PDA

View Full Version : Classify Yasser Arafat

Hellstar
Sunday, February 16th, 2003, 02:26 AM
http://www.nobel.se/peace/laureates/1994/arafat.gif

isn't it ironic that Arafat is fighting his own people!
>the Jews?<

Yes he looks like a Jew to me, perhaps abit more dark but then again, not really.

Hellstar
Sunday, February 16th, 2003, 05:16 AM
http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/mideast/stories/arafat.profile/story.2.jpg

Notice the Jew body build above.

http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/mideast/stories/arafat.profile/story.1.jpg

http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/mideast/stories/arafat.profile/story.3.jpg

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Sunday, February 16th, 2003, 11:30 AM
I thought that Jews and Arabs were sometimes racially related (semitic) anyway? What does he have in common racially with Jews that other Arabs may not? (actual questions, not rhetorical :D )

Tore
Sunday, February 16th, 2003, 06:34 PM
I would have to say orientalid, which was the dominant phenotype of the biblical Jews or Israelites. By no mistake, the Palestineans of today are mostly descended from these Israelites, and converted to Islam during its rise, whereas the Jews of the region in present times are mostly Ashkenazic.

Hellstar
Sunday, February 16th, 2003, 11:36 PM
He seems like a Northern Semit with oriental and swarty arab of undefined type.

cosmocreator
Monday, February 17th, 2003, 12:47 AM
Arafat is probably a Orientalid/ Armenoid mix.

Saladin
Monday, February 17th, 2003, 12:58 AM
Arafat is an Arab or to put it more broadly a Semite. Arabs like Sephardic Jews are a branch of the Caucasoid race.

Hellstar
Monday, February 17th, 2003, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by Saladin
Arafat is an Arab or to put it more broadly a Semite. Arabs like Sephardic Jews are a branch of the Caucasoid race. He does not look like a sephard Jew.

GreenHeart
Tuesday, February 18th, 2003, 05:28 AM
Clintons body build looks really Aryan in that picture. His height reminds me of the men in my family. Anyway I wonder what Clinton is maybe we should classify him :gift

Hellstar
Friday, March 14th, 2003, 03:12 AM
Height has often less to do with race nowadays. the modern eating habits (just look at USA) brings out giants. nutrition has destroyed the whole realistic picture of the situation. you have to be one with eye for detail in order to use height to anything. its a factor in the overall picture nothing else nowadays.

About Clinton. he has Brünn in him. I want to see more youth pictures of him before deciding more. what do you people think of Clinton?

cosmocreator
Friday, March 14th, 2003, 04:56 AM
Originally posted by Hammer Heart
About Clinton. he has Brünn in him. I want to see more youth pictures of him before deciding more. what do you people think of Clinton?

I just read somewhere else that he's part Amerindian.

Marduk
Sunday, March 16th, 2003, 01:35 AM
Do you think that Arafat is white-skinned ?

:rolleyes:

Ederico
Sunday, March 16th, 2003, 04:23 PM
He is not to me.

Marduk
Sunday, March 16th, 2003, 09:15 PM
But even though he has not european feautures (thick lipis, hooked nose), he isn't swarthy, his skin is as the same tone as an average (south)-european.

Ederico
Sunday, March 16th, 2003, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by Marduk
But even though he has not european feautures (thick lipis, hooked nose), he isn't swarthy, his skin is as the same tone as an average (south)-european.

I disagree, the average South European is generally whiter with some exceptions who may be equally dark or even darker.

Hellstar
Tuesday, April 8th, 2003, 12:39 PM
Edric, you talk so much about whiteness all the time, well everywhere I look, maybe you should start studying that? Its gets really boring about whose white skinned and not. I dont really care what skin colour people have, I think things goes alittle deeper.

Ederico
Tuesday, April 8th, 2003, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by NORTHSTAR
Edric, you talk so much about whiteness all the time, well everywhere I look, maybe you should start studying that? Its gets really boring about whose white skinned and not. I dont really care what skin colour people have, I think things goes alittle deeper.

Well I am damn confused, since Aryan seems to apply only to Nordics, that is the reason I use White! Perhaps I should switch to Europid.

GreenHeart
Wednesday, April 9th, 2003, 05:15 AM
Originally posted by NAZZ
Well I am damn confused, since Aryan seems to apply only to Nordics, that is the reason I use White! Perhaps I should switch to Europid.

No single term is EVER going to please anybody. I am using white and aryan. Aryan includes nordics and their descendants and sometimes mediterraneans, white includes europeans ancestral peoples (mediterranean, alpine, east baltic, nordic and the various breakdowns of these sub-races) so long as they are unmixed with mongoloids or negroids. I do not consider semites to be white.

Actually at the time of the Indo-Europeans nordics and meds had probably not split off into separate entities yet. So honestly aryan could probably also refer to meds.

Ederico
Wednesday, April 9th, 2003, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by NordicPower88
No single term is EVER going to please anybody. I am using white and aryan. Aryan includes nordics and their descendants and sometimes mediterraneans, white includes europeans ancestral peoples (mediterranean, alpine, east baltic, nordic and the various breakdowns of these sub-races) so long as they are unmixed with mongoloids or negroids. I do not consider semites to be white.

Actually at the time of the Indo-Europeans nordics and meds had probably not split off into separate entities yet. So honestly aryan could probably also refer to meds.

Well I am Alpine, so I guess Aryan does not refer to me, moreover the term White is not something I like just like NorthStar, it sounds too superficial and perhaps a remnant of White Americans and their relations with other Races. Europid seems to be an anthropological term which involves my Subrace and is not superficial like White. My opinion.

cosmocreator
Wednesday, April 9th, 2003, 10:59 PM
I think those that use simple concepts like white, brown, black, yellow, have the mentality of a 1 year old. That's all they capable of differentiating are simple colors and shapes, circle, square, triangle.