PDA

View Full Version : Bath & Body Works is Having a Semi-Annual Sale.

Elizabeth
Tuesday, June 11th, 2019, 10:01 PM
Bath & Body Works is having a semi-annual sale. Up to 75% off selected items and free shipping if you use the code CANTWAIT. I already shopped with them during their last sale and don't need anything now. I signed up for sale alerts to my email address.

They have great stuff. Try it. :fbath::)

https://www.bathandbodyworks.com/

What I've bought with them in the past are scented shower gels. I've bought eucalyptus & spearmint shower gel, but that's since been discontinued, and I bought country apple shower gel.

Elizabeth
Tuesday, June 11th, 2019, 10:31 PM
I couldn't resist. I bought some stuff just now. With tax and free shipping it comes to $36.17.

I never tried their wallflower fragrance plugins before, so I just bought several different scents, and a basic wallflower plugin, not a nightlight wallflower. And I bought more shower gel, in different fragrances, and a peony body mist. :)

I can't buy their 3 wick scented candles because it's in my lease to not use candles.

Details:

Wild Madagascar Vanilla
shower gel

White Flower Top
Wallflowers Fragrance Plug

Peony
Fine Fragrance Mist

Sparkling Limocello
Shower gel

Rosewater & Ivy
Wallflowers Fragrance refill

Sun-ripened Raspberry

White Gardenia

Eucalyptus Mint

Lavender Vanilla

Watermelon Lemonade

Alice
Wednesday, June 12th, 2019, 02:07 PM
Sounds like a pretty nice haul, Elizabeth! The scents you listed seem lovely. :thumbup

Drusilla
Wednesday, June 12th, 2019, 02:15 PM
It feels good to pamper yourself every once in a while! The scents you picked seem wonderful! :thumbup

Elizabeth
Monday, June 17th, 2019, 10:21 PM
My order from Bath & Body Works arrived today! :woohoo:

The Peony body mist is a lot larger than I expected it to be. I sprayed some on.

I am now using the watermelon lemonade scented "wallflower" plug-in air freshener. I love it. :angel

SpearBrave
Tuesday, June 18th, 2019, 01:10 AM
Sorry ladies, I fail to see how this pertains to Germanic Preservation- the thread needs to be deleted quickly , especially before my wife sees it. These products are her favorite and I honestly believe it would cause a rift on planet SpearBrave if they fill up our bathroom with more of this stuff.

I will admit I like when she uses the Peach scented one. ;)