PDA

View Full Version : Hey Guys! This Will Make Her Crave You...

Triglav
Wednesday, October 6th, 2004, 08:41 PM
Hey Guys! This Will Make Her Crave You...
By Laura Snyder

There's no magic formula for pleasing every woman, every time. But there are means to increase your chances of taking her to her pleasure peak on a more routine basis. And a satisfied woman is going to want you - and that magic you achieve - over and over again. Ready to make her addicted to (your) love? Read on for the secrets.

Seduce Her Mind

If you turn on her brain, her body will follow. So before you start thinking about sexing up her southern regions, you're going to have to spend some time seducing her mind. Relate all your passionate plans for her, reveal your steamiest fantasies, tell her what turns you on about her. Make her feel like a sex goddess and you become the equivalent of coital cocaine; she won't be able to get enough of you.

Relax Her

While it might be easy for you to shuck your insecurities at the door, most women only feel desire in context - how safe she feels, how connected to you she believes she is, and how she feels about herself. Compliment her body and how it makes you feel. Encourage her with your excitement about getting naked together. Loosen her up with some low-key massage before you make your move.

Use All Your Tools

You know you've got one tool for the job at hand, but don't forget your mouth and hands in your arousal arsenal. You've got a lot of dexterity in your tongue and fingers; find fun ways to utilize them. And as the saying goes, don't sit on your hands. As you focus your attention on one area of her body, make sure you're using your hands (or mouth, or whatever else is available) to tempt and tease the rest of her accessible erogenous zones.

Be a Tease

Sometimes the best way to ensure she reaches her peak is to ignore the very place from which is originates (for awhile). Bring her to the brink, but don't move on to the main attraction until you're feeling merciful. The more anticipation she builds, the more aroused she'll be, and the better, and more intense, the sex will be.

http://channels.netscape.com/ns/love/content.jsp?file=love/fun/craveyou.jsp&floc=lv-main-13-l1

Phaos
Sunday, October 10th, 2004, 11:23 AM
Good advice.
But, there is a very important prerequisite for all this to work.
YOU MUST REALLY REALLY WANT HER. LOVE HER. ADORE HER. POSSESS HER.
Otherwise, no trick will help.
Women have a strange ability to understand when you do something because you want to show off your technique and when you do it because they inspire you.
And they usually get turned on by the second.

Phlegethon
Sunday, October 10th, 2004, 10:39 PM
I'll stick with chloroform and handcuffs.

Triglav
Monday, October 11th, 2004, 01:05 AM
I'll stick with chloroform and handcuffs.

The latter surely does work, but when it came to knocking them out, I've thus far never been in need of chloroform. Maybe when I'm as old as you... :(