PDA

View Full Version : The Greatest Race in the World!

Hanekom
Wednesday, October 6th, 2004, 08:36 PM
From East to west, which is the greatest race of the world? This is my question. Let us take into account all aspects of what makes a civilization great, i.e. technological advancements, cultural and religious activities, music, languages, and the dominance of the group, and thereby deduce who should hold the title of the greatest race of the world!

I suspect that the European race will be competing quite closely with the Asian race in terms of civilisation but when one looks at how the Europeans have dominated and settled in almost every country in the world one can argue otherwise—this is why I propose this discussion.

köroglu
Wednesday, October 20th, 2004, 10:55 PM
http://kutlualtay81.sitemynet.com/mynet_resimlerim/turan.jpg

Jack
Thursday, October 21st, 2004, 11:01 AM
The Western and Eastern European Races, undoubtably.

green nationalist
Friday, October 22nd, 2004, 01:14 AM
Europeans have indeed dominated and spread accross the Earth but they reap the wages of this imperialism, as nowdays all the native peoples displaced by european Imperialism have come to our Homelands and we are being bred out of existance.

However the Asians have developed some mighty technology, science and communication, but europeans have been more ambitious and agressive in our aims.

Hanekom
Saturday, October 30th, 2004, 10:56 PM
Europeans have indeed dominated and spread accross the Earth but they reap the wages of this imperialism, as nowdays all the native peoples displaced by european Imperialism have come to our Homelands and we are being bred out of existance.

However the Asians have developed some mighty technology, science and communication, but europeans have been more ambitious and agressive in our aims.
Thank you very much for your input.

nordic_canadian_male
Saturday, October 30th, 2004, 11:28 PM

First off everything belongs to the strong, those who are brave, and capable of claiming what they want.

Asians nowadays do develope a few new technologies but the great bulk of discoveries comes from europe and north america, asians are content in refining white produced breakthroughs. Japan might seem like a different worl due to it's extensive technological use, but that does reflect the origins of these discoveries, they simply implement these earlier are are willing to take a risk in the use of the technologies. Take for example the magnetic train, whites developed it but the first track is being placed in china.

Wuotans Krieger
Sunday, October 31st, 2004, 12:35 AM
Hmmm,that is a hard one: let me think! How about the Aryan race?:)

No Code
Sunday, October 31st, 2004, 01:01 AM
in music i have to choose the negros...without than rock wouldnt exist

Hanekom
Saturday, November 6th, 2004, 03:42 PM
First off everything belongs to the strong, those who are brave, and capable of claiming what they want.

Asians nowadays do develope a few new technologies but the great bulk of discoveries comes from europe and north america, asians are content in refining white produced breakthroughs. Japan might seem like a different worl due to it's extensive technological use, but that does reflect the origins of these discoveries, they simply implement these earlier are are willing to take a risk in the use of the technologies. Take for example the magnetic train, whites developed it but the first track is being placed in china.
Due to the Japanese application our “white” technology in such unprecedented levels by comparison to the western world, can we not deduce from this that the white race is therefore unable to adapt and live in an environment that is comprised entirely of the latest technology?

The Japanese have developed ways of living far different from our own. They are able to live in single-roomed apartments no bigger than the small western bedroom. Whether this way of living, this adaptation makes them superior to us is the question.