PDA

View Full Version : Your Love Affairs According to Your First Name

Frans_Jozef
Monday, October 4th, 2004, 10:16 PM
Your love affairs according according your first name
by Master Rao

# You certainly know this axiom: When the heart goes well, everything goes well. Indeed, love is the motor of life. Yet one has to find love and cultivate it!

# This file describes the main features of your natural comportment in love affairs according to your first (given) name. It shows you your strong as well as your weak points, and tells you what to do so as to be lucky and happy in love.

http://www.asiaflash.com/names/love_name.shtml

Frans

# In the sentimental field, you are more cerebral than instinctive. Indeed, you value friendship more than you do love, and it's why an amorous friendship suits you much better than a love relation which is real and in conformity with tradition.

# Nothing is worse for you than a humdrum life without surprises. You get bored very quickly, and it's why you readily adopt certain eccentric attitudes in order to prove to yourself and others that you don't let yourself stagnate in routine. Therefore, your faithfulness in love is rather shaky. By advocating love without constraints and the suppression of taboos, you are certainly likely to scare off some suitors!

# Very charming, you are much sought after as a single man. Of course, you profit fully by this situation, for it allows you to preserve your precious freedom and at the same time not to suffer from loneliness. Indeed, you are most often afraid of engaging yourself, that is, of forgoing your dear independence and freedom of action. Thus you try to preserve your freedom as long as possible.

# You do have one reasonable solution, though. It's a friendship and complicity marriage with an intelligent, funny and independent woman, with whom you'll share your couch, but without any obligations for either party and with perfect respect for mutual freedom. In any case, you'll always prefer free love to traditional marriage

Jozef

# t's much more by sensations than by words that love manifests itself in you. If you don't always know how to show your feelings, being sometimes too shy or taciturn to do so, you're nevertheless eager for tender, warm, and sensual affection.

# When you love, you feel the visceral urge to melt with the other one and form a oneness with your loved one. Love is glorified by you; it can only be the outcome of all your ideas - abnegation, sacrifices, beauty, elevation, but also disillusionments.

# With you, sentiments are rarely simple. Love, mysticism, extreme devotion or secret masochism - all this can exist and coexist. And very clever is the one who can manage to understand you without making you lose your charm, to support you without crushing you, to counsel you without hurting you, and to bring you all this ambience of understanding and complicity which you need.

# If you are not always a perfect spouse, you are generally a delicious date owing to the tenderness and poetry which you know how to create. This romantic mark is one of your most attaching qualities, but also a trap when you do not find in your partner the woman capable of responding to your aspirations.

Johannes de Len
Monday, October 4th, 2004, 10:23 PM
You and your web discoveries. :D ;)

Joo

# Sensual, voluptuous, you intensely yearn to fulfill your heart's desires in couple life in the purest possible tradition, for your need for tenderness and sentimental security is boundless.

# With you, love is not a simple item added to the list of your preoccupations - it's rather a force that possesses you entirely. When you give your heart, there's no question to take it back. The sense of stability, which is inherent to your first name, entails constancy and unshakable faithfulness on your part if your mate responds to your sensual appetite.

EDIT: I just found out there's another page, that is:

# Very much attached to the notion of family, you don't conceive of life without children. You possess a precocious sensuality and hate changing your habits. As a result, you are one of those who marry young and celebrate their golden wedding surrounded with a huge crowd of small ones. And if circumstances compel you to lead a single man's life, you feel very unfortunate.

Phlegethon
Monday, October 4th, 2004, 11:44 PM
You belong undoubtedly to the category of merry single people. It would need much ingeniousness to succeed in putting a rope round your neck. Furthermore, you are clever at escaping the traps of fanatics of marriage as you want so much to enjoy your freedom!

The last paragraph, and the only only which is not 100% wrong. Nobody will ever consider me merry, though. Nor is there anything to enjoy.

Phlegethon
Monday, October 4th, 2004, 11:46 PM
Haha, I just found out that I should use my my nom de guerre instead.

Phlegethon

# With you, love can only be a powerful, demanding, and intense passion. To follow you on your way, a woman has to have stamina, to accept the exactingness of total possession, the risks of the most intense jealousy, but also to bear the kind of blooming that you want her to live.

# Indeed, to share your existence means to accept to remain perpetually open to question, to be drastically transformed; it means to know that nothing will be afterwards as it was before; it also means to run the risk of living an ominous experience which can end with a profound pain or a remarkable transfiguration.

# With you, love is often coupled with anguish. Painful experiences, bereavements as well as intense crises often give birth in you to an insecurity feeling which, if it's not mastered altogether, can singularly complicate your affective life. But when you have succeeded in avoiding the sadomasochistic tendency which is sometimes apparent in your love affairs, you can attain total and perfect love.

# With you, nothing is ever simple or straight. At certain periods of your existence, you boast about being a confirmed bachelor. Then at other times, you'll strongly defend couple life. And this without even having the impression of contradicting yourself!

Taras Bulba
Tuesday, October 5th, 2004, 12:33 AM
Very accurate assestment of my name and my views/attitudes towards love and romance :)

Awar
Tuesday, October 5th, 2004, 12:47 AM
Totally wrong with me.

Esther_Helena
Tuesday, October 5th, 2004, 06:47 AM
Faithful to your first name, you value the joys of love more than all other things that you look for in life. In other words, you're a great lover. Your life is based on sentiments and sensuality.
That has yet to be determined :P

For you, nothing is harder to stand than loneliness. If you ever have to choose between an ill-assorted marriage and a single life, you may opt for the first solution. In your eyes, everything is better than to find yourself alone in your couch! Sometimes, the specter of loneliness will appear to you more frightening than ever. Beware, however: "It's better to be well hanged than ill married" (German proverb).

Bullshit

<LI>When you love, you sincerely try to understand the other one; but you also much expect him to assist you, to support you, to back you up. The beloved one will have to take care of his elegance, and show that he is always as amorous and desirous of charming you as ever. He will have to know how to make you feel to what extent he wishes to be only one with you. If you could think that he neglects you, that he no longer tries to create the tender and voluptuous climate which you adore, or if he began to make reproaches, then you would well run the risk of succumbing to another man, trying to demonstrate to this one how irresistible your charm is.

<LI>You should enter a union only when the situation is ripe, that is, when you are convinced of profound harmony and understanding with your future mate. Too often, by fear of hurting and also by lack of sufficiently strong will, you run the risk of embarking on a relation which satisfies you only partly and to which you don't know how to put an end either. Such a union, which must be your life's corner-stone, will not bring you all the blooming you wish for. But if your choice is sound, you can find all the harmony to which you aspire, in the complicity with a person as comprehensive as you are.
According to tradition, you are not reputed for remarkable faithfulness. But your possible adventures are either motivated by an irresistible but temporary desire for change, or dictated by your horror to deceive your different partners or make them suffer. In sum, it would be unjust to accuse you of malice or wickedness. Basically, you prefer to remain faithful to the man of your life for whom you have sincere love.

Phlegethon
Tuesday, October 5th, 2004, 12:08 PM
Beware, however: "It's better to be well hanged than ill married" (German proverb).

It is definitely better to be well hung than ill married. ;)

Frans_Jozef
Tuesday, October 5th, 2004, 12:31 PM
[QUOTE=Elistariel]Beware, however: "It's better to be well hanged than ill married" (German proverb).

It is definitely better to be well hung than ill married. ;)

I bet you'll love this movie, it's an all-time favourite for our kind of people.
;)

Alexandre le bienheureux:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0061343/maindetails

Alexandre, a young and honest farmer, is oppressed by an authoritarian wife, who makes him work like a dog. When she dies in a car crash, he decides to stay in bed, absolutely free and inactive. Just a dog is occupied to carry food and newspapers to him.

A fable, a parable, an examination of the human condition, and a must see for anyone thinking of getting married. Certainly one of the strongest declarations on record of just why we love our dogs. There is always something rumpled about Noiret, a bit of a sad sack who somehow manages to wrest dignity from abuse or meager circumstance. Alexandre isn't his best film, or probably anybody's best film, but who can ignore this simple man who takes to bed, not in anguish over his loss, but in quiet enjoyment of what he has found through loss to the distress of his neighbors? Alexandre is a delicious comment on the benefits of breaking with convention and taking one's own road.

Evolved
Tuesday, October 5th, 2004, 01:06 PM
Master Rao said I'm a good lover. :D

Phlegethon
Tuesday, October 5th, 2004, 03:35 PM
I want a second opinion.

Blood_Axis
Tuesday, October 5th, 2004, 03:54 PM
Master Rao totally missed on me :P

Jack
Wednesday, October 6th, 2004, 12:51 AM
I tried my first name but that was a load of rubbish, I tried the two variations, and that was rubbish as well, I tried my middle name, and, well... spot on :D

With you, love can only be a powerful, demanding, and intense passion. To follow you on your way, a woman has to have stamina, to accept the exactingness of total possession, the risks of the most intense jealousy, but also to bear the kind of blooming that you want her to live.

Indeed, to share your existence means to accept to remain perpetually open to question, to be drastically transformed; it means to know that nothing will be afterwards as it was before; it also means to run the risk of living an ominous experience which can end with a profound pain or a remarkable transfiguration.

With you, love is often coupled with anguish. Painful experiences, bereavements as well as intense crises often give birth in you to an insecurity feeling which, if it's not mastered altogether, can singularly complicate your affective life. But when you have succeeded in avoiding the sadomasochistic tendency which is sometimes apparent in your love affairs, you can attain total and perfect love.

With you, nothing is ever simple or straight. At certain periods of your existence, you boast about being a confirmed bachelor. Then at other times, you'll strongly defend couple life. And this without even having the impression of contradicting yourself!

QuietWind
Saturday, October 9th, 2004, 03:44 AM
Okay, not an exact quote, but basically I "approach love on tip toes." No one pleases me because I am overly cautious. I adapt well to being single and at times prefer it. Blah, blah, blah.

Isn't it a good thing to be cautious?:)

Phaos
Monday, October 11th, 2004, 11:02 AM
With you, love can only be a powerful, demanding, and intense passion. To follow you on your way, a woman has to have stamina, to accept the exactingness of total possession, the risks of the most intense jealousy, but also to bear the kind of blooming that you want her to live. Indeed, to share your existence means to accept to remain perpetually open to question, to be drastically transformed; it means to know that nothing will be afterwards as it was before; it also means to run the risk of living an ominous experience which can end with a profound pain or a remarkable transfiguration.
I don't ask for much, do I? :D

With you, love is often coupled with anguish. Painful experiences, bereavements as well as intense crises often give birth in you to an insecurity feeling which, if it's not mastered altogether, can singularly complicate your affective life.
Yes, yes! I need a mommy! Lots of mommies actually. :2girls

But when you have succeeded in avoiding the sadomasochistic tendency which is sometimes apparent in your love affairs, you can attain total and perfect love. Wrong Master Rao!
:whip = :birds

With you, nothing is ever simple or straight.
I 'm afraid I'm straight. Sorry! Blame the genes. :shrug

At certain periods of your existence, you boast about being a confirmed bachelor. Then at other times, you'll strongly defend couple life. And this without even having the impression of contradicting yourself!
Where is the contradiction in that? :scratch