PDA

View Full Version : All Look Same

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Tuesday, February 18th, 2003, 05:12 AM
Can you tell the difference between a Jap, a Chink, or a Korean? According to this test, I couldn't LOL...I only got 7 right, but hey, that's at least average hahaha :D

http://www.alllooksame.com/

GreenHeart
Tuesday, February 18th, 2003, 05:42 AM
Report Card: Hopeless you might as well toss a coin.

I got 5 right :gift

They really all do look the same. Squinty eyes, black hair, dark skin. Uggggggly........

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Tuesday, February 18th, 2003, 05:46 AM
I think I just got the average number of 7 because I know that Koreans tend to be the uglier/weirder looking of the three so that helped. The more "normal" looking are Japanese. That's my observations on Asians anyways :D

I guess they do really "ALL LOOK SAME" or better yet "ALL ROOK SAME" hehe

Rurik
Tuesday, February 18th, 2003, 09:57 AM
I took that a while ago and did pretty badly on it. Those aren't very useful pictures that they give, though. I attend a school with tons of Asians and I'm actually getting pretty good at telling Chinese from Japanese from Koreans, etc. It's really easy to tell Northern Asians from Southern Asians. So, I don't think the test is a good measurement.

Someone here should make an "All Look Same" for whites.:cool

Viking Blood
Tuesday, February 18th, 2003, 10:43 AM
I got 7 too. A whole lot of funny-lookin' critters in there.

Azdaja
Tuesday, February 18th, 2003, 01:00 PM
I only got 3 right.

Sicklecellanemia
Tuesday, February 18th, 2003, 04:16 PM
Holy crap, I got 8 right.
Don't ask me how, I was just guessing.
Maybe it was all of those bruce lee movies that I used to watch as a child? lol

The test still said that I did bad.

Tore
Sunday, February 23rd, 2003, 02:45 AM
Well

I got nine right, purely on intuition.

WaffenSS
Sunday, February 23rd, 2003, 02:57 PM
I got 3 right:eek:

Glenlivet
Sunday, February 23rd, 2003, 10:55 PM
I got 9. The Chinese are easiest for me. One can also see that the Japanese are better off and they are more stylish. They also had a narrow faced partly Europoid NW (I was 100 % sure about him, becaure there are no such types in Japan or Korea) Chinese, probably from the Turkic speaking regions.

Originally posted by Vanessa
Can you tell the difference between a Jap, a Chink, or a Korean? According to this test, I couldn't LOL...I only got 7 right, but hey, that's at least average hahaha :D

http://www.alllooksame.com/