PDA

View Full Version : Bye all :-)

Ross
Monday, February 17th, 2003, 07:41 PM
As NP88 and Ygg exceeded their usual level of frenzy recently, and Moderators erase my answers to their filthy posts I decided to leave AD, as I see no reason to tolerate this situation, and consider their very presence here as an offence to any decent person... and thus I kindly ask Administration to close my account here.

Cheers :-)

Здесь птицы не поют, деревья не растут...
И только мы, плечом к плечу, врастаем в землю
тут.

Горит и кружится планета, над нашей Родиною дым -
И значит нам нужна одна Победа,
Одна на всех - мы за ценой не постоим!

Нас ждет огонь смертельный, но все-ж бессилен он
Сомненья прочь, уходит в ночь отдельный
Десятый наш, десантный батальон!
Десятый наш, десантный батальон!

Как только бой угас, звучит другой приказ,
И почтальон сойдет с ума, разыскивая нас.
Взлетает красная ракета, бьет пулемет, неутомим -

Так значит, нам нужна одна Победа,

От Курска и Орла война нас довела
До самых вражеских ворот, такие, брат, дела.
Когда-нибудь мы вспомним это, и не поверится
самим...

А нынче нам нужна одна Победа! -

svarog
Monday, February 17th, 2003, 07:46 PM
SAD....

Allenson
Monday, February 17th, 2003, 08:31 PM
All the best man....

Ederico
Monday, February 17th, 2003, 08:41 PM
You might as well leave since you think you have the right to post material which is against the rules, what do you think that it was only your material that is being deleted? Well you are thinking wrongly if that was so, we should delete more of your material since it is against the rules. Good bye.

Tore
Monday, February 17th, 2003, 08:44 PM
Goodbye comrade

Hellstar
Monday, February 17th, 2003, 09:03 PM
I told you to stop posting stuff in Russian, only you and 2 other people understand. so your thread was erased, dont make a drama out of this. you broke the rules and paid the prize like everyone else.

Ross
Monday, February 17th, 2003, 09:33 PM
Nazzjonalist,

I've never posted the "material" which was "against the rules".

RULES (http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3)

Hellstar,

First of all, you've never told me "to stop to post in Russian".

Second, there are many people here who understand Russian. Surely NOT 3...

Third, I don't care much about *that* thread (thou what rule was broken?) - my posts in The Von Braun forum were deleted, and you tolerate posts of NP88 and Ygg which are not simply against the Rules (*Do not troll, Dont encourage to violence*), but against Common Sense.

I don't feel that in order to discourage two mental parasites I have to humiliate the entire German Nation. Too bad Administration thinks otherwise.

I felt that you'd be happier in NP88/Ygg company, and it seems I'm not mistaken.

GreenHeart
Monday, February 17th, 2003, 09:39 PM
Good riddance.

Hellstar
Monday, February 17th, 2003, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by Ross
Nazzjonalist,

I've never posted the "material" which was "against the rules".

RULES (http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3)

Hellstar,

First of all, you've never told me "to stop to post in Russian".

Second, there are many people here who understand Russian. Surely NOT 3...

Third, I don't care much about *that* thread (thou what rule was broken?) - my posts in The Von Braun forum were deleted, and you tolerate posts of NP88 and Ygg which are not simply against the Rules (*Do not troll, Dont encourage to violence*), but against Common Sense.

I don't feel that in order to discourage two mental parasites I have to humiliate the entire German Nation. Too bad Administration thinks otherwise.

I felt that you'd be happier in NP88/Ygg company, and it seems I'm not mistaken.
You spammed and you trolled and I posted I would erase that thread, It annoys me your whole facade and the humour your trying to put into this, You think people owe you special treatment and you try play me out against friends. You know what? I dont have Fucking time to run around and look at all posts and all threads and satisfy all people here. you members hold responsibility yourself, rather you like that fact or not. All this Slav and Nordic slander in my ears are getting old, Just shut the fuck up and things wouldn't be so complicated. its because there are people like you who needs to instigate troubles all the time. deal with yourself before you try lecture me. I had enough with your whining, most of you people here have good health's and lots of money, stop bugging me with your fucking crap. you showed no fucking sense of human comprehension and you think everyone is gonna jump around at your feet.

I GODAMN HAD IT WITH ALL YOU PEOPLES SELFISHNESS.

cosmocreator
Monday, February 17th, 2003, 10:02 PM
I'm getting pretty tired of this shit. Maybe it's the age difference but the emotionalisms that Von Braun, ND88, and other display is really becoming intolerable. I'm thinking about leaving too and coming back in 10 years when some of you grow up. NP88 I think it obsurd you attack Russians as being part mongoloid when there is a good possibility that you are part mongoloid yourself from your Finnish ancestry. It would explain your large cheekbones.

Alekzander-RU
Monday, February 17th, 2003, 10:10 PM
good by ross

Ross
Monday, February 17th, 2003, 11:07 PM
You spammed and you trolled and I posted I would erase that thread

If you're talking about the large text in Russian about Russian anti-Communist up-risings and the bolshevik terror, I had it only on my hard drive (no link), and as the howling about how "Russians accepted the Communism" increased, I decided to post it, at least for those, who understand Russian (including you), and as there are not that many regulars here, speakers of Russian, thou not many, make up a rather significant part of them (the regulars), as many Slavs (Serbs, Polaks) have little problem to understand, at least basically, Russian. There are a few non-Slavs around who can read Russian too.

Okey, it's not important at all.

It annoys me your whole facade and the humour your trying to put into this

Ok, my "whole facade and the humor" annoys you. I got you... just have to find where the fucking facade is... :-)))

You think people owe you special treatment

Ah, you knew, you knew it... lols

Interesting, do you think the "special treatment" here is not being called an untermensch, or has the right to fight back? It seems the second option is correct, as I'm currently deprived of any possibility to defend myself before a couple of hyenas infesting the place (hey, Nazz, weren't it you old chap who deleted my cheerful reply in the "Ross-boycot" thread, huh?).

NB. I *NEVER* assault people first, and expect some dignity from everybody. That's all.

you try play me out against friends

You're a fool, Hellstar. :-) Of course, I knew they're your friends, and I always realized where your loyalty lies, that's why I simply left (still leaving, thou :D), and of course I didn't try to play you against your friends, that's to threat you by my leaving - to blackmail you... you're clever, way more clever than an average regular here, but you're not the cleverest one (even here), you often (so often) make wrong assumptions... wrong accusations... wrong claims...

Pity you showed little dignity here... :-(

Just shut the fuck up and things wouldn't be so complicated

You shall memorize these wise words, and recall them when somebody will try to spit to your eyes.

its because there are people like you who needs to instigate troubles all the time

you forgot to add: "...by their very existance". I'm sorry thou I inflicted so much distress to you.

deal with yourself before you try lecture me

Still... there was a chance, a small chance, but a chance... :-(

And here again I beg your pardon. It wasn't a lecture, just a hint, thou...

I had enough with your whining

You're wrong again, Hellstar. I don't whine. Don't you see, I'm leaving... I gather thou that you use this cliche automaticly, as whining is so common among closet-Nazi...

you showed no fucking sense of human comprehension and you think everyone is gonna jump around at your feet

It has nothing to do with NP88&Ygg, they're too insignificant, it's all about the pride and honour. My Pride and Honour.

You cooperate with your friends. I wish you all the luck... you'll need it.

Cheers, Hellstar

PS. Don't be angry. I've warned you recently that in the end you would have to make the decision. It was your choice, not mine. I had no facade, you had. It's always hard to sit on two chairs at once.

It will all fade out in a month, or a week, my posts will sink deep into the archives, and you'll continue enjoying the great company of your good friends... now farewell

AryanSoldier
Monday, February 17th, 2003, 11:31 PM
See ya later you Murdering commie piece of shit.....

I'll see you on the battlefield.

HEIL HITLER!!!

Alekzander-RU
Monday, February 17th, 2003, 11:51 PM
hey ross ive got a questions for you

why do you side with the red bastard that put our people through so much missery and and tourcherd us for so long ?

GreenHeart
Tuesday, February 18th, 2003, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by Alekzander-RU
hey ross ive got a questions for you

why do you side with the red bastard that put our people through so much missery and and tourcherd us for so long ?

Yeah why? They commited genocide on the Germans too. A lot of Russians they murdered would have been good allies to other whites around the world.

@AryanSoldier

Nice graphic, where'd you get it? :bravo

Hellstar
Tuesday, February 18th, 2003, 01:00 AM
I really dont wanna please you with one long argumentation/debate over your post in this thread,
I dont know what to say, I expected you to be less insulting and sensational.

AryanSoldier
Tuesday, February 18th, 2003, 01:26 AM
@NordicPower88

I picked up that graphic on an anti-commie site I forget where though but I have many more of them........:)

HEIL HITLER!!!

GreenHeart
Tuesday, February 18th, 2003, 01:29 AM
Hellstar who are you referring to?

Von Braun
Tuesday, February 18th, 2003, 07:20 AM
Originally posted by ns1488ca
I'm getting pretty tired of this shit. Maybe it's the age difference but the emotionalisms that Von Braun, ND88, and other display is really becoming intolerable. I'm thinking about leaving too and coming back in 10 years when some of you grow up. NP88 I think it obsurd you attack Russians as being part mongoloid when there is a good possibility that you are part mongoloid yourself from your Finnish ancestry. It would explain your large cheekbones.

So he talks about leaving and then you drag me into it? I am sick of your harassment.

Evolved
Tuesday, February 18th, 2003, 07:28 AM
:confused:
Люди могли учиться от Вас.. Они должны удалить их черепа из жопы Адолф Хитлера! Это показывает, кто истинный Ариец здесь. :) Независимые мысли более благородны чем их слепое поклонение Адольф Хитлера. Большинство людей глупо, к сожалению. Удача. :)

http://www.colibri.ru/photos/43301.gif

Originally posted by Ross

Evolved
Tuesday, February 18th, 2003, 08:29 AM
I see people posting German phrases all the time, I didn't think there was linguistic segregation. :)

I should have known better that you don't want to read the lowly speech of the inferior race.

Originally posted by Yggdrasil
You and Ross aren't true aryans. And im sure we wouldn't learn anything from him.....
I dont know but you should be warned for posting only in russian.
For that we have the slavic vortex.

Evolved
Tuesday, February 18th, 2003, 09:50 AM
DISCLAIMER "material offensive" This Forum is for free speech discussions.

Meaning I'm free to voice a dissenting opinion. There is no rule which specifies I must be a Nazi or Nazi lover to post here. I think it would be a very boring place if there were such a rule.

Perhaps I did phrase my words a bit rudely. :)

But it sums up my feelings of dismay that someone a little "different" who happened to post intelligent, useful information has left the forum based on the idiocy of a few people - while a insecure crybaby dork who posts self-centered, pretentious, defensive garbage is honored with his own forum. :dork

GreenHeart
Tuesday, February 18th, 2003, 09:57 AM
So when is Ross finally going to leave? x_p

Von Braun
Tuesday, February 18th, 2003, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by ladygoeth33
while a insecure crybaby

You live in an English-speaking country, and as far as I know, grew up in one also.

Evolved
Tuesday, February 18th, 2003, 09:59 AM
:Retard :Retard :Retard :Retard

CoOme uP tO tHe AttIC fOr TEa, mY LiTTlE SCoTTIsH-RUmANIan HaLLstaTTt StREet URchIN...

Funny, you didn't disagree with my very accurate description of you. x_rofl

Von Braun
Tuesday, February 18th, 2003, 10:06 AM
Funny, you didn't disagree with my very accurate description of you. x_rofl

How about you take Aristotelian Logic 101: failure to address an accusation does not imply an admission of guilt. You made a logical fallacy.

Evolved
Tuesday, February 18th, 2003, 10:07 AM
I'd like to understand the rules a little better:

Would you ban me if, say for instance, I bragged about having sex with someone? Or is that Aryan behavior? :D :fu

Von Braun
Tuesday, February 18th, 2003, 10:09 AM

Would you ban me if, say for instance, I bragged about having sex with someone? Or is that Aryan behavior? :D :fu

You did brag about having sex with someone, albeit on your site.

Evolved
Tuesday, February 18th, 2003, 10:14 AM
Vonda's making fun of me with big scary words! :crying

What you just said is as irrelevant as you are. :rolleyes:

The loss of Ross leaves an emptiness in your heart, too. Who else are you going to start a jihad against?

Originally posted by Von Braun
How about you take Aristotelian Logic 101: failure to address an accusation does not imply an admission of guilt. You made a logical fallacy.

Evolved
Tuesday, February 18th, 2003, 10:21 AM
Hmm.. I can recall generally agreeing with premarital sex and saying, sure I have, but specifically naming someone I have slept with- that I've never done.

I should feel honored the great Von Braun reads my writing. x_blush

HEIL Von BRAUN! Von BRAUN IST DER SIEG!

You did brag about having sex with someone, albeit on your site.

Von Braun
Tuesday, February 18th, 2003, 10:39 AM
Hmm.. I can recall generally agreeing with premarital sex and saying, sure I have, but specifically naming someone I have slept with- that I've never done.

If you are incinuating that I have announced in public and online the names of the women whom I have had sex with, then you are mistaken.

Evolved
Tuesday, February 18th, 2003, 11:04 AM
x_p

incinuating

Sicklecellanemia
Tuesday, February 18th, 2003, 04:22 PM
I don't remember ever having a problem with Ross but if you are going to go, just go. Don't make it a big dramatic scene.
Why post that you are leaving? Why not just fade away?

Azdaja
Tuesday, February 18th, 2003, 05:19 PM
Hmmm.
Well if you want to leave, then go for it. I think you are being a bit hasty, though.
I don't necessarily like the fact that moderators are posting this anti-Slav nonsense. I think it looks really bad for AD when those in positions of "authority" do such things. I've actually introduced a number of people to this board, but most won't post. The reason they give is that certain moderators have made them feel unwelcome.
HOWEVER -
HellStar and Nazz are both very fair, in my opinion. I've made a number of rude posts directed at friends of theirs, and they have not yelled at me for doing so, nor have they deleted my posts.
Even NP88 did not delete my slanderous posts against her friend.
I would rethink your decision, if I were you. But if you do leave I wish you good luck.

Ederico
Tuesday, February 18th, 2003, 06:05 PM
@Yggdrasil

Sorry but to my knowledge this forum is not for those who are Nordics or who show the spirit, your statement could be misunderstood as official by some posters, when in fact it is nothing of that kind the last I checked. I was thinking of creating a special forum for Nordics or North Western Europeans, but I would like to discuss it first to see if such a forum would be viable.

@Everybody

Regarding the Language question, I personally do not mind people posting in their language, so there is no official board policy at the moment regarding Languages, actually there is nothing that defines this. This is still a young and growing board and the Language question was never discussed, I always knew that due to varying circumstances we might have to add rules dealing with different matters.

My suggestion is that non-English languages for the moment be confined to the National & Regional Forums, as the board grows we might add new Forums in that Section.

MOREVER DIRECTIONS FROM THE ADMINISTRATORS ARE TO BE ADHERRED TO AND COMPLAINING WILL MOST PROBABLY SERVE YOU FOR NOTHING. THE ACTIONS OF ADMINISTRATORS ON DISCIPLINARY PROCEDURE ARE NOT DEBATABLE. I HAVE DELETED POSTS BY ALL TYPES OF PEOPLE, I WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO IF IT IS REQUIRED, THIS IS A VERY RARE OCCASION, AND AT TIMES I WOULD LIKE TO BE MORE AUTHORITARIAN IN DISCIPLINARY PROCEDURES AS SOME PEOPLE NEED THAT. IF YOU WANT TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THE ACTIONS OF MODERATORS SEND ME A PM AND I WILL TAKE NOTICE, NOBODY IS PERFECT, BUT THE HIERARCHY AT AD IS NOT DEBATABLE BY EVERYONE, WE MODIFY IT AS NEEDED.

Ederico
Tuesday, February 18th, 2003, 06:24 PM

As an Administrator, I'll answer your question. No, you would not be banned for such behaviour, but if the person involved was a member here, and that person does not want the story to be publicised, I would delete your posts related to that.

Sigrun Christianson
Saturday, May 3rd, 2003, 07:39 PM
I disagree with almost everything Ross ever stated, but I enjoyed the few discussions we had on another forum. He was never once rude, insulting or disrespectful to me. He certainly has a point of view different from the norm around here and I tend to like people who stand up for themselves and their beliefs against the norm.

This board would be so much better if everyone grew up, how 'bout just a little, eh?