PDA

View Full Version : Germany's Hottest Women?

Ted
Saturday, October 2nd, 2004, 09:13 PM
Just as Americans generally agree amongst themselves that California girls are the sexiest and most beautiful girls their country has to offer, which city, region, or area of Germany would most Germans admit produces their best looking women?

Ted
Monday, October 4th, 2004, 01:27 AM
I'd guess one would go to Bavaria and Baden for Alpine women, Prussia for Failish birds, and the Ruhr for Norics and Borrebys. This, along with a smattering of Paleo-Atlantids in Bavaria, North-Atlantids in Westphalia, Anglo-Saxons in Friesia, and Hallstatt Nordics amongst the northern upper classes. Correct? Eitherway, what area/city/region of Germany is noted amongst Germans for producing the best looking women?

For example: USA: California
Italy: Bologna
Ireland: Counties Wexford/Wicklow
Sweeden: Goteburg
England: Counties Surrey/Berkshire

Ted
Thursday, October 7th, 2004, 04:31 AM
Well I'm guessing with this lack of response, nobody finds German women attractive. Pity, isn't it?(:o

Stríbog
Thursday, October 7th, 2004, 05:54 AM
I'd say Pommern and Brandenburg, but then I have a thing for Nordid-West Baltid blends.

Scáthach
Thursday, October 7th, 2004, 02:00 PM
Wexford and Wicklow eh? That's interesting but why so?

Ted
Friday, October 8th, 2004, 12:18 AM
Wexford and Wicklow eh? That's interesting but why so?
These two neighbouring counties have the highest percentage of their populations belonging to either the North-Atlantid or the Hallstatt Nordic sub-types in all of Ireland. The blond Halstatt Nordics are probably traced back to the heavy concentration of Norman blood in the local ancestry, and the black haired and blue-eyed North-Atlantid strain would be from the Welsh soldiers hired by the Norman officers during their conquest of Ireland. Remember that most of the Irish Normans were living in Wales, and not England before they moved to Ireland. Another reason why this corner of Ireland has the best looking women is because the big bulky Irish Brunn types are few and far between in this part of the Emerald Isle, and consequently so is red-hair, freckles, and fleshy facial features. The "beautiful people" of the world always seem to be members of either the Atlantids or the Nordics subspecies. The Keltic Nordics are usually rather plain looking and you will find them in great numbers throughout the east coast of Ireland in all but this south eastern coast of Leinster around Wicklow, Wexford, and probably parts of Waterford and Carlow. It is also interesting to note that many anthropologists have noticed strong traces of North-Atlantidism in the coastal areas of Mayo, Kerry, and Donegal as well, but the Irish Brunn type predominates in these places mostly, so what one will often encounter is a Brunn/North Atlantid mix. It is usually very cute on girls too--black curly hair, bright blue eyes, but there is also the Brunn characteristics of a paler skin complexion, freckles, big busty builds, short wider faces, fleshier facial features, and much taller statures that are much more noticable than on the pure North-Atlantids of Southeastern Ireland. :D

Scáthach
Friday, October 8th, 2004, 12:36 AM
Aha, so it is your view of the most attractive.. Hmm, well i'll have to say Tipperary! I'm a tad confused on the supposed bulkiness of brunns - i'm supposedly one, or atleast partly, yet I'm 5'8 and of an extremely light and thin build. Such is life!

Triglav
Friday, October 8th, 2004, 05:37 PM
Sachsen, wo die schönen Mädchen auf den Bäumen wachsen. ;)

Zyklop
Friday, October 8th, 2004, 06:01 PM
Sachsen, wo die schönen Mädchen auf den Bäumen wachsen. ;)
..doch ihr Dialekt die ganze Welt erschreckt. :D

Johannes de León
Friday, October 8th, 2004, 06:01 PM
Sachsen, wo die schönen Mädchen auf den Bäumen wachsen. ;) LOL! :D

I've been there, and I can second that. :thumbsup

anti-climacus
Sunday, October 10th, 2004, 12:34 AM
Just as Americans generally agree amongst themselves that California girls are the sexiest and most beautiful girls their country has to offer, which city, region, or area of Germany would most Germans admit produces their best looking women?
As a majority of Americans boast materialistic, superficial, hollywoodesque beliefs pick California. The real beauties will be found in or around the Upper Class/Upper Middle Class neighborhoods of Lexington, Kentucky and Nashville, Tennessee.

QuietWind
Sunday, October 10th, 2004, 02:52 AM
As a majority of Americans boast materialistic, superficial, hollywoodesque beliefs pick California. The real beauties will be found in or around the Upper Class/Upper Middle Class neighborhoods of Lexington, Kentucky and Nashville, Tennessee.
Okay, now, Robert is off topic, but everyone knows the prettiest girls in America are from Texas. :D

Ewergrin
Sunday, October 10th, 2004, 05:36 AM

Where did you get this ridiculous statistic?

Marius
Sunday, October 10th, 2004, 01:01 PM
Bayern.

Schleswig-Holstein.

anti-climacus
Monday, October 11th, 2004, 11:20 PM
Okay, now, Robert is off topic, but everyone knows the prettiest girls in America are from Texas. :D
I would agree with you there, but had some run in's with quite a large number of girls from Texas in Cancun this past summer. It made me question their moral integrity.

Appalachian
Tuesday, October 12th, 2004, 12:04 AM

I'll second that!

Lexington produces Thorburnoughbreds, and I ain't talkin' 'bout the horses.

As for Germany, I'm going to have to go with Sachsen, Sachsen-Anhalt, and Brandenburg.

Bluthauch
Tuesday, October 12th, 2004, 09:20 PM
The beautiful girls from good old germany are live in bavaria :)
but, any mothers have nice daughters .... <- german sentence :D

(my english is not good, but i hobe you know what i mean.... :( )

Stríbog
Wednesday, October 13th, 2004, 01:19 AM
Just as Americans generally agree amongst themselves that California girls are the sexiest and most beautiful girls their country has to offer

Have you been watching too much Girls Gone Wild, Ted? I personally can do without bleach-blonde sorostitutes.

Stríbog
Wednesday, October 13th, 2004, 01:20 AM
I'd guess one would go to Bavaria and Baden for Alpine women, Prussia for Failish birds, and the Ruhr for Norics and Borrebys.

Uh, Prussia isn't Falid. It's Baltid, Nordid and Borreby.

Stríbog
Wednesday, October 13th, 2004, 01:41 AM

Ummm... not the best areas in America for women, or anything else. I can do without the "Anglo-Celt Southron" mentality, too.

The most beautiful American women are to be found among the German and Scandinavian maidens of Wisconsin and Minnesota.

http://wwwstage.valpo.edu/geomet/pics/geo200/socioecon/pct_no_diploma.gif

Tore
Wednesday, October 13th, 2004, 06:34 AM
Interesting map.

Appears to more or less correspond to the national IQ gradient, which runs South-East to North-West (from lower to higher, obviously).

Mac Seafraidh
Thursday, October 14th, 2004, 04:50 AM
New England is very low as well dispite its light orange sections you must include that it does have a lot of white in it as well. Remember, Ivy league schooling is there and that is a factor, but which counter acts that is people from other states going. Not good for them.

QuietWind
Sunday, October 24th, 2004, 03:02 AM
It is an interesting map. Don't forget that many of those southern states, such as Texas, have high hispanic populations. In Texas, "whites" are below 50% of the total population. A statistic I read recently in the San Antonio Express Newspaper said that 43% of hispanic males drop out of HS in Bexar county. I'm actually only a Texas transplant. My relatives have all lived in Ohio practically since they came over from Germany. :)

traveller
Sunday, December 12th, 2004, 01:51 AM
I'm curious. The type I find most attractive are the white skinned blondes. I'm told this type is most common in Hamburg.

Unfortunately, I am being sent to Frankfurt (Although I can choose to live in Mainz or Wiesbaden I suppose).

What are the women in this region like? From my previous trips to Frankfurt, it seemed quite poor.