PDA

View Full Version : Newbie here.

MsDeena
Monday, October 4th, 2004, 03:20 AM
Hey everyone! I'm Deena and I thought I'd introduce myself since I'm new to this forum. I just happened upon the site the other night while surfing the web. I hope to learn some new things or meet some interesting new people to talk things over with while here. :)

Ewergrin
Monday, October 4th, 2004, 03:32 AM
Welcome to Skadi Forum. :)

Thorburn
Monday, October 4th, 2004, 04:17 AM
Hey everyone! I'm Deena and I thought I'd introduce myself since I'm new to this forum. Welcome, Miss. Very kind of you. :)

I just happened upon the site the other night while surfing the web. How does one find Skadi Forum while surfing the web, if I may ask?

I hope to learn some new things or meet some interesting new people to talk things over with while here. :) Where are you from, if it's not confidential? ;)

Willowsprout
Monday, October 4th, 2004, 06:01 AM
Welcome:D

Libertad
Monday, October 4th, 2004, 11:17 AM
welcome!!!:)

Nordor
Monday, October 4th, 2004, 01:23 PM
How does one find Skadi Forum while surfing the web, if I may ask?I searched for "nationales forum" on Google, found wpmp3, then skadi...

MsDeena
Monday, October 4th, 2004, 06:56 PM
My location is not confidential.. I live in the United States. :)

I was surfing the web and landed on a website that had a listing of related websites. Skadi was listed on it and caught my attention so I thought I'd be nosey and check it out.

Ewergrin
Monday, October 4th, 2004, 07:23 PM
Welcome, Miss. Very kind of you. :)

How does one find Skadi Forum while surfing the web, if I may ask?

Where are you from, if it's not confidential? ;)

Easy, just do a search for [friedrich braun mode]swarthy, levantine, brown-eyed heroine and pot addicted racial imposters[/friedrich braun mode] and the forums they own and BAM! Skadi Forum appears. ;)

Aristotle
Monday, October 4th, 2004, 08:41 PM
EYTYXEITE!
Hi MsDeena, you are welcome!
Referring Fellow's Njoerd Eriksson question "How does one find Skadi Forum while surfing the web" the answer is "NS Osmosis, Sir!"
Kindest Regards!