I suppose everyday people would be better than models. :)

http://www.yandex.ru/

In the search area, select the last option for images and enter in some common Russian male and female names or surnames. This way you might get images of average people or celebrities. If you search really common and popular names, you'll get more non-ethnic Russians.


Interesting, thats what I've got by putting Ivanov in russian (the most popular Russian last name)

http://www.aquaeco.eu.org/pictures/ivanovt.jpg

http://www.trackandfield.ru/athlet/IVANOV_A_01.jpg

http://www.russiajournal.ru/wpics/2002.8.8.112.7.1.jpg

http://www.onego.ru/win/pages/carelia/2002-1/2002-1-81-1.jpg

http://lit.jinr.ru/LCTA/img/Ivanov_s.jpg

http://www.ksc.ru/kfpgu/kfpgu/picters/ivanov_2.jpg

http://copy-www.novsu.ac.ru/chelo/9/ivanov/ivanov.jpg

http://matphys.rpd.univ.kiev.ua/img/photo/ivanov.jpg

http://trackandfield.ru/coach/IVANOV_VALERIY.jpg

http://master.iatp.by/catalog_images/06.jpg

http://www.si-exhibition.ru/images/ivan.jpg

http://www.chuvashia.com/cap/images/her_ivanov.jpg

http://www.ivep.khv.ru/Person/Ivanov_A.V.GIF

There are few non-whites, but in the average they look ok.

svarog
Saturday, February 22nd, 2003, 08:15 PM
Thats what I've got by putting Karelin: Russian last name of northern origin.

http://www.akdi.ru/gd/sprav_in/persons/foto/99100692.jpg

http://www.nisrevue.ru/_data/objects/01569/icon01569.gif

http://www.airforce.ru/staff/who_is_who/k/Karelin_am.jpg

http://www.vspu.ac.ru/tol/inf/tour1/g4/k1/4/sanya.jpg

http://schools.keldysh.ru/UVK1690/68-12.jpg

http://www.sibscana.ru/img/sibscana/2002-2003/lineup/karelin.jpg

http://ps.1september.ru/1999/38/7-1.ht6.jpg

http://intellect.pp.ru/image/karelin.jpg

http://www.theart.ru/img/persons/galina_karelina.gif

http://sibscana.irkutsk.ru/sibscana/sostav/karelin.jpg

http://www.tmei.ttn.ru/images/karelin1.gif


http://memorial.krsk.ru/images/ludi/Karelin_AI.jpg

http://smp.by.ru/karelin.jpg

StrÝbog
Saturday, February 22nd, 2003, 09:17 PM
Out of all of the Karelins, I only see 2 or 3 that look to have Mongoloid ancestry, out of 13. Out of the Ivanovs, there was maybe one that had mixed ancestry. This is about the percentage I expected; I would say maybe 10 or 15% of Russians have some Mongoloid ancestry. To be fair, the same is probably true of Americans: how many white people have you talked to who casually mentioned "Oh, I'm 1/16 Cherokee." There was quite a bit of admixture between Aryans and Injuns in North America, so we should be careful when we fling epithets at Slavs.

Evolved
Saturday, February 22nd, 2003, 09:27 PM
http://sibscana.irkutsk.ru/sibscana/sostav/karelin.jpg

He looks like a Volgid mix to me.

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Saturday, February 22nd, 2003, 10:16 PM
I never knew a Ukrainian who didn't have a slightly brownish-tinted skin.

I used to go to a Ukrainian school and I didn't see any Ukrainians that were dark. All the teachers that were Ukrainian and all the children just looked like your average white people. I do think that on average Ukrainians tend to be darker than Russians and Poles though....but seriously, what's with the Slavs in detroit? LOL I think everyone should just come to my city x_p , where pretty much everyone you meet is at least partly Ukrainian or Polish, and there are a lot of Slavic cultural centres, etc. I think you get a pretty good and realistic representation of Slavs here. I even went to a mennonite school for awhile and there were just as many Slavic kids as German hahaha. But anyways this just explains why I am just totally baffled a lot of the time by what people have claimed to see of Slavs in their cities...

Evolved
Saturday, February 22nd, 2003, 10:44 PM
I never met personally a Ukrainian who didn't have brunet skin, not dark as in swarthy, but alike an Alpine. I know blond Uke exist, I've seen pictures of them. I think those are the "dark Slavs" NP88 is seeing, because Poles are much blonder on average. And even if they have brown - blackish hair, if they have fair skin and light eyes- that is not enough to make them "dark." If so, apply that "dark" label evenly to the Black Irish, Black Danes, Westische Germans, etc.

Here is a blond Ukrainian. x_love

Tore
Sunday, February 23rd, 2003, 03:19 AM
I used to go to a Ukrainian school and I didn't see any Ukrainians that were dark. All the teachers that were Ukrainian and all the children just looked like your average white people. I do think that on average Ukrainians tend to be darker than Russians and Poles though...

Lemme guess Vanessa, you live in Western Canada?

I live in Edmonton.

21% of people in the prairie provinces have some sort of Ukrainian ancestry, including myself (1/4).

Some are blond, but their is a considerable minority that are darker, especially compared to the Poles, who seem to be very blond as a group.

As ladygoeth pointed out, this darker Ukrainian type tends to have skin darker than the mean, which is occasionally accompanied by dark brown eyes and blackish hair. Unlike brachycephally or concave nose, these traits usually point to some sort of admixture.

You are, however, correct when you say most Ukrainians are perfectly white individuals.

GreenHeart
Sunday, February 23rd, 2003, 08:48 AM
Lady Goeth, you must know what I mean, you live in Detroit, or near it. You must have been there at least a few times.

From all I've seen whether on tv, in the media, on the street, most "slavs" in the area have black hair and pale skin. Not pale and pinkish like other Europeans but palid ghostly white.

I guess the vich coincides with the northern 'son' and 'dotter'

and then "In Ireland for example, the prefix O' signifies the "son of" (e.g. O'Brian), as Mac or Mc in Scottish names (e.g. MacDonald), as P- in Welsh names (e.g. Powell - "son of Howel")."

StrÝbog
Sunday, February 23rd, 2003, 09:20 AM
-ovich/evich and -ovna/evna are patronymics (middle names derived from the father's first name) and thus usually are not last names.
Mc- is just as common in Ireland as it is in Scotland. They are both from the Gaelic Mhic. The Irish tend to spell it Mc- more often, the Scots, Mac-
Any name that ends in -ara, though, is certainly Irish: Tara, O'Hara, McNamara, Connemara, etc.

Glenlivet
Sunday, February 23rd, 2003, 12:08 PM
I agree, one can tell from the forehead and the low-rooted and thick nose. Do you mean Wjatkid? They are thought to be proto-Europid like the Ainus and mixed with the Obugrics or Kumids.



Originally posted by ladygoeth33
http://sibscana.irkutsk.ru/sibscana/sostav/karelin.jpg

He looks like a Volgid mix to me.

Evolved
Sunday, February 23rd, 2003, 03:43 PM
I only mean in cases of obvious non-Russian names, that a lot of these Turkic or Muslim names add the suffix -ov or -ev to Russify themselves. Such as a Tartar family Mingazutdin adding -ov to their name.

http://old.renessans.ru/rus/mod8/mingazutdinov/mingazutdinov.htm

I think people coming from countries in the former USSR call themselves Russian when they immigrate to America, because it's less confusing. Almost no one here knows where Tartarstan is, and most Americans associate counties ending in -stan with Indic or Arabid people. :rolleyes:

Another good place to find non-models who are Russian is the NHL.

http://www.nhlpa.com/Player_Pics/4134.jpg

http://www.nhlpa.com/Content/THE_PLAYERS/home.asp


Originally posted by svarog
But it is also true that some Kazakhs or Kalmyks can have similarly sounding lastnames (for a foreigner), in this case you have to pay attentin to the first part - like Khafiz - obviously non indo-european but islamic root.

GreenHeart
Sunday, February 23rd, 2003, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by NordischesBlutundEhre
Out of all of the Karelins, I only see 2 or 3 that look to have Mongoloid ancestry, out of 13. Out of the Ivanovs, there was maybe one that had mixed ancestry. This is about the percentage I expected; I would say maybe 10 or 15% of Russians have some Mongoloid ancestry. To be fair, the same is probably true of Americans: how many white people have you talked to who casually mentioned "Oh, I'm 1/16 Cherokee." There was quite a bit of admixture between Aryans and Injuns in North America, so we should be careful when we fling epithets at Slavs.

Why do you think I don't have an American husband? Anyway I know my ancestry. Blue eyes is a family trait all the way back into times immemorial. So I don't really see why I need to be careful. I never said Americans were pure. In fact we have a rising number of inferior race-mixed types here where I live and it really dissapoints me.

Tore
Sunday, February 23rd, 2003, 08:13 PM
Another good place to find non-models who are Russian is the NHL.

Yes, there are quite in few Russian hockey players.

That picture, who is it?

Brylin, Nemchinov?

I can't tell.

Evolved
Sunday, February 23rd, 2003, 09:14 PM
It's Sergei Nemchinov :viking
http://www.nhlpa.com/Content/THE_PLAYERS/player_bio1.asp?ID=4134

Brylin looks more like a Volgid mix. There seems to be a lot of them. :)
http://www.nhlpa.com/Player_Pics/709.jpg


Originally posted by Tr°nder
That picture, who is it?

Evolved
Sunday, February 23rd, 2003, 09:18 PM
How is Wjatkid different from Volgid, and what do they look like?


Originally posted by volksdeutsche
I agree, one can tell from the forehead and the low-rooted and thick nose. Do you mean Wjatkid? They are thought to be proto-Europid like the Ainus and mixed with the Obugrics or Kumids.

Evolved
Sunday, February 23rd, 2003, 09:30 PM
South Slavs are darker, of course. It doesn't have anything to do with them being 'tainted' with dark genes- they're from a Mediterranean climate and are darker by nature of their location. Maybe Serbo-Croatians are hanging out in Polishtown, because they haven't yet built a little south Slav ethnic village. Or maybe these dark "Slavs" you see are Greeks from Greektown who visit Polishtown for the delicious pierogies. :)

There are many recent immigrants from the former Yugoslav republic, in the past 10 years. Albanians are not Slavs (there's a thread about that in the Slavic forum). Albanians are dark people, typically. We also have some neighbors who call themselves Macedonian, but they're obviously gypsies.


Originally posted by NordicPower88
Lady Goeth, you must know what I mean, you live in Detroit, or near it. You must have been there at least a few times.

Glenlivet
Sunday, February 23rd, 2003, 10:03 PM
You posted a Wjatkid and called it a Volgid. The Wjatkid racial region (where the race dominate) is east of the Savolaxid, north of the Pontic and south of the Obugric and west of the Kumid. I will attach the front and profile picture of the Wjatkid man. The proto-Europoid features almost reach Australoid means.




Originally posted by ladygoeth33
How is Wjatkid different from Volgid, and what do they look like?

Glenlivet
Sunday, February 23rd, 2003, 10:10 PM
Wjatkid man.



Originally posted by volksdeutsche
You posted a Wjatkid and called it a Volgid. The Wjatkid racial region (where the race dominate) is east of the Savolaxid, north of the Pontic and south of the Obugric and west of the Kumid. I will attach the front and profile picture of the Wjatkid man. The proto-Europoid features almost reach Australoid means.

Evolved
Monday, February 24th, 2003, 09:11 AM
1. Russian
2. Russian
3. Russian
4. Russian
5. Swedish
6. Swedish
7. Swedish
8. Swedish
9. Swedish
10. Swedish

Sources:

Swedes from here (http://models.upmodels.com/).
Russians from here (http://www.model.ru/allmodels.hsql?sex=Female).

Here's an Aryan Russian: Serial Killer Vladislav Stepan

http://www.km.ru/images/irgis/ubivec.jpg

Too bad he's a psycho, he's a good looking guy. x_love

Rurik
Monday, February 24th, 2003, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by ladygoeth33
1. Russian
2. Russian
3. Russian
4. Russian
5. Swedish
6. Swedish
7. Swedish
8. Swedish
9. Swedish
10. Swedish
Well, I got 50%... no better than random. Drat!

Glenlivet
Monday, February 24th, 2003, 03:54 PM
Number 7's name is Ian, which is very unusual for a Swede. You cannot be sure they are Swedes because the model agency is
in Sweden. Anyway, he is atypical and he got Tavastid features. There's even a Negroid woman in that agency, Tricia.

6 and 8 are very atypical. 6 can be a Tydal, if she actually is of Swedish descent.

It was kind of obvious that 1-4 are Russian. But they look like Aistin types, thus high-skulled Nordic types.

I was very sure about 5. She has a typical Swedish face and expression.

You deliberately (which is very easy to tell when I look at all the others in that site) took atypical Swedes, which is not scientific for testing us. Those are types in the clinical range. It will give a flawed picture of the average racial type of the Swedish racial stocks. That is if you want to study the population, and not take some individuals who are more common for a foreign folk stock.







Originally posted by ladygoeth33
1. Russian
2. Russian
3. Russian
4. Russian
5. Swedish
6. Swedish
7. Swedish
8. Swedish
9. Swedish
10. Swedish

Sources:

Swedes from here (http://models.upmodels.com/).
Russians from here (http://www.model.ru/allmodels.hsql?sex=Female).

Here's an Aryan Russian: Serial Killer Vladislav Stepan

http://www.km.ru/images/irgis/ubivec.jpg

Too bad he's a psycho, he's a good looking guy. x_love

svarog
Monday, February 24th, 2003, 08:25 PM
Hey ladygoeth do you check russian news sites every day? He is not a serial killer. He had killed one guy(I think he had a reason to do this) and got arrested and then when cops were escorting him from Chita to Moscow he managed to get out of the handcuffs, killed three cops and jumped out of the moving train. Its the 5th day police can't find him. I don't know why but I've got a respect for him, I trust his face. I wish him good luck.

P.S. And he is not Vladislav Stepan, but Vladimir Stepanov

Evolved
Monday, February 24th, 2003, 10:09 PM
I read the news, I'm curious about the world. :)

Technically, no he's not a serial killer. I'd help him hide from the cops, he doesn't look like a bad guy. You never know, maybe he was framed by someone. He doesn't look like a person who could kill, except to save his own life. I don't blame him for that. I changed his name slightly to protect his identity. And Vladislav is a nicer name. :D


Originally posted by svarog
Hey ladygoeth do you check russian news sites every day? He is not a serial killer.

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Monday, February 24th, 2003, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by ladygoeth33
And Vladislav is a nicer name. :D

My grandfather's name was Vladislav (well, actually he was Polish so it would be spelled "Wladyslaw"). When I have children I am going to name my son that! :)

Evolved
Monday, February 24th, 2003, 10:43 PM
I'm not trying to show that Russians are more Nordic than Swedes, only that there is some crossover - there are very Nordic Russians and very unNordic Swedes and vice versa, and that it's wrong to label the largest group of Whites (Slavs) as "inferior."

If it's "Ladogan" admixture we're talking about, it doesn't stop with Slavs. Do Slavophobes think there's a brick wall separating Germany and Poland to keep all the little snub-nosed people out? x_hehe

http://www.fikas.no/~sprocket/snpa/bilder/ebgerm.jpg

svarog
Monday, February 24th, 2003, 11:39 PM
I changed his name slightly to protect his identity. And Vladislav is a nicer name.

Nice try ladygoeth.
But its the first time I hear Russian surname Stepan :)